Officer Long Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

"Bigger than Sam's I take it?"

"Way bigger," she said very timidly "sir." I just smiled at her, congratulating myself for having that kind of impact on her. "Biggest one I've seen in person actually." She softly wrapped her left hand around my veiny shaft, protecting it instinctively for the wrath the metal teeth of the zipper could cause, then her right hand grasped it just above the left. She just stared at the remaining 5" sticking up through her fists, desire starting to fill her eyes, before lowering her head taking my helmet between her lips and licking my precum from the tip. Working her tongue around the rim she slowly teased my prick,removing her mouth and licking up and down my shaft she started to pump her right handle up and down inserting the head back into her mouth and caressing it again with her tongue.

"Why don't you find something else to do with your right hand, that feels good but you said you wanted to suck my dick not jerk me off. I'm sure a smart young lady, such as yourself, can figure out something else productive to do with it." Releasing her grasp she slowly brought it to her chest and began fondling her own breasts, gently kneading them and tracing the outline of her now visible nipple. "Better, but don't forget about your mission."

Her head lowered back down, taking in the sight of my massive cock protruding from her left hand for just a second before inserting it back into her hot steamy mouth, lowering herself until I was poking at the entrance to her throat. Jennifer started bobbing her head just like I had seen her doing earlier, the slurping noise echoing in my small office now had three of my senses enjoying her oral talents. After a couple minutes of her rhythmic motions the first bell sounded for the day signaling that there was no chance of any students passing by my office for the next 55 minutes.

"Is there anything else you would do to not go to jail?" I said in my most authoritative voice possible with half my dick stuffing this hot sluts mouth to the limits.

"I would fuck you not to go to prison, sir." I could hear a change in her tone, her voice was now soft and laced with a sultry purr. She stuffed my aching cock back into her mouth one last time, looking up with her mascara stained face, her dark brown eyes locked onto mine, her lips halfway to the top of her left hand. Jennifer pushed forward and forced herself to take my cock down her throat, with just an inch in her throat her eyes began to water. Slowly she kept creeping lower until her luscious lips were just an inch from her hand, then making another attempt to swallow she sent a ripple down my cock, her muscles stroking downward in a gentle milking action. Backing up just enough to take a deep breath, she bobbed quickly down pressing her lips firmly into her left hand then lightly raked her teeth up my entire length. Her tongue massaged the head of penis for a few seconds before she finally stood up in front of me and released her long strawberry blonde hair from the ponytail it was pulled into. It flowed down to her shoulders perfectly framing her face and for the first time I realized just how beautiful she really was.

She had an athletic build, slim but with some curves, a very thin layer of fat covered her body in just the perfect amount so she looked healthy instead of like some skeleton wearing a skin suit. She had a small C-cup worth of tits under her braless shirt, her thick nipples standing tall through the thin material of the white baby tee. Her short red skirt wrapped her size 6 waist tightly and covered only a small portion of her sleek thighs. If her makeup wasn't all messed up I'm sure her face would be angelic, her features were all smooth and perfectly proportioned it was just hard to see past its current trainwreck state.

Reaching back Jennifer quickly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, stepping out of it in my direction. Her eyes kept switching from mine down to my cock then back again, the corners of her mouth were slightly upturned. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt she peeled the tight fabric up over her head, hair swept up then allowed to fall again. This time landing on her bare tanned shoulders, she had no tan lines on her breasts, which pleased me for some reason. Jennifer dropped her shirt next to the skirt and took another step towards my chair, she was biting her lip and was now only looking at my cock as it twitched slightly with every beat of my heart, and with her standing just an inch from my chair my heart was pounding furiously. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties at her hips and slid them to the front pulling the fabric down to let me see that her pubic mound was indeed void of any hair. Turning seductively, swaying her hips exaggeratedly as her body spun, she flexed her rock hard ass cheeks causing them to hide the material that covered her crack before slowly bending at the waist and pulling the red satiny fabric down her well toned legs to the ground, remaining bent over she wiggled them under her shoes which caused her pussy lips to gyrate. Her little puckered ring looked like it had never been touched. She gave me this wonderful view while she meticulously folded her outfit then straightened up and set the clothes on the file cabinet right next to the figurine that was filming every move she made.

She now stood completely naked, except for her ankle socks and tennis shoes, her entire body was lightly bronzed and her scent was soon filling the small room. It was like an aromatic symphony playing it's soothing tune for my nose, eliciting primal urges from deep within me that were now controlling my brain. I fumbled with my belt for a few seconds, forgetting exactly how to unclasp it before finally being able to remove it. I quickly stood and leaned over tossing it in the safe along with her purse. Jennifer reached out and undid my button allowing my pants to sink to my ankles, then she traced my waistband with her finger before tugging on my boxers, pulling them down to my pants and shoving me back into the chair.

"I will cum for you to not go to prison." she purred with a lusty rasp in her voice.

"Maybe you should take a seat on the desk for a minute or two, I don't want to hurt you so I'm going to have to eat you out so your little quiver can take my my big arrow."

Jennifer smiled in anticipation as she quickly plopped her tight little ass on the edge of my desk, I reached behind her and cleared the desk so she was able to lay back. Before rolling my chair between her splayed legs I double checked that the camera was turned to capture what was about to happen. Once satisfied I lowered my chair and lifted both her legs by the ankles over my shoulders, rolling forward so they could drape over the back I set my eyes on the target.

"Did you fuck anybody today?"

"No sir."

That was all the encouragement I needed to reach out and run my tongue up her gash, from taint to clit, in one swift movement. I had no intention of giving her an orgasm, I did want to taste the flower that produced the sweet nectar my nose sampled earlier, I also couldn't in good conscience fuck her without making sure she was thoroughly lubricated. I had done that once before and my girlfriend broke up with me, her poor sister limped for a week...but that's a story for another time.

Jennifer tasted better than she smelled, her flavor danced on my tongue triggering my pleasure receptors and filling my body with lust. I must have rethought my strategy at some point because I found myself making love to her engorged pussy. Stroking her outer lips with my tongue, exploring each fold looking for every ounce of her wonderful flavor I could find. Circling her rim and plunging my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina, she was so tight I had to strain every muscle in my mouth to be able to enter her. I pulled out of her tunnel and traced my way up to her hood, lifting it and flicking it quickly I soon had her moaning and clawing at my desk. I sucked her nub between my lips, applying pressure and rolling it.

"Oh...fuck" she choked out before riding an orgasmic wave, writhing in the agony of her own pleasure. She tried to contain her cries by covering her own mouth with her hand but the noise continued to pour through her fingers no matter how hard she tried to clamp them to her lips. Her legs flexed and pulled the chair firmly against the desk forcing my face to be smashed into her little teenage twat. Slipping two fingers inside her, I began slowly pumping in and out of her spasming cunt, until I felt it relax enough to work a third in, repeating this until I was able to get all four fingers in. With my hand buried inside her to mid palm I started rubbing her clit with my thumb each time I pushed into her, her juices were flowing out around my hand and down the crack of her ass. I licked her now glazed anus once kick-starting another ogasm, her hips started lifting trying to take my hand deeper into her hungry hole. Not being one to withhold pleasure from any woman I lowered my thumb from her clit and worked it inside the hot glove that was trying to suck the rest of my digits into its grasp. When her moans became erratic and I knew she was reaching her peak I shoved my hand completely inside her, up to my wrist, and started licking her clit while rotating my hand as it pistoned in and out of her pussy. This brought forth a guttural scream and she showed her appreciation by thoroughly soaking my arm with with slick fragrant girl cum. I slowly removed my hand from deep inside her guts as her body was convulsing in front of me, with nothing inside it her wanton cunt grabbed at the air trying to find something to pull back inside, her cunt wanted nothing more than to be full. The sight was erotic, on one hand, but also funny as it reminded me of the little snake monsters from a cheesy early 90's movie called Tremors, it just searched blindly for anything to eat.

Pushing my chair back and standing up, keeping her legs on my shoulders, I lined my now aching cock up to her lubricated and stretched love tunnel. Letting my head rest at it entrance I watched her body twitch and spasm uncontrollably on my desk as her head laid limply to the side, eyes closed, seemingly dead to the world. Wanting to look into her eyes as she experienced the biggest dick she had seen force it's way deep inside her tight teen twat I learned forward and bit down on her right nipple. Jennifer's head jerked and her eyes shot open.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Just fuck me, please fuck me sir."

With that I leaned forward and thrust my hips, quickly impaling her small body with my massive prick. I was only able to get about two thirds of my length into her sheath before bottoming out and just holding there as her muscles contracted and a few tears rolled from her eyes, the sensations of being touched deeper than she had ever been before apparently more than her mind could process at this moment in time. Eyes wide, mouth agape, hands digging into the wooden desk, pussy clamping around my fuckstick. I couldn't wait any longer but started slow for her safety, pulling back and shoving forward first only an inch then gradually lengthening my strokes. Soon I built up a rhythm and was able to pull back until just my head remained inside then plowing forward letting her squeeze the majority of my length as it violated her most intimate of areas.

I wish I could tell you that I drew out this fucksession for an hour but, truth be told, she was so tight it only lasted about ten minutes. Even having pulled one off as soon as I got to work I couldn't produce the stamina required to stop her cunt from coaxing my seed from my swollen testicles. As soon as her third orgasm hit, her pussy started milking my cock, forcing me to deposit my seed against the back of her vagina, I kept my thrusts up until her body returned to a semi normal state, then I just allowed her random contractions to squeeze and release my shaft as I held myself pressed against her cervix.

She tried to say something, though I'm not sure what she intended to vocalize, instead of words she just sort of grunted and whined. Jennifer's eyes relaying her mind's confusion at her inability to form intelligible words caused me to smile at her, almost pityingly at her current state of confusion and bliss. I took a step back and allowed my dick to be pulled slowly out of her grip, when the head fell out of her vagina she grunted her disapproval at no longer being full.

"We should get you cleaned up and looking presentable." I said being met with another grunt and a slow moan. "Don't worry sweetie, we will do this again, trust me. Though I think you may need a few days to recover." I pulled my clothing back up and straightened myself out, ensuring there was no visual indication of what had just happened. I reached out and grabbed her clothes from the file cabinet, leaving her panties, and handed them to Jennifer. When she didn't make a move to get dressed I decided I should probably get her started and slipped her skirt up her legs, rolling her to the side so I could zip the back. I grabbed her arms and forced her to sit as I worked her head into the tiny shirt. By now she had regained some muscle control and assisted getting her arms through the sleeves, I grabbed the hem and slowly stretched the fabric down and over her perky breasts, not wanting to cover them but also knowing that letting her leave with them exposed just wasn't an option.

I grabbed her panties and used them to wipe up the mixture of our fluids that was seeping from her abused pussy, making sure I even cleaned her crack so it wouldn't turn all crusty later on. Once she was as clean as I could get her I tossed the panties along with the baggie of coke into my safe and grabbed her purse out of it. I grabbed the bag of pot from her purse and tossed it on top of her soiled panties, then handed the purse with her brother's keys back to her.

"You will tell everyone that you cried and cried until I caved and forced you to flush the pot down a toilet. I didn't report any of you guys to the office, just told them I found the ID's outside so nothing to worry about there. If anyone questions it tell them I'm making you go to substance abuse counseling instead of turning you in. OK?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, today is Tuesday so I think by Friday you should be able to return to my office for 'drug counseling'. Be here by 7:15am...got it?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm going to run the drugs down to the station and get you set up as a CI, Friday we will go more into that though. Any questions?"

"No sir...well maybe one."

"Out with it, the bell should be ringing soon and I don't think you want to be walking through the halls with your face looking like that."

"Do we have to wait until Friday?"

I just laughed and pulled her into my chest giving her a long and comforting hug before explaining that she may not hurt now but would soon be pretty sore. She accepted my concerns and agreed Friday would be fine.

"Here, I got this water for you. Now get that hot little ass of yours to the bathroom and clean that clown makeup off before anyone wonders what you've been doing. I'll swing by the office on my way out and get you excused from first period." She turned to leave but then quickly came back up to me and planted a long sensual kiss right on my lips before taking off out the door. Jennifer's made it about 10 steps before her purse dropped and she bent over straight legged to pick it up. Her pussy was still gaping open as it seemed to stare directly back at me, I just smiled and ducked back into my office to grab my belt and the drugs before hurrying quickly outside and hopping into my car. I grabbed my cell and called the principal's secretary explaining that Jennifer had been in my office discussing something with me during first period, we just finished and I had to swing by the station to fill out a report.

It was a 10 minute drive across town and I got lost in my daydreams more than once along the way. Stopping in front of a large brick building I picked up my phone and made a call to say I was out front. I was lost in another daydream when my passenger door opened and the plain clothes man slid into my seat, putting the car back in gear we went for a short drive so we could talk in private.

"These are for you," I said holding out the two baggies "you weren't lying either, that was a wild fuck, man that little slut was so tight."

"I told you dude, I've wanted to fuck her for so long. Thanks man, you didn't have to give me this shit though. But I appreciate it!" Doug said as I pulled back in front of his apartment building letting him out of my car.

"Smell the white one!" I hollered back as I drove away. Doug raised his left hand and just before I turned the corner I saw him smile and give me a thumbs up.

"Officer Long" my radio squelched.

"Long here"

"Hey Richie we got another fight at the high school."

"On my way."

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12