Office Work Ch. 01

Story Info
"Sexy outfits" as Part of Her Job Description.
3.4k words
4.17
115.9k
103

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers

Vanilla.

It was exactly what my marriage had become. But it wasn't always that way.

Looking back today I definitely robbed the cradle. Monica was a fresh eighteen-year-old, ten years younger than me. Everything in my body told me she was too young but I just couldn't help myself. She was vibrant and sexy with a perfect body and once she had her heart set on me, honestly, I didn't stand a change. She had a perfect (and I mean perfect) hour glass figure, a sweet girl next door face, and a personality to die for. The negatives...and there are always some, I was all forgiving or blind too; you know how love is.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We both loved having sex all the time; tenderly, roughly, with great passion, didn't matter, it was always perfect with her! That little woman was an exhibitionist and spent almost that entire summer in a tiny string bikini or small sun dress with no underwear. I, and everyone around for that matter, would get at least one intentional or non-intentional flash of a nipple, tit, or shaved pussy from her a day. Other than monogamy, the only sexual limit she had (due to childhood trauma) was having a cock in her mouth made her physically ill, so no blowjobs and no anal, but, in the beginning, my cock was getting such a great work out I didn't miss blow jobs.

We did it anywhere and everywhere. While diving on long trips she'd strip do all manners of sexual things. On more than on occasion we had sex in an alley, we once fucked in a city park stream, she'd regularly jerk me off under a table at a restaurant (especially when one of our other friends could see it happening), and at our second party as a couple, I made her come so hard and long while fucking in the bathroom I noticed the music was shut off so everyone there could listen. She was insatiable and had a very dirty imagination and it really got us both off.

It certainly was fast; we got married only three months after meeting. She gave birth to our beautiful daughter just ten months after marriage. Post-partum depression set in for the long hall and her weight gain began. It was only then I realized that she looked a lot like her very over weight dowdy mother. Shortly thereafter Monica's sex drive completely disappeared. Our awesome three times daily sex-capades turned into a measly three times annually, if I was lucky.

As you can imagine, for the next 17 years, especially over the last 4 years, to substitute for the lack of sex at home I masturbated a lot! I also did as many men do to fulfill my needs during that time, I visited strip clubs, discovered I could get BJ's at gloryholes, and occasionally hired call girls while out of town on business trips. I was really happy when porn became so accessible online because that's when I discovered my fetish for wife sharing and cuckolding. That stuff got me off. It was the fantasy of sharing Monica, the way she was when we first married, totally hot with her perfect young firm body and her insatiable sexual desire. I would watch cuck porn and imagine she was the wife being used every which way, at any time, while I would be with her, or, sometimes she'd be cheating on me with my friends. Imagining her humiliating me sexually became an obsession of mine and I could jerk off several times a day imagining it. I even wrote several of my fantasies into cuckold stories publishing them online and then jerking off to the comments, good, bad, and abusive. It got to the point that that was all that turned me on. Just the thought of being with my now fat and unhappy wife was enough to ruin any solid Viagra assisted boner.

On her path, during the same eighteen years, Monica worked on her own things. First, and most importantly she focused on raising our daughter. She was a great mother, attending PTA's, volunteering, asserting piano classes, driving to soccer games. She also attended night school for herself, and, by the sixth year of our marriage had achieved a degree in business administration. Over the next 12 years she worked off and on at several places around the community, changing jobs every couple of years out of boredom or a better offer. She started out as an office assistant and quickly worked her way into high level project management. She was always an outstanding employee, hard worker, smart, and organized beyond most. Although our life was much easier when she worked, she didn't really need to, but when she wanted to work she was in high demand.

When our beautiful (and I must add, very hot) daughter turned eighteen and went off to college my dowdy, overweight house wife made a severe life change. Monica took a new interest in herself and began working out with vigor and enthusiasm. Within a short three-month timespan, she lost forty pounds, and, that hot vivacious girl I married suddenly reappeared looking even hotter than when we first met.

You can imagine at thirty-six years old, as her fitness improved and as she trekked into the realm of a woman's sexual peak, our sex life dramatically improved. In fact, this time, I was the one falling behind. The problem was that at forty-six, with years of getting used to my own hand, and with my sex drive not getting any stronger, one to two times a day over a period of several months wore me the fuck out! Monica, however, wanted...no...needed a lot more. So, as a substituted, she turned to masturbation; a lot of masturbation.

She was doing it so much it wasn't unusual for me to come home and find her with a big dildo stuck up her twat completely naked somewhere in the house like in our living room or at the kitchen table. Watching her masturbate became a favorite pastime of mine, not only because it was hot, but it made me an expert on her orgasms. I could be in the next room and tell by the way she was breathing that she was close to coming. I also learned that once she was close to orgasm she couldn't stop. No matter what happened, once she reached a point of no return she had to...no, she had no choice but to follow it through to the orgasmic end.

I tested my theory a couple times. I tried to interrupt her when I knew she was on the verge, by, for example, taking her toy, or even holding her down so she couldn't masturbate. It was so sexy watching her get completely desperate and making her beg and plead with me to let her cum. In fact, it was a real power trip and never failed to make my dick hard, and that always led to having great sex.

All in all, even though I was no match for her new found sexual energy, she seemed satisfied by the arrangement and she certainly wasn't inhibited with her new-found sexuality. When we talked about it we both agreed that her sexual desires were very extreme, even board-line sexual addition, but, hey, "who am I to complain" I'd tell her, "the sex is great!" Yes, she still wasn't into blowjobs or anal sex, but, I was getting laid as often as I wanted, I had sex on demand, I had a totally hot wife who got off masturbating in front of me, and, once again, I had a beautiful young, sexy woman who loved dressing in sensual clothing (many of which were her daughters), hanging on my arm everywhere we went; so, no, I wasn't complaining.

Around the same time, I got a new job making much better money at an up and coming architectural firm. The owner, Jerry, and his four employees, Tom, Mike, Jon, and Brian who all attended college together, were about twelve years younger than me. The five started working together right out of school and quickly developed an outstanding reputation putting their firm in high demand. I was brought in as the "old guy" who represented experience. I enjoyed their young energy and right out of the gate it was fun to work there. However, being that they were longtime friends and quite a bit younger than me I often felt very out of place and like I didn't fit in.

Two months after I was hired our office manager quit. So...as a temporary solution I asked Monica (who had been out of work for almost a year) if she could fill in for a while. She was happy to do it and with her experience she quickly proved her worth. She organized the office "better than ever", as Jerry often told her. Of course, it was easy for her, Jerry's small operation was a fraction of the size of her last job, and she'd tell me, she liked hanging out with all the guys, being close in age with them she had lots more in common with them than I did.

I guess I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was, but it did catch me off guard how much all the guys where obviously very attracted to my "hot young wife", as they referred to her. Monica, with her new hot body and over active sex drive, quickly got use to being the center of the men's attention at the office. It was after she wore one particularly tight and tiny blue knit dress, she bragged was her daughter's, that it became common place for the guys to flirt with her, talk about her clothes and make comments about her body. I felt like she encouraged the men by wearing tighter and skimpier clothes. The sexiest outfits were jokingly referred to, by the guys, as the "daughter's clothes". By the end of the first month she worked there, my cuckolding fetish was looking like it could become real and I was really worried by the way she and the guys were flirting with each other. It was one thing to fantasize but the reality of my wife having sex with another man was instead making me nauseous.

The firm's office was in the warehouse district. It was a beautiful remodeled space on the second-floor with big windows all around overlooking the surrounding area. It was and open space layout with two private rooms, Jerry's office at one end, and a board room at the other. Monica's desk, just outside of Jerry's office, faced the large open area and the six architect workstations, three on each side of the room. She realized early on that the placement of her desk, which had no privacy panels, put her on display, giving everyone ample time to ogle her new athletic body. My desk was in the back so my view as mostly blocked by the others. However, as her clothing shrank I did noticed that the guys would stare at her legs, or try to get glimpses up her short skirts, stare at the ample cleavage on display in her low-cut tops, and, she would regularly bend over in her tight skirts that would sometimes ride up so high that her panties were almost visible below the hemline.

Monica made no secret of how turned on by the attention of the young men in our office. She loved to tease them by putting her hands on their arms or shoulders while talking. I'd often see her pushing her tits into their arms or shoulders when leaning over their desks pointing things out on plans or paper work. It didn't take long for my associates to lose their inhibitions telling her they liked her clothes, or how beautiful she was, or openly compliment her body, saying things like, "you've got great tits", or, "nice ass". I was constantly shocked by their obvious sexually harassing behavior and especially her response to it; she'd just blush and smile, or thank them, or wiggle her ass and smile, which only encouraged their behavior, and in turn fired her up even more.

It was obvious to everyone that she was into the exhibitionism and flirtation because of the coverup she'd do. The office was in a questionable area of town and there was a camera with a buzzer on the front door that one needed to ring in order to be unlocked so they could come up. Monica kept a long sweater on the back of her chair and when she needed to be discreate for a visitor, like a client or one of the coworker's wives, she'd throw it on to cover her sexy outfit.

For me, I was not only worried about her behavior but I was feeling very jealous and angry. I felt justified in my concern based on her new found sexual drive, that I was unable to satisfy. In fact her behavior outside on the office made me concerned as her masturbation sessions increased in frequency. On the days we'd drive to work together, Monica would play with herself, "I just need to relieve some of this sexual tension," she'd tell me as she pushed her panties to her ankles, pull her dress around her waist and finger her pussy. I have to admit, I'd get rock hard when she did that and especially when she'd tell me stories about the how guys would get her to lean over their desk and look down her top, or ask her to bend over and look for files. She'd share with me who was sporting an erection at his desk, or about the totally inappropriate things guys had said to her that day.

I was torn because as turned on as the flirting was making Monica it was turning me on too; and making me just as jealous. Finally, I mustered up the courage to tell Monica that she should quit, that I was too angry about her working there. However, she just laughed at me saying it was only harmless flirtation, "Besides, Jerry told me that all the guys are working harder and productivity is way up, so..." she added, "he told me to keep on wearing sexy outfits, 'the sexier the better', he said."

Not only was I floored that she accepted "sexy outfits" as part of her job description, but it was the way that she was getting off on it that made me worry she might cheat on me. Then one day I had had enough when I learned, the same way all the guys in the office did, by seeing the tops of them when she was bending over looking into the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet, that she had begun wearing thigh high stockings. Everyone, including me was staring as her short skirt that had risen past the top of them, and, we all saw bare skin. It was at that moment when one of the guys cat called and her response was to say, "you guys are so naughty," and wiggle her ass.

That pushed me over the edge.

I held onto my rage until the ride home and let her have it. It was the strangest scene ever as I yelled at her in anger and she fingered her soaking wet pussy. And when I finally finished ranting and raving she just laughed out loud, "Yeah... I know...I'm behaving so badly" she giggled, "I even put all the regular files in the lower drawer just so I can bend over more often during the day. God, it makes me so wet knowing everyone's looking."

I was floored, I couldn't believe she was behaving like suck a slut. Monica noticed the dejected look on my face, "Oh, baby..." she consoled putting her wet fingers on my hard cock and giving it a good squeeze. She whispered in my ear, "don't worry honey, everyone knows that I'm yours and that no touching is allowed. That's the rule."

Monica worked at my buckle and soon was stoking my hard cock, "I love you, and I'm not going to cheat on you. You have to know that you're my man and I'm just playing, only flirting, and it won't...I promise...go any further than that." I was so turned on, my head was spinning. I hadn't had a hand job in the car for 18 years! "What do I need to prove to you that I'm yours?" she asked seductively.

"Umm, I don't know," I said feeling confused and still full of rage, "Show me your tits." Weird, I know, but my mind went blank and all I could think about was how much I wanted to see her tits.

She giggled and looked around outside of our car, "People will see," she smiled.

"SHOW ME YOUR TITS" I repeated firmly.

Keeping one hand on my cock she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. Then she pulled her tits one by one over the top of her bra. "You like that?" she asked pulling on one of her nipples and squeezing my cock.

"Yeah," I muttered trying to keep from getting in an accident.

A jacked-up pickup pulled up alongside of us and started to pace us. I couldn't see the driver but when Monica looked up a big grin crossed her face. "He's looking," she said wiggling her tits for the guy.

I felt like I was going to cum but I wasn't ready, so I got her stop touching my cock, "use both hands and squeeze them together for him," I ordered wielding my dominance.

"You really want me to show off for another man?" she asked doing as instructed and slowly mauling her breasts. "He's say something and telling me to roll down my window."

Without waiting for a response from me she rolled the window down. "Fucking nice tits, baby," I heard coming from the auto next to us, "can I play with?"

"Nope..." Monica responded, "they're just for my husband. But he says you can watch."

"I'll follow you home, baby" the voice bellowed "And fuck those tits with your husband watching."

That made me a nervous and I quickly turned left and got away from the truck.

Monica and I laughed uncontrollably the rest of the way home. In the garage with her tits still out and her skirt around her waist Monica surprise me by leaning into my lap and for the first time in our 18 year marriage took my cock deep into her mouth. I was in shock. She squeezed my balls and bobbed her head eagerly. I couldn't believe how good it felt, so warm, so wet, I could feel her tongue as she licked around my head. "I'm going to come!" I announced excitedly. She responded my moaning and bobbing faster.

I came hard...and long...and she sucked and sucked swallowing all my come. As my orgasm subsided I realized that she too was also in the middle of an orgasm while still enthusiastically sucked me off. She was eagerly fingering her pussy pushing herself toward the compulsory ending...and then, for the first time ever, she started squirting as she orgasmed hard on her hand with my cock in her mouth. It had to be the hottest sexual moment of my life! I couldn't believe what had just happened.

By the time she caught her breath, we both started laughing again. I felt totally in love, totally comforted, totally safe.

"I love you so much," she shared. We hugged each other closely (as close as we could get in the front seat of our Beemer) and she cried with joy like she used to when we first met.

Over dinner we talked some more and basically, I agreed to let her continue to flirt. "I love it," she explained, "and really get off on it, but know, that I'll save all the sex for you," she promised, "The guys are safe and respect the rule. As long as they do that I want to remain the office tease. It makes me feel really good, and really hot! I'll make sure you get all the benefits, okay?"

"Who am I to complain?" I told her feeling completely satisfied by my first blowjob from my wife. I kept my cuckolding fantasies to myself and told her, "as long as they keep their hands to themselves, I'm okay."

RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers