Office Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex stuffs Serena's holes & controls her orgasms.
2.9k words
4.46
69.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaHaze
MonaHaze
25 Followers

Alex drew back coolly, and walked away. These intermittent pauses were ripe with tension, and served as subtle reminders that Serena was on Alex's clock. Serena knew that every inch of her suffering was on display to Alex, who would languidly stop to admire her pet.

Alex smoked a cigarette, leaning against the far end of the room. She stared at her Serena, her eyes possessed.

All she could think was that Serena's breasts were beautiful, puffed and full as they pressed against the floor underneath her. Her ass too, luminous and round between her slender legs and tiny waist.

Everything about her was producing a dangerous haze in Alex's mind. She wanted to torture this beautiful thing, an angel blushing all over, her glowing goddess that panted like a pet, whose pain and tears and shame sent roils of ecstatic trembling down Alex's body.

She picked up the bag to her side, strolled towards Serena, and bent down beside her, lowering her flat palm to a round, smooth cheek. With her other hand, she roughly cupped Serena's face, turning it towards her.

"Are you my little whore?" she asked, her disinterested tone belying her grip.

Serena nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes," Serena tried to say through the gag. "I'm your little whore." Her speech was garbled, and almost incoherent. Alex gave her a quick, firm slap.

"Clearer," she commanded. Serena tried again, but it came out even less clear, through her frantic breathing and her tears.

Alex's hand came down unexpectedly on her bare ass cheek, slapping it hard, almost unusually hard for a first spank.

Serena cried out, gasping.

"Again," said Alex, calmly. Serena tried again through her choked cries of pain. Alex pulled her hair back and slapped her. Serena was breathing more forcefully now. She waited a moment, and said it slowly, somewhat clearly.

Alex dropped her.

"Good."

She brought her mouth down to Serena's breasts, exhaling heavily as she kissed the right one.

"I just can't help myself," she said, pulling away. Her voice was weak, as though she was confessing. She softly traced Serena's nipple with one finger. "You looked like fucking heaven today. I thought I was going to come just looking at you."

She reached her hand down to Serena's clit, softly fingering her. Tears rolled down Serena's face as she desperately tried to will herself to not succumb to the pleasure that she knew would be snatched away.

Alex drew back and stared at the whole of Serena's body, thinking for a moment.

"Something is missing."

She went to her lower desk drawer, where Serena had put her clothing, and pulled out her shoes. They were matte black with 4" heels (they made her an inch shorter than Alex's 5'9"). There was a small opening at the toes, and a subtle black bow.

"The only thing I want you wearing tonight is these," she said, walking back over to Serena. She kneeled down and gently put each foot in each shoe, slowly fitting them and buckling them.

When she was done, Serena wiggled her feet ineffectually - her feet were still cuffed. Alex stood back as if to admire her handiwork.

She liked to make Serena as beautiful as possible, even if she was to be humiliated ruthlessly. Serena was her vision - gold hair, bedroom eyes, and soft rounded curves - all dipped in black, like an image captured from a dream.

Her face felt hot as she stood there; her will was eroding. She went back to her desk and pulled a water bottle from a top drawer.

She sat down behind Serena and pulled her knees up, propping Serena between them. She gently moved Serena's hair out of the way, her hands lingering on her neck for an extra moment, before removing the ball gag from her mouth.

She poured water intermittently into Serena's mouth, who drank it gratefully. When she was finished, she looked at Alex with satisfied and longing eyes. Alex grinned from ear to ear as she fit the gag back into Serena's mouth. With Serena's lush little body was pressed so close to her like that, she couldn't help a bit of tenderness. She felt less detached than other times, more sensitive to everything about Serena. Her hands dropped to Serena's breasts and massaged them gently and roughly interchangeably. Serena's breathing quickened, and Alex could feel her nipples harden almost instantaneously.

Alex smiled devilishly as she lowered her hand to Serena's pussy, biting her ear gently. Serena moaned softly, her lower body beginning to wriggle at Alex's touch. Alex rubbed her softly, making small circles around her clit. Serena's eyes were closed and her head hung back, her muffled sounds growing louder.

Alex could tell when Serena was close to coming. Her chest would stick out, her muscles would become rigid, and her lower body would buck up and down. She would cry out in loud, short bursts, and she would tremble.

When she sensed that Serena was about to fall deep into that crest of bliss, she pulled away. Serena's eyes shot open, and her cries immediately became more agonized. She whined around her ballgag, drooling and crying, her pelvis thrashing from side to side, her body slick with sweat.

Alex pushed Serena down on her stomach, and stood up. Serena whimpered loudly, and Alex noticed that she was trying to rub her pussy against the ground. She placed her foot on Serena's ass and pressed down firmly so that Serena couldn't move.

"If you come without permission, I will stuff all your holes, tie you around a pole, and leave you there all day." Serena shuddered. This wasn't an empty threat. Alex had indeed tied her to a column in her house with an anal beads in her ass, a lightly vibrating dildo in her pussy, and a few pairs of her used panties stuffed in her mouth and secured with rope. She sparingly acknowledged Serena, who served as a suffering backdrop.

Alex slid her foot off, noticing how Serena cowered. It filled her with such twisted, deliciously perverse glee, to have this human ornament, a pet, that she could use entirely as an object of lust, a toy whose existence was to serve and be used by her.

A toy, she came to find, that she loved, more than anyone else she had ever been with. An intellectual partner whose needs were a perfect mirror image of Alex's. The masochist who would turn herself inside out if she could, and the sadist, vicious and relentless in her exertion of control. Serena was the kind of beautiful whore you could hang upside down, humiliate and torture endlessly, and then cry while you come with your head bowed to her, exalting the goddess that ultimately controls every inch of your being.

Alex knelt down and roughly turned Serena over, and began finger fucking her hard in both holes, with no warning. She focused mostly on Serena's ass, so that the direct contact wouldn't make her cum. She wanted to draw out the torture as long as possible.

Serena's cries were raspier and breathier as she ground her ass down onto Alex's fingers. She loved the feeling of her hole aching and it squeezed Alex's fingers. She looked up at Alex, who stared intensely at her as she fell into a fast paced rhythm of finger-fucking her. Serena was completely lost in a trance state, she could tell, a headspace where she was in the perfect submissive zen, looking at Alex like she was a god, her creator, the only person she could hear, touch, taste, or feel.

Alex had lost her composure, curling her upper lip, and clenching her jaw tightly, feeling as though she was about to rip Serena apart.

Serena's suddenly arched her back, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Alex bit back a scream, and lifted Serena up in both arms. Gripping her tightly with one arm, she swept everything off her desk with the other arm. Her things crashed onto the floor dramatically, echoed by Serena's delighted yelps as Alex set her on the table and resumed fingerfucking her ass while biting and sucking her breasts roughly.

Although Alex was deep in an ecstatic frenzy, she dimly noted that Serena could not come, not just yet. She fell back into her chair, leaning back, panting breathlessly, her voice harsh and scratchy. She felt beads of sweat dripping from her forehead. Serena's helpless jerky motions and frustrated moans were all Alex could hear as she tried to collect herself.

When she stayed reclined in the chair, even when her breath had returned to normal. She was cool and detached, resting her lips on the backs of her fingers while she watched Serena, smirking every so often. She wanted Serena to know that she was fully aware of her suffering, and the more Serena showed she was suffering, the more Alex enjoyed it. A big part of her sessions with Serena were watching, absorbing, fill each of her senses with Serena's suffering to the brim.

After what seemed like ages to Serena, Alex leaned forward, and opened one of her drawers. She pulled out a large red butt plug. Alex had particularly liked how its vibrant shade of crimson complimented Serena's rosy pale skin.

Alex leaned an elbow on the table and rested her cheek in her hand while the other worked the butt plug into Serena's ass. Serena was so wet, there was no need to use lube.

Serena stared up at Alex, enamored by everything about her. She had every exact qualities Serena needed to feel as owned and perfect as she did. Her face was boyishly beautiful, rounded cheeks and wide, sharply defined lips. Her greyish eyes always felt heavy like lead to Serena, paralyzing and crushing her. She loved the way Alex's black collar hugged her neck, the way her blonde bangs curled at the sides of her face, and the masculine way it was cut short at the base of her neck. She loved her sardonic manner of speaking, the seductive, authoritative manner she always seemed to possess.

Once the butt plug was snugly fit in Serena's ass, Alex withdrew a vibrating dildo from the same drawer. She turned it on, and began to gently rub it on Serena's clit. Serena felt like she had no voice yet, but somehow she was still able to scream through her ballgag. Whenever she began to writhe spastically, Alex would sharply draw it away, smiling contentedly at how frustrated Serena became.

She brought her close about three times. Serena's pussy was dripping now, forming a sizable puddle on the wooden desk beneath her.

"Please," Serena was saying through the ballgag. She kept repeating it, like a prayer.

Alex was unmoved by her protest. She began to pinch Serena's nipples hard, causing her to shriek at an earsplitting volume. She didn't dare to touch her clit while she did this. At this point, Serena would certainly come while having her nipples tortured, no matter how hard she might try not to. It was almost tempting to push her into that corner, but Alex wanted her to come when she gave the word. It was always the most satisfying that way, knowing she could conduct Serena's pleasure to her exact liking.

Drool dripped down both sides of Serena's mouth, tears streamed down her cheeks and temples, and her ass cheeks were wet, sliding in her own juices.

Alex stood up from her chair, leaning her palms on the edge of the desk, staring directly down at Serena. Serena looked up, lost in Alex's stare through tearing eyes.

Alex unbuttoned her shirt slowly, and pulled it off, along with the black wife beater she wore underneath. Her breasts were small and full, fitting with her long, sinewy build. Her long, toned torso never failed to mesmerize Serena. She bent down to the lowest drawer, reaching for something. Down her spine was a tattoo of a cobra, inky black and boldly outlined, ending at the base of her back with a menacing glare. It was her only tattoo, and a fitting one. If there was any animal that Alex was, it was a snake. Independent, quiet intensity, with the power to seduce through words alone.

Alex stood up, holding a strap-on dildo. She removed the rest of her clothing, and strapped the dildo around her pelvis. Then, she unlocked the cuffs at Serena's ankles and wrists.

She scooped Serena up off the desk, and lay her stomach down on the floor, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back. She adjusted the dildo so that it began to slip into Serena's pussy.

"You will come when I tell you to come. Understood?"

Serena nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes master," she said. Alex let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fuck this, I want to hear you clearly," she muttered to herself. She pulled the ballgag out and wiped the spit around Serena's mouth.

"Say it again," she demanded.

"Yes master," said Serena, trying her best to enunciate clearly, knowing it would please Alex.

Alex pushed her back down roughly and kept her hair tight in her fist. She began to fuck her, slow and hard at first, wanting to build it up. As she slammed against Serena's ass, the strap-on hit against her clit, the bumped surface stimulating her.

She pulled Serena's waist up so that her ass rippled magnificently each time Alex rammed into her. Serena was furiously trying to push back hard herself, which was always frustrating for Alex. She squeezed her tightly, digging her nails in her skin, which caused Serena to shriek.

"Stay still," she ordered.

The harder she fucked Serena, the more she felt herself succumbing to her own pleasure, lost in pure emotion and sensation. Her clit and thighs were on fire, her body felt electrified. She couldn't verbalize any thoughts, but the knowledge that she controlled and owned this beautiful thing pulsed through her.

She crushed Serena's body with her own, one hand wrapped around her neck, her other arm wrapped underneath Serena's breasts.

She was barely conscious of Serena screaming her name. All she could be truly aware of was the orgasm about to explode within her.

"Serena," she gasped, reaching down for Serena's clit. "Serena, holy shit. My god, oh my god." Every time she was this close to orgasm while fucking Serena, she became almost humbled by the subtle power Serena had over her. It was only in this small window of rising bliss that she spoke like a lover, openly appreciating what Serena did to her body.

"Can I come with you, please?" Serena asked.

"Yes. Yes," Alex said, panting in Serena's ear.

"Finger me please," Serena begging, knowing full well Alex wouldn't be able to resist obliging her.

Alex brought her fingers down to Serena' pussy. The moment they plunged into the soft, velvety wetness, she felt herself pushed past the brink.

She could barely say the word come as the orgasm ripped through her, and she knew, even through her screams and the blood pounding in her head, that Serena, too, was coming beneath her, sobbing and shaking through an immensely powerful orgasm that seemed to last, even after Alex's subsided.

Alex held Serena, the two shuddering and catching their breaths together. Alex rolled off her, lying on her back next to Serena.

"Fuck," was all she could say, not bothering to fight her almost manic smile. "That was... incredible." She turned to Serena, who looked sleepy and deliriously happy.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I don't know what I would do without you," Alex said, letting the backs of her fingers brush against Serena's cheek. "Having you as mine is the most supreme pleasure I could ever imagine."

Serena's cheeks reddened. She always felt a euphoric sense of pride and belonging when Alex affirmed her use.

"Serena..." said Alex, her voice faltering for a moment. Serena's heartbeat quickened. There were those rarer times when Alex was particularly romantic, and it was their sparingness that made them so maddeningly euphoric, the rare warmth of an ice queen.

"I'll tell you this just once, so don't you dare let it get to your head, but I feel so strangely... helpless... Would it sound terribly cliche if I said you cast a spell on me?"

Serena giggled. "A little," she said. Alex couldn't help but chuckle too. She looked almost bashful.

"I'm serious," she said, slipping her fingers through Serena's. She brought them up to her lips, and kissed each one gently.

"I'm always yours." It was a solemn promise.

"I love you," Serena said, taken aback and moved by Alex's display of affection.

"I... love you too," Alex said. She was not used to saying that to anyone, and although she had said it to Serena before, it still felt new and strange in her mouth. It was terrifying, how vulnerable it made her feel, and the fact that she was sure of it made it feel that much more surreal.

Serena knew she would say nothing else after that, so she kissed her softly, and lay her head on her chest, closing her eyes. Alex stared up at the ceiling, focusing on the silkiness of Serena's hair as she ran her hand through it, and thinking of nothing else.

MonaHaze
MonaHaze
25 Followers