Office Tease

Story Info
Teased for too long, I corner you in the supply closet.
2.4k words
4.42
56.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing what a ponytail will do to a man's libido. Just seeing you like that sends shivers down my forearms. Makes my pants tighter. It exposes your neckline. Your ears are nibble accessible. Your jawline is beautiful; not to mention imagining a handful of that ponytail is a huge turn on. The way you walk in that skirt makes it look like you're floating. Whoosh Whoosh as you walk by. You smell so good today. Not fair.

How long do I have to compose myself? Can I have you now? Someone would definitely find out.. but I can't wait much longer. That neck calls out to be kissed. Maybe a little nibble. Each time you pass me, you make a point of "accidentally" brushing against me.

I see how it is. One of these times, I'm just going to grab you and take what you keep offering, in not so many words. I think you'd like that. Your hips are screaming all the things that your lips are not right now. I'm getting it loud and clear. You walk into the supply closet.

How convenient. I need "something" from the supply closet too. I follow closely and quickly. The sound of the door closing startles you, but does not surprise. You knew I would follow. You've been thinking of this encounter for as long as I have. You slowly turn around, and give a sly smile. I have walked right into your trap, and have done so willingly. I wonder if you wore any panties under that skirt. I'm thinking I might get to find out. But first, I need to see if that neck is as supple and inviting as I have imagined it to be.

I walk up behind you, and run one hand across your neckline, gently tickling. The other hand brushes the small of your back. I can feel my pulse race in my chest and my fingers feel your heart beating in your neck. You smell so good today...

You don't say a word: still facing away from me. I lean forward and breathe on your neck, just behind your ear. Good thing you've got that pony tail. So sexy. The smell of your skin gets me even harder than I already was. I didn't think that was possible. A tiny kiss at first. Your body tingles from the warmth. Your skin is as supple as I had imagined. Thank you for this moment. Good thing I locked the door.

My hand moves around from the small of your back to the front of your hip. The motion pushes you back into me. You notice a pleasantly large bulge pressing into the small of your back. You'd definitely like to explore that a bit later, but first, this neck thing is feeling pretty damn good. Interesting how my tongue stud feels on your neck: it's warm, smooth hard and foreign. . Irresistible, nonetheless.

A nibble on your ear elicits a moan. Oh yes. I imagine you're getting about as wet as I am hard. the anticipation is killing me, but good things come to those who wait... Besides, you've begun gyrating your hips into my rock hard cock. This feels damn good on its own. I feel like a hungry animal right now. I want you so bad, it's hard not to bite... No no. Just nibbles for now, and licks and a little sucking.... And of course my breath. Warm and sweet. I imagine you'll taste warm and sweet when i finally get this tongue down that far.

My hand that's been creeping from your back to your hip is inching ever closer to that moist mound; Your hips gyrate to the rhythm of my fingers. Your skin is warm and smooth. Your thighs are amazing. I can feel the heat from under those panties.

Oh yes. You want me as much as I want you. You move your feet apart slightly, allowing a bit better access. Thank you, lover. My fingers trace the outline of your panties. I feel warm, wet excitement between your legs. Your knees are shaking, your breaths are shallow and fast. The cotton is great for soaking up those juices. God, you're turned on. I wonder if it was it the anticipation, the taboo of what we're doing, my kisses, or just the fact that you know this big cock wants you so bad....

I reach up and grab a handful of hair. Fuck, I love ponytails. Suddenly, I push you to the door. Your skirt still up, my fingers are now under your panties. I push you against the door. Never letting go of your hair, I undo my jeans. Aaaahhh. Relief. It was getting way too tight in there. My shaft pulses with the idea of what I'm about to do. I rub the head, and spread the precum around. Not that I'll need lube for what's about to happen.. With a firm grip on your ponytail I push you forward. Bending at the waist, you use your hands to brace yourself. Forcefully, I flip up your skirt. I want to rip those panties right off you, but I'll be nice. My cock is so swollen and hard. I rub the head on those now soaking panties. The heat is amazing. I can feel your clit through your panties. Glistening strands seep out from my cock. Fuck! I want this so bad. Harder, I push against your panties, rubbing up and down your lips. You tremble and moan. "Please, fuck me Pierce." "Fuck me now!" Not yet. Anticipation.

I'm going to enjoy this so much. Finally, I relent. "Are you ready?", I breathlessly moan. Pulling your panties down to your ankles, you kick them away. Skin to skin, cock to lips I rub now. Pushing my throbbing head to your eager hole, you lean your hips back. No, not yet. I grab the base of my shaft and swirl around. Tight fast little circles. You literally can't handle any more of this torture. Stopping now, I rest the head right where you are begging me to thrust. I grab your hip, the other hand tightens around your ponytail. You can feel my heart beating in my cock. Breathing is so fast now. My heart pounds in my chest, ears, and neck Fuck. Here we go...

Or not. right when you think I'm about to shove this cock deep inside you, I suddenly back away. I said I was going to taste you, and I'll be damned if I don't. Dropping to my knees, I bury my face deep between your thighs. Holy fuck! You're dripping down your legs. I lap you up like a man dying of thirst. I need you, all of you. Your lips are swollen with anticipation. Each lick is like a lightening bolt shooting through your body. Tingles come in waves, and are followed by shudders.

I suck your lips and flick your clit with the tip of my tongue. You are bucking your hips into me. I have to brace against your thighs lest I fall back. So hungry. I lick and suck you like a man possessed. My cock throbs between my legs; angry at me for how close it was to paradise just now.

Don't worry my shaft. You'll get to explore deep inside her soon enough. These lips need to surround you. I can taste it. They need you bad.

Long fast licks from your clit all the way back to some very taboo place that feels so good. Too good to think that it's dirty what I'm doing to you. "Don't think about it, just enjoy it", you think to yourself. Yes. Just enjoy all of it. Back and forth, up and down my tongue drives you over the edge. Good thing there's a door handle. You grip it tightly as an orgasm suddenly and violently takes over your entire body. You rock back into my face. My tongue fucks your tight little pussy as fast as it can.

I feel your lips tighten around my tongue as you cum all over my face. Fuck. I could cum right now just from that. You turn me on so much. Wave after wave of orgasm flows through you. Your knees want to buckle, but you won't allow it. You need my mouth, lips, tongue, and stud to keep on doing exactly what they're doing. Your face tingles. Your neck is hot. Nipples are rock hard. Sensing a golden opportunity, I reach up and caress each breast. I can feel how hard your nipples are. Fuck. So turned on. I can tell the volcano of climax is beginning to subside from deep inside you. Maybe now you'll be ready for this cock. A stream of precum is extending from my cock all the way to the ground. My rod jumps and pulses with excitement. My shaft almost has a mind of its own, And that mind is thinking of only one thing. . .

You drop to your knees. The whole thing as been too overwhelming. Panting, you plead for more. You wish you could stand, but that's not going to happen right now. A single tear streams down your face. Pleasure, ecstasy, passion all wrapped up in one little teardrop. As you collapse to your knees, you feel my cock throbbing against your ass. My poor cock. It was so close to where we both wanted it to be.

"Stand up" I say. "I don't think I can", you whimper. "Fine. This dick can do the lifting..." I push forward. The head of my swollen shaft pushes on your forbidden place. The pressure is amazing. Tingles. Electricity. Your mind races as your body shudders. You bite your lip and clench your ass at first. Your eyes are clamped shut, and little moans keep escaping your mouth. How can something so bad feel so good. Precum oozes out of the tip of my cock. It's a great lubricant. I can feel your tight little ass start to relax, allowing my cock to start to explore....

Not yet. It's too much right now, and I'm too big. As the force increases, and you feel your hole begin to relent, you strain to stand. Up we go. My rod pushing you back to your feet. Fuck. It felt so good. Maybe someday we'll try that, but not today.

You turn to face me. My lips are salty sweet as you kiss them gently. Standing in front of you, my cock throbs against your navel. My hands massage your breasts as your fingers tease my shaft and balls. I hope you're ready for this. I've held back long enough. It's time to see how much of this crank you can take. I'm hoping to bury it all the way, but we'll see. You're definitely wet enough but are you capable. I reach down to feel, and yes... You're more than ready with wetness. One finger and then two slide in with little effort.

I reach down and grab a thigh with each hand, lifting you up and hovering over my throbbing dick, slowly I lower you. Held above my cock, the throb acts like a pleasure/torture toy. Pump, pump, pump across your clit. You're loving every second of it, but you want more. You NEED that iron rod deep inside you. You kiss my mouth with the same starvation I was showing earlier. Sucking on my tongue, you play with my stud.

Moans. Deep moans escape your lips as you beg. Plead. Please. "Fuck me now, Pierce!" What restraint I've displayed thus far is now completely and utterly gone. I lower you down further, and the head of my throbbing dick starts to spread your lips. Your body quivers with excitement. Here it comes. The moment has finally arrived. Your nails dig into my back. My hands cup your ass as you slide down onto my pulsing shaft. You gasp and yelp. "Shhh! Any louder and we're both getting fired", I growl with a smile. You reply with a bite to my lip hard enough to make me let my own yelp. Well played, my dear.

Good girl. All the way down you go. You've taken all of me inside you. It's so tight; almost too much. It hurts good. Pure fucking pleasure. Up you go. I lift you so that just my swollen head is still inside your sweet lips. I flex my cock, and my crown swells bigger, filling you as tight as you can go. Back down. Taking my shaft all the way to my balls. They drip with your juices. Up and down we go. Two bodies moving to one beat.

Faster we grind, both feeling the rise of climax building from deep within. You begin to slap down on my shaft, rubbing your clit with each hit. Harder and faster we move. Breaths rise and fall as one. Deeper my shaft drives. The head swells even bigger, and my cock gets steel hard. You can tell I'm getting ready to explode. You know you're about to do the same. Starting in your toes and fingers, that tingling begins. Moving upward and inward it creeps. Your throat and chest feel like they're on fire. The back of your neck is cool with perspiration.

Each bounce on my cock is covered in a moan from those supple delicious lips of yours. Your ponytail bobs back and forth with each thrust. You tilt your hips forward further. You want more; want it all. How deep can you force me inside you? We're about to find out. You lean forward and suck on my mouth. Out of breath and moaning, I can feel your heartbeat on your breasts as they're pressed against my chest.

And then it happens. My shaft explodes with wanton desire. Every ounce of seed I had in me erupts violently from my cock. Deep inside you, I coat your walls with thick cum. As my load shoots forth, your lips and pussy tighten and convulse with the force of the strongest orgasm you've ever had. You can feel my sticky sweet cum filling you up, as your body takes you to a place you didn't know existed. Your eyes roll back, and all sense of reality is lost in this moment. Your entire existence is focused on this feeling. This warm tingly pulsing electricity bursting from my cock into your walls, and all through you. Our bodies spasm as one. Rocked again and again with an ecstasy that has never been reached by any two people, and may never be seen again. Unless we're lucky, and can find a way to sneak back into the supply closet again.

"Tomorrow work for you? Same time, same place.......?"