Office Slave, Obedient Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The string was pulled and the red gift wrap bow was untied. The string fell to the floor. Richardson gently lifted the red bow from Sara's hands, treating it with care, and placed it on the conference table. Then he rubbed his hands along Sara's arms, continuing to admire her body and hard nipples.

"You seem tense."

"Just a little nervous," she replied. "But I can manage."

"You've never been gangbanged, have you?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Then I'm assuming you've never been double-penetrated."

God, her pussy nearly twitched.

"I haven't."

He smiled, "Like your master said, new year, new beginnings."

With that, he grabbed the shackles around Sara's wrists, and he brought her hands down to his cock.

She knew what to do. She grabbed and massaged his cock through his pants.

"Do you know what I want?" he asked.

"Probably a wet blowjob. That's my specialty."

"On your knees, darling. Time to impress me."

It was time. Oh god. It was finally time.

Sara dropped to her knees, and while her wrists were still cuffed from the shackles, she began to undo Richardson's pants.

It wasn't long until she undid his pants and freed his semi-erect penis. All eyes were on Sara. No one would dare look away. It was going to be an incredible sight. With Sara, it always was. She didn't bother to shift her eyes and look at the other men watching her, while on her knees. As submissive as she was, she also felt a bit shy about it. Nevertheless, she had a duty to perform.

She opened her mouth and took the cock inside. One of Sara's favorite feelings was the reaction of a cock instantly hardening. It never failed. Once Richardson's cock went in her mouth, it instantly jerked and stiffened, as Sara's lip closed around it. Her mouth had that effect. Maybe her mouth was just born to suck, Sara always thought of herself.

With her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft, she sucked and slurped. Her head bobbed on it, back and forth. She heard the powerful businessman groan and breathe harder.

That was another favorite thing Sara loved about giving oral sex. The ability to make powerful men turn weak.

"You have a mouth like an angel," Richardson complimented.

Sara looked up and winked.

Then she continued sucking, while still looking the man in the eyes. She was still too afraid to look around the room. Performing oral sex in front of other men was slightly embarrassing (even with her submissive nature).

The only thing that mattered was the task at hand, which was to be a good little obedient slave, and to suck the man's cock. And also to please her master, who was watching attentively at the other side of the room.

Richardson snapped his fingers, and his two other friends stood up to join the sexual action.

"Them too," Richardson said, looking down at Sara.

Sara nodded, while the cock was still in her mouth.

The other men stood around Sara and undid their own pants. Then Richardson moved away. When he moved, the other two men stood directly in front of Sara, with their raging hard cocks dangling in front of Sara's face.

She went to work, grabbing both of the cocks with each hand. Stroking them at the same time. It was difficult because her wrists were still chained together, but she managed.

Then Sara leaned forward and took a cock in her mouth, sucked a few times, bobbed a few times, then she went to work on the other cock. She repeated the process. Back and forth. She made sure to please both men equally. She stroked them equally too.

"What a mouth," an important shareholder groaned.

"I wish I had a secretary like this," the other shareholder moaned.

Sara was mildly amused by the comments, but she never lost her focus. She sucked each cock, back and forth. Back and forth. The room filled with sucking and slurping noises from Sara's oral dedication.

"That's enough, slave," Richardson said.

The two men, loyal to Richardson, backed away. Sara was left on her knees with saliva smeared all around her lips from the sucking.

She looked at Richardson, whos cock was raging hard, pants still around his ankles.

"If you don't mind," he said. "I have a particular fetish for watching a slave being double-penetrated."

She nodded. "Your call."

Richardson gave a simple look to the two men, and they knew exactly what to do in that situation

One of the men removed his pants and laid on the large conference table.

"Get on top," Richardson said to the slave.

Sara obeyed. She spread her legs and climbed on top of the man, just above his hard cock. It suddenly occurred to Sara that she didn't even know his name, yet she was about to be penetrated by him. That was a first. She always knew the names of the people she fucked. But in that moment, it didn't really matter.

Her body lowered and the cock went inside her pussy. She gasped.

The other man positioned himself behind Sara. His cock guided towards her ass. Good thing her mouth had plenty of saliva, which lubricated the cock when she sucked it, she thought.

All the while, Richardson watched in eager anticipation. Sara and Richardson made eye contact while a cock was in Sara's pussy, and the other man was about to anally penetrate Sara from behind.

Then, it came. The man pushed his cock inside Sara's tight little asshole, making her gasp. It wasn't easy by any means. Sara had a tight little hole. But it was managed. Her body flinched, but she held still.

It was the first time she had ever experienced double penetration. God, she felt so full inside. Her pussy was stretched with her body weight resting on top of the man. Her ass was full from the man standing behind her. All for the entertainment of Richardson, along with her master, who remained observant.

The man behind Sara pulled back, then gave a thrust. The man on the bottom did his best to thrust as well. Sara was officially getting fucked in both holes- at the same time. And it felt wild.

Sara did her very best to remain still and to maintain her composure. It would have been un-ladylike for Sara to cry wildly and thrash her body around. That wouldn't have been a good sign for a proper slave.

And Sara was a proper slave.

The men continued to ravish both of Sara's holes. She pressed her hands down on the large conference table. She pressed hard to maintain her composure. It hurt. It ached. The stimulation of both her holes being fucked at once was a lot for a woman to handle. But Sara dealt with it.

It was something Sara had never felt before. Ultimate obedience. Both of her tight sexual holes were completely owned. The men fucked harder and harder. The pain & pleasure continued growing.

"Oh god," she mumbled to herself, then groans followed.

The men grabbed Sara's breasts and hips as they fucked her mercilessly. The poundings became harder and more intense.

"Yes," Richardson commented. "Cum, darling. I want to see you cum from the ravishment. I want to see the look on your face."

The poundings became harder. Sara held tight. Both of her holes were stretched and fucked at the same time, with the same rhythm.

She moaned even more.

"Be the good slave that you are," Richardson said. "Just like your collar says, you're a slave. A dirty little plaything."

An intensity burned inside Sara. Never in her life had she felt anything like her two holes being ravished at the same time. Her strong composure began to fade away. The sultry confidence was eroding. The pain & pleasure was too great. Her face made different expressions.

"Oh god!!!" she cried.

"That's it. Cum, darling. I want to see how you orgasm. I want to see the look on your face."

And then it happened. The ravishment had taken its toll on the submissive woman. She cried out loud. Fluids gushed everywhere, all over the man fucking her pussy from the bottom. It squirted everywhere. Most of it came out in a big gush, then there were a few drips which followed.

Her back arched upward, but her legs remained still as the man fucking her ass held her tightly. Her toes were curled inside of her heels. Her nose seemed to twitch from side to side, as her lips formed different shapes. Her lips quivered. Her lips made different shapes. Both of her eyebrows formed arches.

The orgasm came in the form of a powerful agony. The expression of pain was written all over her face. It was also the expression of intense pleasure.

As the men continued fucking, Sara was still reeling from the powerful orgasm. It was the orgasm which gave Richardson the visual he wanted to see.

"How beautiful," Richardson grinned, enjoying the beauty & bliss on Sara's face, while she was still being pounded.

The pounding continued and Sara couldn't take much more. Not in her pussy. Not in her ass. Not after that orgasm.

Richardson sensed it and showed her mercy.

"On your knees," he said. "I'm ready."

The men stopped fucking and pulled out of Sara's holes. Fluids were dripping everywhere. There was a large puddle of squirt on the conference table, which needed to be cleaned later.

Sara got on her knees, in front of Richardson's hard cock.

He stroked himself furiously, looking down at Sara. They maintained eye contact and Sara knew exactly what was coming her way.

"Open wide," he grunted.

Sara obediently opened her mouth and accepted all of the cum that Richardson shot down her throat. It was a massive load, saved just for her. She tried her best not to gag as the cum continued to spurt. The taste was all over her tongue and mouth. The extra was all over her chin and body.

"Now swallow," he groaned.

It was Sara's favorite task. She took a big gulp and swallowed everything in her mouth. The cum slid down her throat. Then she stuck her tongue out like a dog, to show everyone what a good slave she was, and that all of the cum in her mouth was gone.

Richardson briefly put the tip of his cock in Sara's mouth, so she could clean him off. Then he stepped aside.

The other men took their turns. They stepped in front of Sara and stroked themselves in the same manner. Sara kept her mouth open for them, as more cum shot in her direction, into her mouth, and down her throat. She loved cum. It was the ultimate symbol of male fertility. Swallowing it, she thought, was a highly submissive act.

They continued until there was nothing left to ejaculate. All of it went into Sara's mouth. Then she repeated the process. She took a big gulp, then stuck her tongue out, to show that it was all gone. Down her throat. Into her stomach. All gone.

"What a perfect slave," Richardson said in a pleased tone. "I'm thoroughly impressed."

He reached for some tissue, which was on the conference table, and he used it to wipe the sides of Sara's mouth, while she was still on her knees. Then he used another tissue to wipe the cum from her chest.

"Good as new," he smiled. "We're done for the night."

Richardson took another tissue and wiped his cock, then zipping himself up. The other men did the same.

The show was over and Sara stood. She was still reeling from the intense orgasm. It was always awkward once the sex was over. She couldn't tell whether to be 'secretary Sara' or 'slave Sara.'

Richardson dug for something in his pocket.

"Here, you've earned every penny."

Richardson handed her what appeared to be a wad of hundred dollars bills. She took the money and briefly looked at it. By Sara's estimate, it must have been at least ten thousand dollars.

She handed the money back and smiled. "I'm not a prostitute."

***

Later...

Sara felt especially perky when she showed up to work. It was a good morning and she woke up with an extra zest.

Her make-up was nicely done and she wore a new attire which she had bought over the weekend. A black office skirt with a yellow buttoned up top.

On her desk, there was a gift. It looked like a wrapped card with a red bow on it. There was no doubt in her mind that it was from Mr. Keller.

She sat down, made sure no one was watching, and she quietly tore the package off, making sure not to draw attention. There were two pieces of folded paper. One was a letter.

She read the handwritten letter:

Panties off. Your slave duties are required.

Her pussy tingled.

Then she read the other folded paper, which was a corporate document showing that she would be receiving a promotion. It made her happy. But for some reason, money wasn't as important as making her master happy. She was a true submissive indeed, she thought to herself.

Sara went to the bathroom and threw her panties in the trash. She just couldn't be bothered with it.

Then she entered Mr. Keller's office without knocking. Then she locked the door.

Mr. Keller was on the phone and he didn't bother to look at the slave.

Sara approached him as the master continued his important phone conversation. She lifted her skirt to reveal her shaved pussy, then she grabbed his hand and guided it to her pussy for a quick rub. She was dripping wet already.

He still didn't look her in the eyes. The phone conversation was too important at the time.

Then Sara dropped down to her knees. She undid her master's pants and freed his cock. She went to work. Oral sex was her real job. Being a secretary is what paid the bills.

Finally, the oral sex was enough to make Mr. Keller acknowledge her, by looking down at her. They made eye contact while Mr. Keller continued on the phone, and she sucked quietly.

"I'm going to have to call you back," he said on the phone.

The call ended and Sara briefly took the cock out of her mouth.

"Good choice," she said. "If you didn't pay attention to me, I would have shoved your cock in my ass. And I would have cried out loud from the pain."

"I'm going to shove my cock in your ass anyway."

She smiled, winked, and continued to suck his cock.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12