Office Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
On a balcony at work, she does as he wishes.
2.2k words
4.36
37k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily pushed open the doors of the fifth floor office. Her heart was beating loud and fast. She could not believe what she had just done. She walked through the office, her head down, refusing to make eye contact with anyone, wondering how fast news travelled. She hurried along, aiming for the far corner where the door to the balcony was located, hoping to get through quickly without anyone spotting her. With each step she took she was further reminded of him, the heels, the stockings, and of course the plug still firmly in place. She wondered with some trepidation what he planned to do with her, but she could not wait to see him. She wanted his hands on her body and his tongue in her mouth, and she wanted to hear him tell her that what she had just done was not only ok, but had turned him on.

She was just reaching the door when she suddenly felt someone close -- too close -- behind her. She began to turn to see who it was, but firm hands took hold of her wrists and pulled her arms behind her, holding her tightly, keeping her from turning back. Instinctively she struggled, even though she knew it was him, and even though she found the feeling of being restrained irresistible. Despite her struggles, he had no difficulty in securing her wrists behind her in one hand, and he opened the door in front of her, pushing her through. She continued to move and struggle against his grip but once out on the balcony he held her tightly against him; holding his free hand over her mouth, stopping her protesting or even turning to see him.

After a moment or two she stopped struggling and she held still against him, knowing it was entirely pointless to try to escape. They were both silent, and apart from her heart hammering in her ears, the only sounds to be heard were coming from the street five floors below.

She felt his lips against her ear: 'Keep quiet,' he instructed. His voice was soft, and almost tender. At his words, desire suddenly rushed through Emily as she comprehended what was happening. He had bundled her out of the office; and was holding her here on the balcony at his mercy. She could only guess at what he had in store for her. He still held her hands behind her back, even though she was no longer struggling, and his hand remained over her mouth. Emily could not deny that the feeling of being restrained by him was turning her on. He was speaking to her again.

'You're not to look at me, at all. Keep turned away from me at all times. And stay quiet, unless I ask you a question.' With that, he released his grip and she heard him step back from her. Emily said nothing. She wanted to see him, and she wanted to turn and kiss him. She considered just breaking the rules and turning round there and then, accepting any punishment he exacted. As if he knew perfectly well what she was tempted to, he warned her further, 'Believe me, you do NOT want to disobey my rules.'

Emily again remained silent, thinking about what he had said. His words excited her, she felt deliciously aroused by his threat. She would not disobey him, but she knew she had the option. She looked out at the view, and felt the cool breeze in her hair. Whatever he intended for them to do, they would be on display, that is, if anyone on the street chose to look up. The iron railings round the edge of the balcony would hide nothing. Moments passed, as they both stood in silence.

'Emily,' he began, and in uttering her name she suddenly found herself strangely nervous. She paused, waiting for him to speak. 'You clearly enjoy behaving like a slut. Your actions in the office make this perfectly clear.' He was quiet again, savouring the pause. 'Show me how much you like sluttish behaviour. Go to the edge of the balcony and lean forward on the railings. Bend over and pull up your skirt.'

Emily remained glued to the spot momentarily. All her disobedient thoughts disappeared in a flash, and there was a significant part of her that wanted to run from the balcony and stop the game before it had even started. She shifted on the spot in her stilettos, the plug in her arse reminding her further of the sort of game they were playing. But as if her feet had made up her mind for her, she found herself slowly taking steps forward towards the balcony railings. On reaching them she leant over as he had instructed, and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She spread her stocking-clad legs for him, her arse high in the air behind her, her pussy fully on display.

She heard him take a step towards her, but he said nothing. As far as she could tell he did not come any closer to her, and as she waited, feeling his eyes on her prone body, she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She was desperate for his touch. She wondered what he was waiting for, and she wished so much that she could turn round to see him. Instead, she suddenly saw a flash and heard the click of a camera shutter. Despite herself, she flushed with humiliation. She could only imagine what she looked like bent over with her legs spread, and the plug in her arse.

'Touch yourself', he instructed. 'Slide a finger inside your cunt'. Although she was still embarrassed by the unexpected photograph, she did not hesitate in bringing her hand between her legs and pushing a finger, then two, into her pussy. She heard the sound of the camera shutter again. She froze, still embarrassed, but after a moment she could not resist beginning to wank more, rubbing her clit in small circles and sliding her fingers in and out of her very wet cunt. He took another photo of her, and another, and she began to realise how much she was enjoying masturbating for his impromptu photo shoot.

As she carried on touching herself, her juices running over her hand, she heard him walking towards her, his final shot taken. She pushed back, desperate to make contact with him. The continual presence of him so close but not touching her was driving her mad. She could feel that he was standing very close behind her, but whenever she edged back she could not reach him.

From behind her, he spoke again. 'You still have the plug in your bottom. What sort of a slut wears a butt-plug at work?' The injustice of his words made her smile to herself. She was unsure if he intended her to answer his question, but it was at this point that she finally felt his touch. It was not his hands or fingers, however, as she so desperately craved. She felt him idly touching the plug, moving it slightly within her. It had been still for some time now, and she had become accustomed to it inside her, but the little movements he made with it, coupled with her own hand between her legs, sent incredible jolts of pleasure through her.

She was lost to this feeling, in a reverie of pleasure, when she suddenly felt his hand, hard, across her backside. She gasped in shock, the stinging pain warming her skin, and the sound of the spank ringing disproportionately in her ears. 'You didn't answer my question,' he informed her. She dragged her mind back to what he had asked, finding it difficult to come up with any sort of sensible answer, trying to ignore the feeling between her legs and the stinging on her bottom. But before she knew what was happening, he had leant forwards and placed his hands at her waist, sharply bringing her up to a standing position. In turning her round to face him, he placed his hand over her eyes so she still could not see him. They were face to face, and although he covered her eyes, she was free to touch him. She brought her hands up to his body, aware of her wet fingers on his dry shirt, his hard, defined body underneath his clothes. She moved her hands to his face, tracing the contours of his lips, inhaling his scent.

His hands were moving. He was doing something. She realised he was placing a blindfold over her eyes. When he finished, he moved his hands down to her arms, holding them tightly, and they both stayed like this for a few seconds. Without sight, she was more aware of the sound of their breathing; it was fast, and ragged. She started exploring his body with her hands again, when she suddenly felt him move even closer to her. She found herself staggering back slightly as he forced his lips on hers, and they were kissing each other, hard, and urgently. She moved her hands to his hair, to his neck, down his back, she was clawing at him, desperate to hold him closer to her than was possible. The desire they felt for each other was entirely conveyed in their kiss, their tongues in each others' mouths, their hands on each others' bodies. She wanted him inside her, so badly, and she felt his hands on her blouse, ripping it open, buttons flying off and landing beside them on the balcony. His lips moved to her throat, kissing her hard, then biting her hard. She wriggled away from him, in pain and pleasure, but he did not let her move, he held her firmly in place.

Their kiss had got the better of her. She could hear him panting slightly, and the sound of it maddened her. She tried to move closer to him to kiss him again, but he held her in place. She remembered she was on the balcony, in full view of the street below. Her tight skirt was still up round her waist, her breasts on display under her now-useless blouse. He was clearly not going to allow her to kiss him, but his hands were travelling down her body, and she felt his fingers move in between her legs, his lips and teeth returning to her throat. He slid a finger inside her, then two, moving them in and out slowly. She up and down on his fingers, desperate for more. She was so slippery and so aroused, and she wanted to cum so badly. But he slid his fingers out from her, and pushed them to her lips. She tasted herself on his fingers, licking them clean.

'I want your lips round my cock. Get on your knees.' She did as she was told. She knelt down and reached out to him, feeling his hard cock in her hands, and then at her lips. She tasted his arousal, running her tongue up and down his shaft, before sliding his cock into her mouth, moving back and forth, feeling his length at her throat. 'I want to fuck your mouth in front of everyone on the street down there. Touch yourself. Wank as you suck my cock.' His words drove her mad with arousal, and she moved her hands between her legs, feeling her own wetness, as he pushed his cock into her mouth and her throat. 'People are watching us, you know,' he said as he pumped in and out of her mouth. 'I'm sure they want to see you cum.' Emily was fucking herself, her fingers sliding in and out of her cunt and rubbing her clit, while he held her head back by her hair, using her mouth for his own pleasure. She wished she could see what they looked like together. The pressure was building between her legs; everything she was experiencing was overwhelming her, and the pressure carried on building and building, and then she was cumming, hard. The pleasure shot through her, making her gasp and moan against his hard cock; and then she felt his warm cum flowing into her mouth. They were cumming together, and she was swallowing him down, both their bodies shuddering as they rode out the tremors of their orgasm.

They remained still, regaining their breath, Emily still on her knees. He leant down and removed her blindfold, lifting her to her feet. He held her close, and looked her straight in the eyes. She was finally able to look at him, and they kissed. 'I'm not done with you just yet,' he said. 'Arrive at my flat at 9 tonight.' He gave her a cheeky smile, and walked away from her, towards the emergency spiral staircase down the outside of the building. He stopped, and picked something up from just by the staircase. 'You might appreciate this,' he said, and threw her a bundle of fabric which landed at her feet. She watched him leave, as she pulled her skirt back down to her knees.

It was only 4pm but Emily did not intend on returning to work. She was going home, to get ready for him. She was done with work for today. She bent down and retrieved the bundle from the floor. It was another blouse; one WITH buttons. Exactly the same as the one she had been wearing. Quickly she pulled off her old blouse and put on the new one, and hurried towards the staircase in the same direction he had left. She was could not wait for tonight.