Office Rendezvous

Story Info
Liz and Brad enjoy a day at the office.
953 words
3.07
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romeo4u
Romeo4u
1 Followers

Liz lowered the blinds to her office window as Brad entered and shut the door behind him, careful to lock it. She turned to face him with a look of lust in her eyes, one of those "come here and fuck me" looks. Brad smiled and practically ran to her side behind the desk, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her close against his body. They kissed passionately as they embraced, their tongues softly caressing one another as both pairs of hands roamed freely over the other's body.

Brad broke the kiss to softly plant more of them down her neck and to her chest, his tongue playfully licking her. They parted momentarily for her to pull her shirt over her head and throw it to the floor. The company they worked for was very small, and dress was very casual, especially on Fridays, so Liz was wearing only a T-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. She had known this rendezvous was going to take place, and that they would not have much time, so she had dressed in a way to make things go quicker.

Brad smiled as he looked at her. She wasn't even wearing a bra. He began kissing her neck softly, slowly making his way down to her breasts, licking and sucking on first one and then the other. Liz slowly moved one hand to hold his head and the other to her pussy, slipping it beneath the waistband of her sweat pants and stroking her already wet cunt lips. Brad finished his feast of her nipples and moved down her body to her bare stomach where his tongue licked at her belly button. He licked all around the edges of her belly button, every so often plunging his wet tongue into her belly button, practicing what he intended to do to her cunt, which was releasing an odor that wafted up to him, making him even more aroused. Slowly but surely, Brad eased his tongue down her stomach, lightly licking and sucking at her soft flesh until he felt her pubic hairs caress first his chin and then his cheeks as he slid down her body, pulling her sweat pants down as he went.

Liz inhaled sharply as Brad lapped his flattened tongue quickly over her pussy lips, licking off the wet syrupy juice that was dripping from her cunt. He reached up with his hands and lifted her to the desktop, sitting her on its edge and kneeling between her thighs. He wrapped an arm under each thigh and pulled back from her pussy, planting soft kisses all the way down her inner thigh to her knee. Brad stared up into her eyes to see his own lustful gaze returned full force before he began kissing and licking his way back to her still sopping wet cunt. Liz was panting hard as his hungry mouth and tongue reached her pussy again. When his licking tongue reached her hot box, his mouth latched onto it in a long satisfying kiss. Liz whimpered in ecstasy as Brad's tongue playfully licked up and down her cunt lips, entering her pleasure hole sporadically as it went.

Liz used one arm to prop herself up, while the other gently rubbed at the back of Brad's head, caressing his hair as she stared down at him lustfully. Brad was also staring up at her, his eyes seeming to devour her with the voracity of his passion. She bit her lip as he began tongue-fucking her hole. She was moaning now as he reached up a hand and slowly began inserting it into her. His tongue moved up to her clit, and she gasped loudly and raised herself off the table, grinding her pussy into his face. Her head was rolled back now as she stared at the ceiling. She took the hand that had been rubbing Brad's head and began roaming it over her own body, massaging her breasts and sensuously rubbing her stomach. She kneaded her breast and pinched at her nipple as his tongue drove her farther into her lust, inching her closer to the explosion of bliss that she now felt rushing towards her.

Brad saw she was close and his lapping tongue and pumping fingers became faster while at the same time going deeper, as deep as he could. Liz was moaning louder and louder by the second, but neither was afraid of being discovered at this point. Their passions had overwhelmed them now, and they were lost in the pleasure. Brad pulled his face in as tight to her pussy as he could while still being able to breathe and began sucking harder, even lightly biting on her clit. That finally pushed her over the edge, as she squealed and bucked under him, her honey juices exploding against his fingers and then his tongue as he moved his mouth down to cover her sweet hole. Liz's entire body shook with pleasure until she finally collapsed down to the desktop, breathing hard and panting to regain her breath. Brad lapped happily at her cunt like a puppy at his water dish, cleaning off the few drops of sweet nectar that he had missed and then hungrily sucking the wetness from his fingers.

Liz was still panting as she raised up to look at him with a smile. Brad returned her smile and draped himself over her, holding her face in his hands as he kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around him as they made out. She noticed a bulge in his pants rubbing against her still bare thigh and she was instantly aroused again. Hmmm, she thought, I'll have to do something about that...

Romeo4u
Romeo4u
1 Followers