Officer...

Story Info
A police woman abuses her power.
981 words
3.8
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Nicole Brewer was on midnight duty again and she hated it.... The only advantage for her was that she could do pretty much whatever she wanted and no one would really ever find out. Like this one night, she pulled over this speeding Harley being rode by this amazingly gorgeous guy.......

It had been a slow night & you had only been going 10 over the speed limit, but once I got a look at you I decided I was going to have you...

"Evening Sir, license & registration please..."

"I'm sorry Officer, what seems to be the problem?" you ask...

"Sir, do you know what the speed limit is on this road? I need to see your license & registration please..."

"I wasn't going that fast was I?" you smile...

I smile right back and look you square in the eye, "Sir, please don't make me ask you again..."

You get off the bike and reach in your pocket...then your other pocket...you start to look a little panicked...

"Problem Sir?" I grin...oh goody this could be just the opening I need...

"I know I had my license earlier...." you stammer...

"Sir, do you realise that's a $300 fine including your speeding ticket?"

You really look pained now, "Officer, I'm sure I have it here somewhere..."

I sure hope you don't, I think to myself. "Well, Sir, if you don't find it very soon I will have to search you myself..."

You look at me like you have not heard me quite right. I give you a very slow, sly smile, "Sir, please step over to my vehicle and place your hands on the bonnet with your feet spread apart."

Understanding spreads over your face as you turn to my car and place your hands out in front of you...

I stand back and admire your physique for a moment. Your ass looks so inviting in those jeans and I just want to rip the shirt right off your back.

I step up behind you and whisper in your ear, "Carrying anything I should be worried about?"

"No ma'am" you smile as I begin to seductively rub my hands up & down your sides, and over your stomach & chest...

I grind my pussy against your ass as I begin to rub your crotch. You are very hard already, I gasp when I feel the size of your cock pushing against your jeans, "Well Sir, I thought you said you weren't in possession of anything I need to be worried about?"

"Well, you see Officer, I wasn't at the time but then the strangest thing happened..." you grin at me...

"Sir, are you going to give me any trouble?" I ask coyly...

"God I hope so..."

You turn & we kiss deeply. You pick me up and lay me back on the bonnet of the patrol car as we continue to kiss...

Hands scrambling frantically to remove the layers between our skin, we have our shirts off in seconds...you kiss down my neck, chest, stomach, until you reach my belt buckle...

Within seconds you're sliding my pants down my legs leaving me exposed in the moonlight in only my bra & panties...

You rub your hands up my thighs making me squirm in anticipation.

You cup my ass in your hands as you raise my pussy to your mouth and start eating at my panties...

I'm already so wet but now my panties are soaked...you hook your fingers under the waistband and pull my panties off in one motion which makes me cry out in surprise...

Your mouth is firmly planted on my clit before I can even draw another breath...I run my fingers through your hair as you begin to tongue fuck my juicy pussy.

You slowly lick all around the outer lips of my pussy, licking up close to my clit, circling it...

You have me in another world. My eyes glaze over as your tongue touches my clit, sending pleasure through my entire body...

As you continue licking all around my clit, you spread my lips and push your tongue as deep into my pussy as you can... I moan loudly as you flick your tongue inside me, only to replace it with a finger, fucking my pussy with your hand, making me moan and scream...

I want your cock inside me, but can't say anything because I am moaning too much so I let you continue... you lick and kiss your way around my pussy while you thrust your fingers in and out of me....

My pussy clenches down on your fingers as I let out a huge scream...I've reached my first orgasm of the night...

Breathing heavily, I manage to get out that I want you to fuck me... either that, or you just know, because you come up and I take your beautiful cock in my hand, and jerk you off until you are rock hard... you push the head of your cock against my tight pussy and slide right inside...

My eyes shut tightly as I cry out in pleasure again, you start thrusting slowly, deep inside of me. I have never had a cock this big in me, and I love every moment of it. I want you to go faster...

"Fuck me!" I demand... You begin speeding up, your cock pounding into my tight, wet, pussy. My pussy clamps down on your cock as I cum again, my screams growing in intensity.

I cry out again and again as you fuck me hard, finally, you groan, "I'm gonna cum!"

I grab your ass and keep you inside me as you thrust for the last time and begin exploding inside my tight pussy...

You collapse on to me, and we lay together breathing heavily for awhile...

"Sir..."

"Yes, Officer?"

"I think this time I will let you go with a warning..."