Office Politics

Story Info
Boss needs to discipline sassy co-worker.
1.6k words
4.11
70.9k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story arose from an online collaboration with 'Abbie' who generously gave me her permission to rewrite our fantasy for Literotica. My thanks to her!

*****

We were working late, just the two of us, on a submission that had to be in by a deadline and just made it. I had selected Abbie to work for me that night because (a) yes she is smart and gets the job done but (b) with that smartness came a sassy attitude. It both intrigued me and irritated me and I wanted to know more. After the deadline for online submission passed I realized we had missed a file - a minor one, no disaster but I was mildly pissed. "For God's sake, we've had twelve hours on this and we still couldn't get it right. What do you have to do in this place to get a good job done."

She bridled in response, a flash of anger in her eyes. "Don't blame me, Suzanne put that documentation together before she left. Jeez, give her a hard time on Monday but leave me out of it." She flounced to the refrigerator and took the last can, making the snapping of the ringpull somehow insolent.

"Shares if that's the last one" I asked, reaching for the can but she danced out of the way with a cocky laugh. That needled me and I grabbed her arm, harder than I needed to. Her drink spilled across her white blouse, making visible her black bra beneath."

"Asshole" she snapped, "you may be my boss but that doesn't exempt you from being a prick. This was clean today." I grabbed a teatowel and clumsily tried to blot the drink from her shoulder and chest, but she only responded; "Hey pervert, did you spill this on me just so you could see my bra and get a better view of my tits?" To be fair, she had good tits - C cup I guessed, set off by a slender waist that enhanced their size.

Now I was angry - dropped the towel and pushed her against the closed door, a hand on each shoulder. She wasn't dancing out of this one. "You're a good worker Abbie but you have a loose mouth. Calling your boss a pervert and asshole - not a clever move. Definitely a disciplinary offence."

"So discipline me." A pause.

My hands were still on her shoulders. I dropped them and stepped back half a pace. My anger turning into - something else. My voice turning from angry into - enquiring. "Okay we can do this two ways. You can walk out of here right now, we forget this ever happened and no more is said. Or if you want to take this further you stay right here and we fight this out between us, now. Make your move."

The door was behind her, I wasn't in her way. She brazenly locked her gaze to mine, took a deep breath and, saying nothing, stayed exactly where she was.

Another pause. Then I pushed past her and locked the door. Behind her now, I shoved her forwards towards the desk and she fell forwards across it. Her pencil skirt was tight around her ass and thighs - big in comparison with her waist. I put a warning hand on her back to keep her down. "Nice. Good tits, cocky nose piercing, neat waist. Bit big in the ass and thighs but you'll do."

That brought her to life. She twisted away from me and stood up. "I'll do? I am the goddam tastiest piece of ass in this office and if you want to go any further you will damn well acknowledge that." With no further ado she hoisted her blouse right over her head and off, unzipped her skirt and let it fall. All in five seconds, just like that. "Now what have you got to say?"

I looked at her. Her glasses and slicked up eyeliner, her hair in a rough practical bun. Those tits now - bigger than C, now I could see them properly, and her flat tummy livened up by a belly piercing that swung to and fro. A black thong and high heels. "Now I come to think of it, that ass and those thighs may be big, but they're not too big. Just the size for a thigh man actually and they'll look better when I bring some colour to them. Yes, you are one tasty piece of ass, that's for sure."

She smiled as if she had just won a boxing round, turned and flung herself back down on the desk, breasts squashing down against its surface, ass tipped up. I stepped forward, stroked the offered ass and thighs gently than raised my hand, waited and *snap* brought it down on one buttock. Again *snap*, shifting target slightly each time and building the pressure up. I moved behind her, slid my foot between hers and slid them apart. That gave me better access and I moved across her behind and thighs until she cried out. I stopped.

"Don't forget how soft and delicate I am under this tough shell" she breathed with a sob.

Still standing behind her I slipped the thong down to fully reveal her reddening skin. I leant forward to gently kiss and stroke it, feeling the heat I had generated there. She relaxed and opened wider. My kisses moved in between her cheeks, slightly damp with hot sweat, down to her pussy which she obligingly tilted forward for me to give my tongue access. Lapping firmly, I tongued her clit all the harder until I felt her begin to tense and felt her breathing change. Just as she was about to cum I stopped, stepped back and stood up.

"You bastard" she panted, sounding genuinely angry. But didn't move from her position - only arching her hips up to present her ass even more clearly to me. This time it was fingers, down into her pussy lips, past her hole to her clit. Slow at first, then faster and harder, rubbing in tiny circles until I felt her tense again. I pulled my hand away.

No words this time - just an animal growl of frustration. She bent her knees and widened them, giving me the best possible access to her. I bent again, this time to lick her asshole with the very tip of my tongue. She seemed not to be expecting that and gasped, but relaxed again and breathed more deeply. I felt the sphincter start to soften and blossom open, allowing my tongue in deeper to taste her savours. She had one hand slid down to her pussy now which was cheating, but I let it go. I let her masturbate her clit while I licked out her asshole, feeling it relax and become wider still with every moment. This time as she approached orgasm I was ready for her - pulled out my tongue and at the same time grabbed her arm, pulling her hand away from her cunt.

She seemed to be sobbing quietly now. I unzipped and stepped forward. Pre-cum oozed from my hard cock and I put the tip right on her pussy hole. I stretched the lips apart with both hands and slid in one inch. Just the tip. Her sobbing stopped, she almost stopped breathing and lay absolutely still. As slowly as I could bear, I fucked in steadily until I was all the way in, then stopped. She tried to prevent herself moving but couldn't do so entirely, bucking against my cock briefly. But she understood the rules all right and was still again.

Out again just as slowly, until the head of my cock popped out of her pussy and the lips closed behind it. With barely a pause, slowly in again, pause and out. No piston engine pumping - just a deep, steady, long rhythm. It took longer this time but eventually her breath came faster, her fingers grabbed the edge of the desk and, taking this as my cue I placed the pad of my thumb against her asshole with steady pressure while carrying on the rhythm.

Now she moved, pushing back against my cock and thumb, squirming, coming to life as she came. Back so I was as deep in her as I could be, rotating her ass so that she flattened my thumb against her asshole, rotating it around me, shuddering and gulping. When it was over, I stopped. She reached down between her legs with one hand, pulled off my cock a little way then grabbed it in a firm hand. Wrapping tightly, it provided a welcome pressure compared to her now slack and totally wide open pussy. I drove through her tight hand into her hole, one, two, three strokes and felt my cum rise and shoot out inevitably, violently, into her. Finally I stopped, exhausted and spent. I pulled out and a dribble of cum followed.

She straightened and rose from the desk without a word but with a look of triumph. Picked up her thong and used it to wipe her thighs, pussy and ass. Slipped on her blouse and skirt, all in less than thirty seconds as I stood there with my cock beginning to soften, recovering my breath. She picked up her bag and walked to the door, looking back at me with insolence. "So long asshole. Just so you understand, that was to keep my job and not to fulfil some shitty fantasy of yours." Said with real venom, a look of hate in her eyes. The door closed behind her.

I sorted out my clothing, took a deep breath, recovering from the depth of my own orgasm. I thought I had broken through there, but no - still the same spiky, bitchy sassiness. Rearranging my tie I sketchily tidied the desk, picked up my bag and headed for the car park. It was only when I went in my bag for my keys that I discovered the balled up black thong, covered in my cum and her juices. I smiled and drove home.