Office Works Ch. 01

Story Info
A long awaited sexually charged encounter at work.
1k words
4.02
20.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I arrived at work at least an hour before anyone in my section. I'd made a special effort today, wearing a professional straight line suit to lend power and professionalism to the budget meeting later in the day. I thought of the decadent red lingerie I wore underneath and grinned at what none of the stodgy old men would ever know. I'd had my morning coffee and was primed for some serious prep work.

It just wasn't happening. The numbers on the screen blurred and merged together and I wondered what had happened to the focussed professional that thrived on figures and analysis. That staid hard worker that thrilled at the prospect of seeing the business improvements personally mitigated come to fruition.

I'd always been a passionate woman, even as young as eighteen sexual encounters with my ever reliable boyfriend left me aching for more. With no idea what it was that I needed and friends and family who professed boredom or disgust at all things overtly sexual, I was well practiced at tempering the aches and cravings and getting on with the daily drudges of life. It just wasn't enough anymore.

The one benefit of my quiet, lacklustre office in the corner of the executive area was a prime view of the stairs. I could see impending trouble ascending for invaluable seconds before it arrived. Generally in the form of disgruntled staff or hard suffering senior executives.

The trouble that ascended the stairs early this morning was what had put me on edge since the day I started in the company. As he came into view the restlessness that had been building inside me flew to my throat and immediately plummeted between my thighs and lingered there.

He turned the corner and looked directly at me. The shock of the heat in his eyes froze me to my chair. I'd never seen him stare so hotly, so intently, this was not the impersonal colleague that had kept me guessing for months.

In a glance I took in his tall solid frame, my eyes lingered for micro seconds on the expanse of chest that had my nipples aching to be touched, kissed, manhandled - anything.

He walked into my office with purpose and shut the door. My breath scattered as every erotic image I'd ever had of this mountain of a man centred on the closed door. He leaned back, folded his arms and watched me with heavy lidded eyes.

Trying desperately to find my voice I searched his face for a clue as to what was happening, I found my eyes riveted to his luscious mouth. He was sucking a lollypop? At seven am?

I stood up hoping that between sitting and standing I would miraculously voice a legible sentence. Anything.

He slowly popped the lollypop out of his mouth. 'Come closer baby, I know you want a taste' he whispered. As I moved closer his eyes took on a feral gleam. He reached out, pulled me towards him and pushed the lollypop against my soft, pliant mouth.

'Come on baby, open for me' he said, pleading. He was pressed against me now, I could feel his hardness against my stomach and the answering ache of need pulsating through me. 'Mmm'. He pushed the lollypop inside my mouth, unable to take his eyes off my lips he slowly pulled it back out. In, out, in, out.

'Let me see your pretty pink tongue' he said, his words barely recognisable with the gravel in his voice. I slowly extended my tongue, he grinned and began slapping the lollypop rhythmically against it. His hard cock surged against me in response. I could feel the wetness gathering between my thighs.

It was as if he read my thoughts, never taking his eyes off the lollypop flicking against the pink of my swollen tongue, he slid his hand under my skirt, inside my panties and with a growl pushed his thick finger inside me in one smooth stroke. 'Jesus baby, so wet, so hot' he growled. Pulling out he ran his finger along my soft swollen folds.

'Damn we've got to stop before I lose it, this can't happen here. But not before I have a taste' he whispered in my ear. Dazed with overpowering need and arousal I tried to comprehend his intentions. Nothing could prepare me for the feel of his thick clever fingers being replaced with the round hard ball of the lollypop! I cried out at the salacious intrusion against my softness.

Shocked and aroused I could only stare at him as he laughed lewdly at my surprise and preceded to stroke and circle my clit with the hard sticky lolly. Lost in the pain pleasure now, head thrown back against the wall, I was panting and groaning so loud he covered my mouth with his free hand.

Thrilled at my reaction to his ministrations he laughed, 'I knew you'd like it dirty baby'. I lost control then as the pleasure built and took me over the edge, 'ohhh, aaaarrh, oh god baby, yes.'

Making the final strokes he pulled the lollypop out of my panties, my cum clinging to the sweetness leaving spidery trails in its wake. Not finished with me yet, he brought the lollypop to my mouth and smeared the juices around my lips, over and over until my mouth was a shiny pink concoction of sweetness and cum. The heady smell of sex was irresistible and he slowly lowered his mouth licking, sucking, biting.

The taste of the lollypop and my own juices on his tongue took away my every thought. I felt his hard cock pressing against me and shivered at the possibility of satisfying the ache he had yet to conquer.

I stood stunned as he straightened my suit and pressed soft lingering kisses on my neck and lips. He stepped back, attempted a smile that belied the still throbbing hardness of his cock, and the desperate hunger in his eyes.

As he descended the stairs moments before the office filled, I wondered what we had started. And more importantly when he'd be back to finish it...