Office Games

Story Info
Was it accidental? Maybe at first.
3.1k words
4.53
37.8k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

"I can't believe it." I thought to myself. I was staring at Lori my next door cubical mate. I've had a crush on her since she started working here.

She had just returned from lunch and had taken off her jacket. The zipper on the back of her knee length, black dress was half way down her naked back meaning she wasn't wearing a bra today. Oblivious to her exposure, she sat at her desk and picked up her ringing phone.

I watched her chat on the phone while the zip crept further and further downward to the small of her back. I could just make out the black lace panties she was wearing. Her long dark brown hair had to be tickling her exposed skin.

"Okay, I'll talk to you about it later... Please! Just do it! Bye, Tom!" Lori signed off before recradling the phone with a bit of authority. She continued to do stuff at her desk with her back towards me.

I wasn't sure whether I should mention something or not. I was in flux. Continue to enjoy the view or be a gentleman and tell her.

I'm no handsome, chiselled, male model but women seem to like me. I'm not obnoxious or vain or macho. And for some reason, I guess that makes them trust me.

After a few minutes, I surmised Lori wasn't going to realize that she was uncovered.

"Er... Lori." I started and then in a more subdued voice said "I'm not sure if you are aware that the back of your dress is unzipped."

Lori turned to me as she reached around to feel how open it was. "Oh jezz!" She said under her breath as she struggled to pull the zip up. "Thanks for letting me know. You're a good guy for telling me. Most others would let it go to see how embarrassed I could get."

"That's okay. I'm sure you would do the same if it happened to me."

"What? The back of your dress becoming undone?" Lori chuckled.

"Yeah aaa... No!" I stammered and started to turn away.

"Ummm!" she pursed her lips tightly. "Crap!"

"What's wrong?" I swivelled my chair back towards her.

"This zip always gets jammed." Lori wiggled and struggled. "Tom helped me this morning with it."

Lori reached behind, over her back, twisted left then right then finally asked. "Umm... Do you think you can help me with this?"

I stood up and took two steps towards her. She smiled and nodded while she looked below my belt.

"Was my fly open?" I thought as I looked downwards.

"Geo!" Lori exclaimed. "That looks impressive."

There was a definite tent jutting from my loose dress pants. I felt the blood rush to my face. "Aaa... I'm sorry, Lori. I..."

"No, it's kind of cute. Not in a small way, but it's cute that I could do that to you." Lori brown eyes sparkled. "And it doesn't look that small."

I don't own a massive weapon between my legs. It is about 7 inches long and pretty thick and gets extremely hard when I get an erection.

Lori turned her back to me and allowed me to try and get her zip zipped.

"Seems have caught some of the material." I told her. "I don't want to rip anything."

As I held the zip with my right hand, I pressed against her exposed skin. I jiggled it up and down a bit until it finally released itself. Carefully I zipped it all the way up and tried to do the hook at the top.

"Lori, looks like the eyelet at the top is ripped. I think that's why the zip slipped." I told her.

"Tom probably ripped it. If he didn't he probably didn't hook it anyways." Lori shook her head in disgusted. "That idiot husband of mine is really useless sometimes."

I returned to my desk.

"Thanks, Geo! You're a great guy. Not sure why no girl has ever caught you." Lori noted.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

At the end of the day, Lori collected her things and was about to leave. "Geo? Are you in a hurry? Feel like going for a drink or something?"

"Or something?" I asked.

"Just a drink." Lori amended. "Tom needs to drive to my mother's to fix something and won't be home until later. And I want to thank you for being a gentleman."

"Are you kidding?" I thought to myself. "A chance to spend more time with you, of course!"

Being single, it was easy for me to change my evening agenda, not that I had anything scheduled anyway.

"Okay, a drink, but you don't owe me anything for that." I said as I stood up to join her. In her black, 4-inch, high heeled shoes, we were about the same height. "Glad I could help."

The place was a bit crowded but we managed to find a spot at the bar. There was only one stool which I made Lori sit on and I stood beside her.

She ordered a glass of white and I had a Suntory 12 year old neat.

"Nice!" Lori smiled. "I like a man who enjoys scotch."

The patrons gathered thickly around the bar pushing me more towards Lori. She had crossed her legs right over left and her foot dangled between my knees. The hem of her skirt rose high enough to show me she was wearing stockings and not pantyhose.

"Geo, can you do me a favour? Reach behind under my jacket and check to see if my zip is still up?"

"With pleasure." I replied. I stretched my arms behind her. I placed my palm on her back and found bare skin. "Your zip has slipped again."

"Mmmm... Your hands are nice and warm." Cooed Lori. "And soft... Leave the zipper."

I could feel myself getting excited in my pants. The fact that Lori wore nylon stockings and rubbed her knee against my growing bulge didn't hurt.

Her breast heaved with each inhalation as I held her slim waist. Her hand was on her thigh and slowly inched forward towards my aching, hard cock. Only my suit jacket hid anyone from seeing our over the edge flirtation. Her long, painted red fingernail brushed and scratched against me.

"Bzzzzzz!" Angrily screamed her phone jolting both of us back to reality.

"Shit! It's Tom." She answered the call. "Hi... Okay, be home soon."

She disconnected the call. "Sorry, my mother didn't trust him to fix her problem so she ended up calling a pro. He's on his way home now so I have to go."

"That's okay. I understand." I sympathised.

"No, it's not okay. I really was enjoying our time." She stood and flipped a twenty on the bar. "You're a real nice guy and I'd like to do this again sometime."

"No, you don't have to ..." I started to say and tried to return the bill.

"Yes, I do. And I want to. Thanks." She interrupted and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow."

After she left, I had another shot and left. I thought about what had happened and by the time I got home, I had a massive boner needing attending to.

"Bing!" A text arrive on my phone.

"Had fun. Thanks. FYEO. ;-) L."

"For Your Eyes Only?" I opened the attachment. She had sent what I assumed to be a selfie of the back of her dress with the zip undone.

I quickly stripped off and jumped on my bed. Eyes closed, I started stroking myself. I've never felt harder or bigger. "Oh fuck, Lori! You're so sexy. I wish you were mine to love!" Thinking how her finger touched me through my pants at the bar.

"Oh fuck, Lori! I'm cumming!" I groaned and spewed my load.

I woke up the next morning with my regular aching, morning wood, but as I always got up late, I had to rush to get ready for work.

The ride there was typically uneventful, but for some reason I noticed the advertisements a bit more. There was one for breast enhancement surgery showing the cleavage you could obtain, a workout spa with a female dress in tight spandex and a dating site for those looking for extra company.

I arrived at my desk early as normal and sat to enjoy my coffee as I booted up my PC.

"Morning, Geo!"

I turned to see Lori dropping her things on her desk. She took off her coat. Beneath she was dressed in a white silk, semi-opaque blouse. I could see the camisole she had underneath. She wore a red skirt hemmed four or five inches above her knees and matching 5-inch stiletto heeled shoes. I just stared at her.

"Glad you like my attire." Lori smiled. She bent over to put her purse under her desk. Her legs were spread slightly so the back of her skirt which had a high slit parted. Again she wore stockings and garters rather than pantyhose. "Sorry. No zipper today so no free show."

My boner was sticking straight up through my pants. When Lori looked at it, I didn't even try to hide it. Her smile widened.

Through the morning, I attempted to calm myself down but kept peeking over to look at Lori. She sat at her desk but her legs were turned towards me. Her legs were crossed and her red pump dangled from her left foot. The hem of her skirts was pulled up exposing more of her leg than was office appropriate. I was hypnotised at the sight.

"Geo." She caught me staring. "Can you help me with this?"

Lori uncrossed her legs. Her knees were spread as she pretended to gather the things she wanted me to assist with. Her legs were apart wide enough that I could see her red panties she wore beneath.

She came over and placed a file on my desk to show me where she had a question that she obliviously knew the answer to. The front of her blouse was unbuttoned. She bent over and placed a hand on my shoulder. It was difficult not to view her creamy breasts under her loose camisole. Her nipples were rock hard and poke easily through the material.

Her hand glided down my back and into my lap. No finger tease this time. Lori took full grab of my hard cock and stroked it through my pants.

"Uh!" I grunted as quietly as I could. Knowing that I was unable to handle my woody when I got up, I knew I Lori could easily make me cum in my pants. I had to grab hold of her hand to stop her.

"Oh. Okay. You're right!" She smiled knowingly and returned to her seat. "Thanks for pointing that out."

I was shaking in my chair. I was so close to cumming that I feared any other movement would cause me to explode.

"Feel like going to lunch, Geo?" Lori asked me.

I was so engrossed with watching Lori, I hadn't finished anything I needed to finish that morning. "Ah... Sorry Lori but I need to finish something off first."

She giggled. "Too hard to finish to quickly I imagine. Don't want to end it too prematurely."

After she left, I was able to work on my project and finish the majority of it. At least enough to satisfy my manager.

"I'm starving." I thought to myself.

I needed to get something to eat. There was a cart vendor selling street meat just outside of the office building. I took the elevator down and got a polish sausage to consume with an ice tea to wash it down. "That should be enough to last me until dinner." I said.

When I returned to my desk, Lori had already returned and seemed enwrapped in some work. She didn't acknowledge my return. I shrugged to myself and pulled my chair out from under my desk, but before I sat down, I found a pair of red panties.

I looked over at Lori. She had turned her legs towards me. Her skirt was pulled up and her knees were spread wide. She was no longer wearing her panties. Her outer pussy lips were glossy and wet.

I picked her panties from my chair and found the crotch area soaked.

Again, I looked towards Lori. Her head was forward to her work but I could see a smile turn the corner of her mouth.

I didn't say anything. I stuck her panties into my pant pocket and went to the can. I entered into the handicap cubical and waited until the guy taking a piss left. Quickly I took off my pants so I could pull off my underwear. I returned to my desk commando.

Lori was still pretending to work on something. Her legs spread even wider.

I sat down behind my desk. I spied Lori out of the corner of my eye as I dropped my hands to my lap and unzipped my zipper. My rock hard boner was straight up and I had to adjust it so it wouldn't pop out, at least too quickly.

"Lori, I think this is yours!" I stood and walked over to her desk. I placed a folder on her desk and opened it up to show her my underwear.

She smiled.

I shifted slightly. Enough for my cock to pop through my undone zip.

Lori's smile grew even bigger. She held my hips and pulled me towards her, taking me into her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and wet as she bobbed her head back and forth.

"Geo!" It was Bill our manager coming around the corner.

Lori quickly shoved me back into my pants but didn't have time to zip it up. She managed to close the file folder with my underwear in it just before Bill poked his head over the wall of her cubical.

"Lori. Good! You're here too." Bill said.

Even though I was tucked in, my zip was still open and I could pop out anytime. Besides there was a huge tent in my pants. I kept my back mostly towards Bill as I tried to zip up.

"The initial project proposal you gave me this aft was good. We need to go forward with it, but we need a more detailed one before I take it upstairs." Bill informed me. "Give Lori the details and she can work on the presentation part while you work on the actual written part. We need this asap... Tomorrow morning first thing will be fine."

With that Bill turned and walked away without waiting for an answer or anything.

I stood there staring at Lori slightly stunned at the fact I almost got caught literally with my pants down and Lori sucking on my cock. Lori was trying to suppress a giggle.

I returned to my desk shaking to try and gather the info Lori would need to do her part. I no longer had to worry about my tent; it was long gone and wouldn't be back for a while. Which was a good thing since it would take a couple of hours to finish what Bill wanted and to work with Lori to get the presentation part done.

I gave Lori the details and a quick explanation of what was needed. Lori was no help as she kept pawing between my legs. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was able to maintain some semblance of control.

It was six-thirty by the time I finished my part. Lori was almost finished her part as she waited for the last detail I needed to provide. I emailed everything to both Lori and Bill.

"Done!" She beamed. "Come over and we can review it together."

"Why don't we take your PC over to the boardroom and review it on the big screen to see what it will really look like?" I suggested. Lori nodded and agreed enthusiastically.

I closed the door to the room and darkened the room as Lori set everything up. Lori was reaching across the large conference table to get the video cable. Her ass was sticking towards me. I reached underneath and started to finger her pussy. It was already dripping.

"Oooh!" Lori squealed in mock surprise and then whimpered. "Mmm..."

She reach behind and unzipped me. My cock burst out from the opening. The high slit in the back of her skirt made access easy as I pushed myself into her hot cunt.

"Oh fuck! Yeah, Geo! That's what I wanted all day." Lori moaned. "Your cock is so hard...So deep! It feels so good inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I started slamming my hips hard into her ass. Her cunt squeezed and sucked at me. I warned her. "Lori! I'm can't last much longer."

"Yes, Geo. Cum inside me! I want your cum inside me! I need your cum inside me!" Lori was thrashing.

That was enough to push me over the edge. I started spewing a massive amount of pent up cum into her unprotected womb.

"Oh, fuck, Geo! I can feel it splash inside me!" Lori groaned. "Give it to me! Give me all your cum!"

I emptied my balls inside her until I had nothing left to shoot.

Exhausted, my softening cock slid from her. I fell back onto a chair. Lori remained bent over the table with her legs still apart. White goo started to leak from her gaping hole and down her thigh.

"Knock! Knock!" Someone at the door jolted us back to reality.

Lori bolted straight up as I tucked and zipped myself.

The door opened and in peeked Bill. "Thought I heard something in here. Oh I see the presentation. Geo, I read the details quickly so maybe we can review it and the presentation together."

There was a pregnant pause as Bill took a sniff of air. I'm sure it smelled of sex but he said nothing.

Lori sat in the chair next to me at the back of the table while Bill sat closer to the screen. As we reviewed the presentation, Lori fingered herself and would wipe her wetness on my lips.

"Everything looks really good. I'll show it to the upper muckity mucks and then you guys can do the formal presentation later for official approval." Bill informed us as he stood up to leave. "I think this will give you guys a big bonus next month. You guys work well together. There are some other projects you guys can work on. Keep it up!"

"Thanks, Bill." I replied.

"Yeah, thanks Bill" Added Lori. "I don't think Geo will have any problems keeping it up!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers