Office Politics

Story Info
She finds out that her boss isn't easy to fool.
2.8k words
3.83
45.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss was young and nice, always having a little flirt with the ladies in the office. I was new, and one of the girls told me how easy it was to get a day off or to get away with not meeting a deadline - all you had to do was pop a button on your shirt, flutter your eyelashes, and say you were sorry, sir.

I'd gone out drinking in celebration of my new job with some friends the night before, and was late into work with a dodgy hangover. I was a little nervous that the boss would catch me, but he didn't say anything all day. I powered through the day, pushing away the pestering headache as best I could.

Just as I was getting up to leave, he called me into his office.

"You were late today," he said, simply.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry. The traffic was horrible."

"You're supposed to call ahead, in case of being late."

"I'm sorry, sir," i said, fluttering my eyelashes, and leaning forward so he could get a few of my cleavage.

Suddenly he was standing up, marching over to me.

"You think I can be so easily bought? I am your boss, and how dare you try and use your feminine charms to get you out of trouble."

"I...um...I'm sorry, sir...I...uh...forgot myself."

"Well you won't forget yourself again, I can promise you that. Now, stand up."

I stood.

"Get undressed."

"Excuse me, sir?"

"You heard me. You think you can get away with using your body to get out of trouble? Fine, i have no problems with it. So go on, show me your naked body."

Unsure as what I should do, I decided doing what the boss said would be a good idea. So i slowly took off my skirt and blouse, then my bra and panties, until i was just standing in my heels.

"Sit on the desk." He instructs, and I do as I'm told.

He pushes me legs apart, sticking two fingers inside me, making me gasp. He laughs, pushing even deeper, finding my g-spot. I moan in pleasure.

"You like that?" he asks.

"Oh yes,"

"Oh yes, what?"

"Oh yes, sir."

He smiles again at that, wiggling his fingers, making me pant.

"You're like a bitch in heat, desperate for it." He remarks, gloating at the power his has over me because of the pleasure he is bringing me.

I start restricting around his fingers, feeling my own orgasm coming along, and he stops.

"No, no Ellie, you don't get to come unless I say so. And you must ask permission before you come, too. Understand, pet?"

I'm not sure when I became his pet, but right that moment, I did not care one little bit. Sure, everything had escalated a little quickly, but when a man is pushing against your g-spot, you kind of forget how to think.

"Yes, sir."

He grins, but takes his fingers out of me anyway. He stands up, and I see he is rock hard. I might be in for a long night.

"On your knees, pet."

I get on my knees, still on the brink of an orgasm, I can still feel it sitting there, just waiting to be taken over the edge.

He pulls on my hair, makes me look up at him. This smirk on his face, he says, "You please me, and maybe I'll please you. Make sense?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I do as I'm told, and he puts his cock on my tongue, still pulling on my hair so I'm looking up at him.

"Do not close your mouth, and do no put your tongue back in your mouth."

And with that, he starts jamming his cock in and out of my mouth. I have saliva running out of the corners of my mouth and off the tip of my tongue, dribbling onto my naked chest. I can barely breathe with his cock continuously being forced down my throat.

He stops for a moment, and I try my hardest to catch breath. He just looks at me, trying to figure out what to do next.

He leads me by the hair to a chair, which he sits in, spreading his legs so his balls and cock are in my face.

"Stay on all fours, and suck on my balls – lick them, play with them, roll them around your mouth. Do a good job, and I might just please you."

With a promise of a potential orgasm, I am quick to comply, "Yes, sir."

I take his balls in my mouth, still looking up at him, his hand still in my hair, and try my best to please him. He either smirks at me or smiles in pleasure, but never loses eye contact.

"Do not take my balls out of your mouth when you answer my questions. Do you like having my balls in your mouth?"

"Yes sir," I try to say, but of course, it comes out all muffled.

"Did you like having my cock down your throat?"

"Yes sir,"

"Are you enjoying being treated like a whore?"

"Yes, sir."

He pulls my head back, my mouth now empty, and he asks, "And who's whore are you?"

"I'm your whore, sir."

And there is the smirk again. He lets go of my hair, and tells me to stand up and turn around.

"Bend at your hips, legs spread apart, hands behind your back."

My pussy and arsehole are completely exposed to him like this, and I can't decide if I'm nervous or excited. Either way, I am dripping wet, which he notices.

"God, you really do enjoy being my whore," he says, upon running one finger along my slit.

"Yes sir."

He sticks two fingers inside me again, but on this angle, he can't hit my g-spot.

"I love how tight this cunt is...who's cunt is this?"

"Your cunt, sir."

"That's right, it's mine. And I can do whatever I like to it, can't I, little whore?"

"Yes sir."

He is finger-fucking me as fast as he can, and I am moaning with pleasure, getting close to orgasm, my muscles spasm-ing in anticipation.

"Remember to ask before you come, little whore," he reminds me, continuing to drive his fingers in and out of my pussy.

Just as I start to tighten I ask between pants, "Please sir, can I come?"

"No,"

"Please sir!"

"No – you have to beg better than that if you want an orgasm, little whore."

"Sir, please, I need to come, I really need to come. Let me come, please, let me come!"

"No."

"Sir, I will do everything you ever ask, I will please you every single day, I will do whatever you ask, please just let me come! I need to come! Please, sir! Please!"

"Alright, come then."

From the effort of holding back an orgasm and forming coherent sentences, the power behind my orgasm doubled, and I almost collapsed on the floor from weak knees and convulsions.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thank you sir, thank you so much sir."

He is standing in front of me, and holds his two fingers in front of my face.

"Suck them clean, now, little whore."

I do so, with my legs shaking and my chest heaving with heavy breaths, trying to get back to normal breathing.

He pulls my forward by the hair, so that my chest is on the desk, my cheek pushed against it.

"Count out loud, then say 'thank you, sir'," he instructs, right before he spanks me hard on the arse, so hard that the sound echoes in the room.

"One – thank you, sir," I manage to squeak out, tears already stinging my eyes.

Another one. "Two – thank you, sir."

And so it goes on, ten on each cheek, tears streaming down my face, and my are red raw and hot with pain.

"Now that is what a whore's bum should look like," he says, quite proud of himself. He jiggles it, smacking my cheeks together, and laughs.

It is that laugh that leaves me feeling so degraded.

He pulls an elastic band around my hands, tight, so now they are tied together and I cannot move them.

"Spread your legs further apart."

I do as I'm told, not even questioning him anymore.

"Same thing as before, my little whore; count and say thank you."

I expect more arse spanks, but what happens is his hand lands on my pussy, stinging me, and without thinking I shut my legs together.

He pulls my head back by my hair, making me look up at him. There is a smirk on his face, but anger in his blue eyes now.

"That was very silly, whore,"

"Sir, I am so sorry. It won't happen again. You just...you took me by surprise. I'm sorry, sir!"

"Your apologies mean nothing to me. Get on your knees."

He shoves me down, facing him, and I'm nervous as to what is going to happen now.

"Before I resume smacking your cunt, you are going to lick my arsehole, like the whore that you are. That is what dirty, naughty whores do – they lick their owners arsehole's to show their obedience."

I am disgusted.

"What if I don't do that, sir?" I ask, trying to figure out something else. "I'll suck your cock, put it all the way down my throat. I'll lick your balls. I'll have you slap my face with your cock. I'll get on top and fuck you in such a way that will not cause me any pleasure. Please, sir, let me do one of those things, or all of those things, instead of lick your arsehole. Please, sir, anything but that."

He laughs, and I know that I will not be allowed to get out of doing it.

"My little whore, just for pleading to get out of it, I'll have to find another way to punish you. And I have just the thing. Come now," he pulls on my hair, and I half-crawl with him to the bathroom.

he lifts the lid to the men's toilet, and looks between it and myself.

"My whore has become a dog, and dog's drink out of the toilet. So go on now, my slut, drink."

I expect him to force me to do it, to force my head into that bowel, but he doesn't. He just waits, waiting for me to do it myself. This shows his real control – by getting me to do something so vulgar without being forced. And because I don't want to make it worse for myself, I slowly approach the bowel.

"That's a good bitch. Now, drink up."

I lean my head in, and I lick the water. I try desperately not to think about what I am doing. I am so fiercely ashamed, my face red and hot with embarrassment.

He pulls me up by the hair, and I have toilet water dripping down my chin and onto my chest.

"Good girl," he smirks at me, before leading my by the hair back out into the office.

On my knees, he stands in front of me, his cock hard, and smacks my face with it, whilst saying, "You disgusting dog, drinking out of the toilet. You're a feral little mutt, and I will train you properly. Are you ready to do everything I say now, my little whore?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." The slapping of his cock stops, "stick out your tongue."

I do so, and he turns around, his arse in my face.

"Now, lick my arsehole, mutt."

And I do. I bury my tongue between his cheeks, and search around with it until I find his hole, and I lick it. I continue to lick it, with him giving the occasional moan, until he forces my head to stay against his cheeks, and asks me, "Do you like licking my arsehole, whore?"

"Yes sir," I try to say, but my tongue is still between his crack, so it is barely audible.

"Good, because whenever I have not given you an instruction, this is what you will be doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Now...what was I doing before I had to punish you?"

"You were spanking my pussy, sir."

"Oh yes," he chuckles, pulling my by the hair, to sit in a chair. He hooks each of my legs over an arm of the chair, and ties them there with his tie and shirt. My pussy is exposed to him, and I cannot move.

"So, let's try this again – count, and say thank you."

The pain as he slaps my pussy is barely tolerable, but nevertheless, I do as I am told.

"One – thank you sir. Two – thank you sir. Three – thank you sir." Until he gets to ten, and I am crying all over again, my pussy stinging and red with pain.

He pushes his thumb against my clit which is so sensitive from the spanks, the I catch my breath.

"Who's cunt is this?"

"It is your cunt, sir."

Out of nowhere, his thumb still pressed against my sore clit, he pushes his hard cock inside me. I gasp, shocked.

"Now move your hips so that you are fucking me, whore. I do not do the work here, unless I feel like it."

"Yes, sir."

It is difficult, with my legs tied to the arm of the chair, but I manage to wiggle enough that it causes him pleasure. I do this until he is bored, and thankfully that wasn't long, because my legs and abdomen were shaking from the effort.

He unties my legs and pushes me onto the floor, so I fall in a mess. He sits himself down in the chair, spreads his legs, and pulls my by the hair so that my face is lying next to his cock.

"Repeat after me – I am a little whore."

"I am a little whore."

"I am a filthy mutt. Repeat."

"I am a filthy mutt."

"You are my owner. Repeat."

"You are my owner."

"I live to serve and please you. Repeat."

"I live to serve and please you."

He chuckles, and his cock jerks with it, hitting my in the face.

"My whore, you will continue to work for me every day, making me money, and whatever you earn will go towards keeping me happy, whether that is lingerie or handcuffs or toys. You will come home with me each night, and please me until I am satisfied. Then we will start the day again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now suck my cock, get it all nice and wet."

He lets go of my hair so that I have better control to manipulate his cock in my mouth. I push my saliva out onto it, letting it dribble down the sides, making it wet, just like he asked. When it is basically dripping with my saliva, he pulls me by the hair, stands me up, and walks me over to the desk, bending me down at the hips so my chest is, once again, on the desktop.

Pulling my hair back, so that I'm almost standing upright, he whispers in my ear, "Do you know how to make sure a whore knows who her master is?"

"No sir."

"You fuck her virgin arsehole."

I panic, trying to struggle against him.

"No sir! Please don't! You don't need to do that! I know you are my master! I will never disobey you! Please sir, please! Please, do not fuck my arsehole! I promise to be a good whore! I promise! Please sir!"

He chuckles at my pleading, pushing me down again.

I continue to struggle, fear taking over. I'd never been fucked in the arse before, and I didn't ever want to be. I heard the stories of how painful it is, and I had been through enough pain that evening.

"Sir please! Don't do it! I'm your good whore! I'm your good little mutt! I promise! Please don't!" I continued to beg him, but the tip of his cock was already pushing against my hole. It was slippery from all my saliva from sucking it just before.

"Stop your pleading, slut. This is going to happen. I am your master, and after I am done, you will god damn fucking never forget it!"

And with that, he forced his cock deep into my arsehole. I screamed in pain, and he moaned in pleasure simultaneously. Slowly, he pulled back, until his cock was almost out, and then slammed straight back in. Again and again, until my hole was stretched enough, that he could quicken the pace.

He fucked my arsehole, all the while listening to me begging him to stop, sobbing against the desktop.

Suddenly he stopped, pulled me quickly by the hair and onto my knees, and sprayed his come all over my face.

Panting, he stood back and looked at me.

"Look at my fucking little whore. Sobbing with a red cunt, a stretched arsehole, a pink bum, and cum all over her face. What do you have to say, mutt?"

"Thank you master for fucking my arsehole."

He chuckled.

And this was to be my new life.