Office Fuck Pt. 04: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens after that?"

"What happens after that? Well you will see.. you will have to figure it out."

Then her captor untied her, bound her wrists and ankles, gagged her and blindfolded her. He picked her up in his strong arms and from what Mary could tell, he carried her out of the room and walked for a bit before depositing her in the back of a vehicle.

Mary didn't make any sound. She heard the engine start and a jolt as he started to drive.

For a while she lay reasonably comfortably, then he must have turned onto a dirt road for she was thrown around like a rag doll. This went on for a few minutes and then the vehicle came to a stop.

She heard the doors open and her captor removed her blindfold. The sudden influx of light blinded her and she strained her eyes as he bodily carried her out of the vehicle.

As her eyes adjusted to the light, she could make out that she was in hilly terrain, they were in a clearing amidst heavy tree cover except for the break in the tree line where a dirt road led up to the clearing. The road went onwards into the forest on the other side a few meters away.

Mary stood there for a bit taking in the sun, the trees and the natural surroundings. For the first time in a long time she could smell trees and grass and she felt better eve if only just a little bit.

Then here reverie was broken as the man grabbed her from the front by placing either hands on her shoulders; He looked deep into her eyes as he spoke

"At this point you have two choices. You can go away for ever, forgetting about your friends, your family, the life that you had; Or you can stay here with me. And I will take care of you. I will love you and take care of you and I will make sure that no harm ever comes to you."

Mary affixed him with a glare that portrayed how despicable she felt he was.

In desperation, the man took off his mask to reveal a handsome face with sharp features, his eyes staring back at her in all earnestness.

"Please Mary. I know you despise me but I assure you, if you chose to stay with me, things will be different."

Mary spoke in a neutral voice

"Why do you keep saying that I have to leave? Why can't I stay? And what happens if I try to stay"

"I can only tell you that the cost of your freedom is to leave this country forever. You are to leave behind the life you had and start a new life with John. He will be leaving with you. Or you can stay with me and you won't have to separate from your family and loved ones. We don't have much time Mary, tell me now, what will you chose? Life with me where your life once was or a new life with John in an alien country? And how much can you trust John? Do you really think that he will stick around, love you the way you think you love him. And here I am offering something so much more to you. Do the right thing Mary. Stay.."

Mary looked deep into his eyes as she spoke

"My choice! You give me no option and then you ask me to make a choice. Neither of the options sound like choices to me. Either way I make a compromise, one that will take my life in another direction. And if that is the way it's going to be I would rather be with John than a fucking psychopath who forced himself on me and violated me in every way possible. Get the fuck away from me" said Mary pushing him away.

"You are making a big mistake Mary. We still have a few minutes.. think this through"

Suddenly they heard the slight sound of an engine.

"Guess we don't" said Mary with a smirk.

Her captor put his mask back on.

The engine noise grew louder as an SUV burst into the clearing. The driver of the latest entrant parked the vehicle next to Mary's captor's vehicle.

The driver stepped out of the vehicle and walked over to where they were standing

Mary's captor spoke first

"This is the package. Once she is secure, I'll contact him."

Without a word the driver took hold of Mary and forcibly took her to the back of his vehicle. As he opened the door, she saw to her delight John sitting there, bound and gagged.

But before he let her inside, the driver gagged her as well and sat her down in front of John. Mary had tears of joy in her eyes.

As the driver pulled away with his two captives, Mary's captor stood there for a bit looking at the SUV drive away. Then he took off his mask and threw it on the ground in anger.

As the SUV got along, Mary and John quickly fell into each other and embraced each other. Even though his hands were tied in front, John placed his hands on Mary's face and they looked into each other's eyes not able to say anything but the relief evident in their eyes.

They just stayed that way for a bit until suddenly the vehicle came to a stop.

The doors opened and the driver pointing a gun at them gestured for them to get out of the vehicle.

Reluctantly they got out. Their assailant stayed a meter away from them as he beckoned once again, indicating that he wanted them to start walking in the opposite direction towards a clump of trees.

Not knowing what else to do, they complied.

He made them walk across the trees until they came upon a small clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a ditch, freshly dug out.

At that point they realized that he was going to kill them. Mary turned around and started to plead with him to let them go but her muffled pleas of mercy had no effect on the man and he beckoned impatiently for them to go stand next to the ditch.

But Mary continued to plead and the man fired a shot in the air to intimidate her.

The gun had a silencer so the shot was muffled.

Mary looked at John and his eyes said it all. This was it. The end.

They slowly walked towards the grave and when they reached it, they turned around to see what was next.

As the man raised his gun, suddenly the blue eyed captor appeared. He levelled his gun at the assailant as he commanded him to lower his gun

"Lower your gun and walk away. Don't try to be a smart ass."

The assailant pointed his gun at Blue eyes and there was menace in his eyes.

Pop went Blue eyes' gun as he shot the assailant in his chest. But as the assailant fell he let rip a volley of shots, one of which hit Blue eyes in the shoulder. He fell on his back and lay there groaning.

Mary got up and ran to him.

"Oh my God you're hurt."

"I'm gonna be fine. I was looking out for you"

"Did you know he was going to kill us?"

"Yes.. that was the job."

"Why keep us captive then for all this time? You could've killed us both anyway."

"The original plan was to send you out of the country. Then the person who ordered this must've got cold feet and he changed the plan. He wanted to get the two of you out of the way permanently."

"Who is he? Who ordered this?" said John agitatedly.

"Can't tell you cuz I don't know myself. I just know these details cuz the contractor who hired me for this job is a friend. But he never told me the name or anything about the guy who ordered this."

"Why did they want me out of the picture?" asked John.

"Well you have a legitimate claim to the Pasternackis empire. Probably somebody on Ballantine's side or it could be one of the majority stakeholders in Pasternackis. I dunno.."

"I think you need medical help.. let me see if I can get some help for you." Said Mary.

"No need. There is a med kit in my car. Its parked four hundred meters down the path I just came from. Just bring me the kit."

Mary ran to get the kit from the car whilst John tried to get more answers. He helped the guy to a tree so that he could sit with his back propped up.

"Why kill me. I was ready to leave the country forever with a new identity."

"You're a lose end John. Nobody likes loose ends. For all they know you could've come back any day to lay claim to a piece of the pie."

"So you're a contract killer."

"No. I mean I've never killed anyone before. I'm usually the driver or the kidnapper. Those are my two primary skillsets - holding assets and getaway driver."

"I want to thank you for saving our lives. If it weren't for you.."

"I did this for her. I don't think she would've told you this but whilst she was captive, something happened between us. I don't think she would've had the time to tell you."

"What are you talking about?" asked John visibly perturbed by what blue eyes had just said.

"We made love John. She and I. We made love like two people who are in love would do. I sensed a desire in her, a desire for somebody more than you. It drew me to her like a moth to a flame. I just had to have her. What surprised me was how willingly she gave herself up."

"You're lying!" said John flaring up.

"You lying son of a bitch!" John hit blue eyes in the face.

Just at that moment Mary returned with the med kit.

"John! What the hell are you doing?"

John looked at her angrily.

"He just told me Mary."

"Told you what?"

"About your little liaison. Is it true Mary? Did you give yourself up to this son of a bitch willingly?"

"No John. No how could I?"

"She's lying John." Chimed in blue eyes.

"Shut up damn it!" said John.

"Mary look me in the eye and tell me you didn't fuck him."

Mary couldn't bear it and blurted out the truth

"He forced himself on me. He violated me." Said Mary breaking down

"But you enjoyed it cmon, tell him the truth he deserves to know. You wanted me and so help me God you still want me. Admit it."

"Shut up asshole" said Mary launching herself at blue eyes. He kicked her away easily and then levelled his gun on John.

"Admit it. You liked it. You wanted it and you came for me. Say it." Said blue eyes pointing the gun at John.

"You bastard. You forced yourself on me. You violated me. What could I have done? I didn't think was ever leaving that place again. I was dead inside. You fucked a dead body."

"Did I now" said blue eyes as he shot John in the thigh.

John shouted in anguish and went down clutching his thigh.

Mary cried and immediately ran to John's side, shielding him from the gun by coming in between blue eyes and John.

She tore part of her dress and bound the wound tightly.

"You son of a bitch. Why don't you let us go. I don't want you. Never did never will. To me you're scum, a pig and I could never feel anything for you but vile hatred." Shouted Mary

"You don't realize it but you belong with me." Blue eyes was persistent.

"I will let you go but only on one condition."

"What do you want?" asked Mary the anguish evident in her voice.

"Admit it. You enjoyed our time together. Admit it and I will let the two of you go."

Mary looked at John, his face cringing with pain and the blood drenching his jeans from the wound.

"Allright I admit it, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed every single moment of it. You happy? Will you let us go now?"

"Then whaddaya need this prick for?" said blue eyes as he shot John in the head.

John fell back lifeless.

Mary instinctively screamed and turning around she looked at blue eyes, a madness in her eyes the likes of which most men never see.

She ran over to where the assailant lay dead, picked up his gun and pointed it at bue eyes.

"I know you won't shoot me. I know that you" he was cut mid sentence by a single shot from the gun that Mary was holding. It went through his head between his blue eyes, shattering his forehead but leaving his blue eyes open, staring up at the blue sky.

12