Office Sex in the Toilets

Story Info
She drags me into the ladies and has her way with me.
1.2k words
3.9
43.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a girl at work who I really fancy, her name is Rhona and she's about 5'4", brown hair which goes down to her shoulders and an adorable wee fringe, her smile makes me melt every time I see it, she is absolutely gorgeous but I can always see a mischievous glint in her eye. Her body shape is mesmirising, she is just smaller than average build and has the most amazing breasts. I don't know her all that well because she works in a different department in the office, we've only spoken a couple of times but there was definitely a wee bit of flirting going on from both of us when we did.

Well, I got to know her a lot better last night...

I was working late, probably about half 7 and there was only me and another guy in my department. I decided to go for a toilet break just to get away from the computer screen for five minutes. As I walked down the corridor towards the restrooms, Rhona popped out from her office a few feet in front of me, she saw me, smiled and I could swear I saw her bite her lip as she started to walk a couple of yards ahead of me. She was wearing a purple dress thing which went to about half way down her thighs with thick black stockings underneath and flat shoes, I watched her arse, hypnotised by the way she was walking.

When I reached the door that led to the wee corridor where the mens and ladies was I found her propping it open for me, I smiled and said "thanks", she smiled back at me and then bit her lip again.

We stood looking at each other a wee bit awkwardly for a couple of seconds, then she reached her arm out and kind of tapped me on the arm, I felt a wee buzz of electricity and suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach. "Wait there two secs, ok?" I nodded and she disappeared into the girls toilets. A couple of seconds later she threw the door open and grabbed my hand, before i knew it I had been dragged into the ladies and thrown up against a wall. She pushed her body onto mine and kissed me, I started to kiss her back and put my arms around her lower back, pushing her into me even more while our tongues massaged each others. Her hands were in my hair as we embraced passionately, my hands moved down to her arse and she responded to the movement with a stifled groan in my mouth.

We broke off for a moment as she backed into a cubicle dragging me along by my tie. She backed herself onto the wall and I placed my hands on it either side of her head, we started kissing again as her hands moved down my torso, reaching down to my trousers until she could feel my bulge. As she started caressing it I started to moan with pleasure, I realised just how turned on I was and how hard my cock had become. She started to unzip my fly and reached inside, the feeling of her hands on my member was amazing, she was groping around and I could see in her eyes just how excited she was getting, her eyes were wild from the thrill of it all. In one fluid movement she freed my shaft from my trousers and shifted her body down against the wall, she held my cock in her hand and then lent forward taking it in her mouth. I gasped as her lips passed over the head, her fingers pulling back the foreskin exposing the glans which her tongue danced around sending shivers of ecstacy up my spine. She moaned heavily with my cock inside her mouth, sending vibrations reverberating through my shaft and her wet tongue expertly sliding around my throbbing cock. I was in heaven.

She moaned a few more times going down on me before she took me out of her mouth and slowly made her way back up to mine. We kissed again with my hardness pressing into her. "Take my stockings off" she ordered breathlessly. We continued kissing as I slid my hands over her breasts and down her sides, over her hips and under her dress, I found the top of her stockings and started to pull them down slowly. I moved my kissing onto her neck as I moved my body down hers and my hands down her legs. When I got to the bottom of her legs my head was at her lap and her hands were in my hair, I wanted to go down on her so badly, I wanted my tongue to bring her to the brink of orgasm with her hands pushing my head into her. I could imagine how wet she was and how good it would feel for her if my head was between her legs.

However, as soon as I had taken the stockings off her she pulled me back up by my head. As I rose up to meet her lips again I traced my hand up the inside of her legs, stroking her inner thigh lightly, and as soon as my mouth met hers, my fingers brushed against her panties. As soon as it happened she gasped loudly and her entire body shook in my arms. I pressed ever so slightly harder, her pants were saturated. I began circling my fingers, trying to find her clit. She tightened her grip around me and started to moan quietly in my ear, I could feel her entire body tighten and loosen. She found my cock with her hand again and started playing with it, this seemed to turn her on even more and her moans got louder, seemingly lost in herself.

"I need you inside me!" she half-screamed. She unbuckled my belt, opened my trousers and pulled them down before pushing me onto the toilet seat. She straddled me and kissed me hard before moving her panties aside and lowering herself onto me. The feeling was incredible, I gasped as I entered her tight wetness, she moved slowly onto me as I penetrated her inch by inch. When she had stopped she let out a moan of pleasure, "Oh GOD that feels so fucking good!"

She started to move up and down on me, each thrust feeling better and better. my hands moved onto her breasts and then up her neck and into her hair, I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her while she rode me, we moaned into each others mouths and her pace started to quicken.

Before long I could feel her body tighten on top of me, she threw her head back as her muscles started to contract around my erection. "oh yeeeesssss" she screamed as the waves of her orgasm rushed through her. I was very close, I could feel myself stiffen as well, her moans had pushed me over the edge and I came, my body jerking as I held her tight, I could feel myself throb inside her for the longest time.

We eventually came to our senses, looked at each other then shared a kiss. We composed ourselves for a few minutes and got dressed, then we kept kissing before venturing back outside. Thankfully the office was very quiet so I managed to escape the ladies toilets without being detected. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life and after that night, me and Denise started flirting a lot lot more...