Office Work Ch. 06

Story Info
Conclusion: I'm Pretty Sure You Want to Watch.
785 words
3.57
38.2k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

I was so fucking furious waiting for her to come home. Thank god she was only 20 minutes behind me. I lay on the bed, turned away on my side when a clean, refreshed and hornier than ever Monica arrived and jumped onto me completely naked. We said nothing as she sucked my cock until I was hard (that took 10 seconds), then she got on her knees presenting her swollen, soaking wet pussy. It had been more than a week without sex and I was fucking horny. I fucked her long and hard, like a whore that I didn't care about, tossing her around like a rag doll to whatever position I wanted. I ignored the red marks on her ass from the spanking Tom had given her less than an hour earlier as I drove my hard cock into pussy.

My fucking bitch slut of a wife kept having orgasms, but I didn't care, and gave her no time to recover, I just kept fucking her. At one point I looked down at her tiny puckered virgin asshole and my soaking wet cock, and thought, what the fuck, before burying balls deep in her ass. Of course she screamed out, but I didn't care, I was taking what the fuck I wanted, her tight (and it was tighter than Tiffany's pussy) asshole for my own pleasure. It felt really fucking good too, tighter than anything I'd ever fucked. But before that tight hole made me cum, I flipper her on her back, pulled her head over the side of the bed and force fucked her face with my dirty cock making her gag and choke on it.

I was angry, furious, really fucking pissed off. She was a cheating, slut, whore bitch who was humiliating me with my coworkers.

How could I ever look them in the eye again, I thought, imagining images of Monica jerking off my co-workers and letting them blow their loads all over her, and gang fucking her. As I fucked her face images of her cheating with everyone circled in my brain making me feel more and more humiliated, and that's what it took to take me to the brink; being humiliated. I started cumming spewing my seed deep down her throat. She choked, she gagged, and she coughed around my cock. She tried to push me away and out of her mouth. Her discomfort made me feel less humiliation and gave me a feeling of control. I held her head hard and continued to jab my cock down her throat until I was done.

I tossed her back onto the bed solidly rejecting her and sat with my back to her as she coughed and recovered.

Then Monica laughed, "Oh yeah, baby..." she cried, "god, that was so fucking good...you've never been so rough and I really fucking loved it." Her arms swung around me and she held me tight, "I loved being used and abused like that, I felt like your fuck doll. Do you realize I came with you while you came in my ass? I didn't think that would ever feel so good." She shifted her body wrapping her legs around my waist and pressing her body tighter still. "I don't think I've loved you more than I do right now."

She started to cry, but I wasn't moved, I was pissed. "I know you were there tonight," she softly admitted, "Jerry saw you and told me in his office."

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

"Also, I have to be honest with you that I remember everything that happened at the strip club. I was drunk, and I let things go too far, but you didn't stop me, so, I thought you wanted me to act like that. I felt so embarrassed the next day I thought it would just be easier to say I didn't remember any of it." Her confession was confusing the hell out of me, I felt angry and yet affection for her. "I danced for them, I let the guys feel me up, I sucked and fucked Brian because, I thought, in my drunken state, that that's what you wanted me to do." Monica moved around so she was straddling my lap and facing me, "I've learned that I'm a sub, I want someone to take charge and now the guys know I'm a sub and that I can't control my impulses when I'm really horny. God knows I want them all to fuck me with those big cocks," she put her hands on either side of my head and looked at me deeply, "and I'm pretty sure you want to watch them do it."

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers