Officer Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers

"I like to come here to think. It's very quiet, and you can see for miles in all directions—no one can sneak up on you."

The two lovers sat for a time and watched the stars in the heavens. When Michelle could stand it no longer she slid closer to Cordova on the bench seat of the patrol car and began to kiss him gently on the neck and cheek. He turned his face to hers and passionately kissed her full on the mouth.

"I think I love you, Jesus," Michelle whispered close to his ear.

"And I love you too, Michelle, I really do."

While she was kissing him she was aware that his hands were busy at his waist. "Here. I can't wait any longer. I need your mouth on me," she said throatily.

Michelle then saw that Cordova had undone his fly and his erect manhood just straining beyond his zipper. Again, it looked uncommonly large to the inexperienced woman. She reached for it, wrapping her slender fingers around it's girth, feeling it throb in her little fist. Michelle was not sure what she was supposed to do, so she used her hand as a surrogate vagina, squeezing and releasing the rock-hard member. She felt Cordova place his hand on hers and he guided it up and down the length of his prick.

He sucked in his breath. "That's the way, baby. Work it like that. Fuck yeah, that feels so good."

So encouraged, Michelle's hand worked the schlong faster, more firmly, while she kept kissing Cordova's face and neck. She was leaning her torso over him slightly, and could feel the tip of his cock on the underside of her clothed boob.

"Put it your mouth for me," she commanded.

Michelle froze. She was not sure she could place her mouth on Cordova's cock. The idea seemed slightly nauseating to her the young Latina. She knew that some women bragged about using their mouths to pleasure their man, but she had always thought it sounded cheap and slutty, and wholly unnatural.

She felt his strong stubby fingers on the back of her neck and he applied some pressure to push her head down toward his groin. She resisted feebly, her head nearing his raging hard-on.

"Jesus . . ." she protested meekly.

"Shhhh. Don't talk. Just suck it, pleased."

At last her face was inches from the flared head of his cock. Its radiant heat glowed on her cheeks. She could scarcely make out his organ in the dim light of the dash board and her hair acted like a curtain to further cast it in the shadows. She slowly spread her bee-stung lips and extended the tip of her pointed tongue towards his glans. Upon contact she tasted his sticky thick precum that sat on the tip of his dong like a pearl. Instead of retching, Michelle found the tasted erotic. She felt so wickedly bad, like all those bragging girls in her high school. She ran her tip up and down the slit at the end of his cock, drinking in its musky scent and taste. The pressure from his hand on the back of her neck increased and his hips gave a little upward push, and the head of his cock entered her mouth. It felt larger in her mouth that she thought it looked, huge, filling, spongy and hot. She closed her lips behind the glands and gently sucked the organ.

"Oh fuck yeah. That's it. You are so good, Michelle!" Cordova growled.

Michelle forced her head down further, and felt more of the fleshy, ridged cock enter her hot wet mouth. She could feel his pulse in his cock, throbbing boldly on her tongue and palate. She worked her tongue from side to side on his cock and slowly began to rotate her head around the organ.

"I can't believe you've never done this before. You are a natural!"

Michelle was flattered by his praise and pushed more of his cock into her oral cavity until she felt it bump against the back of her throat. She fought down an instinctual urge to gag. Her lips and chin were tickled by the rough wiry forest of his public hairs, and she realized that she had the entire length of his manhood in her mouth. Her mouth gripped his cock like a toothy pussy and she sucked greedily on him, feeling his body twitch and jerk uncontrollably.

Michelle's own pussy was on fire, and she could feel it juicing up as her cunt lips twitch in anticipation. Her ass moved in a slow circle above her head.

"Here it comes, baby. Get ready."

A sudden gush of fluid erupted from the tip of his cock, hitting the back of her throat and spilling into her mouth. Shot after shot of cum filled her mouth, blowing out her cheeks. When she could hold no more small jets of cum shot from her tightly wrapped lips, staining the navy blue wool uniform trousers below her face.

At last his orgasm subsided and his cock merely oozed a thickening stream of cum. Michelle slowly lifted her head off his organ, trying to keep the seal of her lips on it until it popped from her pursed lips. She sat up and Cordero chucked at her sight. Her cheeks were distended like a hamsters, a thin stream of his cum leaking from her tightly clenched lips and dripping down her chin. Michelle's eyes were wide with surprise and fright.

"Just swallow it, babe, or spit it outside," he smiled.

Michelle felt as if any second the mouthful of cum would split her lips and spray over the cars interior and onto her lover. She frantically swiveled in her seat and threw open the passenger door. Hanging her head out she spat viciously, hearing the volume of cum splat on the naked earth outside her door. She spat and spat trying to remove the thick liquid from her mouth. A long knotty rope of his spooge led from her lips to the growing pool on the ground. She wiped the remnants from her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

sgtklark
sgtklark
70 Followers
12