Officer Lucia Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucia is put in a hard position to keep her agreement...
6.1k words
4.56
18.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaxPloom
PaxPloom
17 Followers

Lucia the Security Guard Pt. 2

***

Transitioning from lurker to author I now understand the importance of comments, thanks to those who take the time. This one is a bit longer than the last in an attempt to add more depth to the characters. If you're just interested in the naughty bits, go about a half to two thirds through. Enjoy!

***

The next week passed by uneventfully but I saw Officer Lucia occasionally making rounds in her squad car or the community buildings. That Friday I took the opportunity to speak with an HOA representative about what landscapers I could use. I was getting tired of doing my own lawn and only certain companies were allowed to work in the community.

When I was originally shopping for a home I swore I would never live in an area with an HOA, I never liked people being up my ass about every detail. Things change... I got tired of living in affordable but crummy areas, that combined with listening to the almost daily complaints from my girlfriend, nudged me into my current house. She got scared every time she heard the occasional gunshot yet for some reason loved gruesome crime mystery shows. Those two factors made reminders of how we should be living in a better area almost constant. Fortunately, I lucked out and was able to find my current place at a steal. It was one of the few HOA foreclosures that actually reached the final stages. It was a beautiful modern house and the community had great amenities, even with the high fees and nitpicking rules, I couldn't pass on it.

About a year ago my girlfriend decided to go back to school for a masters. She was able to do the first year online but had to complete the last two semesters in person. The program was out of state and she had left shortly after we returned from vacation. I loved her, a lot, but I honestly didn't mind the break. She was a constant homebody and having some time and space to myself was, invigorating. Although our relationship didn't follow 'traditional' roles, I was definitely the breadwinner. Asking her to help around the house was pointless and I definitely had some suppressed resentment about it. I never wanted or expected a housekeeper from any of the women I've dated, but you have to keep a relationship feeling balanced. There was a long period of time that she was unemployed, entirely of her own volition, and guilted me into lending her money for training she never used. To me the worst part was that even with no job she just sat on her, albeit cute, ass all day long doing nothing. I've yet to be paid back, from my perspective that whole period took a toll on our relationship.

At the time I was house hunting she told me to make the purchase for myself, as she wasn't able to contribute financially. Being the sappy idiot I am, I still made my choice with her desires in mind. It was actually our unequal financial footing that played a huge role in her going back to school.

Looking forward to the freedom I intended to spend the first month half naked in front of a TV or computer screen, and evenings with friends. I was able to live such a fancy free lifestyle because I was, kinda, retired. Having gotten into cryptocurrency a few years ago, but not as deeply as I should have to be truly retired, I had built my holdings and rigs up enough so that I was able to survive and thrive solely with passive income. It wasn't enough for my girlfriend to stop working too but it kept me comfortable and able to pay our bills. I naturally lived beneath my means, without kids and my house paid for, my overhead was quite low. If things took a serious downturn I'd probably have to go back to work, but as long as I was able to handle my expenses and save a little, I planned to stay out of corporate hell as long as I could.

After speaking with the manager I stepped out of the office, list of approved landscapers in hand, and noticed Officer Lucia standing a few feet away from the entrance. She was looking at her phone and hadn't noticed me yet. I noticed her shirt though, which for some reason looked tighter than when I last saw her. Every button was fastened but her chest was pushing them to the limit, her ample cleavage a hard to ignore contrast to her flat stomach. Seeing her in the sunlight my heart skipped a beat for a second out of nervousness. I knew she was attractive but I hadn't realized how damn fine she was. Her hair was a reddish-brown that came to her shoulders, no longer in the utilitarian bun she wore the previous evening. I hoped that was a sign of her loosening up at the job. Lucia's face was round and girlish but from her demeanor I was pretty sure she wasn't a 'girl', maybe late 20's early 30's. She grinned at something on her phone that progressed to a beautiful smile displaying perfect teeth and a set of adorable dimples. She looked how I imagine Selena Gomez will in some years, but with auburn hair. It was hard for me to believe I had used this woman as my personal sex toy just a few days ago. I steeled my courage and banished my shame by thinking critically about the situation.

I told myself, Your both adults, she started this, she enjoyed it. You have power in this situation like you do in all, be a man and grow a spine. My internal deliberation happened in a heartbeat, I took a quiet breath and walked over to her.

"Afternoon officer" I said formally, looking in her direction. Her eyes quickly came up from her phone and met mine, I kept my face collected and neutral with a hint of a friendly smile.

Lucia's eyes went wide for a second then narrowed as her face shifted into a business like expression. Standing up straighter, she returned her phone to her pocket and replied "Afternoon sir, can I help you with anything?"

"No, I just noticed you're new around here," I offered my hand, "I'm Alex, I live off of Bubbling Brook."

She slowly took my hand and gave it a feminine shake, then returned it to rest on her flashlight.

"I know, now," she softly said with a hint of emphasis, "I recognize you from our resident list."

Another resident walked out of the office, I made eye contact with him and gave a nod in acknowledgment.

"I'm glad I'm memorable, hopefully for good reasons..." giving her a good natured smile.

"I haven't had to give you a ticket for skinny dipping, or parking in front of another resident's house yet so you're on my good list so far."

I looked into her eyes for my next comment adding a hint of seriousness to my voice, "It's good to know that I won't be mistaken for a criminal, at least around here." Lucia's eyes broke from mine for a second as embarrassment flashed across her face.

"Of course not sir, I'm here to keep the criminals out."

"Call me Alex, Officer..." I pretended to not remember her name then looked at her badge, "Lucia?"

She realized I was teasing her at this point, whether good natured or malicious, I would let her determine.

"Yes, officer Lucia Chase" her facial expression softening.

"Nice to meet you Lucia, I feel safer already. I'm not sure about some of the guys you work with though," I joked, "The one with the flat top, always sipping from the same water bottle. I can't shake the feeling that he's got something stronger in there..."

"That's Randy, he's going through some things...like we all are I suppose," her expression distant. "He's a pro though."

"True, we should all be allowed our good and bad days," I replied, intending my statement to insinuate a hint of retribution. Her emotional change had piqued my curiosity, but this was neither the time nor the place.

"If he's as dedicated as you I shouldn't have any problems sleeping tonight." I had chit-chatted enough, I couldn't let her think I was too interested, I ended wishing her a good day and began to walk home.

I had gotten a few steps away when I heard her say "Lucia, you can call me Lucia." I turned around to see her gripping her flashlight with more than casual force. Seeing her hand clench the phallic object produced an odd combo of arousal and intimidation in me. It passed quickly though, I smiled and replied, "Have a good day, Lucia" emphasizing her name, and kept walking.

I did some work around the house, cleaning, organizing, then hung out with a friend for the rest of the afternoon. We sipped tequila on his back porch, blessedly behind a mosquito screen. I loaded my vape, took a draw and passed it to him.

He sniffed the air and asked "Whatcha got there, whooh, that's fragrant, smells like a Polecat!," quoting a favorite song of mine.

"Alright Devin," I joked, "Green Crack man, oldie but goodie." He took a deep draw coughing a few times as he exhaled.

"How've you been man?" I asked.

"Good, finishing up these classes, just been laying low. Enjoying your freedom?"

I scoffed and coughed at the same time, "My girl's only been gone two weeks now, I've just been chillin, trying to stay out of trouble."

"Trying? I've known you for 20 years now, you never get into trouble, in fact I think you need some drama in your life," he grinned passing the vape back to me.

I took another draw and exhaled as I spoke "Your wish may be coming true,...for the record trouble found me."

"Really now!?" he exclaimed, amused.

"I'll tell you soon, I gotta see how things play out first." Even with friends I was always spartan with the details of my few encounters, I couldn't be a player even if I wanted to, it wasn't in my nature, and 'telling' always felt like bragging to me.

"Sounds interesting, female trouble, legal trouble, health trouble?"

"Something like that," I replied cryptically, taking another sip of tequila "fortunately no health trouble."

"Damn! Your girl is gone two weeks and you already have woman and law problems, sounds like she needs to come back to keep your ass in line."

I scoffed again, "I'm a big boy, I'll be alright. What she needs is to get that Masters so she can finally start paying some bills," I retorted. "I miss her but I don't miss her yet. All in all it's only going to be 9 months or so with christmas in the middle."

"Yea but you've never been an ass chaser, no matter how much I encouraged." I passed the vape back to him and poured another shot.

"This one fell in my lap, literally. Even I couldn't have passed or fucked this up."

"Did it now!?" he grinned "I'm proud of you man."

"She was too damn fine to sleep on, and the situation made it easy. It was crazy but once I was in it, it just kinda flowed..." he took another hit from the vape and passed it back.

"Ever since middle school you always got the finest girls."

I had my doubts but I knew he was looking out for me and fishing for more, "I appreciate the vote of confidence but It's going to take a lot more than this," I said pointing to the freshly poured shot before downing it, "for me to spill any more. I'll hit you up later man."

"You better!" He followed with a wide grin.

I took a final hit, pocketed my vape and headed back home.

It didn't take long for me to get back, about halfway there I started to feel the tequila. I had just enough of a buzz to make my eyes linger and mind wander, but my coordination was fine. Be it the alcohol or my bumping into her earlier, my thoughts started wandering to Officer Lucia, I had trouble shaking images of her shirt ripped open, chest flushed and heaving. My dick was still hard by the time I pulled up to the entry gate. As I swiped my access card I saw the focus of my daydreams, she was on duty in the guard shack assisting visitors. Usually it was Randy who handled guests. My gaze lingered long enough for Lucia to notice and make eye contact. I played it off by returning my gaze to the road, pretending I didn't see her, and quickly passed through the gate.

I started a movie after I got home in an attempt to distract my mind, but it wasn't working. I decided I'd listen to an audiobook, that didn't work. I thought I'd try a shower, a cold one, that didn't work either. I finally gave in to my desires, getting dressed I headed out on foot to the guard shack.

From a distance I could see that Lucia was still there, it had to be her, I'd recognize those lips anywhere. It was about 10 at night, the streets were empty but there were still a few guests arriving. I walked up to the guardhouse door and steeled myself. I've rarely used my will to dominate a situation, but I knew I would at least need that mindset tonight. I was going to have to apply some pressure to get past those lips, despite our agreement. In my limited experience It was rare for a woman to throw herself at you, but if she liked you she'd make that first step easy. Once your foot was in the door, and not being closed on, you just had to keep walking without stumbling. I always had trouble with that first step, I was determined to learn though and Lucia was going to be my guinea pig whether whether the game was fixed or not. It's been proven to me time and time again, good looks and money are nothing in the face of charm and confidence. I know because I've spent many a lonely night...

I knocked twice on the door then waited as I heard footsteps approach. Lucia opened the door saying "Yes," inquisitively.

"Good evening Officer Lucia, I noticed you were manning the guard shack, what happened to Randy?"

She started with a suspicious glance that warmed as she spoke "He had a family emergency and had to take off early, it didn't sound life or death at least. I'm covering for him tonight." Holding the door open with one hand she adjusted her hair with the other.

"I hope he returns the favor for you some time, you know, if your ever indisposed...," I replied with teasing Implication.

Her posture relaxed but her suspicious look returned, not alarmingly so, there was a hint of amusement at the corner of her mouth. The bright interior of the guard shack contrasted with the darkness of the night, accentuating her hourglass figure. I realized how petite she was, a little shorter than the average 5'5'", but with those curves she was punching above her weight class. I was intentionally obvious taking her in with my eyes, then I turned away as I spoke, pretending something caught my attention.

"I actually have an alternative motive for showing up...," I paused for a second, returning my gaze to her as I let her imagination work.

"I need to fill out a parking sticker form, a relative of mine may be coming to stay for a few days. Since the office is closed I thought I could get one from you."

Officer Lucia gave me a demure smile, hesitating for a second, "Sure, I have one right here..." Leaving the door open she turned around and walked towards a plastic bin full of papers attached to the far wall, I stepped inside. As she turned back around, paper in hand, she looked at me surprised. I could tell she was taken aback that I had entered her domain.

"I thought I could fill out the form now, no point in me bringing it back later."

Her face took on a thoughtful expression for a few seconds, bottom lip pursed. Taking the opportunity to tease me I imagine, ultimately she acquiesced with a cool smile.

"I suppose that's fine..., but if anyone comes to the window you can't let them see you," Lucia chided.

"Yes ma'am," I replied with obedient innocence, all while maintaining a knowing smile. She looked sidelong at me with a playful grin, and keeping eye contact, returned to an office chair positioned in front of the service window.

I walked around the small building, taking my time and pretending to be interested in everything except her. Eventually I took off my thin jacket, stripping down to a sleeveless shirt. Officer Lucia was looked at me intently, eyes lingering on my arms and chest while she swiveled cross legged in her chair.

There were two wood desks along adjacent walls, both with fairly modern computers, a full sized fridge, 40 in tv mounted on the wall and circular table with 4 chairs positioned in the middle of the room. Despite all the furniture and equipment, there was ample space around everything. You could probably have 4 guards working comfortably. There was another TV screen mounted just to the left of the service window displaying a 4x4 split screen of the resident gate entrance, the gate exit, a close up of the visitor lane, and a shot directly out of the service window to record exactly what the guard on duty was seeing.

"You guys have a pretty nice office," I complimented, " I can see why you want to keep this position so bad." I took a gamble with this last comment, on one hand I wanted to keep her off balance and remind her of our agreement but at the same time I didn't want to kill the mood. I turned to her in time to see her flush, we made brief eye contact before she looked away.

"You guys do pay a lot in fees, I didn't realize how much until Randy told me..," Lucia replied in a low voice. "I really didn't mean to treat you like that the other night, I had had a bad day and a lot was going through my head. It felt good thinking I was in the right and having the power to take action...," she said voice trailing off. I made the distance to her seated form and looked down at this beautiful woman, who I was beginning to have a lot more respect for now that I saw abusing power wasn't a cornerstone of her character. Through her talking she still couldn't look at me and her voice was coloring with shame.

Shame has never been an aphrodisiac to me so I replied in a softer voice, "It's ok, it was a shock but I'm over it now."

My tone became playful, "The most important thing is you apologized...in your own way..."

Lucia looked up at me then, brown eyes wide and expectant, as if I was a priest who could grant her absolution. I took one more step forward, our bodies now inches apart. She was still seated, the top of her head just below my chest.

"My feelings are still kinda hurt though," I started teasingly. "But I'm going to need some more apologies if you don't want me to be traumatized..." I said in a tone that brooked no argument, intending to shift her balance again.

We stood in silence for a few moments, close enough to feel the heat from each other's bodies. Her expression becoming submissive after my last statement. I continued to look deep into her eyes, trying my best to exude dominance and a confidant aire. An erotic thrill passed through me, I'm pretty sure her as well, as she flushed while letting out a shaky exhale, her imagination traveling lewd paths. I very slowly moved my hand to her face, sliding it across her right cheek then cupping it for a moment before ending the journey with my fingers entwined in her soft locks. I tightened my grip, pulling her head back while I traced down the buttons of her uniform with the index finger of my other hand. Her chest rose in response reflexively in attempt to get closer to my arched form. Continuing its journey, my finger slid past her stomach sliding over her thick belt. Suddenly, I grabbed her crotch, just hard enough to surprise. I was rewarded with an exhaling moan that sent blood rushing to my cock. As I unbuckled her belt Lucia gripped the arms of her chair tighter. I released my grip on her hair to use both hands in pulling the belt free of her uniform. The belt was entirely for utility, with Lucia's hips and narrow waist there was no way her pants were going to fall off of that ass without being unbuttoned and tugged. I dropped her belt on the floor and Lucia reached for the button on my jeans, she stopped noticing the imprint of my hard cock straining against them. She rubbed it with delicate, painted nails while I unbuttoned her uniform shirt. Starting from the top, I stopped two buttons below her breasts. With both hands I reached into her shirt grabbing her tits, revelling in their soft weight, then freed them from her shirt, keeping her lacy bra intact. I've always found these half states of undress sexy, this scene even more so. Lucia continuing to massage my manhood like there was a sex genie inside.

PaxPloom
PaxPloom
17 Followers
12