Office Manager Is a Playboy Playmate

Story Info
A Playboy Playmate who was office manager.
5.3k words
4.38
31.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story until the point after she signs my magazine. I've fantasized about it many times. The "what I should have said", "what I should have done" scenarios that could have netted me an unforgettable experience.

I was preparing to move out. I had a few weeks to go and I was going to be relocating to another city. On my kitchen counter was the notice from the office staff of my apartment complex in a building near Los Angeles. It was some blasé notice about not leaving your things in the hallway, etc, blah, blah. I popped the top on a cold soda and read through it. The names. I remember the names of the apartment staff. One name stood out. A little bell went off when I read it. She was a playboy playmate from the 80's (let's call her Alina Suares). I had no doubt. My office manager was a former Playboy Playmate. She'd been Playmate of the month about 6 years earlier and I had owned the magazine. I used to store my Playboy's in a trash bag in the woods behind my house to keep them dry. I knew I had seen her in the building. She was the one always dressing up in a fine dress and high heels. Her hair was long, dark brown, and looked amazingly soft. I'd always written her off as out of my league and I didn't really want to get involved since I was already leaving town with anybody new. Still, I couldn't believe what I was reading. There was a thrill just knowing I'd seen her naked, already. I thought back to the issue. I knew I had owned it. I could remember jerking off to it many times in the woods, and thinking about it before I went to sleep. There was a rush knowing I had already cum on that magazine as a young man...thrilled to imagine my cum on the real breasts and nipples of this amazing beautiful woman. I had to talk to her.

I called around and found a store that was carrying the issue she was in. A few days later I went over and purchased the magazine and brought it home. As I walked into the building I made my way past the office as I carried the paper bag with her magazine in it. She wasn't there. I was disappointed. All of sudden, I saw her coming in the front door. It was like one of those movie moments where everything slows down. I tried to keep my cool as she walked past me while I carried the magazine she was in. I managed a solid "hello...how's it going" as we walked past.

She said, "Hi there. How are you?". She looked so beautiful. Just perfect. She was about 5'6" and was wearing a black dress. Her buxom figure was all woman. Large breasts, trim figure, full and perfect ass. Beautiful face and lips.

I made my way to the elevator and up to my apartment. I laid it out on my bed with her centerfold fully open. My heart was beating so fast. I knew she was nearby. I dropped my pants and started to rub my cock. I was careful not to get anything on the magazine as I wanted it to be clean. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum. All I had to do was think of pulling those amazing nipples up into my mouth and fucking away. It was too much. I came on a nearby towel. It felt so good. I collapsed in pleasure and the dizzying after effects of a solid climax. I had to meet this woman for real.

The next day, the plan came to me.

I would act like a fan and ask her to sign the magazine for me. I waited until my rent was due a week later and headed down to the office on a Saturday. She was there when I walked in to drop off my check. Geez...my heart was beating so fast. I said, "Here's my check".

I got a "thanks" from Alina and started to go back to the elevator. She was following me for some reason. I have no idea why. There were two ladies in the office and that appeared to be it. She was one of them. But for the moment we were alone. So in the hallway/lobby I decided the time was now.

"Hey. This may sound weird but were you ever a Playboy Playmate?"

She said, "Yes that was me."

I said, "Oh, that's what I thought. I recognized your name on one of the apartment notices and thought it was you."

She said, "Do you look at Playboy?"

I said, "Well...yeah. I did for sure when I was younger. I think your issue came out when I was about 16. I remember I liked it alot." We chatted about our ages, and confirmed the year, and how old I would have been and she would have been. I said, "Actually I have the issue up in my apartment."

She said, "Oh my gosh...would you mind bringing it down?" She shouted out to the other lady calling her name. The lady started approaching. She said to me, "I've been wanted to show her for weeks the issue but I don't have one." The lady came out as she continued, "Kristin, this guy has my issue."

The lady acted super excited and said, "Oh I want to see it!" I said, "OK...I'll go get it." "When can you come down?" she said.

"Is right now ok?"

She said, "That would be great. No one else is here for a couple of hours at least until after dinner."

"OK," I said, "I'll go get it now and come right back. Maybe you can sign it for me?"

"Sure!" she said. So up I went to my apartment.

I was shaky. Adrenalin. I put the magazine back in the bag and it's all a blur. I made it back to the office and handed her the bag. She pulled it out. "Yep, this is it". They both started flipping through the magazine and looking at the pictures. When they got to the centerfold spread they slowed down. It was too amazing of a moment for me. They were both so beautiful. I had never been in a room with woman looking at porn before. It was overpowering me. She laid it down on the counter and started talking about the shoot. She shared that Playboy had done a shoot later with her and her sister and tried to get them to touch each other and she had really been turned off by that. She pulled out a pen and asked me where I wanted her to sign.

I said, "Well, sign the centerfold." She started to sign over the breasts and I said, "Not there, that's my favorite part." She smiled and signed for me, and put the magazine back in the bag. There was more chitty chat and I was kind of hanging around. I said, "Well, I'm going to head back up to my apartment. Thanks so much. This was really fun."

Alina said, "It was really fun. I hadn't seen this in years. Thank you. Hey, let me walk you to the elevator."

We left the office and she walked with me to the elevator. As the elevator was opening she said, "Hey, what is your apartment again?" I told her. "Do you have more magazines up there? I mean Playboys? I had some other stuff I wanted to show Kristin." I told her no, that this was my only one I had acquired when I thought it was her. She said, "well maybe if I find some we'll come up and look at them up there."

I said, "Sure, that sounds fun." I told her the store where I had bought the archived issue and she made a note of it. And that was it.

I got back to my apartment and collapsed. I was so aroused I felt like I was going to explode. I had to find some greater release than just over the magazine. I started plotting. What could I do? I needed video. There was no internet at that time. Maybe there was an X-rated theater I could go to and jerk off there? Having no girlfriend really sucks at times like these. Maybe I could pose for somebody. Call one of those "photographer seeking male model" ads. For some reason that thought of posing nude has always been a huge turn on for me. I was formulating a plan to meet the moment when the phone rang. I picked it up. It was her.

"Hey, I got something I want to show you. Can we come up?"

I paused...not wanting to seem too excited, "Um...yeah, you can come up. What time? I've got something to take care of later."

Alina said, "We're on a break for a little while. Honestly, they don't even need us here today. We're free to roam the building and grounds. I'm kind of excited to show you guys what I've got."

"OK, see you soon," I said and hung up.

I put the bag on my dresser and looked in the mirror. What was going to happen? I had no idea. But the moment was overwhelming me. I started wondering what I could say, what I could do, with them alone in my apartment. I didn't want to make a mistake or be called a pervert. I really just wanted to cum. I needed to cum. I wanted her tits in my mouth. I wanted to see her pussy...see her naked on my bed.

I went over to the fridge and looked for something to get me some energy. There was some sandwich turkey meat. I ate it up and had some milk and realized I was shaking with excitement. My hands were wobbly. I'd never talked to a Playboy Playmate before. Never even really seen one in person. I wondered what it was she was going to show me. I started to play out scenarios. Would we be looking at nude pictures again? Was it some paperwork for the apartment? Was it some book? I gave up. It was going to be impossible for me to figure it out. I turned on the TV. I debated what I should put on not knowing when they were going to arrive. I could put on a Playboy video. That might give us something to talk about. I went to the Pay Per View menu. I could do the Playboy Channel on a daily rate. I clicked the purchase button and started watching some show where the hostesses were on a couch with some apparent guests. People were making love all around the set. There was some boob kissing discussion going on with the couch-sitters. I suddenly decided to turn it off. I didn't want to turn anybody off by being too lascivious or to into porn. I figured Alina had some class and could find it a turn off. Until I knew her better I decided not to risk it.

Knock knock knock. That was fast. I went over to the door.

"Come on in..." I said welcomingly. They made their way in to the apartment, Alina first. "You want something to drink?"

"Sure what do you got?" she said. She had a briefcase and set it down on the dining room table with Kristin coming in behind her. She went to my fridge and opened it up. "Oh I love diet coke," and she grabbed and popped one open. "Want one, Kristin". Kristin was taking her sweater off at the dining room table with the briefcase.

"Sure," said Kristin. She got Kristin a can.

"Got anything I can put it over?" Alina asked.

"I've got Tequila and some Rum if you'd like," I offered.

"Oh some rum would be perfect." Alina reached up for a glass while I grabbed the rum and started prepping some drinks. "Where's my issue?" she asked.

I said, "You want to see it again? It's in my room."

"Yeah, I wanted to look at something in it if you don't mind." Alina seemed to have a plan. I started walking into my room and she followed me with her drink. She looked amazing. And smelled it too. "Cute room," she said, as I circled to my dresser on the far side of my bed.

"Thanks...I like it. I sleep pretty good." I got the bag and handed it to her.

She opened it up while she was walking back to Kristin at the dining room table and opened it up. Then she opened up the briefcase and pulled out some other Playboy issues. "These aren't the one I wanted but I wanted to show you guys what I was saying about the difference in the pictures". She laid out 3 centerfolds including her own. She was by far the most beautiful one. She went on to discuss the lighting variations and how the photographers do their job. The sets were getting more and more simple these days. Back in her day there were more elaborate.

I said, "It's all very interesting to me. I have always wondered, if you don't mind me asking, what was it like being naked in front of a stranger and his crew...and all those people? Was it exciting?" She explained the thrill and the eroticism of it...but it was just a job, etc, blah blah blah.

She continued, "I actually remember one time in a shoot I was in a park, on a blanket. There were a few guys and one lady on the crew. They were keeping people away while I laid on the blanket in the grass. I can remember putting my hand down ...there...(she pointed to her vaginal area)...and actually masturbating in front of everyone. It was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life. I loved the feeling of touching myself while people were looking." As she said this her hand went over her crouch and she looked at me and sort of cupped her crotch on the outside of her clothes. She looked over at Kristin and smiled and let out the slightest moan.

Kristin seemed to be bothered. She looked agitated. Like something had upset her all of a sudden. "Are you ok Kristin?" Alina asked.

Kristin said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just am feeling weird." She shook her head slightly back and forth trying to shake the feeling away. "I'm getting a little hot and bothered what with all the nude pictures and the crotch rubbing," We all laughed and acknowledged the reality of what we were looking at and doing. I took a drink of my rum and coke and felt my heart in my throat. Beating. Hard.

"Listen," I said. "Don't be uncomfortable on my part. This is all good with me. You guys should just ...just feel welcome here. I'm happy to have you here. I have to admit I'm feeling a little hot and bothered myself." I let my right hand drop down to my pants over my crotch and let out a little sigh.

"I wish I could share the feeling with you guys," Alina said. "It was so fucking...amazing".

"Did anybody else do anything, like pull their cock out, or go topless or something?" I asked.

"No, it was just me. But I do remember seeing some bulges in pants and some shifting going on. The guys were comfortable reaching into their pants to "adjust". That just made it more erotic for me. They would come stand near me and adjust while I was masturbating and it was...just...oh...I'm sorry I'm only making it worse aren't I?"

Kristin rolled her eyes. "Don't fucking stop there. Did you cum in front of them?"

"Multiple times," Alina said. "The best, warm, erotic climaxes I can ever remember. Just unforgettable."

Kristin, "I feel like I'm buzzed. Is that the alcohol or the discussion...I'm not sure." She poured some more rum and coke. I got her some more ice cubes. "Thanks," she said. Her hand dropped down to my calf outside of my paints and she ran her hand up to under my ass and squeezed a little bit.

"You're welcome," I said.

Alina said, "I'm a little buzzed, too...and feeling a little left out. Can you get me some ice cubes, too?". She reached for the rum bottle and started to pour some more in her glass. I went for more ice cubes. When I got back to her I put them in her glass and bumped her breast into my arm. She smelled so good. And her breast I knew was soft and amazing. I wanted this to go further. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Hey, I have got to hear more about this. What was going on when you got undressed the first time?" I went over to my couch in front of the TV. My couch is nice. It's an L shape and is super comfortable. I've always prided myself on my awesome couch. I sat down on a couple of pillows and put my drink on the coffee table coaster. The girls started coming over and Alina went back towards the kitchen.

"Wait, you got any chips or nuts or something?" she asked me.

"Yeah, right in the cupboard by the fridge," I responded.

"Ah sweet, Ruffles!" as she found them. She grabbed the bag and came over to the couch with drink and chips. "Let's see...what were we talking about?"

Kristin chimed in, "First time nude."

"Ah, yes," Alina started, "Well, my first time with Playboy was pretty funny story. It was on a nice big river beach. There was this yellow canoe...and an oar...and I can remember the little tent they had set up for me. I was so nervous. I stripped down and put on a big ole robe. When I came out the sand felt so good to my toes. I was wondering if I should even be doing this. But they made me feel so comfortable. When I took my robe off nobody even really looked anywhere other than my face. The water was so cold! But I loved it. It was more fun than exciting. Pretty soon I almost forgot I was naked!"

I was trying to think of a way to bring up the Playboy Channel without being too pervy about it. Finally I struck on an idea. "Hey, I was wanted to ask you another question. I want to turn this on." I turned on the TV and changed the channel real quick away from Playboy so that it didn't look like I had it on that channel to begin with. Once the TV was on, I flipped it back to Playboy TV and the interview show was still going on. "Do you know this lady who does the interviews on this show? I mean, did you ever get a chance to work with her or anything."

"Oh my gosh!" Alina started. "I love Playboy TV. Yeah, that's Tiffany Granath...the red head, right?"

"Yeah," I said. This was fantastic. Smooth transition to get the TV on.

"Tiffany Granath is amazing! Her mother was...oh what are they called...her mother is actually of the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes. She is super fun to work with. She was there at the studio that day me and my sister were having a shoot. Very nice lady. Amazing body."

All of a sudden there was a guy getting a blowjob on the screen from one of the side stage areas.

"Shit," Kristin said. "What kind of TV is this?"

Alina answered, "Playboy TV...it gets kind of slutty sometimes but its fine. Some of the guys are absolute dorks though. Not a great place to find a man. Which may explain why I'm still single."

Kristin's hand slipped down to her crotch and she pushed in a little bit and then pulled her hand up away and high. She let out a longer sigh and she reached for the ceiling. She then poured some more rum and coke and took some chips.

"Do you guys want to see what it was like?" Alina asked.

"What do you mean?" I could only imagine.

"What it was like to be around me while I'm naked? Working?" Alina put her right hand on her hip and took a big drink of her rum and coke.

"Like what?" Kristin asked.

Her hands went up to the top of her blouse and she undid one button. "Well...," she started, "I'm willing to show you if you all are cool with it?"

Kristin wondered out loud, "What kind of work are you going to be doing."

"We'll think of something," she said and undid the second button.

"Its ok with me," I said. "We could think of some kind of work. I have always been curious what it's like at a photo shoot."

"Well, I'll need a bathrobe", she said.

"Done." I went into my bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror as I walked past. Eyebrows raised, confident I was going to see Alina Suares naked soon. I grabbed the bathrobe and reached into my pants to give my growing cock some room to breathe.

When I got back to the dining room she had her blouse off. Bra was still on. I laid the robe on the table for her. She undid the clasp on her bra from the back. Kristin was still sitting on the couch...a look of puzzlement on her face. The bra started to slide off. She covered her nipples with her hands and let it fall. She was topless in my dining room.

Kristin said, "Oh this is not fair."

"What?!" She laughed.

"Well how are we going to keep our hands off you?" Kristin queried.

"Maybe you won't have to." and she dropped her hands and started removing her skirt.

"Fuck me." Kristin blurted. Kristin put her drink down. She raised both hands to the edge of her shirt and started raising it up over her own body. I backed a step into the wall to prevent my knees from falling out from under me.

"You're not getting out of this," she said to me. "Come undress me," and walking me backwards into my bedroom, boobs bouncing in all their glory she went to my bed. They were white near the nipple and tan on the edges from her bikini line. They were very large. They looked just like I imagined they would...no airbrush...just real, beautiful breasts. I looked back to Kristin who was undoing her own bra clasp now at the dining room table."

"You coming?" I asked Kristin.

"Oh yes...", she said to me.

I went into my bedroom and fell down to my knees in front of the nearly naked Alina. I looked up and had this awesome view of her hanging breasts. They were much like I had looked at in the magazine but better. They were real. They were here. They looked warm and soft and suckable. My hands went up to her panties and my fingers dropped into the elastic waist band and I started to pull them down. They started to roll up into a narrow line of material that I had to roll down like a rubber band rolling off a rolled up magazine in the mail.

12