Office Visit

Story Info
She visits her older boyfriend at work.
978 words
3.81
35k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly walked into his office, the young girl who claimed to be his niece, desperately needing to speak with her uncle. She had on a schoolgirl type outfit: a white, button down blouse, her nipples clearly visible since she wore no bra; a very short, black plaid skirt; and her black, thigh high, fishnet stockings. He adjusted the bulge forming in his pants as she closed the door behind her. He looked her over. She had long, black hair and the most exquisite blue eyes he had ever seen. Her perky, B cup tits were flawless. She had a nice, flat stomach, and her ass was perfectly round and firm. The backs of her upper thighs were still covered in red welts from their last get together a week ago. Again, he adjusted himself as he thought of that day. He had been her first fuck, and oh, how he loved virgins. They were so innocent, so obedient, and so easy to take advantage of.

She walked around the desk and stood next to him. He leaned back in his chair as he watched her climb on top of his desk, her long, firm legs dangling off the side. She picked up a paperweight and began playing with it as she casually opened her legs a little. She looked at him for a brief moment while hiking up her skirt. He responded by placing his hand on her inner thigh. He gently stroked her milky flesh, slowly making his way upward. His fingertips lightly brushed against her pussy. He could feel the wetness from her cunt on her panties. His other hand nonchalantly began to unbutton and unzip his trousers. Reaching into his briefs, he pulled out his semi-erect, seven-inch dick.

“Stand up,” he ordered. “Turn around and bend over.”

Without hesitation, she quickly did as she was told. With her ass now in his face, he gave her three hard spankings. He pinched the welts on her buttocks, causing a soft moan to escape her. He pulled her panties aside and slid a finger in-between her swollen pussy lips. Finding her clit, he began to rub his thumb against it. She moaned. She then stood up and turned around. Her young, wet cunt was now in his face as she held her skirt up. He licked her clit, flicking it with his tongue. She cocked her head back, moaning in pleasure.

He grabbed hold on her arms and pulled her close to him, kissing her hard on the mouth, forcing his tongue in-between her nice, full lips and gliding it around the roof of her mouth. He held his dick in one hand and rubbed it against her clit as she hovered over him. He led the head of his cock into her young cunt, groaning with delight. With one quick thrust, he slammed his rock hard member completely into her, causing her to squeal. She began to ride his cock as they kissed passionately. He ripped her shirt off, exposing her beautiful breasts. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back and began feasting on the flesh on her neck, sucking and biting at it. She whimpered only to further excite him. He loved it when girls whimpered. It let him know that he was in charge, and that’s the way he liked it.

He kissed and chewed down her neck, and in the crevasse of her tits. Taking her left nipple in his mouth, he sucked on it and teased it with his tongue. His right hand moved to grab her other tit. He squeezed it firmly as they continued to fuck. Her moaning was growing louder and louder by the second.

Without warning, he pushed her off his lap and stood up. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her feet. Spinning her around in a 180, he then bent her over the desk. He gave her ass a good, hard smack, and then took a firm hold of her hips. He slammed his cock into her and began fucking her like mad. She screamed and moaned as her body was continuously being pounded against the hard surface of the wood furniture.

She was close to cumming. As her pussy muscles tightened around his cock, he grunted and groaned. Pulling her head back by the hair, he fucked her harder and harder. She arched her back and screamed as she came hard, her juice coating his dick and running down her legs. Her pussy griped his cock as she continued to cum long and hard. Not able to control himself any longer, he began to fill her sweet, young cunt with his hot cum.

He collapsed on top of her and they lay there for a few short minutes, regaining their composure. Then he unexpectedly rose and grabbed her by the hair once again. Forcing her down on her knees, he held her face just inches away from his still slightly swollen member. Without being told, she grabbed a firm hold of his cock and began licking around the head. She glided her tongue up and down the shaft, and back around the head again. She opened her mouth and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his dick. She sucked hard while staring up at him. He smiled and played with her hair, running his fingers through it.

When he decided that he had had enough, he shoved her away. Grabbing her by the arm, he lifted her to her feet and kissed her long and hard.

“Get your things and get out,” he barked at her.

She turned to leave and he smacked her ass for one final time. Tucking his shirt back into his trousers, he smiled to himself. He couldn’t wait to get his cock back into her young body once again.