Office Work

Story Info
The women he flirts with call his bluff.
2.2k words
4.3
33.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_slave4u
m_slave4u
19 Followers

Everyone had left the office already which meant it was a perfect time to catch up on some work. Suddenly I heard the chirp of the door indicating that someone had come in. I looked into the outer office and saw one of the women from down the hall. She was wearing a black silk blouse open to the third button , showing some of her delightful cleavage, and pants that looked like they might have been painted on. A pair of stylish black high heeled shoes rounded out the outfit to give my fertile imagination plenty of fantasy material had always smiled to each other in the hall in passing and engaged in small chit chat. She was gorgeous and she knew it. I knew she was way out of my league.

At 5'8 I'm average in height but regular workouts gave me a very muscular 200 lb body that admittedly some consider eye-catching, but I was sure she had more interesting people in her life to occupy her time. In truth I had made a number of comments to her and some of her co-workers that might give the inkling as to my submissive tendencies.

She gave me a quick once over and looked me in the eyes.

"You've made a few comments over the last little while and I want to know if they were genuine"

I began to wonder if I had gotten myself into trouble. I looked at her and smiled. "That depends on which comments and whether or not you want them to be".

She smiled briefly before saying "get on your knees boy" I looked at her, not sure if she was serious. Her smile faded and she pointed to the ground."I won't tell you again. Now!" I immediately sank to my knees. She smiled and motioned for me to move back to my office. I crawled figuring that's what she wanted. "Now we'll find out if you meant those comments. How submissive are you, I wonder? Do you really want to be my slut?"

"Yes please. Very much Ma'am" I answered eagerly.

"Strip!" came her order and I hastened to oblige. I had to stand partway to remove my clothing and quickly got back to my knees. "You really are serious. Good. I think we're going to have a lot of fun. At least I am." she said cupping my chin in her hand.

She ran her other hand slowly over my broad shoulders and back, getting a feel for the muscle and strength. She continued down over my ass and pinched slightly. "Nice" she commented. She took a step back to look at me and then came closer behind .I heard her clothes rustle as she bent down and felt the sudden stinging on my ass cheeks as she spanked several times in quick succession on each side. I held back a startled response and struggled to maintain composure as she continued to redden my backside. Silently I counted the slaps. She stopped at 20 on each cheek. "Did you like that, little one?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am" I replied.

"Good. There will be more of that, I assure you. Thank me by kissing my shoe." I kissed both to show my willingness to serve. She continued to caress, dragging her nails over my pink burning ass and then her open hand gently over my thighs.

By now my cock was hard and dripping. She reached between my legs, gripping my cock and balls in one hand and pulling on them. "You will call me Mistress. I bet you would let me do anything I want to you, wouldn't you, slut?" She pondered out loud.

"Yes Mistress, if it pleases you, almost anything"

"Well, we'll see. How about this!" she said forcefully as she yanked back hard on my cock and balls forcing me up on my toes.

"Or this!" I suddenly felt a finger slide into my upturned ass. My moan betrayed me and she realised that I enjoyed it. "You like that don't you, you dirty little slut"

"Yes Mistress, I do . Thank you"

"Oh? Have you had your lovely ass fucked before?" I nodded. "Mmmm what a pleasant surprise. Let's how much you like it. She produced some lube from her purse and proceeded to grease me up. She slid in two and then three fingers. I have to admit, I was starting to feel full but not too uncomfortable. I was still moaning my approval as I felt the beginnings of my climax.

I guess she could sense it because she told me I dare not cum without her permission. My moans soon turned to whimpers as I struggled to hold back. Just as I was about to cum she stopped and squeezed just below the head of my cock very tightly, ordering me to keep still. Once I calmed down she told me to lean over my desk with my hands stretched out. She told me to stay that way and that she would be back. I heard her turn and start walking away. Suddenly she turned around and came back. I felt her lean in over me from behind, rubbing against me. She slid something over my head, covering my eyes, blindfolding me. "Don't you dare move slut. I'll be right back"

I heard the chirp of the door as she left but I didn't dare move. I wondered what she was up to. As time went by I started getting nervous. With my eyes gone I couldn't tell how long she was gone. It felt like an hour but was probably much less. It's amazing how time changes when you can't see.

Again the door chimed and I assumed my Mistress had returned. "Good boy" I heard her say. Again her hand caressed me. My cock must have been dripping as it relaxed because I felt her squeeze it and rub the precum over the head, bringing me back up. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, slut" she ordered. I did, and felt her finger glide over my tongue. "Lick it. Suck off your precum" As I did so I felt something placed around my neck and heard a click as the leash and collar locked into place. "Good slut. You like the taste? You can have more, later" she added as I nodded."Now I have something else for you to eat".

I felt a tug as she ordered me again to my knees. There was movement and the sound of my chair moving as she sat down. Her hands gripped my hair as she pulled me forward. "Tongue" she said. "I could smell the unmistakable scent of pussy. "Lick slut. Let's see if your tongue is good for anything besides talking." I lapped; licked and sucked, hoping it would please her. She was shaven clean and my tongue explored the folds of her lips. I probed deeper and then sucked her clit in and out of my mouth. I lapped gently and then hardened my tongue to flick quickly over her clit. Her moans confirmed my talents.

As she gripped more tightly she held my head firmly against her now soaked pussy. I heard her laugh and suddenly felt liquid poured over my ass. A hand started rubbing it in and a finger again probed my hole and something hard then replaced it. Whatever it was, it was bigger than anything I'd had before. I realised that we were no longer just the two of us. "You're not only going to be my little bitch, slut. From now on you will be the slut for any of the girls in my office. Is that clear?" I nodded as I continued lapping her pussy. "Now let's see how good a bitch you are. You like your ass fucked, bitch?" Again I nodded. I felt hands grip my hips as the dildo forced its way into my ass. I gasped into her wetness as she ground my face into her and the assault continued from behind. I heard several women laughing at my situation but couldn't tell how many they were.

"Just to make sure you understand, you are going to be fucked by each of us and you're going to make each of us cum. When you're done, we'll decide if you get to cum. And don't you dare cum without permission!"

I heard giggles and murmurs of approval as the girls switched places. Some were more aggressive, spanking while they drove into me. Some were gentler, sliding in slowly. A hand gripped my cock, teasing and rubbing the copious precum over my cock and balls. "Don't cum now slut" a voice teased. I recognised the voice as one of the friendlier, very pretty women from Mistress' office. As she reached her climax, Mistress moaned loudly and was quickly replaced by another already wet pussy. I repeated my previous performance, noticing the difference in taste and aroma. Perhaps in the future I might learn to recognise the different women by their scent. I wondered if it would please my new Mistresses. The dildo was removed from my ass and a series of swats were administered to my ass to renew its pink colour.

"He really likes it! Let's what else he likes. Some sort of clamp was put on my nipples. I gasped at the sudden pain but that was quickly forgotten as another girl again renewed fucking my ass. A rope was tied around my cock and balls and then up to my neck so it would pull if I moved my head.

The next girl decided that instead of her pussy, she wanted her ass to be worshipped. I kissed and licked all over. She reached back, pushing my face deeper in. "Tongue my hole, slut! Deeper! Ohhhh, yes that's right. He's good. I'm so glad we decided to try him. And I know he'll be a good slut anytime we want. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Mistress" I managed to say. The rope was unwound from my cock in such a way that it sent my pole spinning in circles. Suddenly a mouth engulfed me sucking and teasing. All the girls, it seemed had had their fill of me, so to speak. My ass was loose and somewhat sore.

"Lay down, slut. On the floor. On your back". I did as ordered, wondering what they had in mind. One of the girls lowered herself onto me, riding my throbbing cock. She came as she rode me. While another rode my face again. At least she left some breathing room.

I guess they were getting tired. "Should we let him cum" I heard someone ask. "I guess so. He's a good little slut and I'm sure he'll make himself available whenever we want, right slut? There was a tug on the clamp causing me to gasp as I tried to answer. "Do you want to cum bitch?" she asked as she stroked my slick cock.

"Oh yes! Please Mistress may I cum? I begged.

"Only when I say so". She told the girls to pull my legs over my head effectively folding me in half. "Let's see if you can suck your own cock. I hope you can because it's the only way you'll be allowed to cum." She started to laugh at the predicament in which she placed me. I tried to reach forward but was only able to reach a bit of the head with my tongue. I've never been very flexible. "Awww Looks like you don't get to cum, do you." she teased. "Maybe if you beg well enough we'll help you" one of the girls offered.

"Please Mistresses, please help me. Please let me cum. I am yours to use and command whenever you wish, but please, please let me cum".

They hemmed and hawed but thankfully, finally relented. One girl started to spank my upturned ass while another started to fuck me again. "Pump your cock slut." I was told. I reached up and started pumping on it. "Faster!" Pump it faster. That's it." They increased the tempo of the spanking and fucking to match my own motions. I was obviously nearing climax when the clamps were removed from my nipples and the blindfold taken off. I was staring into my cock as I pounded it. Beyond it I could see two lovely women spanking and fucking me. At my head was Mistress, holding my legs and smiling at me. "Now! Cum for me now, slut. Let's see how much you can catch in your mouth. Oh, if you don't get any in, we'll find some other liquid to bath you in. They all laughed as I came, splattering my face with cum. I opened my mouth trying to get whatever I could. Mistress pushed down on my legs, bringing my cock closer to my mouth. "Lick it off, every drop" she said as she pushed and twisted my nipples . I howled at the pain but obeyed.

They released me saying I was a good toy and they looked forward to our next session.

"Yes Mistresses, Thank you, thank you all."The fact is, I was looking forward to it too!

m_slave4u
m_slave4u
19 Followers