Office Fantasy

Story Info
Daydreaming at work can be such a time waster...
795 words
3.98
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was written on my cell phone while at work, so please forgive any grammar errors or simplifications.

*

Its late in the afternoon in a Friday and I am overworked and over stressed. I have been staring at the large spreadsheet on my computer for over an hour while making little progress on the report. With a sigh, I close the files and lean my head back against my chair. Closing my eyes, my mind wonders...

I hear you come in and you can just tell that I need to relax and unwind. You sit across from my desk and start talking. Flirting would be more accurate; getting me to laugh and flirt back. You offer to help me with some of my work so I can get out of the office at a decent hour for once.

I watch as you walk around my desk to look over my shoulder at my computer screen. Leaning down close, your mouth gets so close to my ear. A shiver runs up my spine. I can feel your hot breath on my neck and it is affecting me.

I turn my head to explain the spreadsheet to you and our eyes meet. I can see the lust in your eyes too and my voice catches. You reach up and brush my cheek with the back of your hand. My eyes close at the contact and I lean towards you. That's all the invitation you need. You grab a fist full of my hair and pull my head back and your lips are on me. My mouth, my neck, my ears; making me groan. You push my chair back and pull me out of it. Shoving me against the wall you kiss me hard and deep.

You start to unbutton my top but lose patience and rip it open instead. I'm sure I just lost a button or two but I cannot seem to care at the moment. Your hands touch every inch of me you can reach. Opening the front clasp of my bra, I watch you lean down to take a perk nipple in your mouth. It is getting hard to control my moaning and not alert the rest of the building to what is happening in my office.

I feel my skirt lift and my panties being ripped from my body. Another causality. You grin as you touch me intimately and feel just how wet I am for you. I'm squirming and need more. As if you can read my mind, you pull back. Pulling me with you, I find myself bent me over my desk, face down.

I hear a zipper and its only seconds before I feel your hard cock against my pussy. You slide in and I moan far too loud. It just feels too damn good. You grab my hips and slowly start to fuck me. Long, deep thrusts. I push back, needing more, to be filled completely. I lose myself to total bliss.

A hand slides up my body and grabs a fist full of my hair again. Making my back arch as you fuck me faster. We fuck like that for what feels like forever. You hit me inside in just the right places to make me cum with you deep inside me. My whole body shakes as my pussy clenches around you with my powerful orgasm.

You are losing control, moving in and out of me faster and harder. I am loving it. I hear you let out a low growl and dig your fingers hard into my hips before cumming deep inside me. You stay inside me for a minute as we both try to catch our breathe. I groan as you finally slide out of me.

My legs are shaky as I get redressed. My panties have to be trashed. Thankfully, I only lost one button so I am still mostly presentable. I move to start working again, when you grab me and push me against the wall again. I pant. You nibble on my ear and tell me that we should do this again sometime. You bite down on my neck gently once, kiss me hard in the mouth, squeeze a breast, and quickly exit my office. It is a full minute before I move from that spot against the wall. Finally, smiling, I return to my work.

...I open my eyes, realizing I just wasted half an hour on a fantasy about a new colleague. Removing my hand from between my legs, I know that I will be having a date with my favorite vibrator tonight. I reopening my files and get back to work, with a small smile on my face and sexy visions still fresh on my mind.