Office Suprise

Story Info
Girlfriend gives Boyfriend oral while he's working.
1k words
3.97
61.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers

She snuck into his office while he was out to lunch. In fact the entire office was out to lunch at the time. She shed her clothes and put them behind the plant in the corner so he wouldn't be able to see them when he came in. She glanced around his office and smiled. She knew he'd be back any time so she had to get ready quickly. She walked around his desk and pulled out his chair. She then slipped under his desk and pulled his chair in and snuggled down to wait.

And wait she did. Minutes passed ever so slowly as Melinda waited there under that desk waiting for David to return. Finally his door opened and she smiled to herself as she waited for him to come to his desk. That's when she heard it, the voice of another person. David wasn't alone. The only thing she hadn't thought of. She felt his chair pull out and glanced to see his shoes. She breathed a silent sigh of relief.

David sat down and slid his feet under his desk and kicked his shoes off. He felt something against his toe. He didn't think much of it, figuring there was something under his desk. He went on about his business meeting and discussing budgets with his boss, Eternity. He suddenly felt a hand on his leg. He blinked a bit but continued with his talk.

Under the desk, Melinda quickly brought her hand up and laid it on David's inner thigh, letting him know she was there. But rather than stopping there, she brushed her he and upward against the bulge between his legs. She felt him shift a bit but didn't stop. She slid her hand up and unzipped his pants and slid her hand in to squeeze his cock gently.

David shifted in his chair for the second time and spoke quickly, deciding that he needed to wrap up this meeting soon. He told Eternity that he had to make a call about a client and she smiled, walking out of the room. David slid his chair back slightly and looked down at the girl under his desk.

"Come here, Little One," he said with a slight growl and she crawled out from under the desk. She looked up at him with an innocent smile. "Kneel at my feet, pet, You know you aren't supposed to be in my office when I'm not around. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for this."

Melinda held back a giggle as she knelt quickly at David's feet. She knelt up and arched herself, crossing her arms behind her back and laying back against her heels, exposing herself to him fully. She thought to herself that this wasn't exactly what she had in mind.

David looked down at her and smiled. But then there was a knock at his office door. He motioned her back under his desk and slid his chair in and turned towards his computer so that whomever was there thought he was working.

"Come in," he said. Glancing up from his desk, he saw his client standing there. "Have a seat and we'll get right down to business." David's mind was far from on business. He was thinking about the vixen under his desk.

Melinda got herself comfortable under the desk and crawled between David's legs, nudging them apart slipped her hand inside the opening of his pants. She wrapped her fingers around his cock. David never wore any underwear, so Melinda pulled his cock out of his pants and leaned down to brush a gentle kiss across the tip.

David squirmed at his desk as he tried to focus on his client. His vixen slave was certainly going to get her share of punishment tonight. He shifted again as he felt her tongue wrap around his cock. He wasn't sure how much he could take really.

Melinda deftly sucked his cock into her mouth and sucked him down deep into her throat. She grazed her teeth along the length of his cock as she slid him back out and in again, deftly licking every millimeter as she sucked him in and out, feeling him harden every time. She nibbled gently on the underside of his cock as she massaged his balls with one hand. She deftly sucked him in deep and hard over and over.

David fidgeted in his chair the whole while he client sat there trying to tell him what she wanted to see done with her company. David found it hard to focus on anything but the woman attached to his throbbing cock. He adjusted again and refocused his attention once again as he throbbed and pulsed in Melinda's hot mouth.

Melinda increased the sucking power on David's cock as she let her tongue glide over the tip, taking every bit of precum. David throbbed hard in her mouth and she nipped at him more and sucked him hard and deep again feeling him throb harder in her mouth. She sucked him in again, hard, fast and deep as she massaged his balls fast with her hands.

David dropped his pen on his desk and fell back in his chair and just utterly screamed as Melinda nipped the tip of his cock just right. He orgasmed so hard he almost blacked out as Melinda kept sucking and licking at him. His client just blinked and stared at him like he was crazy. David just reached down and grabbed Melinda by the hair and pulled her up to him and kissed her like she'd never been kissed before and his client just smiled.

Melinda winked at them both after the kiss ended and skittered over to retrieve her clothing. She quickly slipped her dress over her head and headed towards the door.

David smiled at the beauty of his slave then picked up his pen and went back to work discussing budgets with his client as if nothing had ever happened.

jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers