Office Hours Ch. 05

Story Info
An interruption leads to some extra fun.
2.2k words
19k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coping with my denial was a little bit easier the following week. I was still horny as hell and still very much wanted to touch my pussy, but I was beginning to adjust with the fact that I didn't have permission. I suppose after enough time just about anything can start to seem normal, no matter how crazy it actually is.

Still, I can't deny that I was desperately hoping for a chance at an orgasm by the time the following Tuesday rolled around. I walked to Professor Fitzgerald's office with my customary quickness. Today I'd made a particularly strong effort to look sexy for him, wearing a very short, very tight red dress that left nothing to the imagination and a matching pair of red heels.

I stepped into his office and closed the door. My pulse already felt faster than normal and nothing had even happened yet.

"Come here," he said, in that tone he had that made me feel ready to do absolutely anything he told me.

I stepped over to his desk. Without a word of warning, he reached underneath my dress and began rubbing me through my panties.

"You're very wet," he said. "How come?"

"Because coming to see you always turns me on out of my mind!" I told him. Wasn't it obvious?

"What if I decided not to even fuck you today? What if I just sent you back to your room, with a soaking-wet pussy you don't have permission to touch?" He kept rubbing me as he spoke.

"No! You can't do that! I need you to fuck me, please!" Surviving this week may have been easier than the previous two, but the promise of being fucked by him once the week was over had carried me though. The thought of not getting it was too much to bear.

"I just want you to make sure you keep that in mind, that I don't have to fuck you, no matter how much you may 'need' it." He paused. "You look particularly slutty today. Trying to show off how easy you are to fuck?"

"Yes, exactly," I replied. I almost felt as if I should thank him for telling me what a slut I was. How had it become something to be striving for? What was happening to me?

"Well, all the more reason for me to control whether or not you're allowed to touch your filthy pussy then," he said. He removed his hand and I whimpered at the sudden loss of stimulation, scared he really was going to send me back to my room unfulfilled.

He was silent for a moment, as if carefully considering what he was going to do. I was getting more and more nervous.

"I suppose I'll take you today," he said, "but whether or not you actually get to cum will depend on how good a job you do pleasing me."

"I'll do as good a job as I possibly can!" I exclaimed. The possibility of an orgasm as a reward for doing a good job made me ecstatic, but really I was still even more concerned with how much pleasure I was able to give him.

He stood up and pulled down his pants and underwear, then sat back down in his chair. He was already hard.

"Take your panties off, slut," he said, and I quickly did, surprised to see exactly how wet they were.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me roughly towards him. I automatically spread my legs without even thinking about it, then he pulled me into his lap. I let his cock slide into me-fuck it felt good. I was so grateful he'd decided to take me today.

I was still for a moment. My every cell was screaming out for me to start fucking him, but I was afraid of doing anything before I got permission from him.

After a moment he spoke. "All right slut, you may begin."

The second the words were out of his mouth I started fucking him. I couldn't start slowly like he always did-I was too desperate for that. I just went as fast and hard as I possibly could.

It was an odd sensation, to be in control of what was happening this time. It almost felt wrong, but in a way it was exciting too. Anyway, I knew I wasn't really in control-if he gave me an order I would be obligated to follow it without question.

I was so caught up in what was happening that I didn't notice anything amiss until Professor Fitzgerald's expression suddenly changed to one of grave concern. I stopped moving, wondering what was wrong, when I heard a voice behind me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have opened the door-I just-but also you know, I don't think this is really allowed, and-"

I turned my head and saw one of my classmates, a boy named David. He seemed equal parts embarrassed and confused.

David never spoke much in our class discussions, but when he did he always had something insightful to say. I'd always thought he was a little cute (he wasn't so dissimilar from Professor Fitzgerald, with his thin body and thick glasses). But that didn't mean I was exactly thrilled with the fact that he'd just discovered me frantically fucking our professor. He must think I was such a slut, and, even though I'd been so turned on by that idea earlier, suddenly I wasn't so sure that I wanted it to be my reputation around the entire campus. And then, too, I was worried about Professor Fitzgerald getting in some sort of trouble.

"Why don't you come in, David?" he asked after a moment. What the hell? Why would he possibly be inviting him in?

I heard the door closing as David stepped inside. I still felt horribly exposed and just hoped he would be gone soon so we could get back to what we were doing. It seemed like I should get out of Professor Fitzgerald's lap, but he didn't tell me to, so I stayed there, awkward as that made me feel.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Professor Fitzgerald asked.

"Not anymore. I did for awhile freshman year but then we broke up," he replied. He sounded confused by this question.

"But I take it you're a nice normal college boy with a nice normal college boy's hormones?"

"I...I guess you could say that."

"I'm sure you've been aching for some feminine attention then. Well, what if I told you you could get a most excellent blowjob from this little whore here, right now? Would that be enough to keep you quiet about this?"

"Really?" he replied incredulously. I, meanwhile, was silent. I didn't even know how the hell I was supposed to react to that. He was going to offer my mouth to someone else without even asking me? But...he was cute, and there was something exciting about the idea of being filled with two cocks at once.

"Absolutely," Professor Fitzgerald confirmed. "And I assure you, she gives a fine blowjob."

"That sounds like it would be...pretty nice," David said, sounding as if he were still in disbelief that this was going to happen.

He walked over to us and took a good look at me. I smiled, trying to reassure him that I was ok with this so he wouldn't be nervous.

He unzipped his jeans and pushed them down, then walked closer to me. I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck, feeling the pleasant sensation of feeling it harden inside me.

I started riding Professor Fitzgerald again. It took a moment to figure out the coordination required to fuck him and suck David simultaneously, and I was too busy trying to get it to work to properly enjoy how it felt to have two cocks inside me.

But soon I was into a rhythm, and the feeling of being filled at both ends was incredible. I was so completely overwhelmed I couldn't even think straight. All the times Professor Fitzgerald had fucked me were up there as the best sexual experiences of my entire life, he was more than enough all on his own, but having someone else simultaneously provided an extra level of intensity.

I was actually rather surprised by how good it felt to be sucking David, simply because he was my own age. After Professor Fitzgerald had taken me the first time I'd sworn I was done with boys, that now that I knew how good it was to be taken by a much older man there was no reason to waste my time with them anymore. And, while it was definitely still true that Professor Fitzgerald's age made him significantly more attractive to me, I was still having fun with this college boy.

"How is she?" Professor Fitzgerald asked David, as if the moans he'd been letting out the whole time I'd been sucking him weren't answer enough.

"Amazing," he said. "Fuck."

"See, didn't I tell you? Dirty sluts like this know what they're doing." I couldn't help feeling proud at the compliment.

When I'd sucked Professor Fitzgerald, it had felt so good when he'd taken hold of my head and forced me down on him. The feeling of having my mouth fucked good and hard was the sexiest thing I'd ever felt. But I didn't expect David to do anything like that-he didn't seem to have the confidence. So I remained fully in charge, doing my best to give him pleasure by alternating how I was using my mouth and tongue from time to time.

At my other end, Professor Fitzgerald's cock in my pussy felt as great as ever. Hard as it sometimes was to stick with the restrictions he'd placed on me, I knew that getting to have him fill me up like this was well worth the difficult nights back in my dorm room aching to touch myself.

A few minutes later, David was filling my mouth with his cum. God, I could eat cum all day. Nothing made me feel as good as having someone cum in my mouth.

"Thank you," I told him after I'd swallowed it all.

"Me?" he asked. "I'm the one who should be thanking you! That was so good!"

"I'm glad I was able to please you," I said. "But I do need to thank you too because you have to understand that for a slut like me there's nothing better than "having her holes filled by cocks."

"You're welcome then!" he said.

I was able to concentrate fully on Professor Fitzgerald now. Good as having them bothi take me at once had felt, there was also something nice about being able to focus all my attention on him.

The whole experience had been so intense that I was feeling very close to reaching an orgasm of my own. But was I going to be allowed one? He'd said whether or not he gave me permission would depend on how good a job I did performing, and I thought I'd managed to do a pretty damn excellent job, especially considering it was in a circumstance I hadn't expected at all.

"I'm going to be ready to cum in just a minute," I told him. "Can I? Please?"

There was a pause before he answered me, and I was practically holding my breath wondering what he was going to say. I needed an orgasm, but I knew better than to do it without his permission after what had happened last time.

"Well," he finally said, "since you've done a particularly good job proving your sluttiness by satisfying two men at once today, I will allow you permission. Cum nice and hard for us, I'm sure David would enjoy the show."

A matter of moments later I could feel the orgasm building and building inside me until finally it was crashing over me. It was so intense I felt ready to collapse when it was over, but I had to keep going because Professor Fitzgerald hadn't finished yet.

Everything felt hazy after the orgasm. I could still feel the pleasure of his cock filling me up but it was somehow soft-focus now, and I was fucking him more slowly. Suddenly he grabbed my tits and started digging his nails into them, and the sharpness of the pain brought me back into focus. I started fucking him faster again.

A minute later he was digging his nails into me particularly hard and, at the exact same moment, unloading his cum into my pussy. Just like before, I enjoyed his orgasm even more than my own, as intense as mine had been. I felt so lucky to have gotten the chance to be filled with cum twice today.

Professor Fitzgerald and I both took a minute to catch our breaths.

"So you really did enjoy yourself, didn't you David?" he asked.

"Very much."

"Well, I am quite sure she'd be willing to service you again at any time, and any of your friends you might want to bring as well. Wouldn't you?" he asked me.

"Absolutely," I said.

"I have plenty of friends who would love that!" David exclaimed.

My pussy throbbed at the idea of having boy after boy line up to use my holes. I was overcome with the excitement of getting the chance to be both Professor Fitzgerald's personal toy and the campus slut.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Office Hours Series Info

Similar Stories

A Good Girl Denied orgasm at her own request.in BDSM
All Under Control Ch. 01 She asks to not cum but he takes control of her completely.in Fetish
Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01 My BBC friend slowly feminize me.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Educating Hannah Professor discovers his student is seeking a Sir.in BDSM
Denial #3: Reverse Psychology A creative punishment for touching herself.in BDSM
More Stories