Officer and a Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanos leaned his body against her back. "When I tell you to wear your anal beads," he wrapped his left arm against her torso, grabbing her breast and locking her in place. His other hand grabbed the beads.

"I mean that you push..." she gasped as she felt him push the 5th bead inside her ass.

"them all...", she stifled a cry as he pushed in the 6th bead.

"...IN!" Tanos didn't push the 7th bead in as quickly as the other 2, which he had popped in in about a quarter of a second. The last one he took about 2-3 seconds to push in, pushing in slowly but relentlessly, making Natasha feel in agonizing detail its entire width as it went in her ass.

Natasha had to cover her mouth to stifle a full-fledged scream. She tried to buck away from Tanos but he was holding her fast. Without any conscious decision to do so, she found herself repeatedly stomping her feet on the carpet, her other hand balled into a fist and pounding the wall. Spasms were erupting all over her body. Her body was trying to move, anything to redirect the ball of sensation that had erupted in her asshole.

Without warning, Tanos let her go then gave her a sharp slap in the middle of her buttcrack, right on the anal beads. Natasha gave another muffled cry at that as her hand reached back to cover her asshole, warding it against further attack. She collapsed to her knees and did her best to stop tears from falling. Funnily, the one thought that popped in her mind at that moment was how glad she was that she had lubed up all the beads beforehand.

"See, all I asked was for you to wear a thong and put those beads inside," Tanos explained in a rough voice, like he was trying hard to control his temper. "I would have been happy with that and would have left you alone for the entire day. But noooo, you had to be a bitch about it again. You had to do it your way. You just couldn't. Follow. Orders. And I hate it when people don't do what I tell them!" Tanos was almost shouting now. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"You have displeased me greatly. You're going to have to do your best to make up for it." He said this in a much calmer voice. "Well? I'm waiting."

There was a brief moment of silence, then Natasha turned around to face Tanos, still on her knees, and started to unbuckle his belt. The fight had gone out of Natasha at this point, she had screamed away her pride when her ass got assaulted. She just wanted to get this over with.

Tanos slapped her hands away. "No", he said. "I'm afraid a blowjob just isn't going to cut it at this point. I want more."

Natasha stood up, walked to her desk and bent over it. She reached back with a hand, slid her thong to the side then, with both hands, opened her ass cheeks - exposing her pussy invitingly. She was surprised to find that her pussy had gotten moist. When the hell did that happen?

She hoped he would get the message. Somehow, it was less degrading to simply perform the action instead of having to talk about it.

"Better." A smile was creeping up Tanos' face. "But we've already done this yesterday. I want something new."

Natasha wasn't exactly the most adventurous person in bed. Her sexual repertoire was pretty limited. She didn't know what exactly Tanos wanted but she did what came next to mind.

Her desk was littered with documents and office paraphernalia: the usual pens, clips, staplers and letter openers. Her computer was off to the side, so that shouldn't be a problem. She swept a hand along the front of her desk, sweeping the papers and pens to the floor. She'll clean those up later. For now, she laid down on the desk, her back on top of it, her eyes staring up the ceiling. She brought up her knees against her chest, held them there, and opened her legs invitingly. She then looked at Tanos, seeking his approval.

"Good. That's very good." Tanos had a big smile on his face now. "Unfortunately, I'm just a dumb IT geek. I have no idea what you want from me. You need to tell me specifically what to do." He had an evil glint in his eye.

That asshole! Natasha thought. It's not enough for him to fuck me, he needs to degrade me and rub it in my face at every opportunity.

She looked at the clock - 05:40 pm. Not much time left. Not much time left for either pride or dignity.

"I want you to fuck me," she said flatly, without any emotion.

Tanos didn't move an inch. Just continued staring at her pussy.

Natasha stomped on her pride some more and took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me, please. I need you to push your cock in me, use my pussy to make you cum." She tried her best to make it sound sincere, to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. She thought she was mostly successful. She hoped that was enough for Tanos, as she practically wanted to vomit after what she had just forced herself to say.

Tanos walked towards Natasha. He loved hearing her force the words out. He knew she didn't mean them, that made it all the hotter. She might have been forced to say them but the words themselves came from Natasha. She came up with those on her own. Besides, if her glistening pussy was any indication, she didn't seem like she was having such a bad time.

He stood in between her legs now, looking at her exposed sex. Her thong was still pulled to the side, exposing her bush. It was a dark soft brown in color. It didn't look like she shaved, though she didn't really seem that hairy anyway. He ran his hand against it, started caressing her clit. He heard Natasha's sharp intake of breath as he did so, goosebumps popping up on her flesh.

Tanos felt a bit guilty. Maybe he was pushing Natasha too hard. He had originally planned to take things slow with her but his temper got the best of him earlier. He decided to give her a reprieve.

He knelt down between her legs, pushed his mouth against her pussy and started licking.

He heard Natasha moan as he did so. She was trying to keep quiet, he knew, and it gave him intense pleasure whenever he was able to force sounds out of her. He renewed his efforts on her pussy. Sucking her clit, sliding his tongue in her slit, even nibbling on whatever fleshy bits he could latch his teeth on. He liked to think he was doing it to be nice to Natasha, but at the back of his mind he knew he was also doing it to kill time. To force Natasha to become more desperate as the clock ticked closer to 6pm.

Eventually, Natasha's hips started to move and grind with Tanos' movements. Her hands clasped around Tanos' head, fingers curled in his hair, as she pressed him against her groin. Her shoed feet rested on Tanos' shoulders on opposite sides of his head, her heels digging into his shoulders. He was rock hard now, it was time.

He stood up, undid his pants and dropped them to the floor with his boxers. He opened his officer's blazer to give him a bit more moving room. He placed Natasha's ankles up on his shoulders, put his fully stiff cock against her now dripping pussy and started to fuck her with just the head of his cock.

"Tell me what you want Natasha." He prompted her. "Tell me exactly what you need me to do."

Natasha eyes were hot with anger as she looked at him. Hot with anger... but also something else. Passion? She closed her eyes and he could see her visibly steel herself to say the words. "Push your cock in me. Push it all the way in and fuck my pussy."

And so, being the nice guy that he was, Tanos complied.

It was probably a good thing that Tanos had taken the time to lick Natasha up. Gotten her all nice and lubricated. Because her loud gasp and the way her face contorted as he plunged his cock in told him she was having a very difficult time handling all 9 inches of him when she already had 7 anal beads stuffed in her other hole.

As slippery wet as she was, Tanos still found himself needing to put effort behind every thrust to get through her tight pussy. He could feel the anal beads rub against the ridge of his cock every time he pushed in. He wondered for a brief moment what it must have felt for Natasha. To have 7 beads stuck up her ass for the first time, completely filling her up, then have a huge hard cock pounding in her other hole, rubbing against the beads with only a thin membrane of flesh separating them.

He could tell Natasha was not having an easy time of it. She was gasping, moaning and groaning with his every thrust, her face contorted into a grimace with her teeth clenched. Any other woman would probably have been screaming and crying by now, but Natasha had too much pride for that. Her back was arched, her legs now locked rigidly around his neck, squeezing him almost painfully so. Her hands couldn't seem to decide what to do. One moment she'd be grabbing onto his arms so tight as to leave nail marks on him, next they'd be pushing against his groan trying to stop him from pounding her mercilessly, then they'd go back up to her mouth to give her something to bite on and stifle her screams.

It just made him want her all the more. He fucked her relentlessly now, banging her fully clothed on the desk with all his might. He heard one of her shoes fall to the carpet behind him. He saw Natasha look at the clock on the wall - 05:52 pm.

"Tanos," Natasha gasped. "You have to finish, please. It's almost 6 pm."

"Sorry, bitch. I'm not even close."

In truth, Tanos was using up all his concentration just to stop himself from coming. He wanted to prolong this fucking as much as he could but it felt just so damn good. He might be able to last another half minute tops but that was it.

Without warning, Natasha unclenched her legs from around his neck. The sudden loss of pressure distracted Tanos from thoughts of orgasm. He looked at Natasha, she had a look in her eye that he couldn't place. Like she just had an idea that she was steeling herself to do.

She put her shoe-less foot against his chest and started to push. He caught a whiff of her stockinged foot on his chest. It was a good smell, even if she'd probably been wearing her shoes for hours. Not clean or fresh, but a good smell nonetheless. There was a certain earthy aroma to it, earthy and feminine at the same time, and it was intoxicating for him.

Her stockinged foot didn't push him hard but it pushed him firmly. Continued to push him till his cock popped out of her pussy.

"What the hell, Natasha?!" Tanos had been almost ready to cum. Now his cock was feeling quite frustrated.

"Lie down on the floor", she replied.

Tanos cocked an eyebrow at this? "You know I have to finish if you want me to cancel that email right?"

"Yes, I know. Trust me. Just lie down on the floor... please."

Tanos complied. Partly because she said please. Mostly because he was curious what Natasha was up to.

Time was running out. Tanos, though he seemed to have been enjoying himself, didn't look like he was about to cum anytime soon. At least, not as far as Natasha could tell. She knew she had to take matters into her own hands if she wanted to stop that email from getting sent.

If Tanos wasn't going to cum, then she was going to make him cum.

So, she had pushed him off her and made him lie on the floor. She went over to him, straddled him, pulled her thong to the side then squatted down. She gripped his cock in her hand, slippery from all her juice, then guided it into her as she rode him.

When Tanos had fucked her on the table it had been torture. It wasn't painful, not exactly, but it was extremely difficult. The anal beads in her ass just made everything feel excruciatingly tight, and every little movement of Tanos' large cock would rub against the beads and make them squirm in her ass and... well, her brain was shorting out from the overload of impulses her groin kept sending it.

This time however she was able to control the angle. Control the motion and the rhythm. She was able to find an angle that made the act of the cock rubbing against the beads become something pleasurable instead of torturous. In fact, it was extremely pleasurable.

Holy crap, what the hell is that? Natasha thought as a different kind of pleasure seared her brain. She had enjoyed sex before as much as the next woman but this, this was something new. This was her first proper experience of getting pleasure out of anal play.

She changed the angle of her pussy so that Tanos' cock would rub against the beads in as pleasurable a way possible. Her pussy was dripping juice on Tanos' cock freely now. She took a quick look at the clock - 05:57 pm. Time to step up her game.

She rode Tanos with abandon. She stopped trying to keep quiet and allowed herself to moan naturally. She reached behind her with one hand and started massaging Tanos' balls. A side effect of this was that her hand would also hit the ring of the anal beads every time she slammed down on Tanos. It felt wonderful. It disgusted her... but it felt wonderful.

Somewhere during this point Natasha's thong had slipped back in place to the middle of her crotch, getting caught between her pussy lips and Tanos' cock moving in and out. Normally, something like this would have irritated Natasha. She didn't like it when things were not in their proper place. Not neat and tidy.

But she could feel Tanos building up to an orgasm underneath her, she could feel him stiffening up and his groans were getting louder. She was afraid if she changed anything from what she was doing, if she moved any differently at all, that she'd make Tanos lose his orgasm. She looked at the clock, 05:58 pm. She didn't want to take that risk, so her thong stayed where it was, rubbing against her clit and getting soaked wet.

Problem was, Natasha was building up to an orgasm herself. She didn't want to cum, not with fucking Tanos inside of her, but it was getting harder and harder to stomp it down. She didn't want to enjoy this, or at least she didn't want any proof that she enjoyed this, so she hoped hard that Tanos would finish soon before she herself came.

Finally, Tanos' groaning seemed to reach a peak. "Shit, I'm going to cum," he said, and suddenly he grabbed Natasha by the hips and slammed her against him, driving his cock as deep as it would go. Natasha felt him explode inside her, his warm jizz filling her up like a flood.

Unfortunately, by this point Natasha was also at the precipice of an orgasm. Tanos grabbing her by the hips and slamming his cock deep, and feeling his warm spunk invade her insides, pushed her over the edge. A split second later she came herself. Her back arched as she slammed her groin down on Tanos, pushing his cock as deep in her as she could. With her eyes closed she rubbed at her clit furiously and pressed a finger hard on the anal beads in her ass. Time stopped for Natasha. For the next few moments she was just wrapped up in ecstasy as her body convulsed and spasmed. Completely forgetting everything else.

When she finally came to she realized her head was resting against Tanos' chest. She could feel his cock make one final spasm as it deposited his last swimmers into her. Man, this guy cums a lot. Natasha thought, as she remembered how much spunk she had to swallow yesterday. She looked at the clock - 05:59.

Shit! Natasha stood up with alarm, dashed to her desk and grabbed Tanos' laptop. She dropped the laptop on his chest then slapped him on the face. Hard. "You got what you wanted, you fucking bastard. Now, do your part!"

Tanos had had his eyes closed but the slap seemed to pull him back to his senses. To his credit, Tanos' fingers worked extremely fast. They flowed effortlessly across his keyboard as he unlocked his computer, entered his password, opened his Outlook and cancelled his pending email. It was still 05:59 pm.

"Go to your sent folder. I want to be sure." Natasha said.

He navigated to his sent folder. The email never got sent. "Happy now?"

Natasha heaved a huge sigh of relief.

"You should probably prepare for your meeting." Tanos reminded her as he stood up and started fixing himself.

Dammit! Natasha had completely forgotten about her meeting. She dashed back to her desk and tried to find the papers she needed for the meeting. She got down on the floor and started gathering fallen documents.

"I can't believe you orgasmed." Tanos commented. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were enjoying this."

Natasha ignored Tanos and kept picking up papers. She didn't want him to see her face redden from embarrassment.

She heard him open the door. "Uh, if I were you, I'd probably pull down my skirt now." With those parting words he left her office.

Natasha had finished compiling her documents before she made sense of what Tanos had said. Though she was actually fully clothed, her skirt was still bunched up around her waist. With a start, she realized that she hadn't heard the door close behind Tanos.

She whirled around and faced the door... the wide-open door. There was a blur of movement on the other side of it, like a face that just ducked out from view.

Oh my god, she thought. Was that Carlo peeking in?

She ran through her mind through what she would have looked like to anyone peeking through her door. She would have been an all fours on the ground, her ass pointed directly at the door, giving the person there a clear view of her ripped pantyhose, the anal ring poking from her ass and her probably still dripping pussy.

She hopped up to her feet with alacrity and pulled down her skirt. Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

She put on her missing shoe, made a last-minute check of her files then went out of her office.

"Running a bit late for your meeting tonight, eh Natasha?" Carlo remarked as she passed his desk.

She looked at him coolly, trying to assess just how much he had seen. "Just got busy with some last-minute stuff," she replied.

"Yup, you did seem real busy." He said it without a trace of sarcasm. That's the problem with Carlo, he said everything with a straight face. Natasha could never tell when he was joking, being serious, or being sarcastic. She wasn't sure if he did indeed get to see her bent over the floor or not. In any case, she had no time to worry about it now. She was very late.

The senior officer's meeting was held in the Captain's office, which was right beside his cabin. That would be deck 8, forward - fancy ship-speak for saying 8th floor, front of the ship. Natasha's office was on deck 5, mid-ship. By the time she got there, it the time read 06:09 pm.

"You're late, Natasha", the Captain called as she entered the room. "It's very unlike you."

Captain Dmitrios was a stern man in his late 50's. Ramrod-straight posture, close cropped gray hair. She can't remember a time she'd ever seen him actually smile. She had always liked his no-nonsense, military-like attitude. Reminded her of herself. Of course, that no-nonsense attitude also made it dangerous to cross the man.

"I apologize, Captain", she replied. "I had some last-minute business to attend to."

"All of us always have 'last-minute' business to attend to. See that it doesn't happen again."

Natasha just dipped her head in acknowledgment and wisely said nothing. Better to let him get away with the last word. She looked around the table for a free seat.

The senior officers' meeting was comprised of all officers of 3 or 4 stripe rank, roughly around 20 people. The Captain was the highest ranking, a 4-stripe officer with his 4th stripe being extra wide to denote his seniority above everyone else. The only remaining free seat was on the other side of the table beside the HR manager, another 3-stripe officer.

As she walked towards the seat, Natasha could feel the eyes of everyone following her. She could feel Tanos' semen slowly dripping from her pussy. In her rush to get here she had forgotten to fix her thong, and now it was twisted tightly on itself, stuck right in the middle of her pussy lips and sawing against her clit. At least her thong was absorbing the dripping spunk, kept it from running down her legs.