Office Intrigue

Story Info
Young man lusts for older coworker with a secret.
2.2k words
3.88
157.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold that elevator!"

The doors were just beginning to slide shut when I heard the sound of fast-moving high heels on the lobby's marble floor, and a breathless female voice calling out to me to hold the doors. I reached down and jammed my thumb on the 'open doors' button, just in time to prevent them from closing. As they jerked back open again, the woman stumbled into the elevator with me:

"Thanks!" she said, " I thought I was going to break my goddamn ankle running in these heels!"

She was breathing hard, her face a little flushed, as she reached up to fix her hair. She was a good fifteen years older than me; a slim brunette with shoulder-length hair and hazel eyes. Brushing her hair back from her face she flashed me a smile, and the elevator started to move.

"Which floor?" I asked.

"Same as you." she replied, looking down at the button panel and seeing that I had selected '17'.

I looked over at her again, studying her a little closer this time. "Do you work for Chadwick Associates as well? I don't think I've seen you before."

"Well," she explained, "I'm actually just starting this week. I'm Suzanne Lee, the new Regional Account Manager." She extended her hand, eyebrows raised in an inquisitive 'and-you-are?' expression.

"Ben Stephens, Associate" I said, "Which is actually a glorified term for 'Office Slave'."

She laughed, "Yeah, I think the guy flipping burgers down at Wendy's is an 'Associate' as well." She paused and looked me up and down. I straightened my back, subtly drawing myself up to my full 6'2", my broad shoulders widening and filling out my Kenneth Cole suit. "Office Slave, huh? Well, well..." Subtle smiles crept across our faces as the elevator slowed and we arrived at the 17th floor.

"Give me a shout if you need me for anything." I said as we stepped out. "I'll be right here playing Minesweeper and checking my email." She winked and disappeared round the corner into her office. I sat down at my desk, switching on my computer and radio, settling in for another long day of menial office labor.

After half an hour, I got up and walked round to the coffee machine. Partly to get a cup of coffee, but mostly because the machine was located just outside Suzanne's office. Placing a cup under the spout, I glanced over my shoulder, peering between the slats of the venetian blind in her window. She was hanging up her coat, and as she stood, reaching up to hang it on the rack behind her desk, I was able to look at her a little more closely. She was a petite woman, narrow-waisted with a tight, firm ass wrapped up in a tight, gray, knee-length business skirt. As she lowered her arms and turned back to her desk, the fabric of her white shirt moved across her chest, allowing me to see the outline of her firm breasts. My eyes lingered there for a little while, before moving up her neck to her face, and I jumped a little when our eyes met and I realized that she had been watching me watch her. She narrowed her eyes a little, and tightened her lips feigning a kind of seething rage, and I raised an approving eyebrow in her direction, pouting and stroking my chin, cartoonishly seductive. We held each other's gaze for a second before her eyes flicked down suddenly. She raised a finger and pointed at the coffee machine. I looked down and emitted a small cry of surprise when I saw the coffee running down the side of the machine and pooling on the carpet at my feet. Blushing, I switched off the machine and fumbled with a fistful of napkins. As I threw the soaking mass of brown tissue into the trash, I glanced back through the blind. Suzanne was now on the phone, but she gave me a 'Dear me, how disappointing' look, shaking her head slowly at me, rolling her eyes and fighting back a smile.

I took my coffee back over to my desk and sat down. "Slick, real slick..." I thought to myself. I was just about to start a spreadsheet task I had to do, when my extension rang. I picked it up and leaned back in my chair.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ben, Suzanne here."

"Oh, hi." I had a feeling it would be her, "Can I help you with something?"

"Actually I'd like you to step into my office for a second, please"

"Should I bring anything?"

"No, this won't take a moment"

"OK, I'll be right there."

I hung up and stared at the phone for a moment. I straightened my tie and stood up, heading over to her office. I weaved my way through the busy office and paused at her door, taking a deep breath, no idea what to expect. I could hear her at her desk; she was on the phone again. I knocked gently and heard her say "Come in!" So I entered.

She was seated with her shoes off and her feet on the desk, with the phone resting under her chin, listening intently and bouncing the eraser of a pencil on the desk in front of her. She smiled and gestured for me to sit down, pointing the pencil at a chair in front of her desk. She covered the receiver with her hand and whispered "I'll be with you in just a second." Then she removed her hand and resumed her phone conversation: "Yeah...yeah...listen, I...OK, I'll see what I can do..." Her legs were crossed on the desk, and her skirt was just above her knee, exposing shapely calves and lower thighs, encased in dark stockings. After a while she removed the phone from her ear and held it at arm's length, allowing the person on the other end to talk for a good twenty uninterrupted seconds, before bringing it back to her ear again to say "Uh huh..." She repeated this several times, obviously not caring what this man (I could hear it was a man) was saying. She shifted in her seat, moving her feet along her desk, and her skirt rode a little higher, exposing the tops of her stockings, obviously held in place by a suspender belt, and just an inch or two of lightly tanned skin. "Sure, sure," she said, her voice tired and exasperated, "OK look I have to go, I have someone here I have to see..." As she said this, her eyes flicked over to me and caught me gazing at her thigh. With a start, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it back down to her knee, sliding her feet off the table and sitting straight up in her chair. She held the phone right up to her mouth and raised her voice, "OK, look, I can't talk right now, I'll be home around 6, we can continue this then. Goodbye!" She slammed the phone down hard and paused before looking up at me.

After a moment, she said, "Ben, were you looking at my legs?" I hesitated for a second. All traces of light-heartedness had vanished from her demeanor and I suddenly felt completely lost. "Well, " I finally said, "I might have been glancing at them..." I trailed off, and tried a smile to lighten the mood. "Now listen, Ben," she said, "let's just get one thing clear right now, I will not tolerate any form of sexual harassment." When she said this, I immediately started to protest. "Oh but hang on a second..." I started, but she cut me off, "No, you listen to me! I saw the way you were looking at me through the window just now." I was now completely confused. Our interaction in the elevator had been a little flirtatious, but it was totally unthreatening. Our little exchange of glances through the window was the same way. I mean, I guess I had been checking her out, but surely she knew that I wasn't trying to harass her! "Do you find me attractive?" she abruptly asked. A hesitated, unsure if this was a trick, "Um, well, I mean, sure."

"Were you fantasizing about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Were you picturing me naked? Imagining what I am like in bed? Visualizing scenarios?"

"No! No, no, I swear..."

"Do you know who that was on the phone just now?"

"Um...I imagine it was your husband?"

"That's right, it was my husband! Do you know what he does for a living?"

"No, what?"

"He's an attorney, specializing in sexual harassment"

There was a long silence. She was looking at me sternly, and I folded my hands in my lap to hide their trembling.

"And do you know what else?"

"What?" I asked, quietly, my head filled with visions of lawsuits, fines, jail time.

"He's sleeping with his secretary." She stood up and walked around her desk. "A twenty-two year old blonde with big tits and no brain. He's been fucking her for months now."

I had no idea where she was going with this, so I stayed quiet.

"He thinks I don't know, but I'm not stupid. I could smell her on him when he used to 'come home late from a meeting.' So you know what I did? I left a tape recorder running in his office one afternoon after dropping by unexpectedly. I want you to hear this..." She fumbled in her filing cabinet and pulled out a tape recorder. Laying it on the table in front of me she inserted a tape and pressed 'play'. The first thing I heard on the tape was the end of a conversation between Suzanne and a man who I assumed was her husband.

"OK well, I'll leave you to it honey, I'd better get back to work now."

"Right, sweetie, thanks for stopping by. Love you!"

"Love you too..." There was the sound of a quick kiss, and then a door closing. After a few seconds there was a click as if he had locked the door, then footsteps across the carpet. Suzanne sat down at her desk and watched me as the tape continued. There was a small click, and the man whispered, "It's OK, honey, she's gone!"

By now Suzanne was standing behind me. "Bitch was in the closet the whole time I was there!" she said, almost laughing. The next sounds on the tape were easy to figure out. The sound of a zipper opening, a fumbling sound, and then rhythmical noises, slick and wet, combined with a man moaning in pleasure. "Oh yeah, baby, suck it..." he said, and a muffled female voice said "You like that, baby? You want me to suck it hard or gently?" He replied, "Suck it nice and gentle, babe, I wanna watch you as you do me..."

I felt my cock becoming hard as the sounds increased in frequency. Her rapid, voracious slurping and sucking sounds were almost drowned out by his ecstatic moaning. She started moaning too and I heard a second sound, a quick wet jiggling sound, and I realized she was fingering herself as she sucked him. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, becoming aware of Suzanne's eyes on me, and hearing her lock her office door behind me. I started breathing heavily, as I realized that the man on the tape was about to cum:

"Oh god yeah, oh you bitch yeah suck me, drink it all down!" He cried, and I heard the girl choke for a second and then long gulping sounds as she swallowed his cum, both of them moaning. There was a pause on the tape as she sucked him dry, still fingering her pussy faster and faster. Her mouth sounded like it was clamped hard on his wet cock. Her fingers moved faster and faster in her own cunt until she started to cum. The vivid sound of this, combined with Suzanne's description of the girl on the tape, created an incredibly clear image of this in my head. My cock was now rock hard – a fact I tried my best to hide from Suzanne, who I knew was watching me intently as we both listened to the tape of her husband fucking his secretary. Even though the girl's mouth was firmly plugged by the man's cock, her orgasmic screams were incredibly loud. "Mmm! Mmmm! MMMM! OHHHHHHHH!" she cried, "Fuck my mouth, baby! Oh yeah, I wanna suck you dry!" She squealed a couple more times and then there was silence, apart from heavy panting. After a few seconds of this he breathlessly said, "Oh baby, Suzanne hasn't done that for a LONG time..."

Standing right behind me, Suzanne leaned over me and quickly shut off the tape. She leaned so close to me that I could smell her skin, a sweet musky scent that told me that she had been doing a little more than just listening while we were listening to the tape. The room was very quiet, and she walked calmly back to her side of the desk, slumping back into her chair.

"Your face is a little flushed." she said "Did you enjoy that a little?"

To Be Continued...