Office Work Ch. 05

Story Info
The Game of Find That File.
4.9k words
3.98
27.8k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
535 Followers

After more than a week of torturous blue balls and a deafening shunning by everyone in the office, my life made a sharp for the worst. About a month earlier I had joined a local basketball team with games every Wednesday, and that particular evening, Monica, Jerry and Tom were scheduled to work late.

My game ended early, no one wanted to go out for drinks, so at the last moment I decided to go into the office see if they could use some help. This wasn't unusual, it wasn't the first time I'd stopped in late at night and unannounced; even over the last miserable week I'd always found everyone hard at work. However, when I arrived that night everyone's car was in the lot. I pulled around back wondering if I had missed a meeting. I entered in the back door and heard a lot of commotion in the main office, but before I entered the room I heard Mike shout, "I like the matching thong...and I thought I'd be disappointed that you'd be wearing underwear at all." I stopped dead in my tracks. It wasn't unusual for the guys to make comments about Monica's attire, but he was talking about seeing her underwear.

My stomach was in my throat as I carefully stuck my head around the corner and peaked in. Across the room, I immediately spotted Monica's ass. She was bent at the waist looking in the lower cabinet. The hem of her tight bright blue skirt was half way up her ass and between the smooth bare skin I could see the white triangle of the thong. All five guys were standing behind Monica, their necks bent down getting a good look as her ass. From as close as they were I was certain they had a great view of her wet panties clinging to the shape of her pussy lips. Jerry stood beside her tapping his fingers against the cabinet. "Find That File requires underwear," Jerry reminded Mike while adjusting the large bulge in his pants, "and, I gotta say, I'm liking your choice, Monica."

Unnoticed, I stayed back around the corner and watched as Monica put on one hell of a sexy show, shifting her ass, looking around her legs at them, she'd squat then pump her ass back up again, all to the guys making dirty and inappropriate comments, ranging from, how they'd like to lick her fine ass, to how they'd hold it down and take turns filling it with their big cocks.

Brian made it physical when he put his nose between her ass cheeks and took a loud sniff. I was as amazed, and as turned on as I imagined Brian was, when Monica simply wiggled her ass against his face and laughed, "you guys are so bad." As soon as she turned back to her task Mike stepped up and did the same, quickly followed by Jon who, from my angle, looked like he pushed his nose into her panty covered pussy because that made her stand upright very quickly. "Now behave yourself, Jon," she scolded shaking a finger at him.

Monica stood there, back to the guys, her tight skirt wrapped halfway around her hips and looked around, "You like that?" She asked rotating her hips a little, "are guys enjoying yourselves?"

They were really enjoying it and told her so before encouraging her to keep looking for the file. "There are wages to be won," Jerry reminded.

"Okay, okay" she giggled like a naughty school girl, "but remember, look, don't touch!" Monica turned around and faced into the room making my heart stop in my chest and my cock pump all my blood instead. Her white cotton blouse was completely unbuttoned and pulled around the outside of her tits, and she was only wearing a shelf bra that didn't cover he nipples. Not only that, but was her thong pulled up high between her shaved pussy lips. For all practical purposes, she was naked, the clothing she was wearing just served to make my wife look like a total fuck slut.

That's when I saw Jon showing Brian a file he was holding before hiding it behind his back, "Maybe it's still on your desk," Jon then he suggested to Monica. I knew the game was rigged for her to loose and I suddenly worried about the wages and the stakes.

Monica big tits bounced as she proudly strut over to her desk. She slowly and deliberately leaned over it to look for the file, proudly pushing her sexy ass in the air. The guys followed her like puppies after their mother's milk and crowding around so closely I could hardly see. They were really scoping her out; I mean who wouldn't, her tits were on display, her legs were spread just enough for the guys to see her pussy lips wrapped boldly around the thin material of her thong as she wiggled her firm perfect ass just enough to believe it was nature. Once again my wife was exposing her naked body like a wanton slut for my coworkers.

I couldn't help but noticed, because they were all so well-endowed. that all the guys in the room were hard and yeah...I realized at that moment what really got me off; watching my wife tease and turn on other men. I began craving the opportunity to watch her get fucked, by one and all of them. I had to watch this play out and not get caught. I had spotted a more discrete spot to watch the action and took the right moment to slip over there when I was sure no one would see. Once there I slipped off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. Even though I was frightened of being caught, for some reason, I made it so that it would be easy and very humiliating if I was discovered.

"One minute left..." Jerry announced and Monica quickly pranced over to another desk. I finally got a full body view of my gorgeous wife and saw that she was wearing stripper heals, shoes I had never seen before. They were so tall she was forced to take short bouncy steps making her tits and ass wiggle with every step.

"Time's up," Jerry announced before she even got to the desk.

"You guys must be cheating" Monica stood in the middle of the room and started pulling down her skirt

"Stop that," Jerry demanded slapping her hand away, "Nothing can be touched until you find that file."

"You guys are so bad, at least let me pull my underwear out of my pussy." She said looking at her crotch like everyone else.

"No, that's against the rules, too" Jerry informed.

Monica smirked at Jerry, I could tell she liked his rules. She put her hands on her hips and in her most sultry tone asked, "What will you have me do now, oh greatest of bosses?"

The guys huddled together and discussed while Monica waited making no attempt to cover up. Finally, they reached a unanimous decision, "strip to your underwear," Jerry bellowed, followed by hoots and hollers.

Monica smiled wickedly, "OK...but no one tells Steve about this, right?" After they had all agreed to keep me out of the loop Monica, my wife of 18 years, slowly and seductively stripped the blouse off over her shoulders, then while every watched dumb founded, she wiggled and bounced her body until her tight skirt dropped to the floor. Not a word was spoken as guys stared at my wife's perfectly toned body clad only in heals, shelf bra, thigh highs and a partially hidden thong. Monica finally broke the silence, "OK guys, I haven't got all night. Move out of the way I need to find that file."

"Three minutes" Jerry announced.

I wasn't the only guy in the room stroking my cock and watching Monica frantically search each of the four desks trying to beat the clock. It was almost comical watching the guys followed her closely like a flock of ducklings, studying every detail of her athletic body and bouncing tits, loading her with compliments. "You have the most beautiful hard nipples...you have the most fuckable ass ... perfect pussy lips...I'd love to see your lips wrapped around my cock."

She reached Doug's desk, (it was the closest to me), and she was finally close enough for me to see the details in her face. Facing me she leaned over the corner of it, (had she looked up and ten feet away she would have easily seen me with my cock in hand). It was the rosy red color filling her cheeks that told me she was close to orgasm, obviously, because she was pretty much naked while six men made no secret of their lust for her, that was pushing her to the edge. Then, while she faced me and while the guys gathered around to stand behind her, I watched in disbelief as she spread her legs just enough to let the corner of Doug's desk push into her clit. That was all it took to push her over the edge, both hands went to the desk desperately scrambling around trying to make it seem as if she were looking for the file. I in reality, she started using that corner of the desk to masturbate. She stretched up on her toes and reached across the desk for a file as a roose to hide the fact that she was just pushing her clit harder against the corner.

Unfortunately, her hips involuntarily pulsed a few of times pushing against the corner and revealied to the men what was really going on. Everyone went silent, except Jerry, "I think she's gonna blow," he joked. I watched Monica's eye's grow very wide as she realized that she had been caught; her humiliation and the anticipation of cumming in front of a bunch of men pushed her even closer to orgasm. "Oh fuck..." was all she said as her face went down to the desk. Her legs spread wide against the desk allowing her pussy to make greater contact with the desk and she gave up all decorum and openly grinded her hips against it. All heads moved in for a close-up view of my wife grinding her pussy on the table.

Jerry stepped up and roughly pulled her thong leaving them halfway down her thighs, "Wow...she is so wet and spread open," someone said. "She's gonna squirt," Jerry announced confidently. I knew that the sudden exposure of her pussy and the objectification by the guys made Monica hot, evident by the increasing speed of her hips grinding against the desk. I couldn't believe my eyes when she reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and moaned like a bitch in heat. "Oh yeah," Jerry said knowingly, "here she cums." Within seconds she scream, "Oh fuck yeah...Oh god...oh god!" followed by cum hitting the floor, "What I tell you," Jerry shouted excitedly, "with enough teasing she never fails to squirt."

Monica took her time to recover slowing, but not stopping, her grinding and also continuing to hold her ass spread wide for the guys and their comments. Finally my wife stood unapologetically with her thong still around her thighs and turned to face the guys. The sexual tension was thick as she stood with her hands behind her back and her thighs soaking with cum. She reached behind her undoing her bra and I watched it fall to the floor. The men leered, "Now what?" she asked sheepishly her breathing labored her face flush with excitement. "I agreed to get naked if I couldn't find the file, now I'm naked," everyone laughed nervously as she squeezed her tits together then pulled on her nipple, "Well, I'm naked are you going to tell me where the file is?"

"I think you deserve a spanking for not finding the file and being such a fucking tease," Jerry said, "you are to present your ass for every man spank to you 6 times." I saw Monica's breathing quicken, apparently, she really liked the suggestion, "Now bend over your husband's desk and prepare your ass for retribution."

Monica defiantly sat back on the desk behind her, "Now that would break the first rule of the game; look don't touch; now wouldn't it?"

Jerry leaned into her and whispered something in her ear. "You wouldn't do that..." Monica responded. Jerry forced her knees to part and stepped between them. His hands slowly traced a path up her thighs around her back and cupped her ass. He lifted Monica pressing his cock into her and as she wrapped her legs around him. He whispered something into her ear again.

Monica abruptly pushed him away and dropped back to her feet, "You are so bad...just downright evil, I've got to watch out for you," Monica laugh out loud, "Oh my god...look at me...I'm naked in front of the guys my husband works with because I listened to you. You are trouble" she waved her finger at him as she slowly strutted in her stripper heals obviously proud to be on display, over to my desk and past the drooling men. "Oh...please don't hurt me," she taunted along the way, "Please be gentle on my poor sweet ass" she pleaded rubbing it before putting her elbows on my desk pushing her naked ass out.

Tom approached first, "It's my project so I get to go first," he stated and put one hand on the small of her back and began to knead her ass with the other, "Hey," Monica called out, "we're spanking not groping."

Tom slapped her ass hard making her shout, "I'm spanking," he said groping her ass again slowly moving it closer to her spread open lips, "I'm just warming you up." He said as he slapped her ass hard and then rubbed it some more. This time his fingers tips were brushing against my wife's moist pussy. I felt like I was looking at a porn movie as I watched the guy I worked with, Tom, molesting my wife against her will and what was I doing to help her? Nothing, I did nothing but jerk off and hope he'd make her suck on that huge dick of his.

Monica struggled to get up but Tom's hand on the small of her back kept her in place, "Please don't do that" she finally asked politely. Tom gave no heed, he was going to get his 6 lashes and whatever else she'd give him and responded by bringing his hand down and slapping her even harder. Monica cried out in pain as her chest fall to my desk and her hands gripped the side of it tightly. He used both hands to grope her ass, squeezing her cheeks, pulling them apart fully opening her pussy and asshole to the prying eyes in the room. This time Monica squirmed a little, but said nothing; she stayed quiet and compliant. I believed the horny bitch was praying for Tom to stick his big dick deep inside her.

Jerry was standing opposite Tom with Monica between them while the rest of the guys grabbed chairs and sat with their backs to me facing my wife's ass and the abuse it was receiving. Jerry was the first to pull out his hard cock and he stroked it slowly really close to Monica's naked watching her squirm under Tom's abuse. It looked like the rest of the guys quickly followed suite and everyone was soon jerking off waiting for a turn to spank their coworker's wife.

After Tom had fully explored Monica's ass he again began to lightly caress her wet lips. Everybody watched intently as Tom gently circled his fingers along her moist pink lips, to a dead quiet Monica. For almost a full minute she said nothing as his fingers lightly played with her lips, her only reactions were the occasional gasp or adorable little twitch.

Tom then pushed one finger down to her clit and the other, already wet and slick quickly slipped in one knuckle deep. Monica began to struggle again and pleaded "Please...oh god ...please," she begged as another knuckle disappeared, "Please stop touching me like that". Tom looked pissed off as he withdrew his fingers but used them to slap the center of her ass and making contact with the pussy he had just fingered., "Oh, please stop..." she pleaded again, "please stop touching my pussy."

Tom's hand spanked again even more to the point of stimulating her vagina. She moaned out loud then started to sob Tom stepped back and Jerry moved in to continue holding her down against the desk. Tom stood back to admire the red hue of her ass and did a recount. "Hell, I've got one more," he bragged while Monica whimpered quietly.

He looked around and saw that everyone had their cocks out and was jerking off.

"Fuck yeah," he said as he struggled with his belt soon releasing his huge thick long cock. It stuck out so far that when he resumed his position it poked Monica in the side making her struggle even more, "Asshole," she cried, "You're not going to fuck me! Don't you dare try to fuck me..."

"Don't worry, Monica," Tom assured her. Then turning to the guys, "my wife would smell her for a week!" Everyone laughed, "I think I should get another slap for being called an asshole, what do you think?" Tom asked the guys.

Everyone agreed to one more for Tom and Monica remained quiet when Tom resumed groping her ass, only this time he stood so close that he was grinding his cock and balls against her naked hip and thigh. This time Monica didn't say anything when he easily slipped two fingers deep into her pussy, but she did moan when he aggressively wiggled them inside her for only a few seconds.

Tom withdrew his sloppy fingers and vulgarly licked them clean for all the guys to see. He reached around her other hip to pull her closer and harder against his cock. He spitefully drove his cleaned fingers back into her pussy and finger fucked her hard and fast while dry humping her hip to the matching the rhythm. "Fuck this woman is so wet and tight," he announced, "god, your pussy would feel so good around my cock."

Her moans grew to cries of lust and ass began to pump up and meet his thrusts as Monica grew to enjoy the invading fingers. Moments later she was no longer able to contain her excitement and declared she was about to orgasm. Tom was going to give her that orgasm but not the way she was expecting. He pulled out his fingers and took his two last swats on her ass striking her pussy and clit strategically with each blow. It worked and my wife's body stiffened and straighten out across the desk like and began to cry out so loud it was deafening.

While her body still convulsed in orgasm Tom scooped her up rolling her over until she lay on to her back. He put her hand around his cock then pushed three fingers back inside her pussy and taking her to yet another orgasm. "Jerk me off", her ordered. I watched in amazement as Monica's hand began to move up and down the length of his thick long cock. For the next several minutes Monica was crying out, moaning in lust, bucking her hips widely telling Tom to fuck her pussy, "fuck it harder!".

Mike behaved like the sleaze he is and literally pushed Jerry aside. He knew it was a good time to take advantage of my vulnerable wife so he grabbed her other hand and put it around his giant cock. Without even opening her eyes she instinctively matched the rhythm and jerked both guys off. Slimy Mike then filled his hands with her luscious tits. All sets of hands moved in unison as the three people jerked each other off. Monica came several more times, (I'm sure the sensation of having an impressive hard cock in each hand helped take her there), each orgasm produced a large squirt that forced itself out and around Tom's hand soaking the plans on my desk.

Then Mike exploded, followed quickly by Tom and then Monica, again, all crying out and spraying cum over each other and all over my desk.

Within moments Monica pushed the boys back and leaped off the table. Her face, tits and stomach were covered in cum, and everything from her waist to her thigh highs were soaking wet, "You assholes," she screamed, pushing Tom away from her, "I told you not to touch my pussy." Monica was spent, and fell back against the table trying to catch her breath, "Fuck...Fuck," she cried grabbing her crotch and squeezed her pussy tight, (her way of calming the spasms), "You guys make me so fucking horny...FUCK!"

Monica stood up and punched Mike in the arm, "You were not supposed to touch, why did you break the rules?" She looked around the room finally noticing that everyone else was jerking off still waiting for their turn to spank her. Monica lost all train of thought as her jaw hung open studying the cocks before her, "Wow, I never get tired of seeing your big cocks, all so much bigger than Steve's," she admitted taking some time to admire them. She shook her head "But that's no excuse, guys! How am I supposed to trust you guys if you wouldn't follow the rules?" Everybody mumble in agreement, "I mean look at me...How am I supposed to keep this quiet from Steve if you guys keep cuming all over me?" Monica seemed pissed as she looked at all the puppy dog faces in front of her.

RipRespon
RipRespon
535 Followers
12