Office Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria had no idea what Bill was doing. She was expecting him to climb on top of her and push his cock into her just like all her previous lovers, but he was kissing her body all over and his head was now down near her belly button, which he kissed and sucked just as he did her nipples. She was excited and confused at the same time and the juices were dripping out of her pussy and running down toward sher asshole – another new experience for her. She had never been this wet before.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me," Gloria said. "I want to feel you inside me."

She wanted Bill to know she wanted him to fuck her and she didn't know why he wasn't doing so more than an hour after they got naked.

"Yes, I want to fuck you too," Bill replied, "but you should have a couple of orgasms before my cock drives you crazy. Besides, I have been feeling your pussy for a number of weeks now and I have not yet had the joy of seeing it."

With that, Bill laid down on his stomach on the bed in front of Gloria's pussy and asked her to open her legs wide for him as she had previously promised.

Gloria opened her legs wide and Bill looked at her pussy for the first time. Although this 43 year old pussy was the oldest Bill had ever seen in real life, it was really a wonderful pussy. Mature women have the nicest bodies, he thought. Bill started to play with her pussy and feel Gloria's inner and outer lips. He put a hand on either side of her pussy and squeezed her clit between his two hands.

"No one has ever played with my pussy like this," Gloria confided. "Usually, I just get fucked – not that there is anything wrong with that," she laughed.

Bill loved her language.

"Oh, don't worry, I am going to give you a good fucking, but pussies are beautiful. Each one is different, and pussies love to be massaged. Do you masturbate regularly?" he asked.

"No, your hand was the first time I ever climaxed without a cock in my cunt. And, if truth be told, I have never cum so often as I have these past few weeks."

Bill was pleased but surprised by her language. Here was a woman who did not attempt to suck or even touch his cock; who came to his office once a week for him to bring her off with his hand who did not masturbate; but who talked like a slut! It was like dealing with a young, inexperienced girl whom you have the pleasure of teaching about the joys of sex. But she was a mature woman with a beautifully mature body.

As Bill was massaging her pussy he said, "Gloria, I encourage you to masturbate – every day if you like – a pussy as wonderful as yours should be happy and give you all the pleasure you deserve," and then he put a finger inside her again and kissed her clit.

Gloria climaxed as soon as Bill's lips touched her clit. Yes, he thought, this is the first time anyone's lips have touched her pussy. Bill kept kissing and lightly licking Gloria's clit while moving his finger inside of her and she continued her orgasm for what seemed like an eternity.

Gloria could not believe that she had cum a second time in so short a time – and the intensity of her orgasms were greater than she had ever experienced. How can this 30-year-old 'boy' have such an effect on me? she thought. As her second orgasm subsided, Bill did not move his mouth from her cunt. Instead he started to lick her from the bottom of her pussy – almost to her asshole – to the top of her pussy, cleaning all hr juices from the outside of her body. He even put his mouth right over her pussy and licked as far inside of her as his tongue would reach. Gloria thought this was just fantastic – His mouth is so wonderful!

Bill did not know whether to go up and kiss Gloria again with his cum covered mouth or go to the bathroom and wash his face first. He opted to let her taste herself on his face and while she was tentative at first, they were soon kissing as passionately as ever. For Gloria, it was the first time she tasted pussy – her pussy – on anyone, and she thought it tasted great. It was so naughty and sexy at the same time.

They kissed some more and Bill felt up her tits for another 15 minutes. Gloria was getting hot and moist once again. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer.

"I need to feel your cock inside my cunt now!" Bill loved hearing her say 'cunt'.

"Do you think you're ready?" Bill asked.

"Check for yourself," she said. Bill put his hand down and again, her pussy was a soft, wet swirl of fuckable flesh. He couldn't wait to pound that pussy.

Bill got on top of Gloria in the missionary position – his best position since his cock was parallel to his stomach – and he put his cock head against her cunt. Gloria was very wet and gave a little push with her pelvis to swallow the head of his cock into her. Bill eased his cock in an inch or so at a time and pulled out a bit and then back in, making sure that all of his cock became lubricated with Gloria's juices.

Gloria thought Bill was in all the way, as his cock felt about where other cocks she had had felt, but Bill was able to push again, and another inch of hard cock thrust deeper into her cunt. Gloria was feeling cock in parts of her body where she had never felt a cock before. And then Bill pushed again, and she felt his cock hit up against the a special spot deep inside her body. Is that what they call the G-spot? She also felt Bill's balls hit her asshole.

"Oh my God! Fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours!" she cried.

And Bill responded by fucking with a slow thrusting rhythm which Gloria met with wonderful anticipation. The muscles in her cunt were doing things she had no control over, and it all felt grand. Gloria had no idea if she had multiple orgasms or just one long one that heightened each time Bill's cock hit that special spot.

Then Bill slowed down and made one final thrust. She felt his cock spasm and wave after wave of cum shot into her cunt,filling her with his warm liquid. She used her Kegel muscles to grab and milk his cock.

"Ohhh," Bill said, "you have a very talented pussy."

"I have been doing my exercises in anticipation of this day," Gloria told him.

Soon Gloria was aware that her ass and tops of her legs were wet. When Bill pulled out of her pussy, she looked down and saw that the bed sheets were soaked. Gloria knew she had a fantastic orgasm or string of orgasms, but she had no idea what made the sheets so wet.

"Wow, I can't believe how much we perspired," she said.

"I don't think that's perspiration, Gloria. I think you had a squirting orgasm – which I guess may be your first?" Bill said.

Gloria said nothing. She knew she had never had an orgasm like that. Actually, even the orgasms she had in Bill's hand were better than the orgasms she had fucking her husband or the other men she had been with, but squirting was a totally new experience for her. It must have been because Bill's cock reached so far inside her, she thought. That must be what caused this fantastic new experience. Gloria didn't care and wondered if she could possibly experience it again. Whatever, she loved fucking this man!

Gloria got up out of bed and got a towel to cover the wet spot. Bill enjoyed watching her walk naked around the room. He had watched her walking many times in the office corridors and imagined what she would look like naked and now he was seeing it – live and in color! When she had fixed the bed, he told her how much he enjoyed seeing her naked ass as she walked out of the room just now. He asked her to get on her hands and knees, so he could appreciate her ass some more.

Gloria laughed, but did as she was asked. When Bill go up to look at her ass, Gloria remarked, "Your cock is still hard; are you all right?"

"Yes, I am sure I will remain erect as long as you continue to excite me with your fantastic body," Bill replied as he started to kiss the small of her back just above the top of the crack in her ass.

"Put your knees a little further apart," Bill said – and as Gloria did, she exposed her pussy to him, right under her asshole.

Bill rubbed her clit and inserted his thumb into her cunt as he continued to kiss Gloria's ass. As he kissed closer and closer to her asshole, he could sense Gloria's anticipation. No one had ever touched her ass but the anticipation building in Gloria, especially since Bill had put his mouth on her pussy was exciting her beyond belief.

But Bill skipped over her asshole, pulled his thumb out of her cunt and replaced it with his tongue. Gloria started to groan as Bill licked and sucked her pussy while playing with her clit – she couldn't believe that she craved even more sex from this man. This lovemaking session was already hours beyond anything she had ever experienced, and it did not appear to be ending soon.

All at once, Bill moved his tongue from Gloria's pussy to her asshole and pushed his thumb back into her cunt. That was it. Gloria 's body shook and she began to cum once again. Bill's tongue moving around her ass was the most erotic thing she had experienced in a day already filled with so many new erotic adventures. She gave into her orgasm and just enjoyed the feel of Bill's hand on her pussy and his tongue on her ass. When she kissed Bill, she sucked his tongue into her mouth as an expression of thanks for the pleasure he had given her asshole. A whole new world was opening up to her!

"Why don't you lay on your back and I will ride your cock for you?" Gloria suggested.

"As much as I would love to watch your breasts move around as you ride my cock, my cock will not bend enough to stick up into your cunt if you sit on me," Bill explained. "I'm going to have to fuck you in the missionary position again – if that is OK with you," he grinned.

Gloria responded by falling onto her back and opening her legs wide. Bill got between them and lifted each one up so that he was holding onto her ankles. He moved his cock to her oaking wet entrance and started to push into her. When he was all the way inside, Gloria could again feel the head of his cock where no man had been before, and the bells were already going off. In this position, with her feet in Bill's hands, their bodies had only one other point of contact: her cunt.

All of Gloria's senses were concentrated along Bill's cock moving in and out of her wet pussy and hitting that spot of pleasure behind her clit. Bill could look down and see his cock disappearing into this beautiful pussy and look up and watch her nipples moving around as her tits bounced to his thrusts. His balls made slapping noises as they hit her ass with each inward thrust. Bill still couldn't believe he was fucking the hottest woman in the company. He loved how much she was enjoying it, too.

Bill could feel that familiar feeling down in his balls and he knew he was about to unleash another load of cum. He thought about pulling out and spraying it all over Gloria but decided to again fill her cunt with his warm seed, which would give him an excuse to go down and clean her once again with his mouth – he so loved eating pussy!

As Bill started to cum, he noticed the liquid pouring out of Gloria's cunt all around his cock. She was having another squirting orgasm! This was a first for Bill; he had never seen a women squirt while he was fucking her, and it excited him so much that his cock shot another two ropes of cum into Gloria's soaking wet pussy. When Bill told her she squirted again, Gloria just smiled a very contented smile.

After Bill finished cleaning Gloria's cum-filled cunt, he took a shower and when he walked back into the bedroom to put on his clothes, Gloria was lying naked on the bed with her eyes closed and her hand on her pussy. He smiled and hoped she would masturbate a few times when she woke up that night as she relived the afternoon's activities in her mind. Next time he would teach her how to suck his cock!

12