Office Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Office love while her officemate is away.
1k words
3.59
40.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to Veronica on AIM the day after Easter. She informed me that her officemate was gone for the week. Being the guy that I am, completely turned on by Veronica, that is, the wheels in my mind started turning. Sure, she said that when her officemate was gone, we'd have cybersex. But why not surprise her? Veronica surely likes surprises, especially surprises of a sexual nature.

I was home for the entire week, an Easter vacation of sorts. I was in a giving mood, so I decided that I would give Veronica the surprise of her life. I scoured the internet looking for the cheapest and fastest plane ticket to Vermont. After securing an hour and a half flight for 600 dollars, I printed off my boarding pass and packed my bags. I got in my blue 2002 Trail Blazer and made my way to the airport. While driving to the airport, I saw a Naughty Time Novelties shop, so I stopped in. I found some nice bondage tools and a butt plug that I was sure would give her some outstanding orgasms.

I made my way to the airport and boarded my flight. About a half hour into the flight, I couldn't leave my horny 10 inch cock waiting much longer, so I discretely made my way to the bathroom and pulled it out. The tip was glistening with some precum that had oozed out while thinking of the amazing sex that Veronica and I would have. I couldn't stand it much longer, I wrapped my hand around the shaft of my 10 inch cock and began stroking. It felt so good. I bit my bottom lip at the thought of finally feeling her mouth cover my cock and sucking it for all its worth. By the time that I had reached the stage in my fantasy where I began to fill her pretty little ass with my cock, I climaxed and spurted cum onto my hand, onto the floor of the plane, and some even hit me in the face. "I better save my cum for Veronica," I thought. I cleaned up and went back to my seat.

The plane landed in Burlington, and I looked up Veronica's company. After hailing a taxi, I told the driver where to take me. There it was. Her office complex. I could feel myself getting harder by the second. I took my things and eagerly walked in. I came to the front desk and tried hard to cover the bulge in my pants. I asked for Veronica, and they directed me to her office. I could hardly wait. I set my things down and peered into her office. There she was. The girl that I called "My Vermont Sex Goddess." She was sitting there doing some work. She didn't notice that I had arrived. I stepped in the door quietly, shut it, and locked it. She looked up.

"Veronica, my Vermont sex goddess," I quietly said to her. "Chris!? Is that you!?" Veronica exclaimed, surprised at the fact that I had come to see her. I nodded my head. "I came to surprise you." "Well, you certainly did."

I dimmed the lights, and walked up to her, taking her in my arms and giving her a passionate kiss. I pulled out the butt plug and the bondage tools that I had bought.

"You shouldn't have." Veronica told me. I put a finger to her lips. "No, I needed to."

She opened the door and returned the lights to their original brightness, so as not to attract any unwanted attention. I knelt down under her desk and she returned to work. I went to work.

I saw her sexy little feet just sitting there. I took in the scents of her feet and began to suck her toes. I heard her moan slightly as I worshipped her feet to the best of my ability. I pulled out my cock and rubbed it gently against her toes. She spasmed gently.

Veronica was wearing a little miniskirt, so I went up to her skirt and took a deep breath. I could smell her pussy. It smelled so good and I knew that it was just dripping wet. I pulled her thong aside, and breathed gently on it. Veronica shook and let out another moan. I inserted one finger into her sex and felt the warmth of it as my finger was slowly sucked into her. I put my mouth to her clit and began to suck it into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue. Her breathing got heavier as I stuck another finger into her pussy. I was slowly finger fucking her as I sucked her clit harder, even pausing once to nibble it gently.

I stopped fingering her, stuck out my tongue, and gave a long lick along the exterior of her moist pussy. I stiffened my tongue and started darting gently like a cock into her pussy, while rolling her clit between my finger and thumb. Veronica started breathing heavier and began to moan louder as she ran her fingers through my hair. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy so much, I wanted to eat it more and more. I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could and licked all I could, this was almost enough to send Veronica into orgasmic spasms. I started to finger fuck her again. I did so rapidly while licking her inner thighs, her outer lips, and her clit. She started to spasm and orgasmed violently onto my fingers and some of her heavenly juice even hit me on the face.

I lapped up all the heaven sent Veronica juice that I could and started masturbating. "Why'd you stop?" I heard Veronica ask. "You'll see." was my simple response. My cock was throbbing in my hand, ready to squirt loads of cum. I told Veronica to lift her right foot, and she obliged. I told her to leave her foot where it was, and when it was suspended there in midair I came, and squirted several loads of my seed onto her foot. She moaned loudly and reached her hand down and wiped the cum off of her foot and raised her fingers to her mouth. "MMM...your cum tastes so good!" Veronica exclaimed.

We packed up our things and went back to her house. But that my friends, is a story for another day.