Officer Wendy and the Vandal

Story Info
Officer Wendy takes no grief from a smartass.
2.3k words
3.71
23.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michc
michc
2 Followers

You pull up in front of me in your police cruiser, lights flashing. My escape is blocked. Your eyes look angry as you step out of the vehicle, nightstick in hand.

"You vandalized City Hall?" You demand.

"I redecorated."

Your lips purse at my smartass remark. "Hands on the hood, legs spread." You order.

I laugh. "Yeah right, what's a little thing like you going to..." my words get cutoff as the breath is knocked out of me and I find myself on my knees in front of you.

"OK, hands behind your head then" you order and grab my arm roughly to slap the cuffs on me.

"Ow! Hey you can't..."

"You're going to tell me the law?!?" You snarl furiously at me.

"No pig you're supposed to know the l..." Again, you don't let me finish my smartass remark. Instead I find myself gagged.

"You're going to shut your dirty mouth. I don't want to hear another word out of you!"

"Mmmfffmmmm!" I try to mouth off at you but am unable due to the gag.

You take me into the station, book me and process me, removing the gag to do so. Wherever we walk, you roughly push me ahead of you. You poke me with your nightstick to steer me. You lock me in a cell, but before you go, you look at me, walk over to me and cuff my hands to the bed. You smile as you put the gag back in my mouth. There is something in your eyes, delight maybe? And without a word you leave me like that.

It seems like hours pass. It is very late and I lie uncomfortably on the bed. I awake to the clatter of you walking toward my cell, allowing your nightstick to smack each bar you pass. The clatter is loud and jarring. Finally you reach my cell door, open it, and step inside. You uncuff my hands from the bed then cuff them behind my back. This time, you are deliberate without being rough. You step back.

"Stand" you order quietly. Your head and face are looking straight ahead. Only your eyes are directed downward at me. I cannot tell if you are smiling. Your lips are full and always seem to have a hint of a smile, but your eyes... Your eyes seem, hungry?

"Gulp" escapes me as I look at you and obey your simple order.

Without moving your head, your eyes look me up and down. They scrutinize me, lingering where my cock rests inside my pants. Finally you move. You walk a slow circle around me, poking at me with your nightstick, occasionally slapping it against your other hand.

You stop your circling in front of me and look up at my face. With the end of the nightstick, you push it down my pants, using it to pry the waist out and away from body. With your other hand you reach inside my pants and I feel your hand slide over my cock. Your touch sends an electric charge through me. My cock throbs briefly in your hand as it slowly begins to fill with blood. Your eyes never leave mine as you do this.

Your eyes grow large, and in a low voice that rises with each word you utter, you say "What...the.. fuck.. is this?!? Is this supposed to be a cock?" Your hand gives my cock a fierce squeeze and a rough pull. I groan in both pleasure and pain. "This cock better be hard and thick or this nightstick will show you what a real cock should feel like!"

Your hand roughly grasps at and pulls on my cock as it hardens. My breath comes out in gasps.

You fasten your nightstick to your belt and use the now free hand to practically rip open my pants. A button pops free, making a small noise as it hits the ground. You shove the pants down, squatting in front of me as you do so. Your face is now level with my cock. I can feel your breath on it. You grasp my balls in your hand, pulling at them while with your other hand you stroke my cock.

"Get hard you fucker!" You yell at me. "I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to make me gag on your cock. Do you understand?"

"Mmmrrmmf" I try to say, still gagged.

You open your mouth and aim my cock at it. Your eyes look up at me. "What are you waiting for? Fuck my mouth!"

I step forward and thrust my hips. My cock enters your mouth and your lips close around it. You hold still, though I can feel your tongue moving against the underside of my cock. I get the hint. I begin thrusting in and out of your mouth. After a few moments I see you frown with my cock in your mouth. You spit me out, you reach out and slap my cock with your hand.

"I told you to fuck my mouth! Now can you do it or not? Fuck my mouth and make me gag!"

You then stuff my cock back in your mouth. I thrust harder. You begin making noises as I thrust hard into your mouth. You make gagging noises around my cock. It's too much for me. Suddenly I come in your mouth. My come fills your mouth and overflows to drip on the floor between your spread knees.

Your eyes are furious. You stand up and spit my come at me. You reach out and smack my cock. You look like you are about to punch me.

"I did not say you could come! You better be able to get hard again for me or I will show you what this nightstick can be used for."

You reach up and rip the gag from my mouth.

"Eat me." You order and remove your uniform and panties, but leave the belt and nightstick on. I squat down before you and you grasp my head in your hand pulling me to your pussy. My lips part and I use them to caress your pussy lips and press on the hood over your clit. I hear a gutteral sigh come from you. From the corner of my eye I see your bra drop to the floor. Looking up while my mouth massages your pussy I see you groping your own breasts. Your fingers tug at your nipples and roll them. You bite at your lip and breathe heavily through your nose.

While I watch you play with yourself, I decide it is time to use my tongue before I invite more displeasure. Another gasp escapes you as my tongue, laying flat, wetly slides over your lips. As my tongue moves up, it raises the hood over your clit, briefly exposing it to the surface of my tongue. A loud moan escapes you now.

"It seems you are not completely useless." You say aloud.

Now I begin directing my tongue at your clit. I use up and down motions, then side to side. I change the pace of my licking, sometimes flicking your clit fast and hard, then lightening the touch when I feel your body begin to shudder. I slow down the flicks, holding your pleasure at a peak.

But now I'm getting cocky. I think I own your clit. So I pull away and look up at you smirking triumphantly. You look down at me, your teeth bared. You reach for the nightstick at your waist.

"Who said you could stop?" You growl. Your face is flushed, you are panting with excitement. But your eyes are unflinching and bore into me without any flicker, without wavering once. My moment of smug superiority is over before it even really begins. Clearly you are the one in charge still. You grasp my head and shove it toward your pussy.

I attack your pussy with my lips and tongue again. I manage to regain the momentum of your clit with my tongue. The groans, moans, and panting coming from your throat and mouth confirm your excitement. I then begin to flick my tongue over your clit with firm steady movement. That does it. Your legs quiver, your belly spasms and shudders. As your orgasm overtakes you, I flatten my tongue and make it soft. I move with your body so my tongue no longer applies friction to your clit, just some firm pressure. This slows down your descent, prolonging your orgasm.

Your knees weaken, you wobble over to the bed, holding my head against your pussy. My tongue and lips never break contact. You collapse on the bed and take a few moments to recover. As I sense your sensitivity has subsided to more normal levels, I begin to gently use my tongue and lips on your pussy again.

You sit up briefly, just long enough to reach behind me and unlock the handcuffs. With my hands free, I cup your ass holding you up to my face. Your excitement rises again. You squirm beneath me. Then I feel your fingers clench my hair and yank my head back. I look at you. Your face is flushed. But your eyes, they are slitted and looking at me.

"You better be fucking hard right now. I mean FUCKING hard! Because I am going to fuck-the-ever-living-shit out of you!"

You look down and see my hard-on. You turn on your side and simply look back at me. I get the hint. I lift your leg and slide my cock along the length of your pussy. You still look back at me, waiting patiently. And then I slip inside you. I see your eyes roll up in your head. A breathless moan escapes both of us as I move inside until I can go no further. I pause for a moment. Your pussy is tight. I then feel you working your muscles on my cock. You are milking me.

You are watching me again. You see the panic in my eyes as your milking nearly causes me to orgasm without permission. You scoff at me for being so easy. And then you start fucking my cock, thrusting back at me. I match your movement, trying very hard to keep myself from coming inside you.. We move in a steady rhythm that has me pulling out and thrusting hard into you. I reach under you so I can cup your breast in my hand.

I try to kiss you and you push me away. You offer your neck to me. I groan with the rejection and the unfulfilled desire to kiss your lips. I move toward your neck. I smell your odor of sweat and leather breathing you deep. I kiss your neck and you smile.

Our fucking grows quicker. You are fucking me faster now. I hear your squeals and grunts of pleasure. You practically throw me off the small bed with your vigorous thrusts.

"You better NOT come" your order comes out as a gasp. I sweat from a mix of pleasure and now fear that I may not be able to hold out until you allow me to come. You reach back and tease your asshole with your fingers. Your fingers work themselves into your ass for a minute, making it ready.

"Fuck my ass" you order.

I groan loudly as I desperately want to come inside your pussy. I don't want to leave the heavenly tight confine of your delicious pussy.

"Damnit fuck my ass!" You command. But you continue to fuck my cock. I see a small knowing and wicked smile play across your face as I visibly struggle with the desire to remain in your pussy or obey you. You are purposely making it difficult for me to leave your pussy. I reluctantly pull my protesting cock from you. My cock aches with the need to be back inside you and threatens retribution on me if I don't comply.

I put the head of my cock at your asshole's tight little entrance. I push forward delicately. You grunt with impatience. And then you push back against me forcing me deep inside you in one long slow movement. Your ass stretches around my cock. I hear you groan in pleasure and just a little pain. Your face looks strained. My mind races as I worry about what you will do to me for entering you like that.

But after a momentary pause you begin thrusting against me. You grunt with each thrust. My cock pushes inside you and presses and slides against the inside of your pussy from this angle. Your moans become loud, almost screams as we continue to move.

And then I feel it. Your body begins to spasm and shudder. Your whole body convulses with your orgasm. You fall forward onto the bed unable to hold yourself up. You whimper, you gasp and pant. One hand claws at the bed. One reaches behind to claw at my ass. I can no longer take it. You feel my cock in your ass throb. Each throb you know is sending come shooting from my cock into your ass. You did not give permission, but wrapped in your own orgasm you let it pass. Instead you milk my cock of all its come.

My cock subsides and slips from your ass. I fall back onto the bed trying to catch my breath. You lie very still for a minute. I feel you finally get up. I watch you as you get dressed. All too soon your body is hidden from my sight by your uniform.

You don't even look at me. I no longer matter to you. Once you are dressed, you walk out the cell, slam the door shut, and leave the cell room. You don't look back once.

I lie in the bed and consider what my next act of vandalism will be.

michc
michc
2 Followers