Office Feet Femdom

Story Info
Mrs. Sheridan interviews and trains a new footboy.
14.9k words
4.48
88.7k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to personally meet with you, to tell you, congratulations. You've got the job," Mrs. Sheridan said as she reached out and shook my hand. She was wearing a black skirt suit and I tried not to stare too much at her figure. She was in her mid-forties with dark-chocolate brown hair and piercing blue eyes. When she first interviewed me (for a full-time position at her new marketing firm), I was taken back by how attractive she was. After leaving my interview, I kept trying to imagine what her feet must've smelled like after a long day walking around the office in high heels. "You'll start in two weeks." Perfect, I thought. That should give me enough time to notify my current employer.

"Thank you for this opportunity," I said with a smile.

"Well, you've earned it." After explaining the details of the offer and answering a few of my questions, Mrs. Sheridan paused and stared at me for a few moments. "You know, you should be more careful not to let your eyes wander too much."

"Come again?"

"I caught you staring at my legs a few times during our interview," she said and my heart dropped into my stomach.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It will never happen again," I said and I could feel my face turning shades of red.

"Are you a leg man?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you a leg man? It's a simple question." Is this some sort of trick? I thought.

"I don't feel comfortable answering that question."

"You don't have to be shy around me."

"It's not that."

"I get it, this is a professional environment and you're worried about losing your new job."

"Right."

"Understandable. After all, I will be your new boss...am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Well," I said with a gulp.

"I've been told that I have nice legs. So you aren't a leg man?"

"Actually, I am," I said and I watched her pleased reaction.

"Well, now that I know you're a leg man, I'm curious to know how you feel about women's feet."

"Women's feet?" Was I dreaming?

"Yes."

"Uh..."

"Do you find them attractive or repulsive? Maybe you don't pay much attention to them at all. Not many men do."

"I...I find them attractive," I said and I couldn't believe what I had just said to my soon-to-be new boss.

"Do you have a foot fetish?"

"Uh..."

"It's surprisingly common," Mrs. Sheridan said with a straight face. "My ex-husband had a fondness for feet. But he wouldn't go near mine for some reason..." she said as she tapped her finger on her lips.

After some hesitation on my part, I said in a low tone, "Yes, I have a foot fetish."

"Perfect," Mrs. Sheridan said with a grin. "I'm currently interviewing for another position. Maybe you'd be fit for the job."

"Another position?"

"This one is more personal to me. As you know, a woman like me spends a lot of time in uncomfortable shoes. So I'm looking for a submissive footboy to service my feet on an ongoing basis," Mrs. Sheridan said and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I'm surprised a beautiful woman like you doesn't already have a stable of footboys ready to serve her."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, as they say. Well, I've interviewed many footboys, but none lasted very long. So I'm hoping to find someone who can because it's been far too long since my feet have been pampered properly," she said as she glanced down at my hands. "I can tell that you work out. Are you good at giving foot massages?"

"I am," I said.

"Excellent. Would you mind giving me a little demonstration?"

"Right here?"

"It'll be quick," she said.

I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "Okay."

"First, I'd like you to roll up your sleeves," she said. As I unbuttoned my shirt cuff, folded it back and rolled up my sleeve, she watched me closely. Then I rolled up my other sleeve and rubbed my forearms a bit.

"Nice. Now I want you to come over here and kneel down at my feet," she said as she pointed towards the floor and I was starting to get a little excited. What if someone steps inside and sees me? I stood up and knelt in front of her. And my eyes wandered over her nude stockings and shiny, black stiletto high heel pumps that appeared to be brand new. "Do you like my new shoes?"

"I do," I said with my heart filled with nervousness. And I could feel a bead of sweat dripping down from my right arm.

"Good. They weren't on sale, but I was able to get the salesman to lower the price for me. I could tell he was a foot man by the way he was practically drooling at my feet. So I used them to my advantage. Of course, I can afford any shoes I want. But it was fun seeing him sweat while I tried on different pairs of shoes. He probably rubbed one out in restroom as soon as I left," Mrs. Sheridan said with a chuckle. "Where were we again?"

"You wanted me to massage your feet for you."

"Right. Now slowly remove my shoes." My hands were shaking like leaves as I removed the shoe from her right foot and set it aside. Then I removed her left shoe and stared hungrily at her perfect nylon covered toes. And I could make out the classic shade of red nail polish she was wearing. It was still early in the day, but her feet were already giving off a slight scent. "Well?" she said as she stared into my eyes. "They aren't going to rub themselves."

"Right." At that moment, I held up her right foot and began caressing and rubbing it. I loved how soft and smooth her foot felt in my hands, even though it was slightly sweaty. I pressed my thumbs into her arch and she let out a soft moan.

"You have really nice hands," she said. I continued rubbing for a few minutes until she said, "Don't forgot my other foot."

"Right," I said as I held up her left foot and began kneading her sole with my thumbs.

After a few minutes, she said, "I think I've seen enough for now. You can put my shoes back on." I eagerly helped her into her shoes and took my seat. "We'll have to continue this interview at a later time. I have a meeting to attend."

After leaving her office, I stopped by the men's restroom and looked around to make sure I was alone before stepping inside an unoccupied stall. I undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my slightly erect cock. Then I masturbated for a few minutes while sniffing my fingers and imagining that they were Mrs. Sheridan's sweaty toes.

***

When I returned for my second interview with Mrs. Sheridan, it was early in the morning when no one was around. I stepped inside her office and took a seat. At the time, she was busy typing on her computer.

"You're right on time," she said as she turned to face me. "So when did you first realize that you were attracted to women's feet? They are a required taste, after all, and I'm looking for a man who's known from a young age just how much feet make him weak."

"Well, the attraction has always been there for me. But I remember being in the third grade and seeing my English teacher remove her flat and kill a spider with it. The entire time, I couldn't take my eyes off her sole. It was like I was hypnotized. I think she caught me staring at her feet, but she didn't say anything."

"That's a cute story," Mrs. Sheridan said. "So I take it you're a sole man?"

"Definitely," I said.

"What is it about soles that do it for you?"

"I don't know. The way they look, the way they feel, the texture. I just find them irresistibly sexy," I said.

"I see. Last time you rubbed my feet and I thought you did a good job."

"Thank you."

"If you're going to be my footboy, I expect you to know something about the anatomy of the feet, reflexology, pressure points, etc. Also, you'll need to learn how to give proper pedicures. I'm very peculiar about who touches my feet."

"I understand."

"And get one thing through your head: you'll never get the chance to fuck me or receive a blowjob from me. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"I won't even let you kiss me on the lips. Your focus needs to be on my feet and toes. I may let you worship other parts of me, but you'll have to earn those privileges."

"I understand."

"Good. Now, I need to test your willingness to serve me," she said as she stood up and leaned against the edge of her desk wearing a gray skirt suit, sheer black stockings, and black stiletto high heel pumps. "I want you to get down flat on the floor, stomach first."

"Okay," I said. I wasn't too thrilled about having to get down on the dusty carpet, but I desperately wanted to become her personal footboy, so I did what I was told. With my face inches from her shoe, I waited for her next command.

"Kiss my shoe," she said and I didn't hesitate as I planted kisses on the tip of her shoe. "Good boy. Keep kissing." As I continued kissing her shoe, I felt her other foot stepping on my head. Then she lifted up the foot I was kissing and said, "Now kiss the bottom." I hesitated for a moment before pressing my lips to the bottom of her shoe. "Now suck on the heel," she said and I hesitated again. I looked up at her to make sure she was serious. When her stoic expression didn't change, I slowly took her heel into my mouth and began sucking it for her amusement. This is disgusting, I thought.

I was relieved when she pulled her foot away and slipped her shoe off. And I was happy to see her reinforced heel and toes. Then she turned her leg around and said, "Kiss my sole." I raised my neck and pressed my lips to her slightly moist sole. Since it was early in the day, her feet mainly smelled like leather with a hint of sweat. "Good. That's good." She pulled her foot away from my face and slipped her shoe back on. "I have some paper work to do, but I still want to evaluate you further. So get up and have a seat."

I pushed myself up off the carpet and took my seat. Then I watched as she sat down and propped her feet up on her desk. She put on a pair of reading glasses with thick black frames and her confident eyes looked like blue lakes. She picked up a pen from her desk, grabbed a clipboard, and placed it on her lap. As she wrote something down, I stared at the bottoms of her shoes which were slightly dusty. I hope she isn't thinking about making me lick them. As if reading my mind, Mrs. Sheridan raised one eyebrow and smirked. "Are my bottoms dirty?"

"They look pretty clean to me," I said.

"It looks like there's a hair stuck to the bottom of my left shoe," she said as she touched the frames of her glasses. "I'm sure it's mine. I'll need you to remove it." As I reached forward, she said, "With your tongue." I didn't want to say, "No." So I got down on the floor, stuck out my tongue, and licked off the single dark hair. Then I grabbed it with my fingers and wiped it on my pants. Without looking up, Mrs. Sheridan said, "Take off my shoes."

Happy to oblige, I slowly removed her shoes and set them down neatly on the carpet beside her desk. She jotted down a few notes as I stared at her soft, nylon covered soles. She rubbed her feet together and the swooshing sound was like a sweet melody to my ears. As she crossed her ankles, her teasing was becoming unbearable for me.

"I've seen what you can do with your hands. Now I want to see what you can do with your mouth. But first, I want you to sniff my sweet, scented soles. Don't hold back." At that moment, I leaned my face forward and sniffed her reinforced toes. They smelled delicious and I desperately wanted to taste them.

I continued sniffing up and down her soles and underneath her toes like my nose was a vacuum cleaner. The natural scent of her feet was a major turn on for me. But deep down, a part of me wished that they were much smellier.

"Good. Now massage my feet with your lips and tongue."

"Yes," I said as I licked the sides of one of her feet.

"Go slow." I gladly slowed down as I licked her smooth sole. When she uncrossed her ankles, I began licking her other sole. At one point, she positioned the heel of one foot on top of the flexed toes of her other foot, and I proceeded to lick both of her soles in one straight shot. I did this a few times as I licked her arches. Then I sniffed her feet some more and caressed her soles with my nose. I sucked on her one of her reinforced heels and massaged it with my tongue. "Yes, right there," she said with a moan. I continued working her heel then I took her nylon toes into my mouth and sucked on her sweat.

"Oh, that feels amazing. Don't stop." With my warm mouth wrapped around her nylon toes, I swirled my tongue around them until she pulled her foot out and stuffed her other foot inside my mouth. And I sucked on her toes and licked them until she told me to stop. "That's enough. You can put my shoes back on now." I picked up her shoes and placed them on her feet. "I have a long day ahead of me and I still need more time before I make my decision. I'll need you to come in tomorrow for one last interview."

***

When I returned later the next evening, Mrs. Sheridan wasn't inside her office. So I waited outside her door for ten minutes until she arrived wearing a red skirt suit, dark tan-stockings, and black stiletto high heel pumps.

"We'll be conducting our interview in a different office. Follow me," she said and I followed her to a second office that she had to open with a key to let us in. We stepped inside and she said, "Have a seat." I sat down in front of the desk and watched her take her seat. I looked around at the empty walls and I began to feel a bit puzzled. "You're probably wondering why we're meeting here instead of my other office. Well, I like to use this office anytime I want to relax a bit. You see, I can kick my shoes off here and not have to worry about offending anyone," she said with a laugh. "These puppies have been known to clear a room."

I didn't know how to react to what she was saying. A part of me felt excited, but another part of me felt intimidated.

"I mentioned my ex-husband before. We got divorced because he couldn't handle my foot odor. He couldn't stand to be around my feet. I used to get teased a lot in school. I was self-conscious for years until I discovered my dominant side. Now, I embrace the power my smelly feet have over submissive men. Unfortunately, my current boyfriend is like my ex. He only likes clean, pristine feet fresh from the shower. Sometimes when he's in bed, I stroke his cock until he's ready to cum. Then I shove my sweaty feet in his face and order him to sniff my toes or else I won't finish him off. Usually, he's a good boy. But I can't get my feet as smelly as I'd like to torture him. And that's why you're here. I have one last test for you to pass in order to become my foot slave," she said with a smirk. And I was starting to sweat just from listening to her story.

"Before you arrived, I'd changed into the oldest pair of heels I own. They're my favorite pair and I hate that I have to get rid of them soon because they're almost too gross to wear and they're stinking up my closet," she said as she scrunched up her nose. "So I'd still like to get some use out of them before I retire them forever. Now, after everything I've said, I need to know if you still want the position I'm offering you."

"Yes. More than anything."

"I like your enthusiasm. You're gonna need it," she said. "Now, I need you to remove your shirt and tie."

"Okay," I said. I undid my tie and placed it on the desk. Then I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, removed it, and set it aside.

"Nice," she said as she bit her lip. "Now, I want you to kneel down at my feet. But this time, I want you to crawl."

"Crawl?"

"Yes." I hesitated for a moment before I got down on the carpet and crawled towards her feet.

"Good boy," she said. "Now remove my shoe," she said as she raised her right foot and I slowly removed her shoe. And the odor of her feet immediately filled my nostrils. "Now, I want you to sniff the inside of my shoe." I could see the toe imprints as I lifted her shoe up to my face and sniffed the insole deeply. I breathed in the strong, musky mix of sweaty feet and leather, and my pants started to bulge. "That's it. Breathe deeply and think of all the hours my feet have spent in those shoes. Think of all the sweat and dirt trapped in the there. I can see this is turning you on. I bet you'd love to get a whiff of my feet."

"Yes," I said as I nodded my head.

"I wish you could see how silly you look right now," Mrs. Sheridan said with a laugh. "Now put down my shoe." I took one last sniff before I set her shoe down carefully on the carpet. "What do you say?"

"Thank you."

"You can remove my other shoe now." I removed her shoe as she instructed and placed it next to her other one. She wiggled her nylon toes and the smell of her feet was beginning to fill the room and I tried not to cough. "I usually wash my feet in the bathroom each day, but not today. My feet are so stinky, I can hardly stand it. But it turns me on knowing that you're going to be sniffing them for me." At that moment, she rubbed her right foot on my thigh and grinned. "Hold my foot." As I held up her foot, she said, "Beg."

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, let me sniff your goddess toes."

" 'Goddess toes.' I like that. How badly do you want to sniff my nylon toes?"

"Badly. I'll do anything you ask. Please."

She let out a loud laugh and said, "Go on, sniff." I immediately pressed my nose into her sweaty sole and sniffed her entire foot. I made sure to spend extra time sniffing under her stinky toes and I was completely consumed by her powerful aroma. It was so strong; I almost wanted to pull my face away. But the foulness of the situation made me hornier than ever and I craved the humiliation.

"Such a good boy. Keep sniffing for me. I want to hear you taking in my odor." I continued sniffing hungrily and it felt like my cock was going to burst out of my pants. Seeing this, she began rubbing my crotch area with her other foot. Then she placed that same foot on my face so I could sniff both of her moist soles at the same time. I moaned a few times as I drifted off into euphoria. Her feet together were so stinky I could barely contain myself.

She smothered my nose and scrunched her toes on my forehead. She giggled at the sight of my face completely covered by her nylon soles. I continued sniffing until she removed them from my face and grabbed my chin.

"Your face is going to be so stinky when I'm done with you," she said as she caressed my cheek. Then she leaned back and slowly removed one of her nylons which she balled up in her hand. "Open wide," she said and I obeyed. As she stuffed her nylon into my mouth, I could immediately taste her sweat. I watched as she slowly removed her other nylon and tied it around my face to keep my nylon gag in place. My heart was racing when she raised her bare foot to my face and commanded me to sniff. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I buried my nose in between her stinky, vinegary toes and my mouth began to water as I sucked on her sweat at the same time.

"I want you to crave my scent. I want you to dream at night about it. I want you to not be able to live without it. Imagine my smelly foot glued to your face forever. This is where you belong. Sniffing my dominant feet. Imagine how humiliating it would be if someone walked in here right now. But you'd be too helpless to stop or care. I bet your cock is ready to explode at any moment."

"Please."

"What was that? I can't hear you."

"Please!"

"Are you begging to cum?" I nodded my head. "Take off your pants." When she removed her foot from my face, I did as I was told. I quickly removed my belt and tossed it aside. I then unzipped my pants and pulled them off. "Boxer-briefs and socks too." I slipped off my CK boxer-briefs and peeled off my black dress socks and tossed them in the corner. "Nice," she said glancing down at my hard cock and neatly trimmed pubic area. "Kneel," she said as she pointed towards the floor. I knelt in front of her and she proceeded to rub her sweaty bare soles all over my face. She even spread her toes out so I could sniff between each of them.