Office Hours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've trained me pretty well, Ma'am," he said with a grin.

Michaels smiled with approval and unhooked her bra, sighing at the cool tingle of misty raining wetting her naked breasts. She kicked aside her shoes and almost fell on her face in her manic rush to get out of her jeans. Jason had the decency to only laugh at her a little bit as he swept forward to catch her by the shoulders.

"Ahem," Michaels said, standing upright and gathering her dignity as best she could with one foot still trapped in her trailing pants. "Thank you."

Jason didn't say a word. He just smiled and started kissing her neck, her shoulders, her chest. The boy caressed her breasts with warm hands and kissed each in turn, flicking warmth into her hard nipples with his tongue. Michaels sighed and cradled his face as Jason kept kissing lower, pausing at her stomach to give her naval a tiny nip. Just as he reached the edge of her underwear, Jason stopped and smiled up at her.

"Allow me," he said, gently lifting her leg by the calf and freeing her foot from the last tangled length of jeans. The boy then started his kisses again, starting at Michaels' knees and working up her thighs until he was panting against her crotch. "Black. Imagine that."

"My blackest," Michaels said. "And smallest. Perhaps I'll let you wear them one of these days."

Jason's expression said that he looked forward to it. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of the little panties and slid them down Michaels' smooth, wet legs. They were barely off from around her feet and tossed atop Michaels' jeans before Jason buried his face between her legs. Michaels yelped a little and spread herself wider, fisting the kid's hair and pulling his mouth tighter against her. After a moment she staggered backwards until her back hit a tree. Jason followed on his knees, his tongue hardly missing a beat as it swirled her clit and glided up and down the hot length of her slit, his hands squeezing her thighs and ass for leverage.

The rain finally started in earnest, pushing through the canopy and making the leaves roar. Water ran down the naked bodies of Dr. Michaels and her lover, cold and caressing.

Michaels pushed Jason to the ground by the shoulders, lowering herself with him so she was straddling him as his shaggy head settled into the shaggy grass. Before the burning tingle of his tongue could fully fade away from her pussy, Michaels took Jason's cock and slipped her body around it. She bucked her hips in deep, firm waves, relishing the familiar stir inside her, the rhythmic, electric tease that sent sparks out through her body from her clitoris.

Yet as they rain continued to poor over them, Michaels realized she was in the mood for something a little different today. This odd day that kept rendering her silly and young. So she slipped off of Jason and rolled onto her back, hissing a bit at just how cold the grass was against her back. The boy sat up on his knees, confused. Michaels, coy and lust drunk, nervously parted her legs and beckoned the young boy with a few nods of her head.

"Really?" asked Jason, slowly crawling into into position.

Michaels nodded. "Why should I always have to do all the work?"

Jason smiled as he carefully knelt over her, bending down to kiss Michaels as he guided his cock inside her. Michaels gasped, and gripped the side of the boy's head to maintain their kiss as he began to thrust atop her.

The rain fell harder, drenching every inch of the fucking couple. A low peal of thunder sounded far in the distance, rolling softly, almost calmly over them. Water poured off the tips of Jason's sodden hair, falling in pulses over Michaels' face and chest as the boy thrust into her.

It was kind of adorable, really, how hard he was trying. All vigor and little skill, almost pulling off something amazing as he pounded in deep only to lose the beat and pop out of her entirely, mumbling apologies as he carefully aimed himself back in. If Michaels had been feeling like a teenager, then it was obvious that Jason really was one, a gawky little nineteen-year old who had only ever been atop a couple of girls in his life.

But she didn't begrudge him. Not at all. It was fun having this kind of sex again, sloppy and awkward and madeup, both of them as raw with emotion as they were with their bodies.

And Dr. Michaels realized something important...She would always be in charge. No matter what position she and Jason found themselves in, she was the teacher. Even when she was the one on her back, it was always her who would guide the way. Dr. Michaels liked that.

And so she pulled Jason close and started panting pointers in his ears, directing him on his rhythm and guiding his hands to where they needed to be on her body, using him to push herself over the edge like she wished her fifteen-year-old self had known how to do. It didn't take Michaels long to come hard after that, although there was still so much to teach. But there would be plenty of time for that.

Jason came himself, ejaculating over Michaels' heaving stomach. The rain quickly washed the goo away, and Jason sank to the grass, meeting Michaels' groping arms with his own until they were hopelessly tangled in a rain-wet cuddle in the grass.

"Things are different now," Michaels said into Jason's hair after once the rain had quieted. "You and me. It's different." She sighed and stroked the lovely boy under his chin. "No more dismissing you. No more cruelty."

"Mmm?" Jason said mumbled, sleepy from his orgasm. "What does that mean?"

"What does-? I've been terrible towards you, kiddo! You've been so sweet and patient, and I've been nothing but nasty from the first day I saw you in class!"

Jason chuckled and shook his head against Michaels' neck. "Poor Doctor. Is that really how you see yourself? You're mean sometimes, yeah, but mostly you've nothing but sweet. I knew I kinda messed you up when I showed up in your class. I thought you would expel me on the spot, or at least refuse to speak to me ever again. But instead you were patient and kind. You always took time to talk to me after class and during office hours, even when I was just blathering on like a geek because I had nothing left to say and just wanted to keep your attention. You knew I was being annoying, but you still listened—hell, you even went out of your way to eat lunch with me most days for awhile there! And you stuck around when I started having a hard time that first year. You literally let me cry on your shoulder! Honestly, Ma'am, I don't know where I would be without you. Even now you go out of your way to help me out whenever I need it. You're not nasty." Jason nuzzled closer against Michaels' neck. "You're about the nicest person I've ever known. I wish you'd realize it yourself already."

Michaels sighed towards the treetops. "Really?" She shifted her gaze towards the boy's drowsy face cuddled up beneath her chin and felt nothing but warmth and love. "Mmm. Maybe you're right."

Doctor Michaels squeezed her young lover close for a moment., savoring his smell, his heat, his intoxicating Jasoness. And slowly, so slowly, she sat up from the cool grass and took the kid's hands into her own, pecking at his knuckles nervously as she tried to compose herself.

"So, umm," she said in a half whisper. It suddenly didn't matter that she had made love to the kiddo fifty thousand times, that they were both naked and soaked, not even that he was still a little bit hard and more than a little inside her body. Michaels still felt the breathless panic of some girl asking out some boy. "There's an exhibit downtown about Jack Kerouac. Some of his hand-written papers. I thought maybe, um, we could go see it on Sunday? And after that, we could eat something. I mean, we could have dinner. Like, together. There's a French place on the north side I've been wanting to try."

Jason laughed and smoothed back Doctor Micaels' hair, kissing away the rain beading on her forehead. "That sounds wonderful." Michaels smiled and blushed. "But why Sunday?"

"Saturday is no good," Michaels said. "I'm going to a play with Lindsay and then she's taking me shopping for a Gameboy."

Jason simply blinked at her for a moment. "...What?!"

Michaels shrugged. "She's a good kid...And you could have told me about her, by the way!" Michaels snarled, smacking Jason a couple of times. "Before I got all worked up and made a fool of myself over her!"

"It wasn't for me to tell. Though how you didn't know is beyond me. She and Azalea have been making out all over campus for weeks."

"Good for them. Lindsay deserves it. I still think she's just a little bit of an idiot, but she gives good advice."

Jason nodded. "Lindsay is wise."

Jason buried his face between Michaels' breasts and sighed happily for awhile, breathing her deep. "You know..." he said quietly, peeping up at her with shy eyes, "I hope things aren't going to be...too different."

Dr. Michaels grinned savagely and trailed a hard, sharp nail down the boy's face, from temple to chin, leaving a lovely red mark. "Oh no, there's no putting that genie back in the bottle, you pathetic little fuck toy. In fact, stand up!" Michaels began to scramble to her feet herself, knocking the kid hard beneath the chin as she rose. "Up! Up, you idiot!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Jason chirped with obvious pleasure. Pleasure that their game wasn't over. Pleasure to submit to her once more.

"Bend!" Michaels barked, slapping her pet's ass. "Grab those ankles and spread! Spread!" Slap! "Wider! Show me that asshole, you disgusting little slut!"

Dr. Michaels caressed Jason's bent back as she circled around his doubled-over self, pinching his tailbone and clawing possessively at one of his asscheeks as she scanned the nearby the foliage. Aha! There, nearby, was a long, thin branch hanging from a few fibers off a tree. Michaels wrenched the supple limb free with a few yanks and quickly stripped it of extraneous twigs and buds. She swished her new toy through the air a few times before jabbing its sharp tip at Jason's mouth.

"Kiss."

The boy did, and whispered, "Thank you," through frightened, trembling lips.

With no more ceremony or warning, Micahes whacked Jason's ass hard with her new switch. The boy yelped and his entire body tensed and trembled, but Michaels gave him no time to deal with the pain of the first blow before she delivered a second. Then a third. Jason was already gasping, digging his fingers into his ankles with the effort to remain bent. A delightful trio of angry pink stripes were blooming across the kid's exposed ass. Michaels chuckled with sadistic glee and added two more stripes in quick succession—whack! whack!-eliciting a long, guttural growl of agony from Jason that sent a spark dancing from her bellybutton to her knees, and ricocheting everywhere in between.

Michaels calmed herself, and calmed the switch, tapping the branch gently up and down Jason's spine, scraping the tip in light circles over his cheeks and thighs, even briefly tickling his asshole with the sharp, wooden point. Then Michaels tensed her grip on the weapon and raised the thin branch high.

"This is for thinking you could hit up a grown woman!" Michaels shouted as she abused Jason's ass with a swat hard enough to shake his teeth and produce a small scream. "This is for thinking a student was allowed to kiss his teacher!" Whack! Jason choked out a short, hard sob. Michaels paused to caress Jason's stinging ass. She stroked the tip of the switched softly down the boy's spine and whispered,"This is for breaking my heart a hundred times since I met you." The blow was aimed up between her pet's legs, hard wood meeting soft balls with a muted, squishy thud that briefly brought Jason to his knees. Tears spilled from his eyes as his mouthed quivered in an attempt to process the pain.

Dr. Michaels, naked and wet and resplendent, laughed aloud at the quivering wreck before her. "And this," she announced. "This! This is because I love to hear you scream."

Michaels swiped her switch low, stinging Jason's balls once again, before adding another brutal half dozen stripes to his scarred ass. The boy screamed. Oh, how he screamed! Every swipe of the switch produced a new song of suffering from the boy until he was finally exhausted and panting against the ground. Michaels trembled with a numbing, electric satisfaction that excited her, mind and body, as hard as her best orgasm,

And then, when her pet was at his lowest, Michaels tapped the back of his shaggy head with the switch, bent low, and pecked up his delicious tears.

"Love you, kiddo," she whispered, kissing his cheek. "Let's go home."

Michaels and Jason got dressed in clothes that were more than a little soggy before setting off through the woods, hand-in-hand once again. The air was colder after the rain, and Jason was quick to toss his leather jacket over Michaels' shoulders the moment she started to shiver. The jacket was wet and did little to warm her, but Michaels still beamed over the kid's gallantry.

The old iron table was just as they left it, no different from being rained on a bit. The DaVinci Code, on the other hand, was bloated and ruined. She picked it up and sighed at soggy pages tearing apart under her fingers.

"What?" she said at Jason's cocked eyebrow. "I was getting into it..."

"Sorry," Jason said, "I'll put in 75 cents to replace it. This, however..." The kid held up a pack of American Spirits, more than half full, and tipped out gush of awful tobacco water from the little blue box.

Michaels sighed and pinched her nose at the sight of so much wasted nicotine. "I really should just quit already, huh?" Jason smiled happily, crushed the soggy pack in his hand, and tossed it over his shoulder. "So...short hair and glasses. That's your thing?"

Jason smiled and stroked Dr. Michael's face. "I've told you," he said, kissing his teacher, his mentor, his lover between the eyes. "You're my thing, Ma'am."

Dr. Michaels chuckled and clutched Jason's hands in her own. "My name is Sabrina," she said. "You can call me Sabrina..."

Dr. Michaels dug her nails into Jason's hands and bared her teeth in a dangerous smile.

"Sometimes."

Jason, the beautiful boy, smiled and averted his eyes for a moment before discreetly sizing up the vicious switch still in Sabrina Michaels' hand.

"And what do you plan to do with that, Sabrina?" he asked softly.

Dr. Michaels flicked a lock of her beloved pet's hair aside with the tip of the cruel instrument. "I don't know, kiddo...let's find out."

Michaels set off at a sprint across the lawn towards the apartment building that she had shared for so long with a pretty man who was really a pretty boy. And the pretty boy came after her, tickling her knees and stealing gasping kisses against the top of her head. Michaels laughed, and the boy laughed, and they ran along together, playing a silly game all their own that had no rules.

5

Two Years Later

"I said lick my feet, Toy!" roared the Empress Axian, peering through her mask with disdain as she forced her toes into into Prince Maka's mouth. "I tire of your insubordination! Perhaps if I raze the borderlands, you will finally submit to me as fully as so often promise!"

"Please!" begged the pathetic young slaveboy, gagging on the Divine Matriarch' toes."Spare the border! I live to service you, My Lady!"

Lady Axian allowed the sad creature to lap her feet for a bit longer before striping his back with her switch, the beads and charms dangling off the base of the tool tinkling with every flick, and shuttered with joy at the agony of the dead king's son. The boy yelped and shrieked at the blows, screwing his pained face into the floor at his mistress' feet. Slaveboys weren't allowed clothes, of course, so Prince Maka was naked save for a rope collar around his neck and black face paint smudged across his eyes. The collar was handy for attaching a leash when the Empress felt like parading her Toy about the palace and down into the dungeons where the Prince's imprisoned followers could witness his submission. The face paint tended to streak from sweat and tears, visibly highlighting his torment.

"Enough!" snarled the Empress, reclining back on her plush bed and tapping her sopping loins with the tip of the switch. "Feast and be thankful."

"Oh, yes! Yes, thank you, My Lady! I am honored to drink of you!" Prince Maka plunged his face into his mistress' sex, tonguing her with determined enthusiasm.

The Empress sighed and bit her own finger with pleasure. As always, Her Glorious Lady Empress Axian, Ruler Supreme of the Nine Seas, Forever May She Reign, wore a long, voluminous, blood-red cloak, an elaborate wooden mask, and nothing else. It was a costume that allowed her to be both ominous and commanding while giving her unfettered reign to use her body for abuse and pleasure. Indeed, she tossed aside the folds of her cloak to better allow her thighs to clamp over the shaggy head between her legs and crush the slave's face against her crotch.

Empress Axian's mask was an enormous, lovely piece of carved driftwood, all whorls and spikes that crested in a crown-like fringe across the top. Sabrina had bought it at a seaside flea market during one of her biannual trips to the coast with Jason. They went just after the end of every semester—once in late December when Sabrina could enjoy the cold, gray sky and miles of deserted, moody beach to stroll with her kiddo as they talked about books and movies and collected shells, free to fuck in the dunes at their leisure without fear of discovery. They made the six hour trip again in early June, when Jason could enjoy Sabrina in her black two-piece, rub her down with sun lotion, and hardly had to coax her at all into playing in the waves with him and building elaborate sandcastles.

Fucking in the dunes was much more dangerous that time of year, but they typically ended up doing it anyway.

"Wha-? What is this, My Lady?" the enslaved prince half whispered, half gasped as he peeked up at the Empress, probing a light finger into the warm pussy he had been pleasuring. The black paint around his eyes was smeared most fetchingly.

"So you noticed," chuckled Empress Axian. She slid a casual hand between her legs and slowly plucked a stout, pinkish crystal out of her body. It glistened in the candlelight of her bedchamber, dripping once, twice with her juices. "The Heartstone, yes? Dearest treasure of your pathetic people."

"No, My Lady!" Maka gasped. "Please, no!"

"Cloistered in your Grand Cathedral, never to be touched. Only seen in the most sacred ceremonies..." The Empress cackled. "I've used it to warm my groin every night since my soldiers razed your ridiculous Cathedral. And now...now, you pitiful Toy, you'll profane your people's holiest totem by sucking it of the taste of me while you pleasure your conqueror!"

Maka resisted fiercely, but Divine Axian soon slapped him into submission, pinching his mouth open between cruel fingers and slipping the wet crystal between his lips. Defeated, with misery painting his features, the slaveboy turned down his eyes and slipped his stiff cock into his tormentor and began thrusting. The Empress sighed, lounging back and letting the hard, pulsing shocks of pleasure ripple through her body as she idly teased her left nipple. Deep but gentle, hard but skillful, moving in smooth waves that caressed every sensitive corner of her pussy...the kiddo really knew how to pound a gal, especially after a couple years of hard training. The Empress opened her eyes long enough to wink at her slave through her mask, and pulled him down by the neck to give him a little smek on the corner of his mouth. The gorgeous young boy stopped pretending to be miserable for a moment to offer his own lovely smile, still dutifully holding the Heartstone in his mouth.