Office Party Voyeurs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Finally, a low moan escaped from Mr.Bastion's throat, and his hands entwined themselves in his wife's long, flowing locks as his hips thrust forward and back with increasing speed. Still his wife serviced his needs, holding her ground even with the increased activity from her husband. Mr.Bastion bucked and moaned, his wife's face still firmly attached to his throbbing shaft. Now she let go of his testicles and squeezed both his cheeks firmly, kneading them with forceful fingers and pulling him tightly to her face, filling her mouth with him. She rode out his increased bucking and stayed with him admirably, leaving both Mike and Dorothy in awe of her technique.

Mr. Bastion let out a somewhat stifled scream of pure pleasure and rocked against his wife's pleasuring lips. His orgasm was powerful and fulfilling. His cream filled his wife's mouth in short, forceful spurts, which pulsed against the top of her mouth and all the way to the back of her throat. He bucked and almost growled in his release, and Mrs. Bastion kept his rod firmly in her mouth, savoring every last drop.

When she saw Mr. Bastion reach climax, Dorothy started to feel her own orgasm coming, as did Mike anticipate his. They started to rut like animals in heat, down on the floor on their knees watching Mrs.Bastion doing such a fantastic job of pleasing her husband. Mike was squeezing Dorothy's breasts hard now, pulling at her nipples and pounding her forcefully from behind. His thrusting hips took on the same merciless beat as had Mr.Bastion's moments earlier.

When Mike realized Dorothy's climax was very near, his hand flew to her mouth to quiet the moans and sighs that were rapidly getting louder. To stifle his own, he buried his face in her neck and kissed and licked the flesh. Dorothy was now literally slamming herself up and down on his pulsating pole and he was very hard pressed to keep up with her. Finally, Dorothy arched her back and stiffened, and she would have screamed loudly had Mike's hand not clamped firmly over her mouth just in time. His other hand managed to release her breast just in time to partially shut the door...just in case. But when he tried to also keep the door from making noise, he accidentally closed the door on his hand, forcing him to stifle his own scream as well. Everyone except Mrs. Bastion, it seemed, wanted to scream for one reason or another.

The door almost completely closed, Mike and Dorothy could concentrate on their own orgasms. Dorothy's was just a heartbeat ahead of Mike's. In fact, it was the spasming of her vaginal muscles that proved to be the final sensation that brought about his orgasm. As they both exploded, screams stifled in one manner or another, their juices mixed freely and their bodies slapped against each other loudly enough that it was a good thing the door was closed.

Mike's legs were sore from the awkward position, and their fatigue and soreness led him to lose his balance and end up sitting on the floor, his hips still thrusting. He pulled Dorothy back with him, and she never missed a beat, but kept hopping in his lap. They rode out their orgasms, her pounding happily on his penis while she faced the door, and him lying partially on his back with his hips pushing upward to meet hers. They climaxed together for a long time, both intent on extending the delicious pleasure of it.

When Mike's orgasm had subsided, he finally let go of Dorothy's mouth and flopped down onto the floor on his back, smiling stupidly. He watched as his lady love continued to piston herself up and down on his drained but still hardened member. He prayed that she was past the point of screaming, because he just didn't have the strength to sit up and put his hand around her mouth again.

Dorothy still bounced on his lap, obviously enjoying multiple orgasms, so Mike bent his knees and held her hips with his hands, sitting up a bit to grind his groin into her.

Back arched, hair flying and hands grabbing her head, Dorothy's final orgasm finally passed. Sated at last, she gasped for air and sat still on Mike, trembling and sweating. She looked back and down at her man and in the thin shaft of light that stretched across Mike's face from the room beyond, she saw his wide smile. She gingerly slid herself off his slowly fading erection and laid herself down on the floor next to him, kissing that smile gently.

"Mmm...this party turned out to be alot more fun than I thought it would," she whispered.

Mike only smiled as he kissed her lovingly - her cheeks, her lips, chin, nose, even her eyes and hair. Then the two of them basked in each other's warm, comforting embrace for several minutes, tenderly kissing and nuzzling each other.

They both thought that the party, for them, was probably over. It had been one helluva fun ride, but, sadly, it was now time to rejoin the others downstairs...and let the Bastions finish up and do the same. But, then,unexpectedly, the moans from the other room began anew.

"Oh, yes, honey...YES! Right there! YES...don't stop!"

In the small sliver of light, Mike and Dorothy's eyes met. Evil grins crossed their shadowed lips. Like naughty young children eavesdropping on an older sibling's love talk, they forced themselves up off the floor and scurried over to the door, stifling giggles. Mike reached out and slowly opened it, and their two eager faces once again peered in at the Bastions.

Dorothy's eyes were wide and her jaw dropped. Mike's were likewise incredulous. Unlike Mike and Dorothy, Mr.and Mrs. Bastion had apparently not taken a break, which put the two younger lovers to shame.

Mrs. Bastion was up on the bed, her legs spread wide. Mr.Bastion's head was between those inviting legs. Surprisingly, however, the older man was stronger than he looked. He was actually holding Mrs. Bastion's body up off of the bed, with one arm wrapped around her waist. Her bottom was a good foot and a half off the bed and Mr.Bastion was holding her like that as if it weren't the slightest bit taxing for him. Not only that, but the surprising Mr.Bastion must have been doing some admirable work with his tongue, judging from the movements of his head between his wife's legs and the lolling-tongue smile on her face.

Mrs. Bastion was obviously ecstatic at this turn of events. But as they looked closer, Mike and Dorothy realized there was more. As Mrs. Bastion's legs flew wildly in the air above her husband's head and shoulders, her toes curling with joy, the younger couple noticed something else. While holding his wife aloft with his one arm around her waist, and his tongue making her almost drool, Mr.Bastion was apparently not one to let his other hand get lazy. Since his wife's bottom was exposed above the bed, he decided to put that fact to some good use.

Mike and Dorothy watched in awe as the man devoured his wife with the enthusiasm of a hormonal teenager, but what truly impressed them was that he was also fingering her anally at the same time! From what they could see, it appeared he had two fingers inserted into her anus and was eagerly stimulating her bottom as his tongue lapped incessantly between her legs! It made Mike and Dorothy wonder which spot he'd hit that made Mrs.Bastion moan and verbalize about so vehemently earlier.

The heat of the scene hit Dorothy first. She turned to Mike and pounced on him, pushing him to the floor. She turned herself around, plopped herself immediately and without warning onto his chest. She only sat on that heaving chest long enough to get her bearings. She grabbed Mike's semi-erect penis and stroked it. In seconds it was raring to go. Before it was fully erect, she already had her lips and tongue all over it. With his raging hardon safely in her mouth, Dorothy then slid herself back and dropped her dripping patch onto Mike's unprepared, but willing, mouth. As Mr. Bastion returned the oral favor for his wife, Mike and Dorothy assumed the classic sixty-nine. And again, the race was on.

This time, it was Mike who came first, followed by the lifted and licked Mrs. Bastion, and then the lovely Dorothy. Mrs. Bastion screamed loudly when she came, screaming her husband's name several times. Mike's ears were still ringing with the rush of blood following his own orgasm, so he heard those screams as if they were miles away. Dorothy, however, heard them clearly, and wondered if anyone downstairs did also. When Dorothy finally had her orgasm, she used Mike's emptied cock to stifle her own screams, filling her mouth with it, squeezing his shaft with her hands to get every last drop from it as its thickness helped stifle her screams. Her own orgasm washed over Mike's busy tongue and sucking lips and he savored the taste and went right on licking until her mashing and grinding on his mouth subsided.

Mr.Bastion lowered his exhausted but happy wife down onto the bed. Dorothy released Mike's spent penis but admired it and played with it as it slowly softened. Mike stroked Dorothy's bottom and kissed her soaked bush until she rolled off of him. Three weak and depleted human beings lay on their backs, trying to regain normalcy for their bodies. Mr. Bastion merely enjoyed his wife's satisfied smile.

Dorothy rolled over and kissed Mike's deflating member, taking a cue from his own kissing of her sex.

As she kissed him, she stroked his calves. He, in turn, rolled over to kiss her moist calf, caressing her thigh and smooth buttock as he did. Then they both just lay still, Dorothy laying her head on Mike's groin, and he laying his on her calf. Surely, all concerned had had enough.

When Dorothy finally sat up to look at Mike, they both had love in their eyes. She sat next to his chest with her back to him and he draped his arm over her thighs. While her fingers gently played in the light carpet of his chest, his other hand rubbed her back and shoulders. This was their mellow time...their time to just touch and bask in the love they shared. This was when their souls made love...the afterglow.

But, on this occasion, their souls were to be interrupted.

This time, when they heard the noise from the next room, they got up more slowly, but still their voyeurism got the better of them. This sound was a classic - the old headboard banging against a wall. When the younger couple peered once again into the well-lit room, Mr. Bastion was pumping away like a stallion, this time up on the bed behind his wife in the doggie position.

"My God," asked a stunned Dorothy, "what are those two made of?"

"Geez," Mike whispered his own incredulous reply, " I hope we're that good when we reach their age."

"Kind of gives you something to look forward to, doesn't it?" she stated hopefully.

It was only then that the two of them, at the exact same instant, noticed that the door, which they'd suddenly abandoned to go merrily into sixty-nine, was open a good foot or more, not the tiny inch or two it had been. Had the Bastions been any less fervently occupied, they'd surely have seen the younger couple.

Dorothy stifled yet another giggle at the thought, and quickly closed the door to it's former nearly closed position, almost clipping Mike's interested nose in the process.

"Listen," he said, "we've been up here quite awhile. People are going to start wondering where we are. Maybe we'd better leave, and try to think of an excuse for disappearing...and where we've been."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Although, I do hate to leave this show," she sighed, "those two are good!"

Reluctantly, the two quietly closed the door, finally leaving the Bastions to their privacy. They hurriedly got dressed, searching for various articles of clothing in the darkness. When they were about to leave the room, the two looked at each other and grinned devilishly, only able to see each other at all because their eyes had adjusted to the gloom. They returned to the connecting door and slowly opened it just a tiny inch.

Finally, the Bastions were just finishing up. Mr. Bastion was sitting on the edge of the bed, Mrs. Bastion sitting on his lap, facing him. They were warmly kissing and fondling each other. Mike closed the door again,for good this time, nearly clipping Dorothy's nose.

"Wow...you've just got to admire that," Dorothy said.

"He may be a jerk at work, but I sure am impressed by his talents at home," Mike confessed.

The younger couple did their Pink Panther sneak out the door into the hallway, and then down the hallway to the stairs, which they descended equally quietly. Going back through the dining room into the living room, they arrived to find the party apparently breaking up, the other couples and singles preparing to depart, all hovering around the closet where one of them was passing out the coats. Mike and Dorothy blended into the group and mingled at the back of the crowd. Either no one noticed they'd been gone, or no one cared. Or...they were just being discreet. Thank God for alcohol, Mike thought. Fogged brains seek no answers.

As the coats and jackets found their way to their respective owners, up from behind Dorothy and Mike, as if from nowhere, came the Bastions, every bit as quiet and sneaky as the younger couple had been. They stood and smiled as they wished their guests a good night and a safe trip home. Being at the back of the mass of partiers, Mike and Dorothy were the last to get their coats and leave. As they put on their coats and got ready to say goodnight, Mr. Bastion said to them," You two won't mind seeing yourselves off, will you?" He turned and smiled down at his wife. "My wife and I have some unfinished business upstairs."

With that, the Bastions smiled and turned to walk back toward the dining room. They never saw the flush that came across the faces of Mike and Dorothy, who watched in awe as the Bastions walked arm in arm away from them. As they neared the dining room, Mr. and Mrs. Bastion stopped and turned their heads. They both lowered the arms that had been around each others shoulders and squeezed each others bottoms, making the gesture plainly visible to Mike and Dorothy. Then they both smiled and winked at the younger lovers and, without a word, turned and walked through the dining room and headed back upstairs.

"I don't believe it," Dorothy said. "Do you know what that was, Mike?"

"You mean that wink? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do."

They looked at each other and smiled, for they knew that they'd just received their invitation to next year's party.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12