Office Visit

Story Info
Wife pays special visit to husband.
1.1k words
4.28
95.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter sat at his desk and looked out the window of his corner office. The sun shone down on the tops of trees and he could see out across the business complex as they swayed gently in the wind.

The gaming company that he founded years ago had been doing extremely well, and Peter was happy and content in his role as CEO. He always spent some time during the day staring out the window, thinking of new game ideas and improvements to the ones they had already released.

His daydreaming was interrupted by a small beep from his computer. It was reminding him that he had a meeting with a couple of his department heads in 15 minutes. Apparently they had some problems with the way the current game project was going and wanted to get his input.

He was about to check his email when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in."

The head of his assistant, Stephanie poked in.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Smith, but your wife is here to see you."

Peter was surprised. She had never shown up unannounced before and he was worried.

"Show her in."

Peter's wife Sarah strode into the room, smiling. He rose to meet her and watched as the loose fitting sundress flowed around her legs.

"Hello dear," she said as she leaned up to kiss him.

She didn't seem upset but Peter asked, "Is everything OK?"

She just smiled and sat down in one of the chairs across from his desk. "Fine. I was in the area and thought I would stop by to see you."

"Well, that was very nice. But unfortunately I have a meeting in 15 minutes."

"That's OK," she replied. "I won't be staying long."

With that she rose up from her chair and walked around his desk, sat down in his lap and gave him a big French kiss.

When she finally broke it, Peter said, "Well, that was very nice. What brought that on?"

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug. "I've been thinking about you all morning."

Sarah started to wiggle her bottom against his crotch, causing an awkward erection.

"15 minutes right? That should be long enough."

He looked at her quizzically, "Long enough for what?"

In answer, Sarah stood up and pushed his chair away from his desk, sliding between his legs and rubbing her hands along the outside of his pants.

Despite his surprise, Peter's eyes closed and he let out a soft moan. Sarah undid his belt and zipper, and pulled his cock out from behind his underwear.

"Sarah! What if someone comes in?"

She just smiled her sassy little smile and wrapped her lips around his cock, reaching up her hands to pull her sundress down off her shoulders, revealing her braless breasts.

After a few minutes there was another knock on his door.

"Oh crap!", he whispered. "Hang on a second!" he said to whoever was behind the door.

Despite his best efforts, Peter couldn't disengage Sarah's mouth from his cock. She just slid backwards, under his large desk, pulling him and his chair along with her.

Not bothering to knock again, Peter's assistant opened the door. She seemed confused that Sarah wasn't in the room, but just shrugged it off.

"Bill and Linda are here for your 2 o'clock meeting"

Peter didn't know what to do. His wife was half-naked under his desk, still working over his cock. Even worse, he was stuck. With Stephanie standing there and Bill and Linda out in the hall, he couldn't very well make her stop and get up from that position. He figured he'd just have to ride it out.

Bill and Linda came in a sat down across from him.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming by. I understand...." Sarah had suddenly lowered her head down over his shaft deep-throating it, causing Peter to stutter. "...I understand that there is some sort of problem?"

Bill started first, talking about how some of the developers on the Nebula 3 game hadn't been meeting some deadlines. Peter could just barely focus on what they were saying, and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

Linda, who was in charge of the developers, retorted that it was Bill's sloppy project plan that was causing confusion. She must have noticed the odd look on his face because she asked, "Are you feeling OK Peter? You look a little pale."

Peter smiled as best as he could, which wasn't easy, because Sarah had worked his pants down far enough to get her hand on his balls and ass. Her wet finger started to insert itself slowly into him.

Peter coughed. "I'm fine thanks. Just fighting off a little cold is all."

Sarah stopped for a second to give him a break. Peter looked at Linda and said, "Please continue" while at the same time putting his hand under the desk to give Sarah's head a little push back onto his cock.

Bill and Linda continued to argue with one another under the pretense that they were giving him information. Peter could feel the familiar buildup in his crotch and knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Sarah could sense that as well, because she started moving faster, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. On one particular bob, her head hit the bottom of the desk.

Both Bill and Linda stopped and looked at him.

"Sorry, bumped my leg on the desk."

The looked at him strangely again, but continued.

He was getting close now. He clenched his hands on the arms of his chair, his knuckles turning white.

Just as he was coming, Linda asked again, "Are you sure you are OK? We can come back later.

Peter was too far-gone to give her an answer but instead just hunched over and did the best fake cough he could as Sarah started sucking his cum right out him. Despite his best efforts to keep still, his hips gave a couple of pushes, trying to get his cock as far into her mouth as he could.

He didn't know how long it lasted, but when Sarah pulled off of him, he looked up to see Bill and Linda, stopped in mid-sentence, just looking at him.

He released his grip on the chair. "You know, maybe we can re-schedule this for tomorrow. I am feeling a bit drained."

He felt Sarah quietly laugh beneath him at his pun.

"Yeah, sure Peter. That sounds like a good idea."

Bill and Linda stood up and left, closing the door behind them.

When they were gone, Peter pushed his chair back and stood, quickly putting his pants back on.

Sarah pulled her sundress back up and stood. She leaned forward and gave him another French kiss.

Peter didn't know what to say. Sarah started walking towards the door and gave him a wink as she left. "See you tonight Peter dear." And with that, she was gone.