Office Slut Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Two women do what it takes to make things right.
7k words
4.59
44.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugzzz to Sue for the story idea. I think of you as Kim in this story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

*****

Chapter One

Jenna Thompson's strength was always in operations. As she moved up in the firm the responsibilities of her position eventually encompassed sales as well as operations. Jenna worked hard to achieve her title of Senior Vice President of AmberWaves Media Communications. AmberWaves had a large stable of well-known companies and facilitated ad placements for them on television, radio and websites and in print.

The company's founder and President, Amber Waverly, was an ambitious woman who demanded and received perfection. Jenna was one of the eight members of the company's management committee and always led off the weekly meeting with a financial report and sales forecast. Over the last eight quarters the company had hit the analysts' consensus projections and the company's stock was at an all-time high. Jenna's stock options were worth a healthy six figure sum, and she was already planning the acquisition of a vacation home. Everything appeared to be running smoothly.

Jenna's top salesperson was a handful. Successful salespeople by nature had outsized personalities and Kimberly Pearson was cut from that cloth. Blonde and vivacious, Kim used her considerable powers of persuasion and her curvy body on men and women alike to climb to the top of the heap in three short years. Her sales quota was twice the next highest compensated salesperson, and Kim not only met, but exceeded, her lofty goals. Though Kim's bubbly personality often chafed against Jenna and her streak of conservatism, she made Jenna look good in the weekly management meetings and that alone incented Jenna to cut Kim a huge amount of slack.

It was Jenna's responsibility to approve Kim's expense reports, and she routinely approved sales related dinners where hundreds of dollars of expensive wines were consumed. Sometimes Jenna overlooked the gift shop charges on the hotel bills, even though Jenna suspected that Kim bought clothes and perfume. Success had a way of helping people turn a blind eye to behaviors that rubbed the wrong way against their better instincts.

Jenna was careful to keep her personal life shielded from her job. Even her assistant Alice had little idea of what Jenna did in her off hours even though she was naturally curious. Alice was a closeted lesbian, and often wondered if Jenna preferred women over men. Jenna was always meticulously groomed and fashionably dressed, and more than once Alice fantasized about the brunette, imagining she was sucking on Jenna's large rounded breasts or between her shapely legs lapping away at her shaved pussy and puckered asshole. Little did she know that not only did Jenna fancy women (and sometimes men), she craved to dominate them. Jenna was currently between subs, but often frequented BDSM themed bars and clubs hoping to hook up with an intelligent and submissive.

Kim was not as discriminating. Her dazzling looks attracted men and women alike and Kim loved them all. She was promiscuous by nature, and her sexy body, combined with her generous expense account, made for a deadly combination. Kim enjoyed sex, but had never formed a relationship that lasted more than a month. Despite her outwardly happy go lucky personality, she did crave a longer and more loving relationship and wasn't sure why she wasn't able to find one. She hid her insecurities through bluster and an overpowering urge to please others.

When all was going well it was only a matter of time before the other shoe dropped. In this case, the shit hit the fan one Friday afternoon, right after the weekly management meeting where Jenna reported that all the numbers were tracking to yet another on target quarter. Pleased, Amber, a stunning redhead in her late 30's, had taken aside her prized executive after the meeting to single her out for praise and to tell her that she would soon be awarded another tranche of restricted stock options. Jenna literally floated on air to her office knowing that it was no mean feat to elicit praise, and money, from her demanding boss.

When Jenna approached her office Alice stepped out of her cubicle to intercept her. "Jenna, there's an angry woman in your office. She's from the Alliance Group. I haven't seen her before, but her card says she's the Director of Marketing." Jenna glanced at the card. Briana Davidson. She squinted, trying to make out Briana through the open door of her office. She saw a woman, 30-ish, attractive, wearing an expensive outfit, and from her body language, clearly agitated.

She walked into her office with a confident stride. "Hello Ms. Davidson. Jenna Thompson. What can I do for you?" She extended her hand to the seated woman, trying not to appear apprehensive.

"Ms. Thompson. I'm the Director of Marketing of the Alliance Group ..."

Before she could finish, Jenna interjected, "Of course. The Alliance Group is one of our most important clients." Jenna had just prepared the sales report for the weekly meeting and knew that the Alliance Group was the firm's third largest client and represented almost 10% of the company's total revenues.

" ... so as I was saying, I'm the Director of Marketing and my main point of contact is Kimberly Pearson. I presume you're familiar with Ms. Pearson?"

Jenna assumed her place behind her desk, pretending to smooth her skirt in order to buy more time to collect herself. "Yes, yes, of course. Kimberly is one of our top salespersons and she reports directly to me."

"That's good. I'm talking to the right person. I've been managing our ad buys and Kimberly has repeatedly assured us that we're reaching our targeted 25-40 age demographic but our reports back show that we've consistently undershot our projected numbers. Kimberly's promises over the past year to make good on those numbers with free ad buys have been just that - promises. I'm concerned that she doesn't have the authority to keep her promises. I wanted to get those assurances directly from you."

Jenna was taken aback by this revelation. Kim had never breathed a word that something was amiss with the Alliance Group account. "Calm," the brunette told herself. "Don't show your cards."

Briana could sense Jenna's unease, even though Jenna was doing everything possible to hide it. "Ms. Thompson. You are aware of Kimberly's promises, aren't you?"

Jenna loathed lying but had no choice in this situation. "Yes ... yes ... of course. We always make good on our promises," Jenna said in a voice lacking in confidence. "Give me a chance to circle back with Ms. Pearson and I'll have a game plan for you on Monday morning. Does that sound reasonable?"

The dark haired woman strongly suspected that Jenna was caught unaware but wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. "Yes, I think Monday morning would be fine. Your assistant has my card. Let's say you call me at 10 a.m.?"

"That's fine. Talk to you then." Jenna extended her hand again, suppressing the tremor that was going through her body as she realized that there was something seriously amiss with her numbers because there was a significant unfulfilled make good promise made by her top salesperson.

She closed her office door and the slumped into her office chair. She obviously needed to talk to Kim, but she was certain the client wouldn't drive for two hours if what she had to say wasn't true. What exactly was promised? How could they make good within the confines of company policies? Kim reported to her. Jenna was on the line for whatever her direct reports promised. Jenna couldn't simply run to Amber with this tale of woe. She'd have to fix it, and fix it quick.

She picked up her phone and dialed Kim's extension, expecting that Kim would duck the call. She was pleasantly surprised when the young blonde answered when she saw Jenna's name on the caller ID.

"Pearson. Jenna, how can I help you?"

"Be in my office in two minutes." She hung up the phone, not waiting for a reply. Kim knew it was serious.

Jenna was a bundle of nervous energy for the one minute and thirty seconds of wait time until Kim peeked around the edge of the door. "You called?"

Jenna motioned her in. She was going to save her voice for what was to come.

"I just met with Briana Davidson." Jenna said it clearly and with little intonation, wanting to make sure that each word sunk in.

"Ohhhh," said Kim. Her shoulders slumped. The swagger was gone. She looked across the desk at Jenna - defeated. "She must have talked to you about the make good promises."

Jenna waited for what seemed like an eternity (but was really only 15 seconds) to respond. "Fucking right she did."

"She told you it was about $250,000?" she said sheepishly.

Jenna physically reeled at the number, sitting back in her chair. "250K?"

Kim nodded.

"I've promised Davidson that I'm going to call her at 10 a.m. on Monday. That gives us today and the weekend until I give her our game plan. You know that's our only option. Amber would blow a gasket if she knew we were flying blind on this one."

Kim said in a whisper, "I'll do anything to make this right ... anything."

Kim's statement lit Jenna's mind on fire. "Anything" echoed in her mind. Despite the financial calamity they had to address Jenna thought of Kim's body - her curves - her sexiness - and now her vulnerability. Lewd thoughts flashed through her mind as she tried to figure out how to wrangle $250,000 in revenue over the weekend to counterbalance Kim's make good promise.

The angry brunette leaned forward with her palms flat on the desk. "You're God damn right you'll do anything. You've dug us a huge hole and if we can't climb out by Monday we might as well both submit our resignations."

The young blonde started to tear up. Her façade of self-confidence was shattered. "I just wanted to make my numbers ... " she said as her voice trailed off.

"Live by the sword ... die by the sword ..." added Jenna. "Your inflated numbers on the Alliance account made us look good. Now those numbers may be our undoing."

"Tell me ... tell me what to do," pled Kim.

Jenna was doing math in her head. "I think if we can book enough new revenue from our top four clients, including Alliance, we should be able to balance the books. But that means working all weekend."

"Of course ... of course."

"Kimberly," Jenna started, using Kim's full name to add emphasis to her ask, "you're going to have to color outside the lines on this one. I've never asked you before about your sales techniques. I'm going to ask you straight out - do you have sex with our clients? The truth now. We have to be honest with each other if we're going to get through this."

Kim was somewhat hurt by the statement, but had an inkling why Jenna asked. "No ... no I haven't. But I have dressed provocatively at times, and you know, maybe now and again I may have bent over at times or sat in a relaxed fashion where someone could see inside my blouse or up my skirt. You know ... sometimes you have to show a little leg to close a deal. Ummm ... it's not to say I haven't been propositioned by clients."

Jenna looked directly into Kim's eyes. "That's good. But I think you may have to go farther this time ... if you know what I mean."

Kim knew that Jenna meant. She told herself she was prepared to do anything ... and she was. "Just tell me what to do." Kim felt a trickle of moisture on the inside of her thighs. Somehow the thought of submitting to others aroused her.

"Get your things. We're going to my house to make phone calls. This is all going to be off the grid." Jenna stood up to signal the meeting was over. "Meet me at my car in five minutes."

Jenna packed her briefcase and took the elevator down to the underground garage. She clicked the "Unlock" button on her key and the lights flashed on her BMW X5. She threw her briefcase on the backseat along with her suit jacket and waited for Kim. Alone in a cold, concrete garage, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Maybe resigning would be the better option. She did have a fair amount of money socked away ... Then it occurred to her that the cloud of scandal that would follow her would likely mean her career was over. As she was wrestling with her self-doubts the passenger side door opened and Kim entered. She flashed a weak smile and buckled her seat belt. She had her briefcase and purse on her lap. There was no turning back now.

Jenna drove out of the parking lot and onto a busy thoroughfare, negotiating the heavy Friday afternoon traffic to her home in the suburbs. Kim sat passively while Jenna was formulating the game plan in her head. After a thirty minute drive they arrived at a well-kept ranch style home with a circular driveway in front. Jenna pulled into the attached garage. Before she got out she turned to Kim and placed her hand on Kim's knee and bare thigh.

"We're going to do things that will never be discussed outside of my house. Is that understood?"

Kim couldn't help but shudder at the intimate contact. Her eyes fluttered. "Yes, I understand."

"Good." Jenna got out of the car, retrieved her briefcase, and entered the house through an access door leading to the kitchen. Kim followed.

Jenna set up her laptop on the kitchen table. Kim did likewise.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat? It's going to be a long day and night."

"No, I'm good."

After her laptop booted up, Jenna scrolled through her latest sales report. "We're going to start with Admiral Enterprises. They're our top client. Do you know Doreen Johansson?"

"Of course. Doreen's my main point of contact."

Jenna dialed her phone. She walked away from the kitchen, chatting with Doreen as she went to her bedroom to change. Minutes later Jenna returned to the kitchen, now wearing a warm-up suit and flip-flops. " ... right. That's a left at Sycamore and then your first right. I'm the last house on the left. I'll draft up the work order ... yeah ... that's right ... I'm so happy we can count on you."

"What? What's up?" asked Kim. Her ears perked up when she heard that Doreen had likely committed to a significant sale.

"She'll be over in an hour. In the meantime we're going to have to do a wardrobe change for you."

Kim was puzzled as she was led to Jenna's bedroom. She had never been in this part of the house before and was impressed by the size of the room as well as the furnishings in it. The room boasted a four poster bed with carved rice columns and a padded leather bench at the foot of the bed. The hardwood floors were covered with expensive Oriental rugs. Jenna was rummaging through her dresser, pulling out a sheer teddy and matching lace panties.

"These will do. Put them on. Leave on your sandals."

"Now?"

"Right here and right now."

Kim eyed Jenna, now knowing what was expected of her. She stripped off her clothes. Jenna put Kim's blouse and skirt on hangers in her closet and deposited the rest in a small canvas bag. "I don't think you'll be needed these for a while."

Kim slipped on the teddy and panties. She was relatively tall, and with her high heel sandals she towered over the more diminutive Jenna. With the see-through teddy and the sheer panties there wasn't much left to the imagination. Jenna was impressed with Kim's ample breasts, toned body and long legs and thought about the fringe benefits she'd derive by the time the weekend was over. She walked up to Kim and ran her hand up Kim's right arm, resting it on her shoulder.

"Very nice Kim." Kim had lowered her eyes. Jenna put her hand under Kim's chin, lifting her face so that there was eye contact. "You're going to be my little slut this weekend, aren't you?"

Kim hesitated. She had never been called a slut before. "Yes ... yes if you say so."

"You're going to call me 'Mistress' when we're in this house. Is that understood?"

"Yes ... Mistress."

"Good girl." Jenna took her hand and pushed it under the waistband of Kim's panties. She dipped a finger in the cleft, feeling the wetness. "My, my. My little slut is wet. You like being told what to do. You're looking forward to what's to come, aren't you?"

"No ... no ... I'm doing this because I have to," Kim protested, perhaps half-heartedly.

Jenna smiled. "Look, I said there weren't going to be any secrets between us. Tell me the truth or I'll punish you."

Kim's head drooped. She was looking at the floor. "I am looking forward to this."

"So you are a little slut, aren't you?"

"I guess I am."

"A what?"

"A slut."

"A slut ... Mistress," Jenna corrected.

"I'm a slut, Mistress."

"Good girl. Now that we have a clear understanding you're going to prove that you're a slut and you're going to save both of our jobs. Wait here in the bedroom. I have more calls to make."

Jenna left the room for about an hour. Kim sat on the bed, contemplating her future, regretful that she made promises she couldn't keep but excited about what Jenna was planning. Jenna returned to the bedroom to find Kim in exactly the same place as she left her.

"Doreen's going to be here any minute. I've got commitments from the others to come over this weekend. Two of them have to fly here so I've paid for their tickets. You're going to write me a check later to cover this."

Kim nodded. The doorbell rang.

"Wait here." Jenna left, closing the door behind her.

Kim could hear muffled voices, then laughter. She heard a bottle of champagne being popped, glasses clinking and more spirited conversation. There were footsteps, then the opening of the bedroom door. Doreen was standing next to Jenna. They were both in a surprisingly good mood. Kim had been servicing the Guardian account for the past two years and had taken Doreen out to a number of expensive dinners. Kim remembered that Doreen had dropped not so subtle hints that her husband was out of town and that she was available. Doreen was in her mid-40's, slightly overweight, but Kim could see that she was still in excellent shape and that most of the extra weight was in her F cup tits and her extra-large booty. Doreen's eyes lit up at seeing Kim sitting on the bed in her skimpy attire.

Jenna walked over to Kim and affixed a wide brown leather collar that had a metal plate attached to it with the word "SLUT" engraved on it. Kim could feel the cool slightly damp leather against her neck and could smell the odor of sweat mixed with the earthiness of the leather. The collar heightened her sense of submission.

Jenna put her finger under the collar and lifted Kim to a standing position.

"Tell our good friend Doreen what kind of person you really are."

"I'm a slut, Mistress."

"Now our good friend just signed a letter of intent to make a $100,000 media buy this next quarter, over and above their original commitment. What do you say to her slut?"

"Thank you Ms. Doreen."

"Call her Lady."

"Thank you Lady Doreen."

"Strip for Lady Doreen."

Kim took off her lingerie and stood before the two women, naked except for her high heeled sandals. Moisture was now trickling down the inner part of her legs. Jenna ran her finger along the inside of Kim's thigh, holding up the wet finger for Doreen to see. "Our pet is truly a slut. See? She can't wait for you to use her."

Jenna then pulled the bench away from the bed and tugged on Kim's collar again. "Lay down on the bench face down." She went into her closet and came back with a small black leather flogger, handing it to Doreen.

12