Office Hangover Cure

Story Info
Girl helps him after heavy night out.
971 words
4.02
28.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RussH22
RussH22
9 Followers

"I think I know what might make you feel better." The words broke the silence and made me jump. I had slumped into another daze as I sat at my desk. Why did I drink so much last night! Louise was my age, 30, but had the body of a late developing teen; about 5'7 and slim frame, she must have been about 32, 24, 32 with A-B tits and dark complexion. She flirted with me all the time and often got a little racy. I knew from conversation that she had been with someone for the last ten years, but she suspected him of playing around. I thought she was right, he probably was sleeping around which is why I always encouraged her flirting. I didn't know that it was going to pay off this day though.

"What!?" I asked, sounding a little short with her.

"Well, I always like a little head when I feel like shit, maybe the same would apply to you?" Her frankness took me by surprise and I just wrote it off to her feeling risky with some flirting.

I replied, "I think that is a universal medicine! Good for all ails!" I resumed my typing, feeling a stir in my pants as I gave the suggestion some thought.

"No, she continued, "I mean it, do you think it would make you feel better? I would love to try it." I looked at her and could see she was a bit flush and breathing a bit heavy, could she be serious! I was getting hard under the desk now. We work in an office building, but our own workspace was separate from the other work spaces, With the other guys out in the filed, it left Lou and I in there on our own for pretty much the whole day. I turned my chair to face and decided to call her bluff, "I think it might," I said.

She sat looking at me for a while, her eyes moving between mine and my crotch, I am sure that my bulge was very obvious by now. "What's up?" I asked, "Scared?"

"A little," she said. "And excited!" she added with a gulp. I undid my button and zip and pushed my trousers down over my knees. My hard on made a tent out of my loose boxer shorts. Lou's gaze fixed on my crotch now and subconsciously licked her dry lips. I was feeling really horny now and my cock was straining at the cloth. I pulled at the opening of my short and let it point out into the open air. My proud cock looked great poking up through my boxers like this and I took it slowly in my hand and began wanking it slowly.

I looked right into her eyes, "Come on then," I said, "get those lips on this hot cock!" Lou got up from her chair and walked the few feet to my desk. She got on her knees and rested her elbows on my legs. Her cool hand joined mine on my shaft and she rubbed me up and down. She pulled off my shorts and gave me a smile as she lowered her face onto my cock, sinking it into her hot mouth and closing her lips firmly around my shaft.

"Mmm, that's good," I said as she started to pump me with her mouth, her hands massaging the base and my balls gently. Her mouth was hot on my cock and she pushed my tip right to the back of her throat, then got hotter and tighter and I felt her face nudging against my pubic hair. "Wow," I breathed, "that's good, oh yeah!"

She lifted her face and answered, "Your cock is nice, I am glad you like it in my mouth like this." She sucked me in again and then started licking me up and down. I watched her glistening tongue as it trailed up and down my stiff cock. She made it so wet that it squelched when she resumed rubbing me in her hand. While she wanked me she played her tongue over my balls, sucking them gently into her mouth in turn. She held them up and licked underneath. She was so hot I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Lou seemed to sense this too and put her mouth back over my tip. She pursed her lips just over my helmet and gripped my shaft in her hand. She sucked down hard and rubbed my cock hard into her mouth. I felt her tongue rubbing under the rim of my cock and I knew I was about to come. I grabbed the arms of my seat and my body twitched as I shot into her mouth. Her mouth's grip on my cock stayed true as I pumped squirt after squirt into her mouth, her hand milking me into her mouth. I refrained from calling out, although our office is secluded, it still pays to be prudent!

Her beautiful hand and mouth drained my cock and I felt it start to go soft. Lou got up and I saw her licking some come of her lips as she looked at me with a big smile. I caught my breath before pulling my trousers back up. Lou went back to her desk and sat back down as though nothing had happened. After about five minutes, I was still catching my breath and wondering if that had really just happened.

My phone rang, it was Jill from reception, "How are you feeling?" she asked, "you looked terrible as you came in today!"

"I feel much better," I answered looking over at Louise, "There are certain things that can make you forget a hangover!" I saw Lou smile and she glance over at me.

RussH22
RussH22
9 Followers