Office Induction Ch. 02

Story Info
She is trained for her new role.
4.2k words
4.41
132k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I strongly suggest you read part one before continuing, and I hope you find this enjoyable. I'd be very happy to receive any comments.

___________________________

Sarah was an attractive woman in her early twenties. She'd recently applied for a new job and received a preparation DVD. Ahead of her first day, she'd watched it a couple of times but fallen asleep each time. Now it was time for her first day of work.

Waking up fresh and ready for the day, she got dressed in her new office clothes. A new set of underwear pushed up her breasts, giving her a teasingly good cleavage concealed beneath a smart blue blouse. A short skirt covered her thighs, with a set of black knee length boots completed the outfit. A few days ago Sarah would have considered this much too daring for a night out, let alone for work, but a voice in the back of her head told her it was completely appropriate. Sarah listened to the voice and believed it without question.

Arriving at the office, she presented herself at the front desk. The woman behind it smiled.

"You must be Sarah, the new starter, is that right?" she said.

"Uh, yes, hi," replied Sarah. The woman behind the desk smiled again, and Sarah couldn't help but notice that her eyes had flickered over her body as if assessing her. Surprisingly, Sarah felt a little twinge of pleasure at the thought that this woman might find her attractive, and found herself returning the gaze. The receptionist had wonderful long legs and full lips, and for a moment Sarah wondered what it would be like to kiss them. Abruptly, she realised the woman had said something to her.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked.

Still smiling, the receptionist repeated "I'll be bringing through our training manager to start your training in a few minutes. Would you like a drink whilst you're waiting?"

Sarah's mouth seemed dry. She nodded and said "Just some water would be nice, thank you."

Sipping the glass of water a moment later, Sarah thought for a second that she could taste something a little odd, but a voice in the back of her mind told her everything was fine, and it was. The voice said the drink was very refreshing, and it was. Sarah liked the taste of the water.

The receptionist led Sarah through to a small room with a video projector in it and told her to sit and wait for the training manager. She also said that if Sarah wanted some more water there was a jug on a table by the door, and Sarah got up and poured herself some. Sitting in one of the nicely comfortable seats, Sarah loosened a button on her blouse. It was a little warm in the room. She took another sip of water.

A few minutes later the door opened and another woman entered. This woman was dressed in a smart business suit with a long skirt. She walked in a calm and assured manner and fixed her eyes on Sarah immediately with a penetrating look. Sarah found herself meeting the gaze and hoping frantically that she could please this woman and not mess up on her first day.

Extending her hand, the woman said "Hello, Sarah, I am your training manager, Bethany. I'm pleased to meet you."

As she shook Bethany's hand, Sarah felt a small tingle of electricity run through her and reach her breasts. Trying to mask the feeling and to distract herself, Sarah said "So, is there another video I need to watch?"

"Oh yes, Sarah, you will need to watch another video. It's an explanation of your role here and what we expect of you. I hope you enjoy it. It's only twenty minutes long and I'll be back when it's finished. Make yourself comfortable, watch the video and relax and we can start your training properly afterwards." Without a further word, Bethany left the room again.

Sarah turned her face to the screen, finishing her water and placing the cup to one side of her again. It really was kind of warm in the room. She always suffered in warm rooms; she was terrible at falling asleep...

With a start, Sarah opened her eyes again, hoping frantically she hadn't missed the end of the video and that Bethany hadn't come back in and seen her asleep. She knew it was very important to make a good impression on her first day. Looking out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the video was still running. She was also surprised to see that there was now another woman in a chair just to her right, lying back with her eyes closed. Sarah couldn't really see her too clearly, as she didn't want to look round and make it obvious she was watching, but she looked somehow familiar. Sarah couldn't really focus on why.

The video continued. It was very soothing and interesting, and Sarah kept her eyes fixed on it. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Bethany enter the room and go over to the other woman. Bethany brought her to her feet and calmly removed the woman's blouse, exposing her bra. Sarah tried not to show that she had seen -- what was going on? Weirdly, her nipples stiffened a little in response to this. Why was it turning her on? Sarah tried to concentrate on the screen, hoping Bethany and the other woman would leave without noticing she was still her.

Bethany was talking to the other woman, her face very close to her. She'd reached down and was gripping the woman's wrists, holding them down by her side. The woman was standing placidly listening. Sarah imagined what it would feel like to be exposed in that position, and wondered idly if they were going to kiss.

What the hell? Where did that thought come from? Keeping her eyes firmly on the screen, Sarah nevertheless saw Bethany reach out and remove the other woman's skirt, undoing it and letting it drop to the floor. The other woman stepped neatly out of it, and was now left only in her bra, panties and shoes. She didn't seem embarrassed, and so Sarah felt that everything must be OK. After all, Bethany was the training manager and she was doing it, so it must be part of the training. Sarah wondered when she'd have to do it, and hoped it wasn't too soon. Still, that other woman did have a nice body.

Bethany had moved the other woman's wrists behind her back and stepped right up to her. Sarah could see, still without really looking around, that she was still talking quietly, although she couldn't hear what Bethany was saying. There was some more motion at the edge of her sight, and then the Bethany stepped back. Just on the edge of her vision, Sarah could see the other woman's wrists were now tied with rope and locked behind her back. Again, Sarah's nipples stiffened at the thought of being in that position herself, exposed in front of another woman and helpless to prevent her from doing anything she wanted. With a sudden shock, she realised she was getting a little wet between her legs as well. She tried to push the idea from her mind and concentrate on the screen.

Whilst she was doing that, Bethany stepped forwards to the other woman and pulled her panties down to the floor, pulling the other woman forwards to step out of them. The other woman seemed happy to follow all Bethany's commands, and Sarah knew that it was correct to do so. As the Training Manager, Bethany had to be obeyed. With a shock, and still only looking out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Bethany step forwards with what some sort of vibrator and press it between the other woman's legs.

Sarah almost felt as though the vibrator was between her legs. She didn't dare move or make a sound in case Bethany and the other woman noticed her, and she wanted to keep watching as it was incredibly sexy watching the other woman pant herself to an orgasm, crying out into Bethany's face. Bethany smiled and kissed her gently on the mouth, then lowered her back on to the seat, her hands still tied behind her back.

The video screen went dark, and as it did so Sarah found herself drifting off again. She tried to fight it, as she wanted to know if the other woman and Bethany were going to do any more sexy stuff, but she couldn't help herself. As she went deeper, she wondered if she was going to be able to find a time to get herself off, as watching that little show had left her quite turned on...

The lights came up a little in the room, and Sarah realised things had changed a little again. She found that she was still in the chair, facing the screen, and that a new video had started. It was very interesting, and Sarah watched it for a few seconds before she suddenly realised she was naked. She flicked her eyes left and right to see if anyone else could see her, and the only other person in the room was the other woman, and she was naked in her chair too. Sarah still thought she looked familiar, but still couldn't work out why or where from. A little voice in the back of Sarah's mind said that if everyone in a room was naked, it must be OK and there was nothing to worry about. The voice said that if any more sexy stuff happened, Sarah would be able to touch herself now and that would be great. Sarah agreed with the voice -- it would be fantastic if she could bring herself off as she felt very turned on with the memories of what had been going on earlier.

As she thought this, she saw Bethany come into the room again. Earlier, she had been dressed in a business suit with a long skirt, but now she wore only a black thong and a corset that left her breasts pushed up and exposed. Sarah tried to look at her out of the corner of her eyes, so she could see as much as possible without looking like she was staring or not watching the very interesting video. She'd never noticed before, but other women's bodies were very attractive, and it would be fantastic to get a chance to touch and kiss them.

In one hand, Bethany was holding a leather collar, and she went over to other woman and fastened it around her neck. At the edge of her sight, Sarah thought it looked very sexy on the other woman. Bethany hooked a finger in the ring at the front of the collar and brought the other woman up to her feet, gripping her wrists behind her back and kissing her on the mouth. Sarah wriggled slightly in her chair, and her mind imagined her in that position, helpless to resist being kissed by another woman. The voice said if she turned on she should touch herself, and Sarah carefully and slowly dipped one finger into her pussy, slowly starting to rub herself. She tried to do it without the other two women noticing.

Bethany had now disengaged from the kiss, and spun the other woman around. Once again she tied the woman's hands behind her back and then turned her back around, forcing her head down on to her breasts. Sighing with pleasure, Bethany kept one hand in the other woman's hair as she began to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. Sarah, almost without thinking about it, began to rub herself a little faster and harder. It was getting harder to look at the video with this happening just a few feet away from her. Her breath shortened, and she hoped she could stay quiet if all this continued.

Bethany was enjoying the attention she was getting from the other woman, by the look on her face, but she pushed her away and sat in the chair. She removed her panties, and then turning the other woman back to face her, she brought her down to her knees. Spreading her legs, Bethany brought the other woman's face into her and told her to make her cum.

Sarah's fingers worked faster in her pussy, feeling the orgasm slowly starting to build. Bethany was making all sorts of sexy noises as the other woman licked her cunt, and was keeping her hand in the other woman's hair to keep her mouth close. Sarah's mind alternated between what it would be like to receive such pleasure, and what it would be like to be forced into giving it. She could almost feel the rope on her wrists, so soft and yet so firm, and the taste of pussy on her mouth. It was almost as if she was the woman kneeling in front of Bethany, but she couldn't be, as she was sitting in a chair across from them... wasn't she?

Bethany arched back in the chair, letting out a satisfied moan of pleasure and drawing the other woman's head away. Sarah desperately tried to bring herself to orgasm, but for some reason couldn't quite tip herself over the edge. The voice said she should wait a little bit longer, as there was another treat for her. The voice said if she waited, she'd have a very good orgasm and that she was very good for not coming yet. Sarah knew the voice was right and that she should wait. Plus, the video was very interesting and it was important to keep watching it.

Bethany stood up, the other woman looking up in adoration at her Trainer. Bethany pulled her into the chair and sat her upright, her hands still locked in place with the rope behind her back. With her arms pulled back like that, the other woman's breasts were pushed out and up. Sarah thought they looked very good. The voice said it was time for the other woman to get her reward for obeying her Trainer, and that Sarah might get her reward too, now, for watching the video all the way through. The voice also said it was OK for Sarah to watch them properly now, and that Bethany and the other woman didn't mind. She said the other woman was a slut and liked to be watched during sex. Sarah was very happy to be able to watch.

Bethany had locked the slut's legs wide apart with a bar that had two leather cuffs at the end. The cuffs were fastened around the slut's ankles. Sarah's pussy twitched as this was done, and she imagined herself in that position, her cunt exposed and ready to take what her Trainer wanted to put in it. Sarah thought this would be wonderful to be open and ready.

She could see Bethany talking quietly to the slut, but couldn't hear what she was saying. Bethany leant forwards and stroked the slut's face, before leaning in and kissing her again. The slut kissed her back eagerly, and Sarah pushed a third finger inside herself as she saw their tongues intermingling. Her pussy was soaking wet now.

Bethany now knelt down and began to lick the slut's pussy, reaching up with one hand to push a finger inside her. Sarah couldn't believe how turned on she was getting, and as she saw the slut pant, gasp and groan, wriggling and writhing on the chair she pumped her fingers harder and faster into her own pussy. It seemed like only a few seconds before both her and the slut came simultaneously, and Sarah could almost believe it was her own cunt that was being licked as the waves of pleasure washed through her. She didn't stop stroking herself until Bethany pulled away and gently wiped her mouth clean, and even then she could feel little after-ripples drifting through her.

Sarah relaxed back into the chair, her hand coming out of her cunt and resting on her thigh. She felt tired after the orgasm, and her mouth was dry. Reaching down to one side of her, she found the glass of water and took a long swallow. The voice said the training was nearly over, and there was only one more thing she had to do before she could start working for the company properly. Sarah very much wanted to work for the company if she was going to have this much fun every day!

Bethany was suddenly in front of her, fastening a collar around Sarah's neck that looked identical to the one round the other woman's neck. As she fastened it into place Sarah thought it felt very natural and comfortable, and that Bethany was the proper person to do it. Reaching forwards, Bethany attached a leash to it and pulled, so Sarah got to her feet and followed her out of the door. The voice said it was good to have someone leading you on a leash so that you didn't have to worry about getting lost.

Sarah felt a little confused, though. Was Bethany just leading her on the leash, or was the other woman/slut with them too? Before she could think too hard about it they entered another room, and Sarah looked around to see what was happening. Ahead of her was a table -- two tables -- and each one had a number of straps on them. Bethany lead Sarah /the slut onto a table and told her to kneel on all fours. Sarah knew she had to obey her Trainer to pass the training and be allowed to work for the company, so she climbed up.

To her left she could see the other slut doing the same thing -- couldn't she? Or was she on the right? Bethany was stroking her back and arms as she knelt, and the feeling was so nice she forgot to worry about whether the slut was here too. Bethany walked around in front of her, beautifully naked now, holding a blindfold. Bethany said that she knew Sarah wanted to feel everything, and not be worried about what she could see or not see, so she was going to put the blindfold over Sarah's eyes. She asked Sarah if she trusted her, and Sarah said of course she did. The blindfold went over her eyes, sitting comfortably on her face, and Sarah relaxed. It wasn't important whether the slut was here too, it was only important to obey and to make a good impression.

Kneeling on the table, Sarah could feel hands wrapping leather straps around her wrists. Bethany's voice told her to spread her legs so that she could lock her legs in place too, and a moment later Sarah felt her ankles being fixed in place too. The leather felt wonderful on her skin, and she knew she looked very sexy on the table, exposed and ready. Bethany said so, quietly in her ear, and added that Sarah looked like a wonderful sexy fuck-slave that needed to be made to cum. Sarah nodded. That was exactly right. She was a fuck-slave and needed to cum. It was important to obey her Trainer.

Bethany's mouth came down to Sarah's and kissed her again. Sarah knew it was wonderful to kiss her Trainer. Her Trainer's voice said she was getting wet and ready to be fucked, and Sarah knew this was correct. She could feel herself getting wetter. Her Trainer said she would always be ready to be fucked from now on, and Sarah agreed again.

She felt a hand between her legs, teasing and stroking at her cunt. She tried to move back onto the hand, wanting it deeper inside her. A sharp slap to her ass was the response as her Trainer said she should stay still, so she did. Her Trainer said that fuck-slaves didn't get to make themselves cum, and that it would always be done to her. Sarah knew she was a fuck-slave, and so this was correct. She held herself still as the hand continued to work on her cunt, rubbing and sliding all over it. Then it went away. Sarah/fuck-slave wanted it to come back, but knew she mustn't ask for it. She lifted her head up, eyes still blindfolded, listening for what would happen next.

She could hear movement around her, maybe more than one person? The fuck-slave knew the only thing better than pleasing her Trainer was to please more than one person. She could smell something in front of her, and a voice said she should open her mouth, so she did. As soon as she did, she felt the tip of a cock enter it. The voice said that all fuck-slaves loved to suck cock, so she began to kiss and nibble at it, running her tongue over it. She could hear grunts of approval from above her.

Her Trainer's voice asked if she was ready to be fucked and to be allowed to cum. Sarah nodded, without letting the cock go from her mouth, and straight away she felt something sliding into her cunt and start to steadily slide in and out of her. The motion was very regular, but gradually increased in speed. The voice said that when the fuck-slave did her job properly, she would be allowed to cum. Sarah opened her mouth wider and began to suck and lick and kiss the cock in it, leaning forwards into her bonds to do so. All the while the cock in her pussy pushed back and forth, back and forth, slowly increasing in speed. Sarah thought it might be some sort of machine, set to fuck her endlessly until she made her new Trainer cum in her mouth. The thought of how she must look, slavishly giving head whilst being fucked by a machine, made her even more turned on.

She began to bob her head, running her lips along the length of the shaft inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of it, and she felt two hands grip her hair as the man started to fuck her face in earnest. As he did so, the cock in her pussy started to speed up more, pounding into her, and it was joined by a vibrator running over her clit. Gasping and grunting, taking cock in both her pussy and mouth, Sarah was lost in the sensations. She could feel her pussy starting to contract and spasm, yet her orgasm was denied. She could feel herself building up, each wave of sensation better than the last, but something was stopping her from cumming.

12