Officers and Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the same kind of kiss that we had shared the night before naked and in bed, and I was pleased that we still had it.

And we had it for the rest of our long weekend together. We walked around the shops and I bought the requisite clothes I'd wanted and replacement tights and knickers for Katy. I also threw a pair of the tight blue jeans in that I was wearing, Andy obviously liked what he saw and I liked him looking, so I threw in another pair and he handed me a pair in black with a smile and narrowed eyes. Awwwwww!

We stopped for cake and coffee and just sat in the warmth of the coffee shop and enjoyed each other's company, still chatting, holding hands and every now and again leaning in for a soft kiss.

That night he took me to the cinema and then for a meal, it was lovely, and was the first date I'd been on in many years and again I felt all gooey and girly. In the restaurant he bought me a single red rose from a saleswoman and presented me with it.

I cried, it was the first time anyone had bought me flowers ever, and I thought I'd burst. Outside in the car park, he pinned me to his car and we kissed and cuddled, this was rapidly becoming the best day of my life and worked hard to push the nagging army officer to the back of my mind.

We drove back to his house, pleasantly tired and on arrived just as Andy's Dad Dave, who was working the next was heading for bed, and Pam went up with him wishing both Andy and I a goodnight - no discussion, no question as to what we were going to be doing and whose room we'd be in.

At a bit before twelve, he took my hand a led me to his bedroom, and we both stripped and made the sweetest love again. It was better than the night before; closer, more tender but still amazingly thrilling and sexy and I came several times to his ministrations.

I don't know if it was just to do with being in each other's company for 24 hours but I couldn't get enough of him or him me. The next morning we woke and Dave was at work while Pam had already left for further babysitting of granddaughter Laura. We got up slowly, showered and headed to the local pub restaurant for breakfast.

We went back to his house afterwards and curled up on the sofa and watched some TV and just made out, something I had never done before. Just simple kissing and cuddling, caressing and holding and it was quite simple and wonderful. We went up to his room and made love again such was our passion for each other.

It was Friday night and we met Katy and some of her friends in the local pub, just having a few beers and a laugh and listening to the rock band they had there. She looked me up and down in my new gear, grinning at my new curves and my fine cleavage.

"Hey there's my Linnie!" she called to the entire bar, "Look at you!"

When Andy headed for the bar Katy came straight across with one of her mates,

"How many have you used?" She said with her arms folded and a cheeky grin on her face.

I'd had a few beers so wasn't worried about having that discussion with her - the discussion about condoms of course!

I put and finger to my lip and looked pensive,

"Hmm," I said, "I do believe that I owe you six now Katy."

Katy and her clutch of friends screamed and I shushed them, sure that Andy would not approve of all of the locals, many of them his friends, knowing how many times he'd had sex with his new...

With his new Girlfriend I figured.

After the two days we'd had, I had no idea just how I was going to walk away from this!

"I've created a monster girls," she said, they added, "You use the rest of the box Darling Lin," said Katy hugging me, "just until you go on the pill of course."

I smiled, and thought. Contraceptive pills... but that suggested longer term relations and commitment. That would be Monday's problem I figured and just grinned.

"Oh yeah," I said, "forgot about that!"

"Way better," said Katy's friend Louisa, "Condoms are OK but it's a bit like having a bath with your socks on." She said, her friends giggling away.

"I'll remember that." I said.

"Bitch is only jealous," said Katy, "I tried to set half of these silly bitches up with my brother but they were all too slow."

Andy came back with more drinks and I slipped an arm through his.

"And I'm so glad they were." I said, and was greeted with a universal sigh from them all, so I kissed him in full view of the entire bar as a reward.

On Saturday we went to Katy's for lunch and some lessons on make-up for me and some styling advice. Taken upstairs, she had me in short skirts, long skirts, clingy tops and loose tops and even handed me lingerie. Using my phone she had me buying the clothes I liked most of all in co-ordinating colours to be delivered to Mum and Dads. We had such a laugh and arranged to meet in London in a couple of weeks when Lee was on a course.

I had made a true friend, one like I'd never known before and it was great. The fact that we were both giants and spoke the same language of low doorways, small cars, back ache and the short comings of short men, just brought us closer.

Wearing a borrowed dress and with more make-up and the promised low-lights in my hair Andy took me to a show followed by dinner, we drove back to his parent's house late and made out in the car on the drive. We both behaved like a couple of love-struck teenagers, and I was happier than I had ever been before.

"Andy," I gasped between our breathless kissing, "Can we still do this in London?"

He stopped molesting me for a moment,

"Oh God, I certainly hope so," he said resuming our kissing.

"Me too," I said in earnest, and we were hands all over each other for another twenty minutes before lust for the other finally got the better of us and we went into the house, tiptoeing up the stairs and stripping out of our clothes as we went, dropping naked onto his bed, with me on my back spreading my thighs as he slipped on Katy's condom number nine and climbed on top of me pushing hard and deep into my pussy making me cling on to him with my arms and legs, urging him to make love to me and to keep going and bringing me to the orgasms I loved so much and I was so getting used to.

We woke on Sunday morning and Pam brought us tea into Andy's room and I thought nothing of rolling over, still naked from the night before and taking our mugs from her. After four lovely days with these lovely people I really felt like part of the family.

We all headed for lunch in the village pub and met Katy, Lee and Laura. While it lacked the splendour and choice of our dinner of four nights ago, it was a proper Sunday roast and quite the nicest I'd had since I left home all those years ago.

I had a guilt trip about not ringing Mum and Dad to tell them I was OK, but then I hardly ever did, but also I did have to go home and collect my laptop so would see them of course.

Lunch was finished with a huge slab of golden syrup sponge and custard, and as I started to think about my journey home, getting back to work again and how I could live a normal life after this dream like existence.

I think Pam must have seen it in my face.

"You must come again Darling," she said resting a hand on mine, "We've had such a wonderful time having you with us. You are always welcome."

"Thank you Pam." I said, "I certainly will."

Katy looked across the table at me and mouthed 'How many?"

I held up ten fingers then one more. She beamed a smile across to me mouthing 'Eleven?'

I grinned and nodded, slipping my arm through Andy's. She walked around the table and hugged me, and looked at her twin brother.

"This is one gorgeous woman you have here Andy," she put a hand on his cheek and tapped to each word that she spoke next, "Don't - fuck - it - up!"

"I won't let him do that Katy, I am his boss after all." I said.

He kissed me.

After our wonderful meal, we walked back to Pam and Dave's place arm in arm, and it was akin to going back to University after a great holiday and I clung to him. I took my new clothes leaving the stuff I'd borrowed from Katy but taking my new stretchy little black dress. I needed to go home and catch up with Mum and Dad, and Andy had to be in work for seven the next morning for a briefing.

I kissed and hugged Pam and Dave, and thanked them again for looking after me, and... everything.

"You're welcome," she said holding both of my cheeks and kissing me face. "Now don't you be a stranger, do you hear?"

"No Pam, I promise."

"And you look after my boy for me. And you?" she looked at Andy, "You take special care of my Linnie." She added in an almost admonishing tone.

"Of course Mum," he said slipping an arm around me.

"Then you two drive safe and I'll see you both soon."

I headed to my parents place with Andy following just behind and we stopped and had our last kiss for a while in the Coffee shop before I headed slightly north for Oxfordshire.

We swapped mobile phone numbers; after all, we hadn't been apart for more than ten minutes for since Wednesday afternoon to need to do so.

"I'll call you tonight Lin," he said.

"I'll look forward to it," I said and taking my Latte stood and took his face in my hands not wanting to let go, "Goodnight Corporal Sargeant."

"Goodnight Captain Major, until we meet again."

As if to reinforce our little charade ten men in army uniform, the lack of symmetry to it and the day of the week suggesting that they were quite new reserves, came into the service station and bought coffee. It was as if our real lives were coming into the room and I felt a level of panic for a moment, they were soldiers...

He pulled me back into his arms again, not bothered by the reservists paying no attention to us whatsoever.

For devilment I kissed Andy again.

"See you tomorrow morning Andy," I whispered to him as cheekily as I could.

"Until tomorrow Darling," he kissed me again, and I walked away across the car park, conscious that he would be watching my arse resplendent in my new tight jeans, "And Lin?" he shouted.

I turned to see what he wanted.

"Yes?"

"I love you," he said quite simply.

"What?" I was genuinely stunned.

He smiled at me,

"You heard," he grinned, "let me know when you feel the same way."

I ran across the car park and back to his arms and leapt into them.

"Now," I said, "Oh Andy, I love you too!"

I beamed a grin to him that stayed on my face through my trip home, and the evening with my Mum and Dad. Mum noticed my new look, clothes, hair colour and style and was delighted.

"Oh Lin, you look lovely!" she said, seeing my hair and the effect that the make-up lesson Katy had given me that morning at her Mum's house, "special occasion?"

"Yeah," I said, "I think it was pretty special."

"Ooh, will I get to meet him?"

I giggled, no point in denying it,

"Yes Mum, hopefully in the next couple of weeks!"

"Wow, when did you have your hair done?" I had done little to my hair over my years as an army officer.

"Wednesday evening and Saturday," I said giving it a shake; how was I going to put this... "My... my boyfriend's sister is a stylist." I scrunched it at the sides the way that Katy did and looked in the big mirror in the living room. Still hot.

Mum grinned,

"I'm pleased for you Darling, you are being careful aren't you."

"Mum!" I groaned.

"I am your mother!" said Mum, and I leaned forward and hugged her tight.

"Thanks Mum," I said, kissing her cheek, "and yes, I am being careful."

I resisted the urge to tell her that I had been careful exactly 11 times in the last five days, and I was going to see the female Medical Officer in the base Medical Centre the very next day to make sure that I stayed pharmaceutically careful for the foreseeable future.

I left Mum and Dad's at seven the next morning and arrived at the camp at a little after eight thirty. Andy was already in the briefing. We met later that morning, and the buzz of excitement was still there.

"Good morning Mam," he said, "I have an update from this morning's briefing." He was wearing his multi-terrain pattern uniform with his sleeves rolled up his broad muscular arms.

"Good Morning Corporal Sargeant," I said with the kind of lift in my voice that the world would expect of the officer that had apologised to him for fucking up less than a week ago, "Would you step into the office please Andy," I said indicating one of the interview rooms.

"Of course Mam," he said picking up his note pad, his face in perfect control and I swiped the door panel from 'vacant' to 'occupied'.

He held the door for me and followed me in. We looked at each other. As far as I was concerned there was an unspoken understanding that what had happened in Somerset couldn't happen in London, especially in the office. I stared at him, and him me.

Before the door had even clunked closed we were in each other's arms and kissing for all we were worth, our tongues meshing together and his hands all over me, the first time I'd ever been groped in a uniform! I pushed him back so he was leaning against the door, no one would barge in on us at least. Fuck but it was good.

That kind of set the pattern for the next few days. I would fight the urge to come out of my office and walk down to the big open plan and just gaze at him, and when we met we both worked hard not to send those body language messages. I was so used to him as my boyfriend, as the man that looked after me and put his arms around me, his sudden change to the uniformed soldier that was under my command was so different for the six or seven hours a day that we had to.

As it turned out we were on the same shift, so we had the same time off, which would go for weekends as well. We fought our urges for as long as we could, breaking our romantic fast the Friday night of that first week, arranging by text message to meet at a restaurant in a different part of London were no one would know us.

Back in my room I made up, remembering everything that Katy had told me, brushed my hair into the shape that she had taught me and slipped into the black jeans that Andy had picked up, and slipping on a black shiny top with a plunging neck line, and a black ribbon choker with a hanging pearl that Katy had bought for me as a going away present.

As I walked down the stairs, I felt a tremble in my knees that had nothing to do with the heels I was wearing, and a tingle between my thighs even though there was no way that we could make love tonight. I put on my green soft shell jacket to cover my cleavage and zipped it all the way up to my neck.

I left the barracks and walked to the nearby tube station and my fingers trembled as I used my card to get me a ticket. It was a short ride to Piccadilly and the Circus was just coming to life with lights and people as I stepped out into it. The weather was cool but now free I unzipped my jacket and strutted. For some reason I had the tune 'Down Town' in my head, and just like the song 'the lights were bright' and they were indeed 'waiting for me tonight' and I almost ran across the pavement with a sudden desire to carry out a spin.

But just as I did there in front of me looking just as gorgeous as he had a week before was my boyfriend, my lover, my wonderful Andy wearing his green jacket the same as mine. I jumped into his arms and we hugged each other spinning just a little bit as our lips and tongues met. I couldn't stop myself from smiling the whole time.

He squeezed me tight and I purred into his mouth, we worked out of the same room for most of the week yet I realised how much I missed him! We walked through the crowds and just talked; about nothing of any great importance - my new clothes, the reaction my hair had caused among friends and colleagues who hadn't seen it change other the occasional trim in ten years many of them had known me and just work stuff.

Eventually we found ourselves outside a really nice looking Italian place (Andy loves Italian food!) and we asked if they had a table. The waiter looked us both up and down and seeing that we were both at least a foot taller than him insisted that we wait at the bar while one of the small cosy booths (with much more leg room) was free. After fifteen sweet minutes of chatting and kissing we took our complimentary bottle of frascati to our table and sat, and Andy selected a variety of antipasti while our main course was prepared. I'd never fancied let alone eaten olives before but somehow with Andy feeding them to me one at a time, followed by some still warm ciabatta soaked in the garlic oil, then some Parmesan and prosciutto I was as much an Italian food fan as him.

I had a most wonderful risotto while he had his beloved pasta, a dish of linguine with chunks of spicy salted pork that made me, almost, regret having my rice.

We had a great evening and finished it off sat in yet another booth of an all-night café drinking great coffee and laughing and joking. We walked to the taxi rank arm in arm, and I felt his hand tuck into the back pocket of my jeans, something that had always turned me on, it was like Andy could read my dreams and fantasies! At something like three in the morning we were still sat chatting but the caffeine was wearing off and we were both starting to feel tired. We starting walking back in the general direction of our barracks that was a few miles away. We'd had a wonderful night and we were arm in arm with my head on his shoulder.

"Taxi!" yelled Andy and a black cab swung across to us. We both climbed in and Andy gave the name of the barracks we were heading back to.

I relaxed back into his arms and we had a further kissing session, until after about five minutes Andy asked the driver to pull over.

"We can't arrive at the barrack gates in the same taxi Baby," he said, "I'll walk from here." He kissed me, and handed the driver a ten pound note stepped out with a 'See you tomorrow sugar!" and started walking. I leaned back in the seat and watched him zip his jacket against the night time chill and waved. I zipped my identical jacket to hide the fine cleavage I'd had on display all night.

In another five minutes I was dropped at the gates and handing the driver another couple of pounds climbed out, and the Rifleman on guard opened the lichgate and with an 'Evening Mam!' stepped back to let me in.

From my darkened room I peeked out from across the square, waiting for my gorgeous man to reappear and I hoped that nothing had happened to him. I phoned him and he answered in seconds stepping up to the lichgate himself.

"Evenin' Andy," said the Rifleman just loud enough for me to hear through the phone, "you're late back?"

"Yeah," said another voice, "Dirty bastard has been out shagging I bet."

The Riflemen had been very apologetic since his return and his email, and now they were all mates, just like normal squaddies. As for me, I was still talking to him on the phone.

"Been out shagging have you," I asked him over the phone, watching and hearing his banter with the Riflemen.

"I wish," he said into the phone.

"Well I'm sure I would have noticed." I said.

"What's that?" one of the Riflemen asked.

"It's my girlfriend on the line, she said she was sure she would have noticed if I'd been shagging her."

The soldiers both laughed uproariously and shouted at the phone,

"Sorry love, it's just that your tosser of a boyfriend never gets in this late and he had the guilty look."

That was true, he did actually have the in flagrante delicto look about him,

"Put me on speaker," I said. He did.

I adopted a much deeper femme fatale voice that I had practiced with some mates when we were pissed at Uni' and I talked to them all about what a splendid lover their friend was, looking down and across to them in the orange glow cast by the security lights on the guard room.

Soon all three were joining in, and it was such a laugh to have this rude banter with men that I normally couldn't be so relaxed and informal with.