Office Stress Therapist!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmmmm.....that's right," she urged. "Just slow at first baby....later, for your..haaa....upload....we'll get rougher. Mmmmm, just slide it into me and get used to the tight feeling..."

Steve did as Tanya commanded, pushing himself into her slowly, then bottoming out, with his pelvis snug against her warm, yielding one. It felt like Tanya had lubed herself up in anticipation of this therapy session. He began to slowly saw in and out of her, relishing the hot, tight feeling of her clutching tunnel.

"Ohh...gawd....yes!!' Tanya gushed, urging Steve to build up a little steam. "Mmmm! Keep.....keep going, just like that!!" She clutched around Steve's upper arms, pulling him lower onto her and undulating her hips to tantalize the rigid shaft exploring her depths. Steve lolled his own head, smiling as his whole nervous system seemed to connect with the therapist's body.

"Ohhh....now....feel...." Tanya whispered. "Feel all the stress that's been bothering you, baby....it's right here...." Tanya slithered a hand across Steve's belly. "It's allll sitting here...like a hard lump in you....Mmmmm....can you feel that.....as you're inside me?"

Under Tanya's soft coaching, Steve could begin to perceive his stress, just as she said, like a hard lump in his gut! At first, with the little mood-killing realization, Steve's shaft began to deflate. Tanya seemed to sense this though, and jumped in to inflame her temporary lover to rigidity again...

"Ooohh, gawd, baby!" she gasped, writhing her hips with extra twists, "You're hitting just the right places, here.....keep....huff, huff, huff...keep going honey! Don't you feel....MMMM!!! Don't you feel what I'm doing to that annoying little....huff....little stress ball, baby? I'm huff, huff....I'm churning it into a little soft liquid puddle!!! MMMM!!!!"

The warmth of the therapist's nether lips, the smell of her juices flowing between them, and the feeling of the little ripples inside her, gently massaging Steve's pole, the source of his masculinity and strength as a man, were working together to turn that stress into liquid!

As Tanya cooed these sweet nothings up at the man who was conquering her body, Steve could feel her words at work...he could feel the gnarled mass of stress in his gut begin to soften and liquify. As he pumped himself into his health consultant, Steve could feel his member firm up again. As the size of the ball of stress diminished, as it softened into a malleable shape, it was like the power the stress once had over him transferred right into the most sensitive area of his body at the moment! His cock firmed up, and Steve began to plough into the prone woman beneath him with extra abandon.

"OOOOhhhh, baby!!" Tanya urged, feeling Steve grow turgid within her. "Do you FEEL THAT!?? Ohhhh, FEEL THAT, honey....that's it.....keep....huff, huff, huff.....keep drilling it into me!!"

The amazing thing to Steve was, the harder he pumped himself into the woman, the tighter she wrapped her legs around him, the harder she clutched at his upper arms to stabilize herself, and the harder she gazed doe-eyed into Steve's own eyes.

Steve growled as he leaned forward on top of the eager, writhing blond. Her coaxing led him to drive himself into her with rising force. Soon, he felt like he was beating his hips against her pubic bone as he sank his shaft into her deepest recesses. His cock felt alive with sensation, aware of each of the shaking woman's wet folds and dips, as it jackhammered in and out of her. If Steve had laid into the woman any harder, he was sure the desk she was on would be banging against the wall, to tell the office staff outside exactly how Steve was having his stress relieved!!

[She....] Steve thought to himself, driving hard into Tanya's midsection as the growing heat from inside her vaginal canal teased his shaft until he felt like it might ignite, [She can really take a pounding!]

"That's....uff...that's it....it baby...." Tanya gasped. "I'm gonna make you re---huff...release all that tension....Mmmmnn! Release all that stress...ufff....uff...I'm gonna make you just...just blow it out of you.....just blow it all into me...." She cooed, her nails tracing tingly lines up and down Steve's arms.

The skillful therapist shifted gears again for her client.

"Mmmmm....baby....so what was this asshole of a client you had today? Hmmm??? What did that asshole do? How did he make you feel??"

"UUfff!" Steve grunted, hammering into the sexy blond and recalling Richard's abrupt hanging-up in Steve's face. "He.....he reneged on the deal that would let me meet my first profit goal!! Fucking asshole!" he panted as he thrust away, prodding deeply into Tanya's belly.

"Hhhhmmm....and what....what does that stress feel like, baby?" Tanya cooed.

"Like...a vice...crushing me..."

"It's here....it's here, baby...." Tanya whispered, huffing away and placing the palm of her hand on Steve's lower stomach, right above his heaving pelvis.

"It's riiiiiiight here.....in that pool of liquid..." Tanya lightly, tantalizingly scratched her fingernails together on Steve's midriff. "That vice-like tension is alllllll here, deep in you....but you're inside me...pump....pump your frustration right here into me...uff..ufff..you're going to pump it allllll right inside me here..." she droned hypnotically, running her slim hand up her own midriff, right over the spot where, an inch below her palm, Steve's rock-solid member was pulsing and throbbing inside the panting woman. Tanya's gentle hip rotations coaxed Steve to bury himself deeper in the swaying woman, imploring him with her movements to empty himself deep inside her midsection.

Steve felt the liquid ball of stress...he felt all the frustration and tension from his job building up in him, right in his gut, as Tanya had said.

"Picture it, baby...uff..ufff...ufff..." Tanya murmured. "Picture it all in you....you're...uff....uff....huff...you're about to let it all go....ahh! You're about to let it all go inside me...."

Steve grabbed Tanya's fit, hourglass waist with his left hand and grabbed around her swaying left ankle with his right. With increasing abandon, he pumped his hips into hers, prodding deeply into her warm, slick fold.

"Uff..." he groaned. "That bastard....I'll....I'll fuck his wife!!" Steve growled, knowing that such a threat was impossible to fulfill. He had never even met the man, let alone had any reason to encounter his wife.

"You are!!!...uff....mmmnnn...I'm...uff...I'm his wife, baby...." Tanya cooed, her sexy frame rocking back and forth on top of the desk from her client's ardent thrusting. Changing her voice an octave, she teased, "Ooooo....don't tell me my asshole husband reneged on his agreement with you!!?? What a dick! But it's ok, baby...uff..uff...uff...you can get even with that prick by jamming your prick into ME!....ufff...take me....uff...uff...huff....put your seed into me....that asshole's wife....MMmmnnn...send me home to him with a belly full of your seed....huff.....hu ff...huff....by the time we're watching TV on the sofa tonight, I'll be impregnated with YOUR fucking kid.....MMMnnn, put it in me baby....my...uff..ufff.....hungry little kitty is gonna suck it all out of you....MMMnnnn! My hungry little kitty is gonna take it all into me....I'm gonna empty you!!" she finished with a grunt.

The couple fell silent for a few minutes, melting into each other's rhythmic swaying and enjoying the electric feeling of their nerves being ignited with the sexy writhing.

"Ok, baby....get ready to give it ALLL to me...." Tanya gave Steve a little wink and then leaned back slightly, closing her eyes. As Steve continued rutting her, she tilted her hips upwards towards him even more and locked her ankles behind his back. Then, Steve began to feel a soft, undulating feeling from Tanya's vaginal muscles. Her slick canal started to clench around Steve's girth in different places, high, middle, low! As the hot, soft musculature switched its rhythm, it seemed to create a strong, internal suction that drew more blood into its already-turgid girth! Not only did the gifted woman's ministrations cause Steve to feel like his whole essence was being sucked into the woman's belly with each firm pump, but his shaft felt ready to split apart with the burgeoning size and sensitivity the sexy therapist was teasing from it!

"Holy.....Holy shit!" Steve gasped down at the woman, shoving himself repeatedly so hard into the woman her lower body was lifting with each thrust, "I've.....I've never felt so huge!"

"OOOhh, gawd, baby...." Tanya cooed, "You're a fucking beast! You're going to tear me open with that animal! Can....huff, huff, huff.....can some street hooker do THIS?"

Steve never felt so INSIDE a woman, so enveloped by one as he did now.

Tanya flipped her blond hair back to gaze up at her client with predatory eyes, sensing, with her vast experience, when her charge was nearing his climax. "You've....you've still got that ball of stress in you, don't you, baby? Only...only feel how soft it is now....feel how runny and liquid it's become!" And as she whispered on in a drone, Steve could again sense all his stress, now-quivering in fear itself, a runny, liquid ball deep in his belly. It didn't seem at all threatening or painful anymore.

"You...huff, huff...feel it down there don't you, baby?" Tanya grinned in triumph, lightly tracing the nails of one hand across Steve's heaving abdomen. "You feel it, warm....liquid.....pulsing....sloshing.....and.....connected to the base of your rock-hard cock, plugging right into me, don't you, baby! Picture it.....see it there, baby, just....huff! Just like that....just like that....."

As the siren droned on hypnotically with a languid smile, Steve felt like he COULD picture all his stress, a liquid ball of fuel at the base of his cock. The image fixed itself in his mind's eye as he lost himself in the rhythmic cadence of his pumping. His mind's eye.....on the ball of stress-fuel. His body's feeling....languishing in the sensation of the wet heat gripping his shaft. His actual vision, sliding up and down the nude, tight curves of the sexy goddess slithering in his grasp, connected to his body, mere inches away. He ran his right hand up Tanya's swaying left calf, then up her thigh, then up her taught belly, as she gasped with each thrust. The head of Steve's cock felt like it was being dipped into a pool of molten fire as he bottomed out with each pump.

"Soon...soon...huff, huff, huff" the pretty therapist panted..."get ready to empty all that stress, right up here into me...get ready to pump that fuel deep into my hungry belly....huff, huff, huff...get ready to deposit all that load into my tight little womb! Your cock....Ufff! You can....FEEL your cock, can't you baby! It's ufff...so deep in me..." Tanya's pert breasts heaved back and forth, her long blond tresses swayed like a sweeping broom on the desk as her client powerfully took her.

Tanya maintained the suction-making movements of her feminine heat, and the staggered rhythm of the rippling clenching on the shaft that was claiming her womanhood. With her insides lapping away at Steve's shaft, the man felt his lifeforce begin to swell up, deep in his loins.

Tanya seemed to sense it in him.... "Oooooo....I can sense your hot cum, handsome....Mmmmmm, I can smell it!! All your hot semen, building up in you....Ahhhh! Only....it's....huff, huff, it's joining with that liquid ball of stress, can you feel it, baby? MMMmmmmm.....it's alllllll joining with that liquid ball of stress sloshing around in your tummy...." Again she traced her fingernails across Steve's lower stomach as he drove himself into her, "Mmmmmm...all that hot, liquid lifeforce you just want to pump all into me....it's joining with alllll that liquid stress.....it's all the same, baby....can you FEEL THAT.....can you......SEE THAT....deep in you, baby? Mmmmmm, my hungry little kitty wants to suck it all out of you....mmmmmmm, my hungry little kitty wants to drink all your milk up....MMMmmmmm...don't you know??? Don't you know your rock-hard cock isn't just a cock? MMmmmmm, baby, it's....it's a power cable....a power cable that's plugged into me soooooo hard.....it's going to light up my insides with alllll that hot stress-semen....Mmmmmmm, I want it inside me soooo bad...."

And as the gorgeous, married blond droned up hypnotically at her charge, Steve could see and feel everything the talented therapist was compelling him to see. There it was.....a molten pool of all the stress Steve had been feeling. There it was....melting together with the hot, liquid life that was boiling up in his balls...There it was, forming a bubbling pool of sentient force...a force that needed to burst forth from its confines. A force that needed to explode from its prison. A force that was building up so much pressure, it needed to lance out into the fertile receptacle that was mewling compelling words up at him...

Steve lost control under the guiding sex-and-tongue of the enchantress underneath him. Feeling the combined mass of seething power boil over deep inside him, he pressed Tanya down onto the desk with his left hand, holding her by her right breast and fixing her to the hard surface. Slipping his right hand underneath her left arm, he clutched her shoulder to lock her deeply onto his hips as he arched his back and came, powerfully, deeply into the writhing female. Knowing her client was about to pump everything into her, Tanya again locked her ankles around Steve's back, slamming her legs into his hips and, in turn, locking Steve into her. Her sopping sex clutched at Steve's shaft as it pulsed, throbbed, and finally boiled over.

"That's it, baby..." Tanya urged. "Ooooohhh.....give it to me NOW!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!" Steve yelled as he slammed his torso into Tanya's and froze. Ass muscles clenched as an enormous payload of white hot semen blasted forth, teased onwards by the slick and pulsating tunnel in which Steve was buried. "AAArrrrrrggg!" he growled, as pulse after pulse filled the nubile wife and mother, jetting far into the deepest nooks and crannies of Tanya's womanhood. Diligent in her duty, she continued to coax her client to give her his all by writhing her hips against his body.

"Oooooo, baby...." She cooed, "I....I feel it....Oooo, all that stress.....MMmmmmmm, yessssss...Ooooo, can you picture all that stress, baby? My hungry little kitty is drinking it all up. Mmmmmm, can you feel that? You're pumping all that delicious heat into me....Mmmmm..." she continued for a short time, the time it took for Steve to thrust through a few more staccato pumps, each one inseminating the willing woman wrapped around his girth. As Tanya moaned up into his ear and his hips were shaking, aflame with pins and needles, Steve COULD feel his body pumping his stress deeply into the clutching feminine form pinned to the desk. He could visualize the ball of stress in him deflate as it, like his hot load of seed, pulsed into Tanya's insides.

The two continued to huff away for a minute, Steve's peak slowly deflating, and as the lovers panted away, Steve came to lie on top of the woman, his chest against her breasts, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Mmmmmm....yesssssss baby.....lie on me a while....." Tanya whispered up at her client, as his hot seed began to trickle out of her onto the desk.

After Steve caught his breath, he lifted himself off the smiling vixen and slowly pulled out of her. Rising to his feet, he held out a hand to help the lady to her own feet. She stood, almost staggering, and held his chest to get her balance. More of his seed ran out of her, trickling down her left thigh.

"Mmmmmmm....." Tanya softly teased, "You see baby???? That wasn't too difficult was it? That's wasn't so bad......who knows about my little therapy with you here? Who knows you had some help.....feeling all better??? No one, baby...."

"Oh, gawd...." Steve gasped, "I feel about 10 pounds lighter! Holy shit, honey, you really took it outta me!" He stretched his back. "Holy shit, I really felt you take all that stress away! You took it all like.....like a bank deposit!" he smiled.

"Mmmmmm.....and since you're paying into the BB program, I'll be by at least 4 times a week to.....to take more deposits!" Tanya reached over across the desk to pluck a tissue out of the box there. She slowly wiped up the telltale signs of her insemination, handed a few tissues to Steve, then the two began to get dressed.

"So..." Steve ventured, "So other guys have, you know, made deposits today before me?"

"Well..." Tanya said playfully, "Yeah, I guess you got "sloppy seconds," sorry! Today maybe more like sloppy sixths. I think you're my sixth client today...Don't worry, I clean up after each therapy session...You've gotta book me early in the day to be first, but that's like, hard to do. My mornings are usually booked waaay in advance! One more today, then I'm finished my......therapy sessions....until tomorrow."

A slightly embarrassed look shadowed Steve's face. "I didn't make YOU come though, I normally can...no problem....um, next time I can...."

Tanya cut him off. "Oooohhhh, baby....that's sweet of you, but, I'm all done in. I've had three "big Os" today!" The blond milf gave him a flirtatious wink. "Some other time though, baby, mmm'k? I'm really here for you, you know. This isn't like a date or anything, I'm......I'm a professional," she murmured.

After the couple dressed, Tanya slithered her arms around Steve's neck for a quick hug and kiss. "Mmmmmm, nice work, today, baby..." Tanya murmured into Steve's ear. "I'll book you for your next session tomorrow...I notice a bit of tension in your lower back. Mmmmm.....tomorrow we'll work a bit more on that...."

After giving Steve a demure peck on the cheek, Tanya unlocked the door to the office and slipped out, giving him a little wink and closing the door behind her.

[Holy shit] thought Steve. [I feel like I could take on the world right now!!]

Steve plopped himself back down into his chair and looked up the next prospective clients. [Ok....Matherly. Let's go after you, next....]

Later that evening, Steve, naked after undressing from the day's events, had plopped himself down on his marital bed beside his scantily-clad wife Sandy, who had been reading a book. Sandy quietly closed her book, dropped it onto the bedside table, and with a coy smile, flipped a leg over her husband's hips to arrive at an upright position, straddling him and smiling down on him.

"Whaddaya say, handsome?" Sandy purred, jimmying her hips back and forth on Steve, feeling her husband get hard through her panties. "There's still this little matter of my womb needs a baby in it!!"

"Hmmmm..." Steve smiled. "Well then, missy...." he slowly slid his wife's panties down her thighs, Sandy raising up off him for the brief time it took to get totally nude. "I think I have a special delivery courtesy of Mr. Stork..."

Sandy positioned her waist so that her husband's solid member could easily pierce her nether lips, which were slick with her juices. As she lowered herself to take her husband all in, she gasped as a shiver of pleasure danced through her.

"Ohhhh!!! You're.....you're so HARD!" Sandy panted, beginning a teasing riding rhythm, coaxing her husband to give up his load to her. "You're...." she huffed, "you're feeling better!!"

"Not as good as I'm going to make YOU feel," Steve murmured up to his wife, tracing circlets around her hardening nipples and running his hands up and down her taught midriff.

About 10 minutes later, after Sandy descended from a toe-curling orgasm, her eager riding had brought Steve to his own brink.....

"HHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Steve yelled, clutching around his wife's hips and holding her down to him for a deep insemination. Steve's hot pulses gushed up into Sandy's belly as she clutched at his chest, holding on and pressing her hips down into his.