Officer Cock

Story Info
One drunk wife, one unforgettable traffic stop.
2.3k words
4.19
147.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with some innocent flirting with every guy I knew. I laughed at their jokes, they stared at my cleavage. I bared a lot more cleavage than ever before. I felt good looking again. Hell, I felt down right sexy for the first time since my tenth wedding anniversary. Too bad it was at the company Christmas party that feeling went a whole lot farther. I was a little tipsy, very annoyed because as usual my husband's job was more important than some dumb party. He was out of town for the next week. "So sorry about Christmas this year, honey. I'll make it up to you, I promise." I think he has a girlfriend somewhere, one that is younger and therefore better looking. So I drank too much, and danced too much, and was generally proving that I could have a good time alone. I hurt, deep inside. But I kept swallowing those shots of tequila like they could ease the ache.

And they did. Sort of. But they started a new ache. My nipples were hard as rocks and ached to be played with. I felt my pussy getting wetter with every dance. I wanted to fuck but the closest I could get for the next week or so would be the lonely, cold dildo waiting back in my closet hidden in a shoe box marked "after Labor day only" where my husband would never look. Another shot, another tingle that made my body hotter, and I knew I needed to go home. Before I wanted too much and couldn't ignore the ache. I went to the coat check room and handed in my ticket. The coat girl stared at my chest and I offered her a sly grin. I had great tits. Large and round and heavy they hung perfect without my bra. Plus my nipples were hard and pressing against the silk of my shirt very snugly. It made my nipple piercings much more obvious. More than one guy had 'accidentally' brushed his hands against them tonight and I knew the catty bitches in the office would be gossiping about my breasts for some time to come, but I just didn't care. Not tonight.

"You look great in that. Nicer than the dress you wore last year, Mrs. B. Great tits." The coat check girl was a neighbor of mine. Nice little lesbian girl who had some pretty hot girlfriends. She always told me how nice my tits were, mostly because it annoyed my husband. For some reason the two of them hated each other. I was just tipsy enough to respond with something more than my usual "thanks, Gina" tonight.

"Well, if you came over more often you'd get to see how nice they really are, Gina. I hate wearing shirts when I'm home alone, they just snag the bars, you know." I smiled at her and leaned forward just enough that she could see the pretty silver barbells slid through my nipples. Her eyes were glued to them, and she licked her lips like she couldn't wait to taste them, to feel the slick silver bars slide around her mouth and inside my nipple. My pussy was soaking wet, I needed to get laid!

"I'd like that Mrs. B. I'd like that a lot." Her eyes finally met mine and I leaned back enough that she couldn't see my bare breasts anymore. I licked my lips slowly and smiled at her. Gina was a nice girl. If she came over tonight I'd let her do anything she wanted to my breasts. And, being just drunk enough and horny as a goat I let that knowledge shine in my eyes. I let my gaze promise her anything she wanted, for tonight anyway.

Then I put on my coat and walked out to my car. I was just a little too drunk to drive but I didn't even care. For once I was living on the wild side. Maybe I'd even indulge in a little lesbian sex later, who knew?

Half-way home the red and blue lights of the police car had me slowing down and pulling over, like a good little intoxicated citizen. The cop shined his flash light in my face, blinding me for a moment before he turned it off. I rolled the window down and smiled at him. He was good looking, younger than me and pretty well built. Flirting my way out of this ticket wouldn't be that bad.

"Ma'am. Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No sir. But I'm sure you're going to tell me." I smiled pretty and turned just enough that the seat belt caught on my shirt, baring my right breast to the nipple. His eyes were glued to the shine of silver when he asked his next question.

"Have you been drinking tonight?"

"Oh yes, I definitely have been, officer. I had seven shots of tequila at my office party tonight. But since my husband is never home when I need him I had to drive myself." My pussy was so wet I could feel it soak my panties. I wanted to touch myself and then I thought 'what the hell.' I'm drunk, he knows it, may as well enjoy myself a little.

I spread my legs wide open and slid my hand up the short little skirt I wore. My thong panties were so wet they clung to my shaved pussy lips, clearly outlining my pretty little cunt. I slid my fingers in the side of my panties and stroked them down my lips slowly, gathering moisture before I slid them into my hot little cunt and brushed my thumb against my clit nice and slow. That sweet officer just stared at my fingers sliding in and out of my slick cunt.

"So, are you going to give me a ticket before or after I cum?" I smiled at him, one breast bared and my fingers slipping in and out of my pussy in a nice regular rhythm. I began to pant as I got closer and closer to orgasm. I liked having that officer watch me finger fuck myself. I felt good and sexy and just enough like a slut to push me close to the edge.

"Ma'am. I think maybe you need to be fucked, not ticketed. Why don't you spread those legs wider so I can see that pussy of yours."

I smiled into his eyes and spread my legs as far apart as I could in my sedan. Then I used my other hand to pull my panties out of the way. He had a great view of my wet hole and my three fingers sliding in and out of it, juicy with my own fluids.

"Nice cunt, ma'am. You always get that wet when you drink?" The studly cop took his free hand and reached into my car. Then he slid his thick fingers down my wet cunt and slid one inside my pussy.

"Oh yes! God, you have thick fingers. Oh God, finger that cunt officer." I moaned and moved my hand out of his way. In the back of my mind I was thinking about how horrified I should be, on the side of some country road breast bare with some strange cop's finger in my wet little pussy. But that just made me wetter. When he added his second finger I gave it up, moaning and shivering, cumming like a sweet little whore. My pussy gushed cum on his hand and he whispered.

"Damn, bitch. You are a sweet piece of ass, aren't you? Pussy that tight'll feel real damn good wrapped around my cock." Then, while I was laying there panting he pulled a knife. Terror slammed through me but I couldn't hardly move, all I did was stare at the metal where it gleamed in the moonlight. But all he did was cut my panties off. Relief slid through me nearly as sweet as the orgasm had been.

"Got to have me a nice little cock tease tonight." The cop smiled at me as he opened my door wide, the dome light to my car popping on. I blinked in the sudden light and didn't notice the cop undoing my safety belt. I turned to face him and he shoved me back against the bench seat. The sound of his zipper was louder than my heart pounding. Oh God, I'm about to fuck a stranger in the front seat of my car!

Then I looked at his cock, gleaming white against the dark blue of his slacks. God, it was huge! Maybe ten inches long and four inches wide he was double the size of my dildo, easy. I stared at his monster while my mouth dried up. I was stunned, I'd never seen a man's cock so big as that! The head was huge and purple, and the way his thick dick curved up promised my g-spot a fuck she'd never forget. My pussy pulsed and oozed more fluids. Suddenly I wanted to fuck this man, wanted it more than anything.

"Oh yes. Oh please, fuck me officer. Please. I've never had a cock that big." I whimpered as his thick slab of man meat pushed against my wet cunt. It felt huge, and it slid in slowly. It hurt good as he shoved against me. I've never been so full of dick in my life, I squirmed around, loving the feeling of all that cock deep inside me.

"Shit. You're the tightest little whore I've ever had, bitch. If you weren't so fuckin' wet from my fingers I'd tear you up." He groaned at the feeling of my wet pussy sucking his cock in deeper and deeper, until he was as deep as he could get, pressed hard against me. It felt so damn good I cried out, convulsing around his cock like the eagerest of sluts.

Then he pulled it out just as slowly, a torture that I never wanted to end. In a minute he had a good slow pounding going on, his thick cock rubbing my g-spot just right. Every stroke of his hard meat was a new level of pleasure that I never wanted to end. I bucked against him like a champ, begging and demanding more and more of his fucking. I heard the sounds of his radio dimly in the back ground, noticed headlights heading our way, felt the cold of December against my naked ass and bouncing tits, but I didn't care. So long as Officer Cock was pounding me nothing mattered but how good it felt to be full of his thick meat.

I came screaming into the night right as the car passed us, slowly. I writhed and whimpered and begged for his cum. I felt like I was going to disintegrate right there on the front seat of my car. And he kept right on pounding me, harder and harder so that I could hear the wet sucking sounds of my cunt and his cock until I came again, even stronger than before.

"Yeah, bitch, take it. Take that fucking cock like the whore you are. Oh yeah." With the word 'whore' ringing in my ears Officer Cock buried his shaft deep in my pussy and shot off his load. I felt amazing as he pulled his thick slimy cock out of my aching cunt. I could feel his load of cum start to ooze and I smiled at him. No way was I letting a cock that huge get away so fast. Before he could zip it up I grabbed the base of his cock. It was wet from my pussy juice and his thick white cum coated the head. I looked up into his eyes and smiled at him right before I stuck that monster in my mouth. It tasted so good coated with our sex, my husband never let me do this to him. He said it was sick and wrong, but it felt so good. I sucked every last drop of pussy juice and thick white sperm off his huge dick, licked it clean again. And I smiled at him when I was done.

"Yummy. Better than tequila."

"You are one hot little slut, aren't you?" Officer Cock looked down at me and smiled big. I sat in my front seat, titties hanging out of my shirt, nipples hard and silver barbells gleaming, my legs still spread with pussy juice and cum oozing out my cunt, and a big fat smile on my face. I looked like a slut right then, and I felt better than I had in years.

"Oh yeah, I am one hot, easy slut." I said, with a big smile. "And I thank you very much for that hot, wet load of cum. I like the feel of it oozing out my wet, happy cunt. Want to give me a ticket now, Officer Cock?"

"Officer Cock, huh?" He laughed a little into the night as he stared hard at me. "The boys are never going to believe this."

"Take a picture, show them my wet little cunt, my big pierced titties. They'll believe you then." I laughed at the look on his face, the shock and pleasure. "It's the least I can do after you fucked me so damn good."

That boy had his cell phone out in a hurry, snapping pictures of my big happy smile, my bare tits, and my sopping cunt as fast as he could.

"Thanks, ma'am. I don't believe a ticket will be necessary tonight. Drive safely." With that he walked back to his car, got in, and drove off.

"I will, Officer Cock. I will. How else am I going to fuck my neighbor?" With that I buckled up and drove home.