Office Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Really Fucking Smashed.
4.3k words
4.2
43.8k
41

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

Monica turned her head to me and I saw that desperate look of "I need to cum" on her face. She was still grinder her pussy into Mike who was ignoring the rules with two handfuls of her tits and sucking hard on her nipples. Monica's eyes rolled up in her head and I knew she was about to cum, however, they were interrupted by a naked Tiffany who gently but firmly pulled Monica to her feet and out of Mike's satisfied reach.

"Woah there beautiful," she said, "someone's getting a little too excited." Tiffany turned the naked Monica so she was facing out to most of us in the room. She was breathing hard and on the verge of orgasm. Standing behind Monica, Tiffany held the cum soaked thong in front of Monica's glowing red face "I believe these are yours. Do you like the way they smell?" Monica nodded her head as some of the cum dripped off the soaked fabric and onto her tits.

"You are a naughty girl for dancing with my customers," Tiffany's face turned grim and angry as she scolded Monica. Tiffany put the panties on Monica's tits and began to smear Jerry's cum all over them. She turned Monica around while doing it so everyone witnessed another man's cum being spread across my wife's tits. "You can dance for the guys, if you want, but, you guys," she pointed at us around the room, "have to pay me for it since I'm the only one employed here." She spoke so everyone could hear, "It's $100 each song, $300 dollars if you want us to dance together."

Monica's tits were soaked when Tiffany spun her around again until they faced each other. Tiffany giggled when she looked at my wife's face, desperate for her orgasm, "You're at that point again, aren't you?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I am," Monica panted, "will you make me cum?"

"Hold onto that thought, let's play a little game, shall we?" Holding hands, standing side by side, the two naked beauties turned around in the center of the room, "Who has $200 to help me make this girl squirt again?"

"I've have it," Jim said.

"$250!" I cried knowing that was all my cash.

Monica began to protest, "Oh...I don't think that..."

"$300," Tom called out.

"We have a winner," Tiffany announced pulling my wife over to Tom.

"She's not allowed to dance here," Tony, who had quietly reentered the room, declared.

"It's okay, Tony, I'm getting the money for both of us, and she knows the rules." Seemingly satisfied he handed out yet another round of shots to everyone including Monica who swallowed it down without thinking.

"I don't know if I can do this," a very vulnerable Monica quietly admitted to Tiffany, "you didn't tell me the rules."

"Don't worry, honey, just do what I tell you do," she said sliding her fingers onto Monica's clit and gently massaging.

And that was all it took to quell any of my wife's concerns. Back to her impending orgasm I knew she would do whatever she needed to get off. "Now the only rule is no touching yourself this time, clear?" Monica nodded in compliance, "Because if you do," she warned her taking her fingers away, "I'll have to get the boys to hold you down," she threatened and winked at Tom. "Now lick your cum from my fingers."

I drank my shot down fast as I imagined that the taste of Monica's cum mixed with Jerry's semen must have tasted really good to Monica because she held Tiffany's hand and sucked each finger, one by one. Tiffany turned my wife and backed her up between Tom's legs so her ass was in his face and then kissed Monica passionately. For several minutes they kissed and felt each other up while standing between Tom's legs. Right in front of Tom's face Tiffany squeezed and pulled at Monica's ass until I was sure that he had seen and smelled everything she had below her waist.

Tiffany pushed Monica down so that she lay across Tom's lap with her ass in the air, "This girl has been very bad, dancing without working here," she told Tom before turning to the room and asking, "should I punish her for being so naughty."

The guys cheered loudly. Tiffany pushed Monica's knees apart spreading her wide before pushing a finger deep into her pussy making her moan and squirm on Tom's cock. Monica, with her head down close to the floor, looked over at me, frantic and highly sexually aroused. I believed she was looking for a sign of approval from me "is this okay?" she mouthed.

All I could do was nod my head and grin. At this point I knew she was so drunk and so aroused that anyone of us could take full advantage of her. I wanted...no...needed to see just how far this all would go. This was my cuckold fantasy come to life, this was what I ahd been making up in my head for years, believed at that moment I held all the power over my wife being fucked by every guy in that room and I reveled in it. I reveled knowing that she would behave like a total slut doing anything and everything I or anyone told her because I told her to do it.

I was about to use that power by smiling and nodding my head to signify my awesome power granting my approval when she gave me a slight of disappointment right before Tome bucked his cock up hard into her belly and she looked away. As her body lifted in the air her hands went back one wrapping around his thigh the other grabbing hold of bulge in his pants like and handle to keep her steady.

I suddenly felt very anxious and powerless. I wasn't sure if I responded the way she wanted. Did she want me to protect her? Should I have acted like a good husband and saved her from this mistreatment? Did her look just tell me that I wasn't any kind of a man if I let these men take your wife. I felt a knot in my stomach but my hard cock was able to ignore it. "She looks like she's having a good time...She said she wanted to do this...She can stop this anytime she wants," I justified letting my wife being treated like a whore to myself. So... the drunk husband I was, fetish infused cuckold wannabe didn't stand up and defend my wife. I.. the all powerful...stuffed down my fear, sat in my chair prepared for anything.

It was the last time she looked at me for the rest of the night.

"SLAP!" The crack on Monica's ass brought me back to Tiffany who was standing next to Tom. She rubbed it softly, slowly and squeezed teasingly before spanking her again. Monica moaned, wiggle around hard, pushed up on her toes and pulled back using her "big handle". Tom grinned like a Cheshire cat. Tiffany whispered something in his ear while spanking Monica a few more times. Tom had a go, bring his hand down just as Tiffany showed him so his hand would also make firm contact with her pussy. Everyone cheered him on as he took five more firm swings and as her ass began to turn red his hand got wet and it smeared all over.

"Okay," Tiffany said pulling Monica up when the song ended, "I noticed you had some great moves, so do your best and give him a hot sexy lap dance." Tiffany stood behind Tom and massaged his shoulders while my wife danced for him occasionally getting instructions from Tiffany. "Hold yourself up on his shoulders and slide down his body and rub his cock from your thighs to your tits...Perfect...with your tits on his cock, squeeze his thighs running your hands up almost to his cock...do it again and look him in the eyes...How's that feel Tom?"

"Like the best fucking $300 I ever spent!" he shouted making everyone laugh.

"Stand up but keep your head in his lap, now give his cock a little nibble."

Monica's athletic ass and wet pink pussy was out for everyone to see as she wrapped her lips around the clothed cock shaft on my coworker. Tiffany made eye contact with me, smirked and wiggled her eye brows like saying, "you're liking you wife with another man, aren't you?" I felt my face turned beat red from embarrassment. I looked around and realized several of the guys had also seen Tiffany do it. I believed they all thought less of me for letting my wife act like a total slut. That anxious feeling in my stomach began to grow but, once again, my hard dick ruled the night and I was able to overlook my anxiety.

Tiffany spanked Monica's ass a few times driving her face into Tom's cock, "Holy fucking shit, Steve," Tom said to me, "You wife is truly one hot slut!" Everyone laughed in agreement.

"And I'm next," Jon declared waving a few hundreds.

"Hold onto your money, lover boy," Tiffany told him, "We'll be over soon."

The song ended and Tiffany positioned Monica with her back to Tom sitting in his lap, her legs over his, and her hands on his thighs holding herself up high enough so she could easily gyrate her ass on his cock. They were both spread eagle with Tiffany standing between their legs. Monica's face was bright red and her eyes wild for an orgasm, "You feel his big cock, between your ass?" Tiffany asked Monica while pulling on her nipples.

"Yes, it's very big and very hard," Monica gasped.

"Do you like his cock, baby?"

"Oh, yes...it feels so good."

"Do you think you can make it cum when I make you cum?"

Monica's breathing increased, the thought of making Tom cum with her was taking her closer to orgasm. "I want to try, but I'm not sure I can."

Tiffany kneeled down and blew on Monica's pussy which made Monica grind Tom's dick faster. "You'll have to promise me you'll make it happen before I'll let you cum." She stuck out her tongue and pushed it against Monica's clit making every one of us insanely envious and making Monica's eyes roll back into her head closer still to orgasm, "Do you promise to do whatever it takes to make him cum with you?"

She licked the length of the pink inside her pussy. Monica started pumping her ass faster, "Are you close Tom?" Monica asked, "are you ready to cum? Oh god... I'm so close...please let me cum."

Tom had a stupid shit eating smile across his face, "I'm close but not ready yet," I imagined he lied.

Tiffany stood up, "well we'll just have to wait then."

"No..oh god no!" With the desperation for orgasm in full control, Monica and started bouncing wildly and looked like a hot sex crazed machine, sweat and semen covered her chest, her tits bouncing everywhere, her hair flailing about, her face a deep deep red.

She then reached between her legs and grabbed Tom's balls, "Fuck Yeah!" Tom yelped.

"Oh no you don't," Tiffany scolded taking Monica by the wrist and pulling her arm to her side, "no way you're not going to get that hand close your pussy. Hold her arms back Tom."

Holding my wife by the elbows gave Tom the perfect leverage to dry hump his cock into her ass into her ass, 'Oh yeah..that's the right spot," he said, "that's gonna do it," he declared banging his hips into her.

"You ready to squirt for us dear?" Tiffany asked resuming her position kneeling between their legs."

"FUCK YES" Monica announced fucking Tom back as hard as she could.

"Okay Tom," Tiffany said turning her head around and looking at me, "do your best and make her cum."

Tom's eyes grew huge as he realized what had just been offered to him. He quickly wrapped one hand around her chest and began to maul her tits and the other went straight for her pussy and he easily pushed 3 finger deep inside her pumping them hard and fast. They both started to scream and swear together like lovers having rough sex in a private hotel. Cum began to squirt in all direction around Tom's hand as Monica came again and again. We were all transfixed; they were so much in their orgasm world, fucking, humping squeezing and fingering I almost felt like I was intruding. It almost felt like she was cheating on me as I imagined that his cock was buried deep inside her along with his fingers. It was pushing me to the edge of orgasm at the same time as making me a little sick to my stomach.

I became acutely aware that everyone of us were really fucking smashed, that all inhibitions were set aside. The guys would go as far as Tiffany or Monica would let them, fuck etiquette, fuck the rules. Jerry got a hand job, Mike and Tom dry humped and felt up my naked wife while Jon and Brian were eagerly awaiting for their turn to molest and maul her, and I...I was too drunk and too cowardly to do anything to stop it. I felt a weird sense of disconnection due to being proud of my hot wife and humiliated by her behavior the same time. My cock was in charge, however, and it was so hard and so ready to cum it seemed to stop me from acting...in any capacity.

As soon as had they finished orgasming Tiffany winked at me, then pulled Monica up, "Come on my sexy slut, so much money so little time," she said gazing at me while taking Monica over to Jon. She took the money from his hand. "What do you think, mister," she asked Jon, "is this sexy creature multi-orgasmic or what?"

And so, it continued, Tiffany took complete control over my wife and Monica seemed to relished being a slut stripper and doing whatever Tiffany told her to do. I had lost all control and for the rest of the evening no one, except for Tiffany, made eye contact with me, I was completely ignored; I could say even shunned.

"I'm ready to find out," Jon replied as he and Monica stared lustfully into each others eyes.

Tiffany gave new instruction to Monica while dancing for Jon, "Push your belly into his cock, run your fingers through his hair, bring your lips as close as you can to his without touching, now blow in his ear." Jon's dance was much more romantic than the previous two and Monica was doing a sexy and sultry dance this time. They seemed very intimate together with long eye contact and long sensual "almost kisses".

"Lean your back into that thigh and run your hand over the other and then lightly cup his balls...now look him in the eyes and give them a little squeeze...Use your other hand and play with your pussy...that's good put it right in his face, let him hear how wet you are..." Jon reached out and put his fingers gently over her clit. Monica looked over at Tiffany for approval, "Wow...okay...that's okay...let him touch it," she told Monica smirking back at me, "but only a little."

Monica was standing on the chair her feet on the arms, her knees leaning against Jon's shoulders when Jon slid a couple fingers deep inside Monica's wet pussy. Tiffany laughed, "That might be too much," but Monica allowed it and let Jon explore for her pussy for almost a minute. He knew what to do and took her close to the edge, but when the song ended Tiffany pulled her back and pushed Monica's head into Jon's lap. A very hot Monica began a wide assault on his cock through his pants biting, squeezing and rubbing it with her mouth, face, and hands until he was as close to cumming as she. Then Monica straddled his legs facing him, rotated her hips gently letting him squeeze her tits. Soon they began to gently and tenderly kiss.

Tiffany left them and sat on my leg, wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pushed her thigh against my cock, "Your woman is such a hot little bitch. Have you ever watched her fuck another guy like this?"

Before I could answer the two lovers began to cum, holding each other tight, their necks turned, their lips and tongues tangled together.

An exhausted but pumped Monica collapsed in a chair between Jon and Mike and began to laugh hysterically, "Oh my god...you guys being are so fucking bad!" She laughed hysterically for a moment before trying to gain some composure, "I need a break," She said looking around the room, "How many are left?"

"Two," Tiffany said straddling Monica's chair, "Three if you count me." Tiffany wasn't going to let Monica cool off and as the men did yet another round of shots we were treated to watching the women kissing and feeling each other up.

After that shot my head began to spin, I was really drunk and from that point on thing were pretty fuzzy.

Tiffany got between Monica's legs and full on ate out my wife, again, taking her to the brink of orgasm. Then while needing to pop Tiffany pulled my desperately horny wife to Jerry. She left her there, with him, and came over to me and sat on my leg. "I think she knows what she's doing," she whispered in my ear taking one of my hands to her naked pussy, "now play with my pussy, like a good little cuck."

I happily complied and carefully fingered her wet pussy while I watched Jerry being much more handsy than Jon. I had always believed she had a crush on her boss and by how at ease she was as he eagerly pawed every part of her body, confirmed it. They were both instantly comfortable together like that they made jokes, laughed, kissed softly a couple times, it looked like they'd been together for years. Everyone was mesmerized by my wife sitting in his lap, legs open to the room, watching him finger her pussy and feel up her awesome big tits. She was not discreet about feeling up the hard cock straining against his pants. I watched in awe as he bit her neck and shoulders while skillfully manipulated her pussy and clit making her convulse shamelessly. He knew exactly how to make cum and wasted no time taking her to two loud, unabashed orgasms. Making sure everyone could see her squirt.

"You like watching him finger your wife," Tiffany whispered in my ear and gently ran her fingers over my hard cock, "don't you? I bet you'd love to watch her suck on that big cock of his too, eh?"

Before I could answer Tiffany pulled Monica's thong out of thin air and dangled them in front of my face and gave a little whistle. Jerry looked over and grinned knowingly, "You've been a bad girl for not making me cum," Jerry told an unsuspecting Monica while winking at Mike, "I think you owe me something special." Monica turned and saw the panties too, "you need to give me back my panties."

My very compliant wife seemed to relish the idea and unsteadily rose and drunkenly strut over to Tiffany. She gave her a long and passionate kiss before retrieving the thong. Monica put them back on and then bent over at the waist in front of Jerry, "If I've been so bad," she tempted with her head by her knees, "perhaps I deserve a spanking."

Jerry gave her a few swats on her ass before aggressively yanking her panties to the ground, "come on you tease, you owe me now."

My compliant naked wife got on her knees between her bossed legs and bit and rubbed his cock and balls through his pants with her hands. She looked around the room, "now that's a hard cock," she laughed looking back up at him, "you think you can cum twice in one night?"

"Only if those panties are wrapped around my cock," he half joked.

Everyone leaned in as Monica unbuckled his jeans. I felt Tiffany's fingers on my cock again, "Feel how hot this is making me," my attention went to my hand as I let my fingers explore her soft wet clit and pussy. I even reached around and cupped her soft spongy tit in my other hand. I lost track of time enwrapped in the feeling of a new woman but was snapped out of it by the sound of Jerry cuming.

His cum was flying from his big cock that had my wife's panties wrapped around and also her hands, furiously jerking it off, "Yes, Jerry, cum on my tits" she instructed.

Finally, it was Brian's turn and he wasted no time taking my wife by the hand and pulling her to the dark corner of the room that was behind my chair. I wanted to turn my chair and watch but Tiffany wrapped her legs around me straddling my lap. I strained my neck around and saw Brian mauling Monica's tits. But Tiffany pulled my head to face her with her hands. "You still have $250 for me, honey? You look like you need some attention and I'm going to take care of you."

Tiffany reached into my pocket, pulled out my wallet, and took all my cash. "You know what you get for this?" She asked unbuckling my pants. Before I knew it my small cock was out and the tall gorgeous vixen was slowly jerking me off and looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. She pushed her big tits around my shaft and tit fucked me. She quickly licked the head, "do you think your wife will try this with the last guy?" she asked before taking all of my cock into her mouth.

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers
12