Office Play Ch. 08

Story Info
The final chapter.
2.2k words
4.61
113.2k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

Monday at work Diane was doing her best to be productive, and it seemed as though Michael wasn't going to be distracting her too much. She was wearing a buttplug as usual, but he'd pretty much left her alone for the morning. Most of her distractions came from Juan who kept smirking at her... it was hard to keep her mind on work with him in the office, her face was bright red from remembering Friday when she had sucked him off. It was pretty obvious he remembered too. Fortunately, it didn't seem as though he could take liberties with her without Michael's say so, and so for the work day he was restricted to looks.

However, an hour before the end of the workday, Michael came out and looked over the work done by both Diane and Juan.

"I think that Juan's completed just a little bit more work than you," smiling at her, "I think that deserves a reward for such effort, don't you Diane?" Numbly, she nodded her compliance. She had no way of knowing whether or not Juan had really completed more work than her, but she wasn't going to argue with Michael's assessment either. His voice became hard and demanding, "Position Two Diane."

Red faced, she bent over and grabbed her ankles, ass high in the air. The men both moved around behind her to see the delightful view of her exposed asscheeks. Someone's hands, she didn't know whose, ran over her ass and then pulled her panties down, just enough to expose the end of the plug in her ass and her wet pussy. Now both men were touching her, running their hands over her ass and her thighs, pushing fingers into her pussy and pulling on the plug; she gritted her teeth to keep from moaning aloud. Bad enough that she was completely exposed and vulnerable, bad enough to have completely given her body over to her boss, but now he was sharing her with her co-worker too! She felt like a complete whore, the worst kind of slut... and none of those feelings of shame or humiliation stopped her arousal or desire. After several minutes of the hands prodding at her nether regions, they retreated, to be replaced by a dick nudging its way into her pussy.

It had to be Juan, she could feel her pussy gaping even wider than it had to for Michael; it felt obscenely stretched around his meat. Panting with the effort of not falling over, she was barely aware of Michael moving around to the front of her, his dick was already out and in one of his hands. Obligingly, her pouty lips parted to allow it entrance; smoothly he moved down her throat, quickly establishing rhythm with Juan, the poles moving her body back and forth. Michael reached down into her blouse and began playing with her tits, tugging on her nipples; she tried to ignore everything that was happening below her waist and just concentrated on giving him the best blow-job possible. Sucking and panting as Juan really began laying into her from behind, every time he slammed home he'd push against the plug, making it rock in her ass. She realized that while her mind might be trying to ignore her pussy, her body was having no such luck, and that if Juan didn't cum soon, she was going to.

The room was filled with the smells and sounds of sex, the two men groaning as Diane's tight body pleasured them; her muffled sighs and moans around Michael's thick cock. He began really pulling on her breasts and nipples, using them to move her body to his rhythm. The combination of intense pain/pleasure in her breasts, and the thick cock slamming into her pussy finally pushed Diane over the edge. Gripping her ankles hard for balance, she started cumming on Juan's cock, completely forgetting her embarrassment as her body took over. Lost in a haze of pleasure, she barely noticed that Michael was shooting cum down her throat, or that Juan was loosing his own load into her pulsing pussy. Coming down from her orgasmic high, she came back to herself, realizing that this man she barely knew had just cum in her pussy while she sucked Michael off. And not only that, but she'd cum for him.

She stayed in position, head hanging down, as the men said their goodbyes to each other. After Juan had left, Michael came back over to her.

"Good girl," his hand stroked her hair as it covered her burning face. She could feel Juan's cum starting to leak down her thigh. Leaning into the strokes Michael was giving her, she sighed and relaxed. He put one finger under her chin and brought her back up to standing. "You'll come home with me again tonight." She nodded.

*************************************

The ride home in the car was to be expected, he'd made her take off her panties so that Juan's cum was freely leaking from her pussy - not that he'd let her sit on his seat. Instead, she was bent over, her ass towards the passenger window so that anyone could see her pussy leaking cum and even get a glimpse of the plug in her ass. She was spared having to see anyone looking, since her face was in Michael's lap, her mouth full of his cock, but there were plenty of horns and shouts, letting her know that plenty of men were enjoying the show.

That night they ate dinner, completely naked. It was becoming a comfortable routine that Diane couldn't really imagine being without. Everything in her life was finally coming together, she felt happier than she had in a long time, and really content with herself and her life. Michael wasn't what she thought she'd wanted in a man, but maybe he was what she really had needed. Looking at him across the dinner table, she felt like she could live like this forever, the lack of real control in her life was almost comforting.

Dinner ended and he led her to the basement. There he cuffed her wrists together and attached them to a hook hanging from the ceiling, a small penis-gag was placed in her mouth, and then he cuffed her ankles to a spreader bar. Completely open and vulnerable, Diane watched him with complete trust in her eyes, she didn't even question whether or not she was about to be punished, if she was there'd be a reason for it. But Michael smiled at her when everything was in place, "Good girl." The feeling of accomplishment that ran through Diane was like a rush of pleasure, she felt proud that she hadn't resisted or questioned a single thing that he'd done to her. Michael took a pair of nipple clamps and clipped them onto her already hard nipples, tightening them enough to make her gasp behind the gag. The pain shot straight to her pussy, and she realized that she was becoming addicted to the dosage of pain with her sex.

Michael pulled a light rubber whip off the wall, and began slowly slapping all over her body, firmly but not harshly. The ends of the whip curled around her like sharp caresses, pinkening her skin - especially on her breasts and ass - but without causing any real pain. Becoming more localized, the hits became focused on her ass, breasts, and then her pussy, and she moved her hips in time to the slaps. Panting for breath, she realized that she was dripping wet as the rubber ends slapped into her pussy, the spreader bar allowed the strands to hit along her out and inner lips, occasionally pressing against her clit. Impact and sounds increased as Michael continued, he moved behind her completely, allowing the ends of the whip to wrap around her breasts, hitting the nipple clamps squarely, and her nipples ached with desire. When the slaps between her legs landed, the ends tended to trail directly across her clit, and she jumped and writhed with her need for an orgasm. It seemed as though she would hit her climax soon, just from the impact of the whip. Just at the brink of no return, Michael stopped whipping her... she hung over the edge of a cliff, tense with anticipation and despair at the lack of pressure.

Suddenly, Michael used a crop on her from behind, three hard hits straight up between her legs, hitting her inner labia and her clit directly. Pain exploded through her pussy as her orgasm crashed into her like a train wreck, the pain amplifying the pleasure and she vibrated like a harpstring as she came gloriously.

Finally, slowly, the energy ran out of her and she came down from the high, dull pain throbbed in her pussy and her breasts as her endorphins drained away. Then she felt Michael positioning himself behind her and she groaned in discomfort as his thick long cock began pushing insistently between her pussy lips, stretching her brutalized cunt. Letting her head fall back onto his shoulder, she panted as her body adjusted to the intruder, the beating her pussy had taken made his dick feel even bigger as he pushed through her sore folds. Looking down, she could see his large black hands moving up her stomach to caress her red breasts, squeezing them gently - even so small jots of sharp pain needled her at his touch, and her nipples felt so engorged and sore that she was almost afraid they'd pop under the pressure of the nipple clamps.

Moving powerfully, Michael began to fuck her from behind, using her aching breasts for leverage as he pumped his thick meat in and out of her abused pussy. She panted, moaned and whimpered behind the gag, helpless to even make the position easier on her body; he was moving quickly and forcefully, making her body bounce with each powerful thrust. It was an incredible scene of lust and pain, as he moved one hand down to her pussy, pinching and twisting her already abused clit, while his other hand began tugging rhythmically on the chain connecting her nipple clamps. Tears collected in Diane's soft brown eyes as the pain and pleasure intermingled until she didn't know where one ended and the other began; Michael was forcing her towards a second, more painful, orgasm.

When he felt his balls begin to tighten before his own climax, he thrust hard up into her one last time, pinching her clit almost cruelly between his fingers and pulling the nipple clamps viciously off her chest. The pain shot through her breasts as blood rushed back to her tortured nipples, and her pussy began spasming in orgasmic relief, shaking her entire body as she came; her writhing and muffled screams brought Michael completely off, and he emptied his entire load into her pulsing pussy.

Without Michael's body supporting her, Diane sagged in her bonds as he released her ankles, then her mouth, and her wrists; she fell into his arms, completely exhausted and drained of all energy. Gently, he lowered her to her knees, holding her upper body up so that she came face to face with his dick, covered in their combined juices. Tiredly, but determinedly, she began to lick his cock and balls, cleaning him with her mouth. It was slow, and it took awhile, but he was patient with the tired girl as she completed her task, without any real prompting from him. As soon as he was clean he let her sag down.

Slumped, Diane was completely exhausted, barely aware of her surroundings, most of her attention was on her poor sex organs, red and burning with dull, throbbing pain that nonetheless kept her aroused despite her drained state. She closed her eyes in contentment of everything that had just happened, and wondered if she'd ever be really satisfied with "normal" sex again. Michael's footsteps approached her again and she forced herself to open her eyes and straighten up a bit, so that she could look at him.

His dark face looked down at her, pleased and yet somehow foreboding, "Position Three." Slowly, struggling to make her body obey, she put her ankles together, spread her knees and leaned carefully back on her arms. Right now the position presented her red breasts and leaking pussy to him, giving him the best possible view of the completion of their recent encounter. Blinking hazily at him, she realized that he was smiling, very pleased now, and had a box in his hands. He opened the box and pulled out a collar, shining silver, with a heart on it.

"Do you know what this is Diane?" His voice sounded almost hesitant, unsure for the first time.

Diane had never felt more sure in her life, "Yes master."

-------------------------------------------

Yes, unfortunately I had to end it... I'd had an idea of where I wanted it to go, but at some point I veered from that path without realizing it, and ended up in an area that I'm not quite familiar enough with that I felt up to writing great stories about it... a lot of the ideas that I'd had for this series are probably going to be found in my new series "Poker Loser", and hopefully this time I won't screw myself over! =)

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting, if you liked these, please check out some of my other stories and continue to give me feedback! it's more appreciated then you could ever know!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers