Office Fuck Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers

"But what about me John, I can't be in the office. I'm feeling so embarrassed."

"Why don't you head back home for a bit. Let things tide over for today. Don't talk to anyone, especially not the press. Let us make a statement first."

"Ok.. Ok I'll head back home. I won't talk to anyone John. But promise me.. promise me you're going to take care of this."

"I will honey, I will. Now you go on home and wait for my call."

Mary hailed a cab and headed back to her apartment immediately.

When she reached there, she got inside and immediately drew the drapes and double locked the door. Then she started pacing around in her apartment. A few minutes later her phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Miss Mary?"

"Yes this is she."

"I'm calling from The Chronicle Ma'am"

Mary cut the call. She immediately switched off her phone and un-cradled her landline. She switched on the TV and checked the news.

She was all over the news. Apparently her story was hot property that day. Hotter than the revelation that John was Peter's son. She cursed inwardly and felt sick.

She just sat there looking at the news, shell shocked and not knowing what to do.

All day she stayed indoors, not daring to venture out lest she be hounded by some reporter or people who wanted a piece of her.

She didn't dare switch on her phone. She waited for the official statement from John.

Finally she heard the presenter mention the name Pastrenackis.

"And here we have the official statement from Peter and John Pasternackis"

Peter went first

"I will like to address the media and set the record straight. Yes John Pasternackis is indeed my son, he is here to assist me with the affairs ate Zanster Inc."

"Mr. Pasternackis, how can you explain the sudden appearance of a son you never mentioned before?" said Mars Torresse reporter for the Daily Times.

"Well Mars, John was in Paris with his mother, helping out with our base of operations there. I needed him here to assist Jonas, but at the same time I wanted him to be able to concentrate on the job at hand which is why I asked him to keep a low profile. Thanks to him, and the work he has done with Jonas, our company has seen a visible rise in profits and I am every bit glad that he is here to help me out."

"Peter it was also alleged that John is not your son and is in fact born out of an affair that your wife had with Mr. Ballantine" said Maurice Evans from the Herald.

"Well Maurice, those are baseless accusations, John is very much my flesh and blood and all such claims are just baseless rumors designed to malign the Pasternackis name."

"Mr. Pasternackis how do you explain the affair your son is having with an employee of the same organization he works for, would it not cause a conflict of interest?" asked Maurice

"Well, I believe I will have my son answer that question Maurice, but as far as I am concerned we at Zanster do not mind office romances, it is tolerated within our organization as you can verify with our HR department."

John came to the fore..

"Mr. John you were seen with miss Mary Iverson on multiple occasions and at a party as well. Are the two of you close?"

"Well, I would like to say now that these rumours are true. I am in fact seeing Miss Iverson and we are romantically involved."

"But wouldn't being involved with one of your employees cause a conflict of interest at the workplace? Do you feel that she would be favoured now that she is close to you?"

"No, that is baseless and the policies of our company allow co-workers to be involved in romantic liasons. As far as the conflict of interest is concerned, I have with me Mr. Rich Burton her supervisor and he can validate the fact that Miss Iverson is treated just like any other employee of Pasternackis Industries.

Rick made it to the podium and was immediately bombarded with questions about Mary and her work ethic.

Rich told them about her situation at work and how she would be passed over for a promotion that year due to her hiatus.

Suddenly the news feed was interrupted.

It went back to the presenter.

"We interrupt the interview to bring to the viewers a new development that has taken place. Apparently there seems to be an audio clip of some sort related to a conversation that took place between John and Mary Iverson recently. We are playing the clip for our viewers.."

What Mary heard next chilled her to the bone.

"These are nice pancakes John. Sinful".

xalanz
xalanz
9 Followers