Office Work Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm an Expert, and This is a Strip Club.
5.6k words
4.24
45.8k
37

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
533 Followers

And so it continued, for the next month she remained the office tease, and true to her promise, the boundaries were not crossed; flirting, teasing, and a little flashing of underwear was as far as it went. Even on the days she went braless, when her big hard nipples poked out boldly under her blouse and her firm breasts would giggle and sway freely, the guys would make comments, look down her top, or convince her to undo one or more buttons of her blouse, no one touched, no one got out of hand. I not only learned to live with it (and the frequent blowjobs from my very turned on wife) but I discovered that in reality, watching men lust for wife really turned me on. And so, like all the other guys, I too flirted and encouraged her to tease us. I also reveled in the fact that I was the only one in the office who knew she masturbated in the bathroom during her breaks. I grew proud of my hot MILF who continued to work out and watch her diet, and get hotter and hotter looking every day.

Every aspect of my life began to improve too. Things were going really well for me as I become good friends with the guys, and, only a few months after I was hired I closed a huge account for the firm. My boss was really happy about the new job. I got a raise, and then he took the seven of us out for dinner to celebrate.

On the day of the dinner Monica dress up to look especially sexy. I sat naked on the bed my hard cock in hand and watched her slip on white thigh high stockings, a pink lacy thong, and no bra. Over that she squeezed into a very tight one piece bright orange stretchy cotton dress that was low cut, exposed back, and very short showing lots of leg and lots of cleavage. "I'm celebrating my husband's great success," she explained after she saw my eyes popping out of my head. She pulled the V-neck of her dress to the sides and drew out her beautiful tits before getting on her knees between my legs, "no cumming on my dress," she warned before putting her hands behind her back and taking my cock into her mouth.

We discovered about a week earlier that Monica was really into being face fucked with lots of force and aggression. She finally admitted to me that her uncle did that to her when she was too young. It had traumatized her for decades, but now it was what she liked. "I want you to hold my head and fuck my mouth as hard as you can," she explained. So, as we'd been doing for the last several days, I held her head in my hands and roughly forced it up and down on my cock. Within a minute, I told her I was going to cum and, to my surprise, she stood, pulled up her dress and held my cock so it pointed at her panties. I came hard covering the front of her thong with thick gooey streams. "You'll be here all day," she cooed, rubbing it into the lacy material, "I'll smell just like you my love."

I was looking forward to a momentous day!

Everybody was happy, Monica was as hot as ever, even the UPS guy told her she had a great body. Jerry got a big limo and took us all to dinner and we celebrated joyfully eating steak, drinking beer and wine and even did a couple shots. As Jerry paid for dinner he suggested we go to a strip club to end the evening. To my surprise, Monica jumped at the offer, "Yes, yes, let's go. I've never been," she gleamed, "I think that's so hot."

On the way, Monica sat her bubble ass right on my hard dick. I was tipsy but she was drunk, and, I'm sure in an effort to tease me, was very animated, bouncing and moving her body vividly expressing her opinion on whatever the topic was, (I had no idea what anyone was talking about, all I could focus on was keeping from shoot my load off in my pants as her ass ground aggressively on my cock). At one point I instinctively I reached around and cupped and squeezed her tits. That's when the conversation came to an abrupt stop.

"Hey," Mike shouted, "No touching, that's the rule!"

Monica cupped my hands and supported my actions, "He's my husband, if he wants this, he can have it. You, Mike, are not allowed to touch." Her support of the rule made me so hot for her I fondled her tit a little more and wanted to slip my cock into her right there. Good thing I wasn't that drunk or I probably would have tried.

At the strip club Jerry got us a private VIP suite, Champaign was served with a round of shots and then I too was feeling pretty drunk. For the next hour or so several strippers cycled into the room flirting and giving lap dances. Monica, who was very drunk, enjoying herself enthusiastically, was enthralled by the lap dances. She'd never seen strippers grind their naked asses into men's crotches for money. "That's so hot," she whispered into my ear, "I'm so wet right now my panties are soaked."

It was after midnight when this tall hot vixen named Tiffany joined us in the suite. She, by far, was the hottest stripper of the night to have joined us. 22 years old, muscular, maybe 5'10" with big tits, a perfect heart shaped ass, and tight abs, and an insatiable flirt who really knew how to turn on men. Everyone wanted her and soon she was the only stripper in our suite. When she asked Monica if she wanted a lap dance it was almost comical how fast twenty dollar bills were offered to the her by the guys. Monica laughed out loud, "No thanks," she giggled like a drunk college girl, "I'll just watch. Besides, I'm not really into girls."

The gorgeous tall vixen boasted, bent over, put her hands on Monica's thighs and her lips close enough to be kissed. "I'll make you a bet I can change your mind about that," she dared squeezing Monica's thighs.

All the guys, including me, encouraged Monica to do it, and more dollars were offered to Tiffany. "All right, all right," she finally agreed slurring her word just a little, "you guys just want to see some girl on girl action. I know what men want."

We made room for Tiffany who led a drunk red eyed Monica to an armless chair into the middle of the room. We sat in a semi-circle around the two of them with me to their right, Jerry to their left and the rest of the guys around in front. The first couple dances were incredibly sexy to watch and I'm sure, made all the guys, like me, hard as a rock. Tiffany stripped naked making lots of contact with Monica. Straddling her lap Tiffany pushed her naked tits against Monica's while biting her neck and nibbling her ears, (things that I know turn her on fiercely, especially when she's drunk). Tiffany encouraged Monica to feel her naked breasts and ass, allowing her much more liberty than any of us guys. She too was very handsy with Monica, mauling her tits and pinching her nipples through the thin cotton dress. By the end of the second dance Tiffany had pushed up the hem of Monica's dress well beyond her thigh high stocking tops, and because Monica's legs were spread wide, I knew that her lace panties were clearly visible to the guys sitting in front of her. I could also tell by the way her face glowed red and from her deep labored breathing that the tall vixen was doing a great job of getting my drunk wife totally excited.

By the third dance the girl on girl show was truly getting hot as they were getting into each other and showing off for all us guys how much they could turn the other on. While straddling Monica's lap, Tiffany pushed her nipples into Monica's mouth and as Monica milked and squeezed them Tiffany looked around at us, "She's good at this," she told us, "that feels really fucking good baby." She pulled one of Monica's hand from her tits and put it on her pussy, "Feel how wet you're making me."

On cue the music died just as Monica easily slipped two fingers deep into Tiffany's hot pussy and while looking around at the guys in the room fucked her slowly and deliberately. It was so quiet we could all her the sounds of Tiffany's wet pussy. Just as the music started up again Monica pull her fingers out and show everyone how wet they were. She laughed out loud, "I'll bet you that I'm wetter," she bragged.

Tiffany jumped at the wager and quickly kneeling between Monica's legs. She slid her hand up her hips pushing the hem of the dress to the tops of her panties, "You don't mind if I check that out, do you?" Tiffany hooked the front edge of the panties and started slowly pulling on the elastic. "Lift your ass just a little, beautiful," she coaxed.

Monica's head spun around and made direct eye contact with me. Her eyes were wide with excitement, "Oh my God," she mouthed lifting her ass and letting Tiffany role the panties ever so slowly down her thighs, "I'm so fucking hot!"

Tiffany pulled them down to Monica's ankles and left them there while then removing Monica's high heals. After the shoes gone Tiffany resumed the task and pulled them off her delicate feet holding them up high for everyone to see. "These really are soaked," she told us before tossing them to Jerry. She sat back on her ankles and while looking round the room at us men she slowly applied pressure to Monica's knees to get her to open up.

Monica resisted, "maybe I'm too drunk for this," she admitted while Tiffany just pushed harder.

"It's okay," Tiffany joked, "I'm an expert, and, this is a strip club." Monica's resistance faded and soon her knees were spread as wide as they could get. Everyone all had a perfect view of my wife's completely shaved, totally wet, wide open pink pussy. "Just stay like that for me, won't you gorgeous?" Tiffany stood and moved behind Monica so that nothing blocked the very of my wife's hot wet pussy. The way the guys were looking at her, lustfully bending in to get closer to my wife's pussy made my head spin. I felt my face go red with discomfiture, my heart started pounding in my chest (just as I imagined Monica's heart was racing at that very moment). It was my cuckold fantasy, in reality. I was scared shitless and my dick was swell to an almost painful point.

Tiffany leaned over Monica's shoulder and ran her hands into the cleavage of her dress and squeezed her nipples, "Before I check your pussy, I want to make sure that you're good and turned on." Then without warning she rolled the top of the dress off Monica's shoulders and over her tits. Tiffany looked around at the guys who were fixated on my almost completely naked wife sitting only an arm's length away from her co-workers. Even our boss, Jerry, who had been playing it cool, was bending over Monica's to get a good look. As I watched him lust for her I couldn't help but imagining my boss roughly fucking Monica's face the way I'd been doing it lately and it made me even more excited.

"You like being naked in front of these guys, don't you?" Tiffany asked Monica who's labored breathing was giving away her excitement. Monica, biting her lip, gave a little drunken nod of agreement as she looked around at eyes of her coworkers staring lustfully at her unprotected and vulnerable body. "I knew that you're an exhibitionist, and so, I thought I'd help out a little," Tiffany laughed gently squeezing Monica's bare breasts, "you're very beautiful. I'll bet these guys have been dying to get a good look at you for some time now. Well here she is boys" Tiffany boasted, "get a good look at this sweet body."

Tiffany took a moment and watched all of us gawking like school boys at their first nudie pictures. I had only imagined that I'd see my wife willingly spread her legs wide so other men could look at her drenched glistening pussy. I never thought she'd actually do it.

"Your pussy looks completely soaked," Mike commented

"Well I'm betting, mister," Tiffany responded to him, "that she's as excited as she can get. How about it Honey? You ready to see who's wetter?"

"You did it," Monica laughed nervously, "I don't believe I can get any wetter than I am right now."

The naked Vixen giggled and sat her ass on my wife's right thigh, "We'll see about that," she teased, "play with your tits for them." My drunk exposed wife looked like she was in a lust induced trance as she followed the instructions and began to squeeze her own tits and pinch her nipples just the way she did when she masturbated so I knew she was only making herself more excited. "Okay guys, everyone come around so you can all get a good look," she instructed separating her own knees so now two naked wet pussies were next to each other, "You be the judges. Who do you think is wetter, her or me?"

Thinking it was a touch test Jerry reached his hand over Monica's thigh, but Tiffany slapped it hard, "you can only look, no touching," she scolded and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head down until his chest was resting on Monica's leg and his nose was inches from Tiffany's pussy. After a brief close up view of her pussy, she then pulled him over to Monica's pussy and there it was, a first in my life, my bosses nose, inches away from my wife's wet, open, hot pussy. I can't even begin to describe how hot I thought that moment was.

"Definitely Monica's" he announced before leaning in even closer and taking a big whiff. "And you smell really fucking good, Monica."

I immediately imagined Jerry licking Monica's pussy. And then, as Tiffany let each guy, one by one, get on his knees between my wife's legs to take a really good, long closeup look, I pictured all of them taking their time tasting her sweet pussy. I couldn't believe how excited it was making me watch my some of my coworkers putting their hands on Monica's thigh while their face was between her legs for their unobstructed view and smell of my wife's sweet naked pussy. There was a definite consensus among the men. Monica was wetter.

When Tiffany finally bent her finger at me Tom suddenly announced, "That's her husband, you know."

The way Tiffany's eyes widened as she looked at me taking in what my relationship with the big tease in the room meant, made me feel so worried I felt a little nauseous and humiliated. "Wow...you're a good sport, aren't you?" She laughed, "Well, no matter, get over here, on your knees, big boy, this just means you get the full test."

As soon as I was between their legs Tiffany grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled me hard so that my lips were pressing against her wet pussy lips. "Go ahead, get your tongue deep inside," she instructed, "Don't worry honey, I'm clean."

With my mouth full and my tongue sticking into Tiffany's pussy, I looked up panicked at Monica who was shocked but seem entertained, "I have to imagine that's got to be hot for him," She confided in Tiffany, "I believe that's the only pussy, other than mine, he's had in his mouth in more than 18 years."

Monica's response made me relax and so worked my tongue around Tiffany's tight firm little lips and swollen clit the way I knew made Monica hot. "Well, if that's the case then you've done a good job teaching him cause he's making me hot." Both women laughed out loud.

Tiffany pushed my head over to Monica but only to look, "Only one pussy tasting for you tonight, hubby," Tiffany joked, "that pussy belongs to me now."

"Look," Tiffany shouted as I got up with my cock trying to bust out of my pants. She pointed around at the men's crotches, "look at how excited the guys are." Being shy I quickly took a seat, but the rest of the guys spread their legs wanting I'm sure to pull them out.

Tiffany glanced at the door of the room and saw that bouncer was not there. "Come on guys, don't be bashful," she told us, "you've seen ours, now go ahead and show us yours. You do want to see their cocks, don't you?" She asked Monica who just eagerly nodded yes, "I know I do. But quickly now boys, before Tony gets back."

None of the guys had to be asked twice. They all stood and pulled out their cocks. And there it was yet another first for the night, 6 big hard cocks of my coworkers, eye level and an arm's reach away from my wife. Mike's was the biggest followed closely by Jerry who, amazingly, and proudly, had Monica's thong wrapped around the base of it. Suddenly, I was glad I hadn't pulled out my cock because I'm sure I would have been teased for the rest of my career for being so much smaller than them.

"Holy shit," Tiffany said, "your friends are all really fucking hung! Nice cocks boy." Tiffany cupped my wife's pussy and gently massaged it, "Those are really nice, eh? You like those big cocks?" Tiffany asked Monica while looking over at me. Tiffany looked down at my cock still hidden away then back into my eyes and raised her eyebrow at me like she knew I was smaller than the others and was too ashamed to show it.

Some of the guys had started rubbing their cocks, others just let them bounce with excitement, "Did you know your friends were so hung?" she asked my wife who simply shrugged her shoulders. Tiffany's head snapped back to Monica "Wait...have you seen their cocks before?"

Monica, realizing what was being suggested looked over at me to squelch the innuendo, "No...I haven't actually seen any of their cocks, but," she added, "I have seen every one of them hard in their pants several times, so, I kind of knew they were all hung."

"You've got to put those away!" A deep voice bellowed from the door quickly followed by big burly Tony approaching us quickly.

"Sorry Tony, it's okay," She calmed sliding off of Monica's thigh and kneeling between her legs, "I told them to do it." She looked back at the guys, "Sorry guys, you're not supposed to do that, you'll have to put them away now."

As the dicks disappeared, I heard Monica moan. I shifted my attention from the cocks to Tiffany who was massaging Monica's clit with two fingers while, at the same time, was rubbing her own. "Oh, fuck that feels sooo good," Monica moaned. Giving Tiffany better access Monica placed one of her feet against my thigh and the other up on Jerry's thigh. She slid her ass to the edge of the chair, her hands held tight to the chair's sides and she opened her legs as wide as she could. I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. I knew that within moments she was going to cum for everyone there.

Tiffany knew what she was doing and worked her magic taking it slow and trying to draw Monica's orgasm out and make it last as long as she could. She started using both hands, one gently working Monica's clit, the other to slip a finger gently inside. I could see the orgasm mounting and Monica began to moan softly, "Oh yes, that's good...right there...oh god yes." Everyone was rubbing their cocks and even Tony, the bouncer, came close for a better view. Tiffany slowed down, teasing my wife and making her beg, "Oh god...please no...don't stop."

"You want me to make you cum?" she asked playfully.

"Oh, yes, please yes."

"In front of all your friends?"

"Coworkers," Mike corrected.

"Oh..." Tiffany looked surprised, "now that's super fucking naughty." Tiffany looked over at me, "Do you work with these guys too?" I grudgingly nodded yes, "Whoa," she shook her head in disbelief, "I want to work at your company, baby" she laughed. "So..." she said resuming her focus on Monica and slipping a second finger into her pussy, "do you want to cum for your... coworkers?"

"Oh fuck...I don't care...just let me cum," she pleaded.

Tiffany teasingly stopped all her hand motion, "That's not good enough, you need to ask your...coworkers... if it's okay that you cum."

Monica was desperately squeezing her tits and pushing down onto Tiffany's hands. I knew, and I could tell Tiffany knew, that Monica would do or say anything so that she could cum. I was totally turned on by the realization that the guys were about to learn how much of a slut my wife was willing to be when she was close to cumming, I had no inkling at that time of what that knowledge could mean in the future. I was too drunk and too horny to think or care about it at that moment.

Monica's head was stretch way back, her eyes were closed and she meekly begged, "guys...is it okay...please...is it okay that I cum?"

RipRespon
RipRespon
533 Followers
12