Office Visit

Story Info
Wouldn't you like your office to such fringe benifits?
1.2k words
4.04
36.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing just inside the door to your office, I watch you. You haven't seen me yet, you're so deep in thought. You've been thinking about me all day long, so when you finally looked up from your computer and see me standing in your door it was like I had materialized outta thin air. You watch me carefully without saying a word, I step inside and close the door. Slipping my suit jacket off my shoulders and carefully laying it on the leather couch. You can see the mischief in my eyes, and the sly smile on my sensuous mouth.

As I slowly cross the room to you, I begin to unbutton my ivory silk blouse. You catch a glimpse of peach lace. By the time I reach your desk my blouse is unbuttoned down to the top of my black skirt. Leaning down I slip my hand into your hair. The silkiness of your hair feels so wonderful on the palm of my hand. I cup the back of your neck and pull your mouth to mine. Brushing my soft lips back and forth. The tip of my tongue gently touches your lower lip. You moan and open your mouth for me to slip my hot tongue inside. Your hands slide up my sides, feeling the silk of my blouse against the silkiness of my skin. I softly suck your tongue into my mouth, caressing it with my own. I step back away from you pulling the blouse from being tucked in my skirt.

Slip it off my shoulders and it pools on the floor as I drop it. You finally see what you only got a peek at earlier. A peach colored satin and lace teddy. A dozen tiny ribbons down the front hiding my breasts from you. You can see my nipples against the lace and smile as they harden in front of your eyes. I reach behind me and slowly unzip my skirt. It slides down my silky legs and pools on the floor near my blouse. Standing before you in high heels, thigh high stockings, and my peach satin teddy. I step around and stand between you and your desk. Sitting back on the desk and putting my feet up on the arms of your chair. One on each side of you. My legs slightly spread.

You reach with both hands and grasp my ankles sliding your hands up and down the silk covering my legs. You move your chair closer. The closer your chair moves to the desk the further my legs open for you. You caress higher up my calves. You slide your hands up between my legs. Touching the soft skin of my inner thighs. Reaching out and holding the back of your head I urge your hot mouth to follow the path your hands have taken. I part my legs further as you chair moves closer, you notice then that my pussy is smooth shaven, and very wet. You look up into my emerald eyes. Then place your mouth against my inner thighs and then move up to my over heated pussy.

Your arms go around my thighs and your fingers pull my swollen lips apart. Your hot slick tongue sliding over my sensitive throbbing clit makes me moan loudly. My head thrown back, grinding myself against your mouth. Your hot tongue sliding deep inside me then up and over my clit, flicking it softly. My hands move to my lace covered tits and I begin to caress my nipples with the lace from my teddy. Ooh gawd that's soooo good. You taste the sweetness of my juices flowing onto your tongue from deep inside my pussy. Without warning I push your chair back and away from me. Sliding down off the desk. I kneel in front of you at your feet. My hands slide up your thighs.

Caressing the bulge in your pants. Looking deep into your eyes I unfasten your pants and pull out your hardening cock. Leaning forward I take a long slow lick on the head of your cock. Your hands tighten on the arms of your chair. I take the head of your cock into my hot mouth. My slick tongue sliding around and around the tip. My lips slipping up and down. Just on the tip. Your hands move to the back of my head. Making fists in my hair. Holding my head tight. You press my mouth down on your cock. My tongue caressing back and forth on the underside as my mouth slides down. The head of your cock touches the back of my throat. Sliding up and down on your cock now.

Slowly, mmmmm you taste sooo good sweetheart. You push my mouth down again and as your cock hits the back of my throat I swallow and force my mouth down further and the head of your cock slips into my throat. You moan loudly. Every sweet inch of your cock in my mouth now baby. Pump your cock in and out, deep in my mouth. Just as you get close to the brink of cumming in my hot mouth, I pull back and stand up in front of you. Slowly I begin to untie the ribbons down the front of my teddy. Exposing more and more of my breasts to you as I continue down the row of ribbons.

My teddy now open all the way down, I pull it off and let it drop to the floor. Step up to you and rub my now hard nipples against your mouth. You reach with both hands for my breasts. Your left hand grabs my breast and pulls it your mouth. Your right hand moves to my other breast and pinches my nipple twisting it between your thumb and fingers. Ooh yes. That's so good baby. My hand slides again to your hair. Holding your mouth against me. Moving your hand down between my legs. Your finger slides so easily over my wetness and slides deep inside me. So tight, so wet, so hot. Please baby, let me feel you inside me. You bite softly on my nipple. The feeling of your teeth on me and your finger deep inside takes me right to the edge. You swing me up into your arms and place me on the edge of your desk. Holding my legs up in the air with your hands on my ankles.

I lean back on your desk. My legs now over your shoulders. You holding your cock, rubbing the silky head up and down my wet pussy. Teasing my clit over and over. Trying to push myself against you. Pleading you to put your cock inside me. Please baby, fuck me, PLEASE. Placing the head of your cock against the entrance to my tight pussy, you lean forward and kiss me deep and hard. Then slide your cock inside me all at once. OOHHHHHH GAWD YESSSSSSSSS… oh baby so deep. You begin to slide in and out slowly. Every sweet inch slipping in and out. Holding my legs back against my chest, looking down into my lust filled eyes. My pussy milking you. Squeezing, sucking you deeper inside me. Please baby. Fuck me... fuck me hard… make me cum for you. Reaching down between my legs and press on my throbbing clit. My body shaking, my pussy convulsing, I explode.

You can feel my cum surrounding your cock. Hot and slippery. Grinding up against you. Slamming your cock deep into me over and over again. My orgasm triggering yours and you push your cock deep and shoot your hot cum inside me. Moaning and breathing hard. Our bodies slick and wet. Pulling you down and kissing you deep.