Office Party Gangbang

Story Info
Sexy boss, new intern, and gloryhole fun.
6.5k words
4.59
285k
349
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,168 Followers

The Boss

In the luxury office of Cobolt Lansing, a woman named Charlotte leaned back in her chair as she reviewed the resume. She was a director for the major corporation, but approving internship applications was her favorite responsibility.

"Your record looks great," Charlotte said, looking at the page. "I like that you challenge yourself with tough courses and you've managed to do well. I also like that you spend your free time doing charitable work for the community. This is an impressive resume."

Across the desk was Becky, a sweet looking college student. She was wide-eyed and fresh faced. She sat with perfect posture and appeared to be the very definition of a 'good girl.'

"Thank you," Becky said proudly.

"You want to spend your winter break as my intern. Why?"

Becky cleared her throat. "Because I think it will be a great opportunity for me to learn. Also, I think this would be very beneficial to you as well. I'm great at organizational work and menial tasks. I could be of great service to you."

"Wouldn't you rather spend your winter holidays with your family?"

"They would understand, given this opportunity to work for a major corporation like Cobolt Lansing."

Charlotte smiled. "Ambitious. I like that. You know, you remind me of myself when I was your age. I was also ambitious. And I did whatever it took to succeed."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Becky said proudly.

"Unfortunately, I did a little bit of research into your background. It seems you were a bit of a bad girl in your previous college, before you transferred."

Becky's confidence suddenly disappeared. Her face looked drained and her eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean," Charlotte replied with an almost gleeful sound in her voice. "Apparently, there was a fraternity party and you were suspected of being a very bad girl."

Becky's lips quivered. "It's not like that. You have to believe me. It was only once. A friend invited me. I had never been to a party like that before."

"Well, Cobolt Lansing has close ties with ivy league fraternities and sororities. After all, we're always looking to recruit the best and brightest. Our sources are well-informed."

Becky fought back the tears. "If you aren't going to give me the internship position, then why did you request this private meeting in your office?"

"Who says you're being denied?"

"You're not rejecting my application?"

Charlotte shook her head. "Not at all. Someone's personal life is their business. I don't mind if you're a bad girl on the side."

"I'm not a bad girl," Becky said in a highly defensive manner. "It was just, I made a mistake. A horrible mistake. I never do those kinds of things. I'm a very religious person."

"I believe you, Becky. You look like such a sweet girl. However, Cobolt Lansing is a giant in the corporate world. We deal with billions of dollars. With that kind of power, we demand trust from our employees. If there's no trust between management and employees, then we can't succeed. Does that make sense?"

"It does."

Charlotte leaned forward with a serious expression. "So, Becky, what did you do at your old college?"

It was a tense moment. The interview for the internship position suddenly felt like a police interrogation. Especially since Charlotte was showcasing her shrewd no-nonsense business side.

Becky took a deep breath. "I joined a sorority. I desperately wanted to be popular. There was an initiation. We had to go to the fraternity party. And...."

The young college student froze for a moment. There was pure embarrassment on her face as she sat in the large corporate office.

"And what?"

"I did things I was ashamed of," Becky replied.

"Such as?"

"I'm assuming you know what a gloryhole is," Becky said with the utmost humiliation.

Charlotte leaned back in her chair. She finally got the admission she was looking for.

"You truly are a bad girl, Becky."

"I'm not..."

"Stop. Not another word."

Charlotte stood up and adjusted her office skirt. She was a tall and graceful woman with a powerful presence. She walked over to the young college student, as the student was mystified by what was happening.

The boss stood in front of Becky and leaned her bottom against the edge of the desk.

"I think you have so much potential," Charlotte said. "I really like you. There's something special about you and I'm willing to take a chance. Am I making the right decision so far?"

Becky swiftly nodded. "Yes, you are."

"Sign the documents. The forms are written in plain English."

The non-disclosure agreements and waivers of liabilities were on the table. It was carefully drafted by the corporate legal team to ensure their secrets would be safe.

Becky took a moment to look them over, then she signed.

"Now we can trust each other," Charlotte said. "As I've mentioned, trust is very important in a corporation like this."

Becky nodded. "You're right."

"I'm glad we're on the same page. Becky, do you know how a corporation is structured, as it relates to shareholders?"

"I have an idea."

"Then explain it to me."

Becky gathered her thoughts. "Well, shareholders elect the Board, and the Board elects the CEO. Basically, the shareholders elect the people who run the company and make the decisions."

"Exactly," Charlotte smiled. "That's exactly how a corporation is structured. A large part of my job is keeping the shareholders happy. That way, I can continue to have all these wonderful things."

"It's nice to see more women succeed."

"Correct. And you're going to help me."

"I'd love to," Becky replied.

"Good, because our company has an annual New Year's Eve party in the office. A few weeks later, we have our elections. So we like to keep certain shareholders happy."

"If you're looking for someone to help arrange a party, I'm your girl," Becky replied with determination. "I've done plenty of this for sororities and other jobs that I've had over the years."

Charlotte smiled, "Excellent. But the party is already taken care of. Everything is arranged."

"Then how can I help?"

She reached out and held both of Becky's hands. It was a soft and tender moment, the kind of emotion Charlotte rarely showed to anyone else, but Becky was special.

"If you do a good job as my intern, who knows, maybe you'll be offered a full-time position after you graduate."

"Really?" Becky asked with wide-eyes. "I'd love an opportunity like that."

"Before you accept, allow me to get to the point, okay?"

"Okay."

Charlotte smiled and let go of Becky's hands. "What do all men want? Especially powerful men. Use your imagination, Becky."

There was innuendo in the boss's voice and Becky had an idea what she meant. It made Becky blush a little. Becky wondered if she misunderstood or if it was a joke. As they looked each other in the eyes, Becky knew that the boss was absolutely serious.

"I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can," Charlotte replied. "You've done it before, haven't you?"

"What do you mean?"

Charlotte leaned forward. "Your little gloryhole adventure at your old college. Did you forget already?"

The college student felt humiliated that it was brought up again.

"That was a long time ago."

"Two years isn't very long."

"It was a mistake," Becky pleaded. "I wanted to fit in. I wanted to be popular."

"There's nothing wrong with being ambitious. And there's certainly nothing wrong with using your best attributes to get ahead in life."

"God this is embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. The overwhelming majority of women in America have sucked cock at some point in their lives."

"Oh god," Becky moaned in embarrassment.

"Tell me, how many cocks did you suck that night?"

"Three," Becky shamefully admitted.

"Did they all finish?"

Becky nodded. "They did."

"I'm assuming you swallowed."

Becky nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Three orgasms in a night. Such talent. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Talent, determination, and beauty."

"Is there anything else I can do instead? I mean, besides that?"

Charlotte laughed, "You mean, you want to help me run a billion dollar corporation? I already have the best people. I certainly don't need some college student assisting me with those kinds of decisions."

"There has to be another way."

"This is the internship, sweetheart," Charlotte said in a much kinder tone. "This city is filled with qualified women who could take your place in a heartbeat. But I'm offering this chance to you because I think you have potential."

Becky paused, "I'll have to think about it."

"Unfortunately, I need an answer now. Other potential interns are waiting for my final decision."

Time was of the essence and Becky completely froze. She was absolutely speechless and confused.

"I... I..."

Charlotte tapped her fingers on the signed documents. "If you want to leave, then go. But don't forget that your signature is on these papers. If you repeat this conversation to anyone, I'll have to take legal action against you."

There was a silence in the room. Neither of them spoke for a moment as Becky sat frozen in her chair with a blank expression.

"I'll do it," Becky finally said.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? If you want to leave, no hard feelings. But I need a firm answer. This New Year's party is very important for the future of this company."

"I'm sure. I want to be successful. That's my goal."

There was a sudden confidence in Becky's voice, and the boss instantly detected it.

"I see something in you," Charlotte noted. "Tell me, that gloryhole night in college, did it arouse you? Did you masturbate when you went back to your dorm?"

Becky slowly nodded. "Yes, I was kind of aroused."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. I guess it was just... it was just so different. I had never done anything like that before."

"Were you sexually experienced before that?"

"Not really. I had only been in two serious relationships prior."

"So you've never had casual encounters before that night?"

Becky shook her head. "That was the first and only time."

"Exciting, isn't it? Believe it or not, I was just like you. I was a young naive woman from the suburbs. And I had big dreams."

"How did you achieve your dreams, if I may ask?"

Charlotte gave a sly smile. "With a life changing internship. I was in your position many many years ago."

"What did you have to do?"

"Same thing you did at the fraternity party."

The college student nearly gasped thinking about a young Charlotte performing gloryhole duties.

Becky gulped. "Really?"

"At first, I hated myself for agreeing to it. But after a while, I became addicted. Some women are born to be sluts."

Becky blushed, "Oh."

"That's enough for now. Your training begins tomorrow at 8 am. I'll send you an email and we'll go over the gameplan. Okay?"

The word 'training' gave Becky pause.

She managed to reply, "Okay."

The Intern

There was a private lounge area in the Cobolt Lansing building. A private place where only corporate leaders could enter. The room was elegant like a 5-star hotel. Fancy furniture, beautiful paintings, and anything a person would need to relax.

On that morning, Charlotte took Becky there. It was just them.

"This is beyond gorgeous," Becky said.

"You like it? Then work hard. Play by the rules. Be smart. And most importantly, do as I say. Then you can come here more often."

"I plan on it."

"Shall we continue with small talk? Or shall we get to the point?"

Becky took a deep breath. "Let's begin."

"Take off your clothes."

Becky froze. "Excuse me?"

"Was I unclear? I said to remove your clothes."

It was the moment Becky expected. She knew this was coming. She had advanced notice. Becky removed her shoes and socks to stand barefoot on the carpet. The pants came next. Becky stood in her panties, leaving her legs completely bare.

Then came Becky's top and she stood in her bra. Her arms were kind of thin, but there was a nice tone. Her breasts were small, but she was happy with what she had. Then there was a moment of hesitation.

"Anything wrong?"

Becky shook her head. "Nothing."

The young intern reached back to unclasp her bra, revealing her perky little tits. Her breasts had an upturned shape. Her nipples were small and light pink. They instantly hardened from exposure.

Charlotte's eyebrow raised. "Very nice. And the rest?"

The task was finished when Becky bent down to remove her panties. She pulled them down to her ankles and kicked them away. Her pubic hairs were long and untrimmed.

And there she was, naked Becky. The good girl was fully exposed.

"No time to shave?" Charlotte asked, referring to the small bush.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just get rid of it."

"I will."

Charlotte looked over Becky like a client inspecting a finished product. The boss slowly walked around the young intern in circles. Everything was being examined up close.

"I've made the right choice picking you as my intern," Charlotte said, as they were nearly face-to-face. "Don't be ashamed of nudity. Be proud of what you have."

Becky nodded. "Okay."

"Your beauty is your power. Remember that. Always."

"Will I have to be naked at the party?"

"At some point," Charlotte replied. "Tell me, what do you normally do on New Year's Eve?"

"Hang out with my family. We're very close. We do everything together. On New Year's Eve, we usually sit around the tv and watch the ball drop. Nothing fancy."

"Very wholesome. I like that."

"Thank you."

"Have you ever been to an adult party? You know, grown ups, adult beverages, mature conversations, adult activities."

There was a condescending tone in Charlotte's voice. But they both knew what the question was about.

"Not that kind of party," Becky replied.

"So the most adventurous thing you've done in your life is suck cock at a gloryhole."

Becky blushed. "Yes."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly fine. Remember, I've done the same thing, and I enjoy it."

"You don't feel embarrassed to admit that?"

Charlotte smiled, "We're both women that know what we want in life. We should have the power to do whatever we want with our bodies, or our mouths, without being judged."

"Yes, but..."

"It's that simple, Becky. I'm a woman who loves sex. And I'm not ashamed of that fact."

"You're a brave woman," Becky said.

Charlotte laughed, "You will be too. I see something in you. Your inner slut is just begging to be unleashed."

The naked intern gave a soft sigh.

"Honestly, I'm doing this for my career. I'm not planning to, you know, be a gloryhole girl for the rest of my life. No offense."

"None taken. But I'm never wrong about this sort of thing. My intuition tells me that you're going to have a lot of fun."

"I'm open to anything. Just as long as I get to be your intern."

Charlotte gave a long hard stare towards the intern. She knew she found the intern she was looking for. Her gut instincts never failed her.

"Open your mouth," Charlotte said.

There were no questions back. No hesitation. Becky simply opened her mouth when she was asked to. Charlotte looked closely at the young lips. She looked inside the mouth to see the wet tongue.

Then the boss used her index finger to softly touch the bottom lip of the intern. She traced her finger all around the lips.

"Such pretty lips," Charlotte stated. "If you promise to be a good intern, then I promise to be a good boss. Sound fair?"

She moved her finger away.

"Yes. That's fair."

"I'm glad we understand each other. However, being a good intern means that you must be proficient in sucking cock. Here at Cobolt Lansing, we demand the best of everything."

Charlotte reached to a nearby drawer and picked up a flesh colored dildo, which looked like a perfect replica of a man's erect penis.

"Now then," Charlotte said, holding up the dildo. "Let's see how good you are. Open your mouth again."

Becky opened her mouth. Her pulse raised. The thought of sucking a dildo in front of the powerful Charlotte was intimidating. But she knew it had to be done. And she was determined to do a good job.

The boss guided the tip of the dildo towards her open mouth. Once the length of the dildo entered, Becky closed her lips around it.

Charlotte moved the dildo in and out of the mouth. The deeper she pushed the dildo, the more saliva coated it.

"Very nice," Charlotte said. "Looks like you don't need very much training. You're a natural."

Becky couldn't answer because her mouth was full. But she accepted the compliment while sucking.

"Our shareholders will be quite pleased," Charlotte added.

The dildo was pulled away from Becky's lips, and the intern used the back of her hand to wipe the excess saliva away.

"Did you enjoy doing that?" Charlotte asked.

"It was odd. I've never had a sex toy in my mouth before."

"What about the idea of sucking an array of cocks for the party. Does that arouse you?"

"Kind of, to be honest," Becky admitted.

Charlotte reached below and touched between Becky's legs. There was a certain wetness there, and Charlotte's eyes immediately lit up when she felt it.

"Oh my. You're almost ready."

Becky blushed, "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. There's nothing wrong with being a slut. And that's exactly what you are."

The boss slowly started moving her fingers in between Becky's labia.

Charlotte continued, "The goal is to keep the shareholders happy. There are certain things they like. And I'm positive you'll meet their expectations."

The boss continued moving her fingers across the labia. Then to the clitoris. At that point, Becky couldn't contain herself anymore. Her toes curled and she had an orgasm from all that touching.

Charlotte pulled her fingers out and offered them in front of the intern's face. Becky knew what was expected, and she leaned forward to suck the finger clean, tasting her own vaginal fluid in the process.

"Well done," Charlotte smiled. "I have high hopes for you. In the meantime, I know how much you love reading. So I brought you something to study."

The boss walked across the room and came back with a small stack of thin books. Becky looked at the books. All of them were sex manuals. More specifically, they were books on how to give oral sex.

"We're done for today," Charlotte said. "Be a good student and study hard. You'll receive further instructions when the time comes."

And with that, the boss walked away, opening the door to leave. Becky was left standing naked with a handful of oral sex books. The wetness and tingling sensation were still evident between her legs.

The Gloryhole

It was the evening of the big corporate party. The attendees arrived and they went up to the top floor. They included the CEO, Board of Directors, officers of the corporation, and many of the key shareholders.

Becky stood awkwardly in the large lavish room in her new heels and party dress. Her hair was tied in a cute ponytail and her makeup was done glamorously.

As the new intern, she followed Charlotte around the party, watching her boss schmooze with the other business people. Charlotte smiled and laughed with people around the room. Exuding that much bullshit was a serious skill in the business world. And Becky was quickly learning how to do it properly and effectively.

After Charlotte made her way around the room, she guided Becky to the backroom of the party. The room was small and empty. Charlotte closed the door.

"Enjoying yourself so far?" Charlotte asked.

The boss was dressed in a beautiful ball gown. Her hair was also tied in a ponytail. Her makeup was done like a professional model's.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,168 Followers
12