Office Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The office slut and her new lover finish what they started.
963 words
3.37
37k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Slut 3: Shower and Bedroom

Veronica led me upstairs to her bathroom. She shut the door and locked it behind us. Veronica turned on the tub and steam began to fill the room. Soon, our sexy shower was ready.

We were making out while we were waiting for the shower to be ready. With every kiss, our tongues collided with passion, and I would suck on her tongue for a little while before returning it to Veronica's sexy mouth.

Now that our shower was ready, we stepped into our steamy waterfall. As the water cascaded down our bodies, I was in awe at how sexual and seductive Veronica's curves were. Each water droplet followed every curve around her body, and there were several droplets collecting on her beautiful marble-sized nipples. The heat of the shower had caused an insatiable thirst, so I bent over, and began sucking the water off of her nipples. I caught Veronica by surprise in doing this as she screamed out in pleasure.

After quenching my lustful thirst, for now, anyways, my lips rejoined hers as we pressed body against body. Veronica thrust me to the back wall of the shower as her tongue explored the depths of my mouth. My hands reached down her back and soon I had found her sexy little ass. I found my way to her rosebud and with the lubrication provided by the water of the shower, I pressed gently into her asshole with my middle finger.

Her passionate explorationi of my mouth ended, and she started to breathe deeper than I'd ever had her breathing before. She managed to huff out a few words.

"Chris...fuck...me..." was all Veronica could say as she spasmed slightly into an orgasm triggered by my anal fingering.

I couldn't disappoint the girl who has given me so much sexual experience so I turned her around, and spread her ass cheeks. I pressed the head of my 10 inch cock to the entrance of her sexy ass. She told me she was ready, and I slowly inserted it. She let out a shriek of passion and pleasure as my thick cock stretched her ass to a size she had never experienced at the hands of a human cock.

The speed at which my cock plunged in and out of Veronica's ass was determined by what she told me. She wanted me fucking her faster and faster, so I began pumping my cock as fast as I could into her ass. She was rubbing her clit while I pounded her ass, her screams and moans got louder, and her eyes watered. I had reached the point of orgasm upon hearing her screams and moans reaching the loudest levels I had ever heard her produce.

With two more thrusts into her ass, I let out a loud grunt, and I released 4 shots of cum into her ass. Feeling the force of my cum against her insides made Veronica scream with passion as she reached an orgasm herself. Her juices gushed from her clit and her pussy and fell to the floor of the tub, hitting her and myself on the feet with more force than the water was hitting us.

"Thank you for the best anal sex of my life," Veronica told me. "Thank you as well," was my reply.

We toweled off and left the steamy bathroom. Veronica led me to her bedroom and we sat on her bed. As we laid down, she began to kiss my neck and chest. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of my massive cock, her fingers barely fit around it. The combination of her handjob and her kissing was almost unbearable. I quickly found myself moaning and begging for more.

Before reaching climax, I found the strength to tell Veronica to stop giving me a handjob. She looked disappointed but didn't ask me why. I knelt on her bed, and told her to lie back. I directed my cock at the opening of her pussy lips and pressed the head to them. They spread, as if welcoming my presence.

I lifted Veronica's legs to my shoulders and quickly inserted the entire length of my cock into Veronica. As I slowly began to fuck her, I showed her double pleasure, in a sex position she hadn't tried before. I thrust my penis into her warm, inviting pussy, while at the same time I was taking her toes into my mouth and sucking them. She had not experienced so much pleasure in sex before, and she began to scream louder than she did in the shower, begging for me to fuck her harder.

I told her to hold on, so she wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped onto the bed. Sweat began to drip from each of us and I found the strength to fuck her harder than we'd ever fucked before. With each thrust into her pussy she screamed and panted a little bit more. Large beads of sweat were spraying everywhere. She lost grip of the bed and we began knocking the bed into the wall. Veronica began to rub her clit while I fucked her with all of my strength.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock, ready to suck whatever cum was left in it. She was ready for my cum, so I let her have it. I shot three large gobs of my goo into her and I pulled out and managed to shoot two more gobs onto her stomach and breasts. She wiped the cum off of her body and ate my cum. She whispered in my ear "Thank you for how much pleasure you brought me."

We wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep on her bed naked.