Office Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly sat up, releasing him from her grip. The world which had appeared completely silence and distant started to come back to her. It fading in as her ears and eyes switched back on and recognized her surrounds. He edged up her body and she saw his mouth and the top of his shirt was soaked. He leant over her, pulling the stocking from her mouth.

'You came in my mouth you dirty girl!'

'I swear that is the first time I've... done that...'

He smiled a greedy, dirty grin.

'I love your taste. Touch me'

She sat on the edge of the desk as he looked at her body, topless, with only a ruffled skirt and shreds of stockings on her. He was still dressed, although his suit jacket had been discarded some time ago. Regaining some composure Mike placed her hands on his chest.

'You're my girl, and I know you'll be good at pleasing me. You're hands are so perfect, I need them on my cock. Make me cum, show me the slut that I always knew was in you. Show me the girl who wants my cock, who needs to be fucked.'

Her hand slipped down his shirt, unbuckling his belt as she looked up at him coyly, allowing him to see her breasts pushed together- looking as innocent and fuckable as possible. Letting his trousers drop her fingers played with his boxers, running gently over the hard shape, pulsing within. She slowly pulled his boxers down until his cock popped out, proud, and already with spindles of precum coating the head. She leaned closer still, her legs locking around his carves and drawing him closer. His cock inches from her breasts she played with it, lightly stroking the end, drawing the precum up in her fingertips and rubbing it over her nipples. She put her hands on the desk behind her and arching her back draw him in until his cock lay between her breasts. She looked up at him, he looked down at her, delighted at the sexy sight he saw below. She slowly moved, allowing her breasts to rub against him. She could feel him get harder, small pulses started to emanate from deep within his shaft. She could feel them quicken against her breasts. She reached up, cupping his balls and gently played with them. She leant down so that the tip of his cock just touched her lips. He cried in ecstasy at the light touch. Her lips so soft and exquisite. He couldn't control himself, he was coming at the mere brush of her lips. She felt the energy shoot from deep within him. Pushing him back with one hand on his balls and the other on his shaft she directed is cum over her breasts. It shot hot and thick over her breasts, sticking to her nipples. She laughed with delight as he buckled from pleasure. She leant forward allowing the cum to drip onto her skirt, staining it in patches of proof of his pleasure.

She drew his lips to hers, kissing passionately at the pleasure they had shared. She playfully bit his earlobe.

'I'm your dirty girl now.' She let her hair fall over her breasts, allowing the cum to stick to her heavenly mane. 'Look at your dirty girl...' They both laughed together, holding each other close. Kissing and lapping at each other's body's with no regard for decorum. All they wanted was each other, in every possible way. They were stained with each other's pleasure, and nothing could be sexier.

As they caressed flesh and hair with lips and hands, their bodies together, they both knew they had to have sex. Gretel needed his cock inside her. Their hands moved faster, and quickly Mike picked Gretel up, his excitement growing. He spun her around, she pressed her body into his, his hand clasped on her breast and pussy. He bit at her neck, needing to consumer her. He pushed her violently forward and down over the desk. She slid along it, her breasts pressing down into its highly polished surface. It was a sturdy desk, she felt it resist her, not move an inch as she was thrown across it. His feet pushed her ankles far apart, lifting her skirt up over her hips he looked at her open pussy displayed before him. He ripped off the remaining stockings, taking the long tattered strands and using them to tie her ankles to the feet of the desk.

'I want you and there is nothing you can do about it...'

She gasped with excitement as she felt her legs spread and held open by her own torn stockings. She usually would have been ashamed to be showing her cunt to him so blatantly, but she had no choice, and she could tell he was enjoying the site.

He knelt between her legs and pleasured her with his hands and mouth, working her up to a frenzy until she struggled and pulled tight against her own restraints. He spanked her ass and she jumped at the unexpected sensation....

'stop...'

He spanked again.

'Make me.'

She struggled, as drips of her own heat betrayed her. He couldn't stand the sight of her struggling any more and he plunged his cock deep inside her.

She was knocked breathless with pleasure, her pussy taking him deep inside her. The more she struggled the more she was turned on. She fought back, increasing her pleasure, crying for more, until he pinned her arms behind her back and fucked her hard. Holding her down she felt the weight of his body against hers, pressing down with each push. Deeper and deeper into her, until she was crying with painful delight. She could hear him greedily at her neck, groaning and slamming into her. The desk jolted forward as he came in her. Shuddering his whole body through her. She had never felt so intense, so many sensations, never felt someone who had so much desire for her body they totally lost control. Her cunt accepted his cum, and she felt it explode in her. He pulled out just as she was about to cum.

'No! Fuck me more! Don't stop!' she cried, greedy to cum.

She felt him between her legs once more, his hand slipping into her cunt, his lips clasped around her clit. Tied and unable to do anything she lost control, spasmed into his hand and mouth, her orgasms pushing her body into fits of ecstasy. Her tense muscles strained against her tied flesh. It was too intense for her to do anything by cry out in a primitive delight.

His mouth locked onto her clit until the control of the orgasm had left her, untying her she collapsed into his arms. Unable to move they lay together on the floor. Kissing they sharing his each other's cum, their bodies used and dirty. They caressed each other and sank into a connection, a closeness and an utterly human state neither had thought possible.

12