Office Hours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread it!" she ordered while digging in her bag once more for a large spool of thick, scratchy twine. Jason obeyed, and within a few minutes Dr. Michaels had the boy tied spread eagle atop the bed, wrists and angles fixed tightly to all four metal bedposts.

Michaels took a moment to admire the boy. Bound and helpless on his own bed in his own home, frightened yet horny, his eyes and cock equally desperate for the next vicious gift that she might inflict upon him. He was such a gorgeous little thing, young cute, and lean. Everything about his body was just right—he had the right about muscle on his chest and stomach, and the right amount of fat on his cheeks. The right amount of hair spreading down his abdomen. The right kind of young, pink lips. The right adoring eyes.

But no. No the boy was a pet and could be nothing more, and she didn't appreciate a pet locking eyes with her.

Michaels dug around in her bag and soon found the silken sash of her robe and used it to blindfold Jason. A strong whiff of Lemon Rose perfume penetrated through the growing miasma of "fresh linen" fumes as Michaels secured the soft material in a knot over the boy's eyes. She fetched the trusty belt as well and cinched it in between the boy's teeth as a gag. Yes. That was more like it. The kid couldn't move, couldn't see, couldn't speak. A lump of hard young flesh that existed only for her pleasure. Yes. This was how it should always be. This was right.

"You've been a bad boy," Michaels said, scratching a nail down from Jason's helpless throat to his naval. "Very bad! You've thought you could become more than a pet to me. You've been sneaky and manipulative. You thought that so long as you played housemaid and batted your eyes that maybe, just maybe, you could get a leash around me." Michaels slapped her pet hard across the face, relishing his moaning and his teeth clamping against the belt. "Too bad for you I'm a grown woman who's beyond playing little games."

Michaels thought she saw the boy smiling for a moment through the belt at this last remark, and gave him several more enraged slaps.

The evening's next torment didn't lie in the bag. Instead, Dr. Michaels picked up the enormous, laundry-scented candle that had burning away for over half an hour now. It took both hands to cold comfortably, and was almost too hot to hold at all. She set the whole massive thing near Jason's head, close enough to sting his cheek with the hot glass. Michaels shucked her baggy t-shirt, sighing as the warm, musky air of the apartment wafted across her hard nipples. Panties soon followed, whipped several times over Jason's blinded, gagged face before being tossed over Michaels shoulder, leaving her to bask naked over her pet, knowing he could only imagine the beauty that his eyes and hands were being denied.

Dr. Michaels laughed aloud and, in the spirit of cruelty, swiped a generous dollop of fluid from her hungry vagina and swirled it on the tip of her bound pet's nose. He thrashed his head a bit and tried in vain to reach his tongue past the belt in his mouth and get a taste of the ecstasy that coated his face only millimeters away.

Michaels hopped, giggling, onto the bed, straddling the bound boy, the soaking lips of her pussy grinding against and wetting the base of Jason's hard prick. Michaels purred and ground her hips up and down the desperate member, up and down, mixing her fluids with the bound boy's. Suddenly, using only leverage and the familiarity of their frequent coupling, Michaels slipped Jason's cock into her body with a satisfied grunt.

Jason's lips quivered around the belt in his mouth as his wrists strained against their restraints. Dr. Michaels grinned and spat on his forehead before slapping him back and forth several times as she begin to grind slowly atop him.

"It's warm, isn't it?" she said, leaning close enough to graze her breasts over his chest. "Damn warm. It's nice being inside teacher, huh? Naughty, but safe somehow?" Jason, bound and blind, nodded emphatically. Dr. Michaels softly cupped the child's face and tenderly caressed his cheek several times as she fucked him before sinking her nails into the tender flesh and squeezing hard enough to deform his beautiful features.

"You shouldn't be so trusting," she growled.

Michaels snatched up the hefty candle from near Jason's head and flicked a splash of burning, ivory-colored wax across his chest. The pet yelled through the belt gagging his mouth as all four limbs thrashed at his scratchy restraints. Pain rippled through his every muscle, and Micahels groaned as that pain rocked up through the boy's cock and into her own body. She could feel every quiver of his agony, and it was ecstasy.

So here was the part where she drizzled the candle over Jason's body a few drops at a time, relishing every little hiss the hot droplets elicited from those sweet, young lips. It was a good plan. A game she knew she would break out sometime in the future when she had more patience.

But not tonight.

Instead, tonight, Dr. Michaels dumped all the hot wax accumulated by her oversized candle at once over her bound slaveboy, splashing his nipples first before moving down to hit his naval, and finally tipping the whole thing upside-down so a flow of steaming wax splashed over the kid's pubes and pooled over his balls.

He screamed. Oh, how he screamed!

It was a heavenly choir that Michaels offered her own shriek to as she continued to pound the boy, his wild suffering pumping directly into her. The kid wailed and thrashed, arching his back high and straining hard against the stiff twine that kept him from embracing his master's body. It was enough to make Michaels very nearly climax right then and there.

Yet as the wax coating Jason's torso and crotch cooled, so did the boy, settling into a calm, steady panting that matched the rhythm of Michaels' thrusts atop him. Michaels continued for awhile anyway. It was still fantastic sex, after all, fucking the brains out of a gorgeous younger boy who worshiped her and would stay hard for three days if that's how long it took to satisfy her.

But it wasn't enough. Not tonight.

"Poor baby," Michaels mewed, swirling her pet's Adam's apple with a finger as she slowed her pounding to a near standstill. "All burnt up and stiff with wax! Poor Jase..." She kissed the boy ever so softly on his drool-wet bottom lip as she reached out and snatched the hairbrush from the corner of the bed where she had tossed it. "Let me take care of that for you, kiddo."

Dr. Michaels pressed the bristles of the brush down at the base of Jason's throat just below her swirling finger before using both hands to rake the brush down hard against the center of the boy's chest, sloughing away a thousand flakes of hardened, ivory wax in twin drifts and leaving behind a trail of furious red stripes on his pinkened flesh. Limbs fought twine once again as a rapid-fire series of muffled yelps sputtered against the belt in Jason's mouth.

Dr. Michaels gave her pet no chance to recover, bringing the brush back up to his collar bone and drawing it down once more, this time pausing to give extra violence to the waxing of his right nipple. And she thought he had screamed before! Michaels didn't even need to fuck the pet anymore, he did all the work for her with his agonized thrashing, bucking his hard, young prick from pain so hard that Michaels could feel it her lungs. She gasped and groaned aloud at the sight of the sash over Jason's eyes darkening with tears. She slapped the boy hard again and again one cheek after the other, until the pet finally wept enough that a single tear finally leaked from beneath the blindfold and was quickly lapped up by Michael's thirsty tongue.

By now the brush was clumped with wax, and Michaels shook and scraped away as much as she could before taking it for a final, torturous run over Jason's body. She gave his left nipple even harsher treatment than the right, twisting the bristles over the little nub in quick, vicious scours before beating, rather than scraping, away the rest of the wax on his chest and stomach. The boy certainly whimpered and trembled in a pleasing way, but it was clear he was already broken physically, and was off in some happy little world of his own where more pain would only add to his pleasant delirium.

And that was enough...right? It certainly should be.

But no. No, it wasn't enough. Jason had been broken in one way, but that wasn't enough. He still hadn't learned what Dr. Michaels was determined to teach him tonight. And she was still hungry.

Michaels slipped off her gasping, abused toy and snatched her vibrator from the bag on the coffee table. She clambered back onto the bed and straddled the pet once more, this time locking her thighs on either side of his head, her wet, well-worked sex only a few inches above his face. Though he couldn't see, Michaels knew her pet could feel, sense, and of course smell the sustenance hovering just out of reach like Tantalus' fruit. His lips quivered as he pathetically tried to squeeze his tongue out from around the belt to reach her.

"Would you like a taste?" Michaels asked, petting back Jason's sweat-soaked hair from his forehead. "Do you want to tongue fuck me? Shall teacher fuck your face?"

The pet nodded and gargled a soft, desperate reply. It was almost completely unintelligible, but Michales knew what he said.

He said, Please!

Michaels took pity on the poor creature and slipped the belt from his mouth. Jason gasped and immediately raised his head, mouth agape, only to be slapped back down by Michaels.

"Patience," Michaels growled, switching on the vibrator.

Michaels sighed as she began flitting the little machine's tip in snapping circles over her clit. She slid the length of the humming toy's latex shaft up and down against her slit over and over. When the vibrator was glistening with her juices, she plunged it into Jason's mouth, pumping it a few times as he sucked it clean.

Michaels worked herself for a while longer, wasting no chance to let her warm fluids drizzle over Jason's face and into his eager mouth as her pussy screamed for more more more. She began to slip the humming toy inside her, snapping her wrist hard and fast in sharp, deep plunges. Every minute or so she popped out the toy and crammed it back into Jason's mouth to suck as pent up liquid dribbled down onto his chin.

Yet it wasn't long before the temptation of her pet's eager mouth outweighed the delights of the vibrator. So Michaels teased Jason's lips with the fat green toy for a few moments before dropping her hips and slamming her drenched, pulsing pussy over the kid's mouth. It was a perfect fit, a wet seal that the dutiful boy immediately went to work on with expert gusto, spiraling his thick, powerful tongue over and around her clit in a way that made Dr. Michaels throw back her head and squeal. She clamped her thighs harder around his head and sat even lower on his face, grinding back and forth to increase the sensation.

Michaels began to slap Jason on the side of the head and yank on his hair, tugging him even harder into her. It was clear that the boy could hardly breath, which was just fine with Michaels. Indeed, she began to pinch his nose, half buried in her pubic hair, shivering at the gasps that tickled her pussy when she let go.

It was one of these hot, desperate gasps that caused Michaels to finally climax, hard, fast and without warning. She choked on a shriek while her convulsing muscles locked for a few seconds, one hand brutally gripping the back of Jason's head and smothering his face against her electrified sex with all her might as she crushed his head between her legs. After a hundred blissful years, Michaels released the pet to slam onto the pillow of his bed, panting and drenched.

Michaels sat back on Jason's chest for awhile, idly teasing her sensitive clit and trying to oxygenate her fuzzy mind.

That was enough. Certainly that was enough. He had learned. She would let him give her a long, quiet back scratch, and then she could go home to her own bed knowing equilibrium was restored.

And yet...

The kid's beautiful, soft young lips were still quivering. A glance over her shoulder showed that he was still hard. And Michaels realized, with dull surprise, that she was still clutching the humming vibrator in one hand. She had already tortured the boy, fucked him, humiliated him...

And she was still hungry.

Acting on impulse, Michaels pinched her pet's jaw open and crammed the vibrator inside, base down.

"Bite it," she commanded. "Keep it still!"

Michaels scooted around atop the bound pet until she was fully reversed, looking down at his tormented torso towards his hard, neglected dick. She grabbed the vibrator clamped firmly in Jason's mouth and lowered herself down, swallowing the toy into her body. She grunted with pleasure and sat for several long moments, savoring the humming inside her and the feeling of Jason's nose scrunched against her asshole, wriggling her hips with the giddy, nastiness of it all.

And then Michaels started to fuck. Slowly at first, ensuring the vibrator was firm in the pet's mouth, then harder. Harder. Jason moaned, tugging at his restraints, his silly cock bouncing up and down with the force of Michaels' pounding on his head. Michaels laughed and grabbed the floundering member with both hands in a death grip, using it for support and leverage.

The vibrator slamming in and out of her was glorious. Every breath was glorious! This was perfect!

Jason soon began yanking harder against the twine tying him down. A moment later he was thrashing like a madman, creaking the bed frame with his violence. Michaels chuckled. Ha! The sad child was probably fighting the urge to come. She began fucking the toy clamped in his mouth even harder and leaned down to give the tip of his cock a quick, cruel kiss.

Then there was a sputter. A cough. A light spray of saliva spattered over the boy's chest from between Michaels' legs, saliva spattered with generous flecks of red blood.

Dr. Michaels' eyes, half-hooded with lust moments before, shot wide as her veins filled with panicked ice and her heart stopped beating.

She wailed Jason's name as she fell onto the floor, yanking away his blindfold and flinging the vibrator from his mouth to crash against a far wall. The boy gasped and coughed, more blood dotting his chin.

"Oh kiddo, oh kiddo!" Michaels muttered in her panic as she found a pair of scissors in a side pocket of her bag and started snipping Jason free. "Oh kiddo, oh kiddo, oh kiddo...!"

Yet before she had finished her snipping, Jason already had one of his free hands around Michaels' shoulders, burying his face into the crook of her neck, shushing and whispering assurances.

"I'm fine, Ma'am, I'm totally fine! Shh shh! It's alright! Calm down!"

Dr. Michaels did calm down, slowly. She sat on her knees, looking down on her abused, bloody pet, knowing that her face was stricken and she was dangerously close to tears. She began petting the boy's hair, not sure what else to do.

Jason noticed the blood speckling his chest and rolled his eyes, smearing it away with the backs of his fingers. "I bit my lip," he said. "That's all. I did far worse shaving last week."

Michaels cupped her hand over the boy's temple but couldn't meet his eyes. "You were chocking."

After many long seconds she felt him nod against her hand. "Yeah. Yeah, I was. But that's okay."

Michaels groaned and sank down onto the bed next to Jason. "No it isn't! It isn't okay at all!"

"Yeah it is," Jason said, looking at her slightly bemused. "I was still having a perfectly good time. You would never let anything happen to me."

He said with utter sincerity, total conviction. The boy really believed that she could do no wrong, that he was completely safe in her hands. And why shouldn't he? Michaels was fast to forget the kid wasn't just infatuated with her. He trusted her, totally. As a lover, a teacher, a mentor. A type of friend.

Dr. Michaels sighed and settled on the bed against the wall. She patted the futon next to her hip and held her arm open. Jason smiled warmly and scooted over to cuddle up against her, nuzzling her shoulder as she gripped him around the waist. After only a few seconds, Michaels spat into her free hand and reached over to start jacking off the kid's half-limp cock, quickly tugging it back to full mast. It was only fair, after everything she had just put him through. It flew in the face of what tonight was supposed to represent, but really, Michaels didn't mind at all. Jason was a pathetic, clingy, obnoxious little teacher's pet, but he was HER pet, and he deserved a little consideration.

Naturally the boy couldn't simply accept a favor and quickly slipped a busy hand of his own into Michael's lap. The kid had never been nearly as good with his fingers as his tongue, but he knew the basics, was enthusiastic, and kept his nails short. It was nice.

And it was nicer still as Jason began kissing her neck. Such a bad boy! He knew what that did to her! She should slap him.

But no, no no no. No more violence. She was tired of it for tonight. No more. The pet's body already bore enough battle damage from her rampage. His cheeks were almost cherry red from the smacks he'd already sustained. His chest was a pink woodwork of burns and brush scrapes, wax still clinging in patches to his sides and matted in his pubes. And there was a host of other nasty-looking scratches and bruises that withered Michaels' heart, especially as she couldn't even remember inflicting them during her lustful crazes.

"What do you tell people?" she asked quietly near Jason's ear, lightly fingering the bite mark near his groin with one hand while the other continued to jack him. "About any of it, I mean. All the bruises and scratches and other shit I leave on you."

"Well," said Jason, "I haven't had to say anything lately, since it's almost December and I haven't been spending a lot of time at the pool."

"Smartass," Michaels said, gently bonking her head against his in lieu of hitting him.

Jason chuckled and pecked at her neck for a few seconds before continuing. "I mountain bike in the woods a lot. Getting bruised and scratched up is all part of it."

"And people believe that?"

"They do, because it's true. Do you realize that the woods on the edge of this property are a good ten square miles? I'm out there all the time. It's not officially a park, and no one really knows about it. I haven't once, in two years, encountered another person in there. It's wild! There aren't even real trails! I'm crashing through half blind most of the time, with no idea where I'm headed, getting lashed left and right by branches and thorns. And of course there's the occasional crash. But even that's just part of the fun." Jason paused to looked up into Michael's mystified face, the hand fingering her missing a beat. "You really didn't know? I'm so sorry! Most of this isn't you at all, Ma'am." Jason waved a hand over his torso, grazing over any number of scrapes and bruises.

Dr. Michaels squeezed her eyes closed. She felt silly for blaming herself for injuries she hadn't caused, sure. But somehow it felt much worse to realize just how little she knew about Jason. Here was some great passion of his that was far from a secret, and she had never even bothered to notice. He had an entire life separate from her, and it was her fault that she knew nothing about it.

Suddenly Jason nibbled her just under the chin and said, "You know, Ma'am, I-"

But Dr. Michaels couldn't take anymore tonight and quieted the boy with her lips, kissing him deeply, plugging his voice with her tongue. She held him there for several minutes, never once parting their mouths as each of them tried to bring satisfaction to the other with their hands. Michaels was beyond coming again, but Jason's swishing fingers still offered a comfortable gratification. And she felt a special thrill when the kid's prick finally shuttered and splurted over her hand (though she still smeared the disgusting mess on the bedspread as fast as she could).