Office Work

Story Info
Horny wife surprises husband, & ends up surprised.
1.3k words
4.07
203.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa couldn't stand it any longer. She had read Jeremy's emails, and her pussy was dying for some attention. She decided to visit her husband. She quickly took her panties off and deposited them in her desk drawer. She was glad she had worn a short skirt today. She walked to her husband's office quickly, feeling her pussy leaking juice onto her thighs as she walked. She looked down and could see her nipples poking out the thin fabric of her shirt, and was sure everyone passing her in the hall noticed also. She knocked on his office door but there was no reply.

Opening the door, she walked in and saw that he was gone. She was so horny she decided to wait for him to come back so he could quench the fire in her belly. She sat in his big leather chair and leaned back, putting her legs up on the edge of his desk. Her skirt slid up her muscular thighs. She looked down at her tanned legs, her eyes following the curve up to her bare pussy. She reached out and stroked the lips, silky smooth from her morning shave. She ached to have a cock in there, pumping her hard. Her fingers were circling her clit, making her pussy drool even more as she closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasure radiating from her overheated cunt.

She was so engrossed in playing with her pussy that she didn't hear the door open. After a few seconds she sensed that someone was in the room and opened her eyes, quickly moving her hand away from her exposed pussy. She saw her husband, James, smiling evilly down at her and breathed a sigh of relief, then noticed Warren standing just behind him. Her face immediately flushed bright red as she took her feet off the edge of the desk and jerked her skirt in place.

"Don't let us stop you, Melissa," her husband said, taking a step toward her. "I'm sure Warren would like to get a closer look at what you were doing when we interrupted."

Melissa's mind was racing. Warren was a new surgeon in the practice, and while she had met him on a couple of occasions, she knew very little about him. She knew he was married, but had never met his wife. She knew from her husband's look that he wanted her to continue, and her pussy was now screaming for attention! Since her husband was the senior partner, she to do as he wished.

She slowly put her feet back on the edge of the table. Her skirt once again slid down, exposing her now sopping wet pussy.

"Lock the door, Warren," James said, "if anyone else wanders in it might get a little cramped."

He moved to Melissa's side as Warren stepped over and locked the door, then walked up to the edge of the desk.

"You have met my wife Melissa, haven't you Warren?" he asked, to which Warren nodded, his eyes riveted to Melissa's exposed pussy.

"Warren seems to like the look of your pussy, Melissa. Why don't you show him how you like to cum?"

Melissa closed her eyes and let her fingers begin to work on her pussy once more. She knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum. She had been close before she was interrupted, and now with her husband watching along with a virtual stranger, she was more turned on than she could remember.

"See how wet her pussy gets, Warren?" she heard her husband speaking as if from a distance.

"She has a gorgeous pussy, Jim," Warren replied, "I know Tina would like to have a taste of it."

Melissa heard Warren refer to his wife, and began to cum. She moaned as her clit exploded under the practiced rubbing of her fingers. She kept the orgasm going as the men watched, and when she opened her eyes she saw that Warren was now standing beside the chair opposite her husband.

Her husband looked down at her, then reached down to squeeze her right tit through her shirt.

"Ask." he told her.

She looked up at him as he ran his hands along her tit, finding and lightly pinching her nipple.

"Please, honey, I need it." she said quietly, aware of Warren listening to her.

"Ask."

"Honey, will you fuck me?" she asked, feeling her pussy twitch.

"Don't you think Warren would like to feel how tight your pussy is?"

She nodded slowly, then turned to look up at Warren. "Warren, would you please fuck me? I need a cock in my pussy so badly."

She saw Warren's eyes widen as he looked down at her. Her fingers were still rubbing her swollen clit slowly, dipping down to her pussy mouth to wet them as he watched.

"Get on the desk, slut," her husband ordered. She stood and turned her back to the desk, then hopped up on it and laid back. Her ass was at the one edge, and her head at the other. Her husband walked around to her head, his cock already out of his pants. She opened her mouth and he fed it to her, pushing forward until he felt his balls push against her nose and the head of his cock was lodged in her throat.

She felt Warren shifting between her legs and opened her thighs wider for him. His hands briefly caressed her thighs and pussy, then she heard his zipper as he fished out his cock. Her husband pulled his cock back so that she could suck and lick the head, and he pulled her shirt up so that her braless tits were exposed to the two men. She felt Warren's cock pushing against her pussy. She was so wet that her lips parted easily, but when he began to push she moaned loudly. His cock was fat, and as he forced it into her cunt she felt herself stretching around the width of it. She was moaning around her husband's cock as Warren worked his cock into her. She finally felt his wiry pubes mash against her bald pussy lips, grinding her sensitive clit. She felt a small orgasm race through her, the spasming of her pussy channel bringing a groan to Warren's lips. Then they began to fuck her. The two cocks moved in unison, her husband forcing his cock down her throat as Warren sawed in and out of her tight pussy. She began to cum almost immediately, and the two men were unable to hold theirs in. Her husband's cock began to spew when he was deep in her throat, and continued as he pulled back and shot his last spurts into her sucking mouth. Warren slammed into her pussy hard, grinding himself against her widespread thighs, then held himself tight against her as he emptied his balls into her clenching hole.

The two men took a step back, breathing heavily as they looked down at Melissa's ravaged body. She sat up and smiled at Warren for the first time, then dropped to her knees in front of him. She tenderly lifted his now flaccid cock and began to lick their juices off. He was big even soft, and she couldn't wait until he got hard again so she could try to stuff him into her throat. She licked him clean, not forgetting his balls, then stood and gave him a deep kiss.

"Warren and his wife Tina are coming over for dinner tonight, Melissa," her husband told her as he reached around from behind and ran his finger through her gaping pussy lips, collecting a gob of Warren's cum before rubbing the creamy digit across her lips. "We're having Italian, with you as the dessert..."