Office Fun

Story Info
Women had to be done with some kind of finesse.
1.6k words
3.88
20.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCote
KCote
2 Followers

It was always known to me that attracting women had to be done with some kind of finesse or even let's call it conviction. Not many will take the direct approach but the ones that do always seem to stand out a little more.

I started my day like any other; coffee, bagel, and of course work. It wasn't a great day; little rain mixed with some high winds so everybody primarily stayed at work for lunch when this happens. I didn't have time to pack a proper lunch so on the fly a microwave dinner is good in a pinch.

I made my way to the lunch room to heat up my processed meal and bumped into Sara. For months I have thought about this girl; I mean we had done coffee and hung out a few times but she never really seemed interested in more so I had settled for office friends.

After a bit of small talk about the shitty weather I realized we were both headed to the lunch room. As we walked there I could help but notice how incredibly amazing she looked in the tight grey mini skirt she was wearing; it accented her body so well that it did not leave much to the imagination; this woman was 30 yrs. old, 120 lbs. and had the body of a runway model; if I had to guess I would say about a C in the chest...not to mention how beautiful she was; 5'9'' brunette with natural red highlights that were accentuated even by the poor dim office lighting.

We reached our destination and I began to make my meal while she slowly poured herself a cup of coffee. We talked a bit more about office politics and he said she said bullshit gossip but then things got silent. She sat drinking her coffee while I ate my lunch; I wondered at first why didn't take it to go but given the fact that it was just the two of us there I didn't complain; even if she was silent she was still beautiful.

I finished my meal in record time so I still had almost the full extent of my break now to kill time. I made myself a coffee and sat back down with Sara; she still sat silent until finally she looks directly at me and says ''Can I ask you a question?'' ''Why have you not tried anything with me?''

I didn't know what to say, my heart was racing, my palms sweaty...I mean...here is the girl I thought I stood no chance with and had settled for friendship asking ME why I haven't tried anything. The only answer I could come up with was...'' I thought you just wanted to be friends?"

''I do....but why can't we add more to that?''

Wow! There it was; the first move; guess I always thought I was going to be the one if anything. So what now; I sat in silence for a minute and though about how I should handle this. I batted around a couple ideas but everything seemed too romantic and cheesy. Finally I though...fuck it...if I wait I am going to miss this train completely.

I quickly leaned over the table, grabbed hold of Sara and kissed her ...our tongues raced around in each other's mouths like it was the first time; so much passion...so much excitement. She stopped for a minute and walked over to the door...''Guess we should lock this''

She walked toward me and stopped just inches away and whispers; '' I have been waiting for this for a long time.''

She slowly started unbuttoning my shirt almost as if she was using each button as a countdown to what will happen next. She slid my shirt off my shoulders as I released my belt...I was clearly ready for this. She took my hands and motioned them to breasts as she undid my zipper; my pants fell to the floor as I opened her shirt. Her bra was made of fine lace accentuating every curve of her supple breasts.

We started kissing again...this time more passionate than the first; I kissed her neck as she moaned softly unzipping her skirt. Her skirt fell to the floor giving way to the fact that she did not wear panties. I undid her bra and slipped it slowly off her shoulders revealing her perfectly round breasts...soft but firm with dark nipples that were fully erect by this point. I quickly removed my boxers leaving us both naked now.

I kissed her neck slowly working my way down to her shoulders covering every inch with my soft lips while caressed her skin with my hands. I made my way to her breasts; my tongue slowly circled her nipples gently as she moaned a little louder with every pass. She grabbed my hand and motioned it between her legs.

I caressed her inner thigh inching softly towards her cleanly shaven folds...slowly I began to massage her lips on either side teasing her slightly before I went up the middle; I could feel her getting wetter by the second as I rubbed her clit each time a little harder. She let out one load moan and grabbed my hand plunging two fingers into her. They slid in effortlessly due to her excitement.

She took hold of me stroking me vigorously with every plunge my fingers made moaning even louder by this point and arching her back as I could feel her juices flowing heavier down my hand as our bodies got closer.

She motioned me to the table where we were sitting and positioned herself as she bent over bracing her elbows down for what was to come next. I took a second to admire her beauty before I dropped to my knees to her surprise. I ran my tongue up the back of her thigh reaching her already moistened lips; slowly I began to lick her clit from behind...she moaned loudly telling me she had never had it done that way before. I plunged my tongue deep in her hole as she thrusted with every motion ever so slightly inching my way up...my tongue brushed slightly against her anus as she jumped in surprise...I could tell she was not used to this at all.

My tongue caressed the skin between her vagina and her anus sending her into a flurry of back arching as her juices flowed down her thigh. I knew now she was ready for me to take her.

I positioned myself behind her and ran my fingers down her back digging my nails in as I inched closer ; by this point I was fully erect and throbbing as I teased her by slowly rubbing against but not entering her warmth. She writhed in pleasure till she could not take it anymore; reaching back she grabbed my hips and quickly impaled herself onto me moaning with anticipation of climax.

I moved slowly in and out of her holding her hips and tightening my grip with every thrust as she rocked forward and back increasing speed with every motion; our bodies now in sync with each other like never before. I plunged deeper and harder increasing speed as she gripped the table trying not to scream as her passion increased. I really didn't know how long I could hold out at this pace feeling pressure building every second. She moaned louder as she inched closer and closer to climax pushing harder and harder against me.

I could tell she was very close to orgasm as her heart raced faster and faster knowing it wouldn't be long for me either. Just as I thought she was about to give in she pushes me back and turns around. Rubbing her now sweaty body up against me as she got to her feet; her lips met mine again tongues entwined in frenzy as she pressed up against me. She looked me in the eyes as she whispered...'' it can't end till I repay the favour.''

Quickly she dropped to her knees and gripped me tightly. By this point I was harder than I had ever been saturated in her pungent aroma. She stroked me gently as she ran the tip along her soft lips teasing and bringing me one step closer to release. With a light thrust I pushed myself forward as she took me in gently running her lips up and down my shaft eagerly tasting her own juices. Her pace quickened as I let out a breath of pleasure; excitement growing as she stared up at me. She stopped and looked up..''Not yet.'' She said as she got to her feet and lay back on the table; her firm supple breasts barely moving as she spread her legs wide and inviting.

I did not waste any time pushing hard inside her faster and harder than before knowing her need to reach orgasm had peaked. Her breasts bounced with every thrust as I pushed deeper and deeper; as her juices trickled down making a warm pool on the table below...finally with one hard motion I felt her tighten up; contracting over and over as she screamed in pleasure. The excitement of watching her climax was overwhelming causing me to quickly pull out. I stroked myself vigorously and let loose on her soft supple breasts. I kissed her softly one last time knowing this may never happen again.....

We cleaned up and got dressed; with a kiss goodbye we both went back to work and never spoke of it again.....until that night...

....but that's a whole other story.

KCote
KCote
2 Followers